[FIN] Concerned Cookies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:26 pm
"I hope so too," Aulus mumbled vaguely. "I got him when I was seven. All... spindly and wobbly with bits of shell all over his back." Aulus blinked slowly, eyes pointing at the ceiling but not really focused on the world around him. He couldn't do anything but hope now, for any of them. He hated being helpless, unable to change his situation or the situation of his friends. "Maybe I should have used Asgard." Asgard wasn't as fast though, Phaethon had been the best choice. He might not have got far enough away to survive if he'd chosen the Lugia to escape with. "Char's good... can always count on him. Like Alfred, except I don't have a fortune and a stupid costume.... He makes good pancakes."

A huff beside him reminded Aulus of Tortie's presence; he looked down at her and wriggled his fingers a little to give her a weak scratch. "You're good too. Y'did good. Stayed put, guarded... I should have left you upstairs, you would have dealt with that guy."

Tortie replied, giving Aulus' arm another lick.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:11 pm
He had said hope! He was broken! Oh no! He was worse then she had thought.... A body broken was one thing... a soul broken... that was something completely different. She smiled at the picture. "He will be fine. He was so worried about you... char had to convince him to go back to his pokeball since Brimstone apparently failed in that regard."

"Char makes pancakes?! I know he gives good hugs... " She smiled and then looked to her knees.

She frowned though. "Thinking about what you should have done... or could have done differently... will not help anyone... Not you... because you will make yourself depressed and sick... so you wont get any better... Saying you should have made him run faster wont change that Hayes," She had been given permission to call him that when he was off duty... and at the moment he was off. "didnt run faster..." And last and most certainly least... it wouldnt help her feel like she did the right thing by running away....

She frowned again. "Sorry, sir... i should not have spoke out of line like that... but while im sure it helps you get better in the field... critically analyzing your performance at this point will only stress you and stress has been shown to lengthen the time it takes to heal." Well all her hard work to make him like her had just gone out the window. She stood as the nurse came in with a glass of water. She took it and glanced to Aulus. "Will you bite me if i try to help you? Or should i bring the nurse back?"

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:25 pm
"I will, and then you can shove it up your arse," Aulus growled in reference to the water but it was a growl without and real teeth to it, he was too tired for that. "And I don't need your... what-you-call-it... your armchair psychology either. I'll analyse myself any way I damn well please. Also you just... you apologise but then you do it again. Why do you do that? I don't understand you at all." There was at least another thirty seconds of far more eloquent ranting on the subject in him somewhere but he couldn't seem to reach it. Nothing felt right.

"Oh, and if you talk s**t about Hayes again Tortie will bite you. I never said anything about making him run faster either so you can just... just stop with that."

He didn't like this, she was getting far too personal for comfort.

He'd promised them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:59 pm
"I see... then no water for you..." She set it on his side stand and hesitated to sit back down. He truly disliked her didnt he. "Ok... " She shrugged. He didnt want it... it was her right to say it anyway... She smiled. "Because you are so out of it right now that you may not remember it so i will get away with it?" That was a joke. "But seriously though... its because i dont like to see people i consider my friends being bullied... Even if they are the ones bullying themselves." She looked down. "Nah... Its not hard to figure me out..." She tucked her hair behind her ear. She figured she was pretty shallow. She was a nice person... who liked science and pokemon... what more was there...

She looked startled. "No... that i have to correct you on...I never... meant that to come off negatively on Hayes... It is tragic what happened to him, to all of you... I was making a point... not saying that if he ran faster he would be walking around fit as a fiddle..." She frowned shaking her head. "I consider Hayes a genuinely good person... and no one... should say anything bad about him... So if it came off that way... its not what i meant." She glanced away. "Forgive me... I... Should um.... go... I want to look in on the others before i head back to the lab... They invited me to work on the Shaymin fur we found.... Anyway...You just call a nurse if you decide you want that water..." She nodded. She had thought he would want company... She should have known that he wouldnt want her company. She headed for the exit. "Im glad to see you were awake though... Feel better... And Tortie... You should eat the rest of those cookies... they will go stale." With that She waved and went to deliver the rest of her cookies.  

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:33 am
Aulus blinked in a puzzled manner, still processing what Kailee had said about friends and bullying as she walked away.

"Yeah, well, anyway I- Oh. You've gone."

Shifting slightly in a hopeless attempt to find a more comfortable position Aulus found himself wondering if maybe he should have done as she wanted so she would have stayed. He wasn't alone of course, Tortie was here but... but he felt very alone, and sick with apprehension. He had been told something that was trying to prey on his mind but he couldn't remember what it was, and Alex and Tam were over there hurt and he didn't know how badly and....

Aulus closed his eyes and tightened his fingers in Tortie's fur.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff