Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Fishing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:22 pm
"You dont make assumptions about other peoples property..." She frowned to him. "Its not nice."

She frowned to him. "You should fix the toilet yourself if you are so worried..." She just figured it was standard issue. She stared at the mess. "Sissy could you please go get my scissors." The wigglytuff nodded and disappeared. She looked over the toilet. He wanted her to reach in there?

She frowned at him. "Oh but guess what... This is your job... When you report back that you went to fix it and then it was worse when you were done... " She shrugged. "Your word against mine...Im the one who called for a professional... why would i try to make it worse?"

Sissy came back carrying Scissors. "Good job." She took them and cut the curtains. She reached up and flushed. The toilet gurgled. She flushed again. Another gurgle. If he didnt stop her this next flush would send the rest down the pipes to get clogged somewhere much more difficult to reach.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:32 pm
That got her a very puzzled glare.
Her pokémon- the one that had flushed the curtains down the toilet- had better manners? He wasn't even going to try and fight that one; the concept was, quite plainly from the look on his face, beyond him.

At least the pink thing was heading off now, even if just for a short moment... Wait, what did she tell that pokémon to get?
Oh, he'd find out in a minute; he needed to respond to this now... though, worrying, he wondered if she had a point.

"You're still the one who let their -pokémon- cram flaming fabric down the bog..." He graveled unhappily.
Wait.
The pinklyflop was back and she'd brought... scissors.
Interesting...
Okay. So now Kailee was cutting the fabric...
... Oh crap!
"No!" He yelled and started forward, to try and stop her as she started trying to flush the curtain remnants away; he -did not- want to be spending time in the bowels of the system because of a damned flippityfluff and this ridiculous woman.
"What the bloody soil-stained crap hell are you doing?!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:20 pm
She just raised a brow. She wasnt an inherently angry person and she really didnt like conflict so she was trying to defuse it. At least Sissy didnt bark at her and make her feel like her friend, sissy, was nothing.

"Ah... but i took responsibility...I called for help because fixing toilets is not what i do." She jumped as he yelled and took her hand from the flusher. She blinked her bright blue eyes at him and tipped her head. "Im fixing the toilet you told me to fix... As i said... Im not a plumber... " She nodded. His wrench still in her hand.

"Be honest... Every kid plays in the toilet... I plugged it once when i was little by flushing all my dads Gulf Balls... we had to have the whole septic pumped because of it... What did you flush? Toy cars... little action figures?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:42 pm
"Fixing the toilet?! You were going to flush the ******** curtains into the wretched depths! Do you know /how much trouble/ that could cause?! I'd be rooting through bloody sewage all flippin' night! Pipe after bloomin' pipe!"

He looked flabbergasted that she hadn't seemed to grasp the fact, eyes wild with the idea that just a bit more of a flush and his entire night could have been spent, sleepless, elbows-deep in the waste system.
There was another question here, regarding the wrench; why would she need that if all she was going to do was flush? His eyes focused on it a few times while he spoke.

Then she was asking about playing in the toilet.
He fixed her with an unhappy stare.
"Nothing; I flaming well knew enough not to." He lied.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:08 pm
She nodded. She was fixing this toilet. The other toilets weren't her problem. Those were his problem... This one had apparently become hers. So she grasped it... just had a problem and was working on fixing it.

She was holding the wrench because it made her feel like a plumber. Thats why. She was contemplating taking the bolts out... Just pulling the thing out... but she decided to try flushing it again first. She saw him fixate and she handed it back. Stealing pokemon from stupid or abusive trainers... fine... stealing someones work tools just for the hell of it... that wasnt ok.

She gave him one right back. She waited a moment looking over his face searching his eyes... "Liar..." She moved back. "OK... so how would you fix this problem...If you teach me... if she does something like this again i can fix it...."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:27 pm
Oh thank Kyogre, she'd given the wrench back.
Fighting the urge to give it an inspection (like she could seriously have damaged it just by holding it? it was a silly thought), Clancy carefully stowed in back on his belt, next to Mircalla's pokéball.

She'd /nodded/; did that mean she -did- know it was going to cause all that fuss if she'd succeeded in flushing the fabric away?!
He fought the urge to restart the shouting match, and sighed in frustrated irritation.
"Fine. Fine; she," he'd used 'she'- an improvement maybe?- "better bloody well not do this again, but if, theoretically, this /were/ to happen again- and Kyogre drown me if it does- then first off you'd want to turn the bloody water off /first/, like I did when I came in. It's wretched little valve, awkward as pissing upwind to turn, but it saves an damned wailord's worth of bother with pissing water all over the place..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:52 pm
If she had known how important it was to him she never would have touched it. Just goes back to never assume anything about someone elses property. She looked back to him. She did. And while kailee wasnt a mean person or a b***h all the time... she had her moments... Especially when someone came at her the way he had.

She caught that he used the she. It was an improvement. "I will try and make sure she doesn't..." She smiled a beaming smile. She peeked to locate the valve. "OK... Turn off water! Check!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:59 pm
"Right... Check." He repeated; this was feeling... weird.
He kind of felt like he'd been tricked somehow, yet he had no proof of it, and he wasn't -entirely- sure.

"After that, you'd want to check the ruddy tank and stop the float, otherwise you might get stuck with more bloody water seeping out of there despite the water being off and that ain't fun at all..." He explained, grudgingly, but apparently loosening the further he got with the subject; it might not have been his ambition, but he did seem... rather familiar with the process.
"Now, the fabric's kind of a bloody awkward, pain-in-the-arse level, blockage, so we'll need a different tool for that. We definitely, bloody well, do not, want to flush the damned stuff."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:42 am
Kailee didn't feel weird not one bit. She hadnt told Sissy to flush the curtains, it had just happened and so it was being fixed. She had called for help... He was the help... He had spoke to her like she was a child and her pokemon was worthless... She defended herself and Sissy. No tricks... Now he was doing his job.

She frowned. "I have to stick my hand in there?" Well yeah ok.... more water on the floor was probably a bad thing. She frowned waiting for him to go after sissy again but when he didnt she nodded. "So just flushing it away isnt alright... So what tool do we use?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:22 am
"Oh for- no you don't -have- to stick your hand in there, but it is a damned good idea to stop the float just in case. It's cleaner than the bloody bowl anyway." Clancy grumbled, but still explained.

"Ah, luv, now that's the neat little tricky bit!" -Something- had quite suddenly cheered him up a bit, and he, rather abruptly, walked out of the room.
He could be found opening the door next to the toilets, it turning out to be a kind of supply closet, with access to various pipes and things, but a specific piece of equipment was what he emerged grasping in his right hand, a large plastic bucket in his left.
"This," he shook the tubular object, which rattled "is what some of us call a 'snake'; 's a bloody useful bit of kit- it's called an 'auger' most o' the time- you use it to push a deep blockage down into the pipes, to be honest, but we're going to repurpose the gizmo to pull the bloody curtains back up toward us, you get?"

Now he was just entirely ignoring the pokémon.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:52 am
She nodded and mentally chose that if she didnt have to do it she wasnt going to do it. And from the looks of it the rough looking porcelain on the inside of that tank didnt look as clean as the bowl that was cleaned daily.

She looked mildly startled as he had perked up. She followed a moment and then stopped. What the hell was she doing? She didn't care about how to fix a toilet. Maybe she was just making up for yelling? She did of course feel bad about that. But she wasnt apologizing.

She nodded as he explained and moved to retake her seat on the sinks to be out of his way. "So we are gonna pull it out? But i tried pulling it out... and it wont move." She said this matter of factually.

Sissy was making herself scarce so ignoring her was a good plan.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:10 am
She didn't press the point, and Clancy, most likely, didn't really care; you didn't go to the toilet in the tank, and thus, to him, the water was clean enough; not that he'd want to drink it or anything though.

"Ah, but you tried to pull the bloody thing out from this end- all tug, bloomin' tug... What -this- is gonna do," He was unscrewing a cap from the top of the tube "is snake down in amongst it, all slithery-like, far as I can bloody push it, then the hook I'm puttin' on the end of the thing's goin' to catch up the cloth and help pull the other end toward us, and then we can do the tug, bloomin' tug, and out, see?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:12 pm
Nope... she wouldnt drink it either... and thus it wasnt clean...

She blinked. "This makes sense." She nodded and turned to look at Sissy. Sissy nodded and bubbled. She kicked her feet a bit. "So you are gonna turn it around? See if it comes out that way?"

She grinned. "Cool... Thats really clever."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:40 pm
"... I can't tell if you're mocking me." Clancy decided, suddenly suspicious at a seeming compliment.
"Anyway, that's about the thing; wire snakes out deeper than we can grab, snags the ex-curtains, presto and bob's-yer-uncle, all that malarkey; out they come with a bit of tugging..."

Thus explained, he, careful not to kick over the bucket he'd just placed on the floor, began to shove the tube against the curtain fabric, hoping to find a way into the pipes from 'above' and 'behind' it.
When the tube stopped going in, he began to turn something, causing the upper section, which appeared, in fact, to be somewhat flexible, to disappear slowly into the lower, and from the lower section, into the toilet bowl.
He wound until something, most likely the bunched fabric itself, stopped his device from going any further, and turned something beneath the first section he'd been turning; this seemed to lock the device for a moment.

He hoped this worked- he knew there was a chance that some of the fabric, now cut, of course, might simply have been pushed further down the drain, but he did have hope for a peaceful night...
"Right. In theory, all that's needed now is enough bloody pulling power, and at a certain point, it'll loosen right up nicely! 'Course, with a gurt heavy pair of sodden damned curtains to lift out, but they won't be stuck! That, by the way, is why I brought the flipping bucket; unless you want the wretched things back?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:20 pm
She gave him an innocent look. "Why... would i make fun of you. " She grinned and then nodded. "That makes sense... " She smiled. "But i dont have an unlce Bob... I have an uncle Travis.... " She grinned at him just joking. At this rate he was going to think her some kind of ditzy blonde.

She just waited. Something was going to happen... she was sure of it... the septic would back up... Or he would find something else Sissy tried to flush. She had no clue but she was just waiting for it.

She grinned. "I have an Emboar if that will help you... " She pulled Brimstone's ball and expanded it waiting for a yes or no.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff