Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Different Worlds We Let Collide (Forged Promises & Marina) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:06 pm
Marina Elemento

User Image

tella aylor

How close is the ending, well nobody knows
The future's a mystery, and anything goes
Love is confusing and life is hard

Stella's eyes snapped up instantly when she heard a voice right next to her, and out of all people, it had to be someone who has witnessed both of her moments of vulnerability today. She started wiping her eyes in haste, really hating her position.

Her first instinct is to push him as hard as she could and run. Her second instinct was to shrink into him. This is how Stella knows she's losing her grip. Stella takes a couple deep breaths. She didn't want to stand here and be even more humiliated. She also didn't really want to lower her defenses either, but did she have a choice?

Well, maybe she did, but keeping up her guard would just be stupid.
"Am I alright? Uh, n-not really." She admits finally, realizing he's waiting rather patiently for her to answer."And do I plan on revenge? That's not really my style. Besides, it won't get me anywhere." Stella adds, answering Alec's other question. "I know it's not the best to act defeated, but honestly it's my last year, and I'm never going to see those people again. I also don't think it's really the best idea..."

Where am I?:
School Grounds
Who am I with?: Alec
How Do I feel?: Upset/Humiliated

You fight to survive 'cause you made it this far
It's all too astounding to comprehend
It's just the beginning, this isn't the end

((Yep, I wanted a new name. Like I said, I'm having some serious writers block with everything right now. I think it's because I didn't sleep enough last night...))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:24 pm
oops and hi

((it's no problem^-^))

User Image
αℓεc ℊrεy

Alec watched her for a moment, worry evident in the crease of his brow. Though there was something else beneath his starry night eyes: intrigue. Not the normal, every day kind of intrigue, however it may have been mistaken for that. He was interested, and he was intrigued, but he was also concerned. Never had he seen someone with so much bravery and so much embarrassment at once, especially a Slytherin.

But the worry seemed to dissipate and he flashed her a reassuring smile. "I like the way you think," he told her. The compliment was 100% genuine, but he had a feeling she probably thought he was mocking her. He hoped she didn't think that. His face went serious again. "We should probably get you cleaned up, though. You seem to be a bit of a mess." Now he was teasing her.He held out his hand, hoping she would take it.

"'Hope' is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
"

Marina Elemento

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:32 am
Marina Elemento

User Image

tella aylor

The future's a mystery and anything goes

Stella looks at Alec with slight bewilderment. She's confused on why he's willing to stand there and help her, and wait a minute, is he being playful with her? She almost wants to laugh at how bizarre her day has been. Almost.

"There's not much to think about." She states quietly with a shrug. She's already thought revenge over a thousand times. The only reason she used the spell that morning was because she was a mixture of shocked and tired. "Believe or not, Slytherin's aren't the brightest people, or the nicest. Why try to fight back with the one good thing they're good at, being absolute asses? Someday, something will backfire on them, and I won't even have to get my hands dirty to see it happen." She finishes with a tiny grin.

"Huh, I thought I'd probably just spend the rest of my day covered in my own tears and some mud that's starting to dry. I'm more of a mess now than I'll ever be in my life, I might as well own it." She jokes. She glances at his outstretched hand and raises an eyebrow. She smiles a bit more at Alec and hesitantly grabs his hand. "Don't blame me when you get covered in glue and chicken feathers, these Slytherin's are really, really cruel." Stella jokes again, her confidence coming back to her quickly. Maybe it's because she actually has someone helping her out.

Where am I?:
School Grounds
How Do I feel?: Playful

It's just the beginning this isn't the end

((I may or may not be able to post this weekend. I'm going to be staying with my aunt and I don't know if I'll be available to.))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:44 pm
oops and hi

((Alright. That's fine. Thanks for letting me know.))

User Image
αℓεc ℊrεy

Alec liked hearing the girl speak with such confidence. The grin on her face made her eyes sparkle just a tinge, and his smile grew. This girl really was intelligent. She spoke about Slytherins the way he and his friends did. The only difference was: she was a Slytherin too. But a fiery one. And that made her all the more interesting to him. He wouldn't jump to conclusions yet, though, as much as he loved to.

His eyes flickered happily when she took his hand, and he helped her up. "I've had my fair share of slimy Slytherin mischief," he reassured her. "I don't understand why they're so mean to you, though... Aren't you one of them?" When he said "one of them", his eyebrows wiggled suggestively.

At some point, Alec realized he was still holding her hand, so he let it fall back to his side. "You really are quite the gem, miss... ah, what should I call you?"

That perches in the soul
"

Marina Elemento

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:13 pm
Marina Elemento

User Image

tella aylor

Stella took slight offense to Alec's first question. He probably didn't mean it in an offensive way, but it just seemed offensive to her, but she put on her sweetest smile to hide her feelings on it. It was just a harmless question anyway. "I am a Slytherin... I guess I'm just a bit too different than them." Stella replied slowly, thinking her answer over. She moved a piece of muddy hair out of her face.

"Honestly though, I am a Slytherin. I just don't have the typical personality of one..." Stella adds on after a few seconds. Stella awkwardly moves the hand that Alec had let go of to her other arm, picking at some of the mud there. "Oh, I'm Stella. Stella Taylor..." She grins again at Alec.

"And what should I be calling you?" She asks, even though she knows who he is already. "I think it'd be a tad strange to go around calling you my hero, now wouldn't it?" Stella laughs and winks at Alec jokingly.

Where am I?:
School Grounds
How Do I feel?: Happy

((The internet is terrible and the 'i' key is messed up but here I am!))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:33 pm
oops and hi

((Yay!))

User Image
αℓεc ℊrεy

Alec was intrigued by this girl not only in the way she joked with him, but in the way she spoke as well. He felt like he hadn't spoken to a really intelligent woman in years. Maybe that was a bit of a stretch, but he could at least give himself this satisfaction now.

He couldn't help but chuckle at her continuous joking. The wink even made him blush a little, but he hoped she wouldn't notice. Alec ran his fingers through his hair. "Alec Grey," he introduced himself, though he had a feeling she recognized him. Most everybody did. She simply seemed like the type who didn't want to waste her time fawning over him. Good choice, he thought to himself, eyes twinkling. "Stella's a beautiful name, by the way. Reminds me of the stars..."

Alec glanced up at the sky for a moment, briskly, thinking about a poem he'd written a while ago. He didn't tell anyone about it because at the time it had seemed so foolish, but who knew. Maybe one day he'd be famous because of it. He looked back at her and smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Stella. Even if it's not my most, ah, formal introduction... You make mud look like diamonds compared to some of the other girls in this school." He enjoyed teasing her and laughing with her. It felt strangely comfortable, even though they'd just met.

That perches in the soul
"

Marina Elemento

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:00 pm
Marina Elemento

User Image

tella aylor

Stella liked how friendly Alec was, and if had been a hopeless romantic, she's sure she would've fainted. Alec's charming, funny, and possibly the most humble Gryffindor she's ever talked too. Alec and Stella would probably make a good team. They could be like Holmes and Watson according to her. Though they both are quite smart and suited for Sherlock. Stella almost smirked when she caught the tiniest shade of pink dust Alec's cheeks. With all of her experience observing things, she most likely wouldn't have missed it. She wouldn't tease him about it because it would seem like she had just been staring at his face.

"Thank you!" Stella exclaims with a grin. "You're quite the charmer, aren't yah?" Stella asks and laughs. "My mother used to always tell me to look up at the stars at night, and that every one I could see was an angel looking over me. I used to think it was silly, that stars couldn't be angels, but now I guess they're both just a mysterious and beautiful to us. Imagine that, if every star you saw tonight was an angel smiling down at you." Stella says thoughtfully, looking up to the sky herself.

"Anyways," Stella says a little bit after. "It's nice meeting you too Alec. I think I'm the one that didn't make my introduction very formal, being covered in mud and all." She laughs again.

Where am I?:
School Grounds

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:08 pm
oops and hi

((Wow I'm a dunce... I finally figured out what the song lyrics on your posts are from! That new OC album, tho.. amaaazing!))

User Image
αℓεc ℊrεy

This girl seemed to be able to see right through him, even just with her teasing. It was new, and it was lovely. Alec couldn't stop smiling at her. At her words about the stars, his breath was practically stolen right from his lungs. He wanted to say something back, anything, but he couldn't possibly think right now. What she had said was so poetic, so sweet and genuine...

Snap out of it! Alec thought to himself, and snap out of it he did. He came back to reality, blinking a little. "I wasn't kidding when I said you make mud look like diamonds," he told her with an honest grin. "And I wasn't kidding when I offered to help you clean up, either. And... well, this is going to sound out of the blue, but do you write poetry by any chance?" He bit his lip, forehead crinkled in a hopeful way.

There was some irrational, wacky part of him that thought if this girl was into the same stuff he was that he'd finally be able to relax a little bit. Take some weight off his shoulders, talk to someone without hiding anything, etc. And even if she wasn't into poetry, he couldn't have cared less about that. She was an intriguing little thing, and he wasn't about to just walk away now.

That perches in the soul
"

Marina Elemento

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:06 pm
Marina Elemento

User Image

tella aylor

Stella's smile got bigger when Alec reassured her that he wasn't just teasing, that he's not all jokes and charm. That there's some sincerity in him too.

"Uh, I used to write a little. yeah." Stella confirmed. "I would do it sometimes when I felt like I didn't want to think about certain things.
Like if I felt sad about something, it was nice to think about the red in the roses or the beauty in the snow instead."
She shrugged.
"Now I just read it sometimes to pass the time at home until I come back here." Stella admitted.

"Despite all of this," she gestures to herself, "I absolutely love it here!" Stella cheered. "I do miss my other friends and my family back home, but who couldn't love it here?"

Where am I?:
School Grounds

((Yeah, I'm kinda a huge Owl City fan. Have been for a few years now. I've even attended a few Owl City concerts and look forward to him getting back on the road. Music is an important part of my life. Made me who I am now.))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:23 pm
oops and hi

((Same here! Except for the concert part... I've loved Owl City since I was 12, but I've never been to a concert. The one time I was going to, it was cancelled because Adam was sick T-T But I will someday, definitely. Do you have a favorite song? It's so hard for me to pick just one...))

User Image
αℓεc ℊrεy

The baby blue sparkles in Alec's eyes seemed to dance. Finally! A girl who enjoyed poetry... who liked to escape to a world of her own. This was just what he had been looking for. It annoyed himself though, that he found it such an easy thing to judge this girl so much only by what he knew of her. He told himself he needed to grow up and stop daydreaming so much.

Alec beamed at her. "Writing is... brilliant! Absolutely brilliant." He nodded encouragingly, chuckling. "Yes, it's wonderful here... Hogwarts is my favorite place. I love it much more than.. well, than anything else in this world. It's kind of my life, actually... everything else is so unsteady..." He trailed off, his smile fading, but only a little. It was so easy to get lost in his own mind lately.

That perches in the soul
"

Marina Elemento

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:53 pm
Marina Elemento

User Image

tella aylor

Stella glanced at Alec for a very brief second. The way he kept trailing off and the way he sound made her think she had said something that brought him back to something. She decided right then she doesn't like it. So she gently nudged him with her shoulder and tried to change the subject.

"Of course things are uneven, or else life would be boring. If everything was predictable and constant, what would be the fun of waking up to a new day?" Stella asked. "I don't think I would've met you today if everything was constant. Everything about this day hasn't been that constant." She said with a laugh. "If you were still curious, I pissed them off today by using the Furnunculus Curse on one of the girls. I wouldn't want to be covered in boils either." Stella had to bite her tongue to keep herself from laughing at the girl's expression on her face as she thought back to that morning.

"I might've caught them off guard." Stella admits. "I don't normally fight back, hence why I said I don't do revenge."

Where am I?:
School Grounds
How Do I feel?: Concerned

((Adam has been sick most of the times I saw him. The day before my show got cancelled because he was coughing up blood. I was surprised that he didn't cancel that particular show. Oooh, my favorite? I love Fuzzy Blue Lights a lot. I also really like Umbrella Beach. It is hard to pick, ah!))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:30 pm
oops and hi

((I knoww, I love them all... I'm SO sorry for taking so long to reply! Last week, my internet kept going on and off for some reason, and when we got it fixed I went away with some family for the weekend. But I'm back for now.))

User Image
αℓεc ℊrεy

Alec was brought back to reality when he felt a soft nudge against his arm. His smile returned, light as ever, and he listened to her words with more sparkle in his eyes. He even laughed a little. "That's true..." Alec really wasn't sure what to make of this girl. She had so much to say, and yet before she had seemed so quiet. She was smart, too. Impeccably so.

"You're quite the wise owl, aren't you?" he teased, but the compliment was full-hearted and genuine. He had never heard words so true come from anyone's lips.. let alone a Slytherin. There was that pesky thought in his mind again. Slytherin. He kicked the image aside, hoping his trust in his new friend wasn't too strong too fast.

"I've never met anyone quite like you, Stella," Alec continued earnestly, "Where have you been all this time?" He flashed his pearly whites, the classic smile he unintentionally used when he just felt so happy he couldn't help himself.

"Success is counted sweetest
By those who ne'er succeed
"

Marina Elemento

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:03 pm
Marina Elemento

User Image

tella aylor

Stella's face goes slightly red from all of the compliments she was given. "I don't know if I quite reach owl status. I'd like to call myself a clever girl, not a wise one. I'm a little selfish, and a little selfless. My friend used to say I loved mystery novels so much I became one myself. Slightly invisible, slightl- oh! I'm sorry... I'm just rambling on!" Stella giggles at herself talking on and on about herself. It was something she wasn't used to, but she liked it a lot.

"Ah, Alec, silly you. I've been in the same school as you for seven years! You just weren't looking." Stella said and shrugged. "To be fair, Mr. Happy Pants, I haven't really searched for you either." She teased. "We're quite the odd pair, you and I." Stella admitted.

Where am I?:
School Grounds
How Do I feel?: Teasing

((Ah, the struggle of being busy!!! I saw you quoting 5 Seconds Of Summer. Do you like them too? I was just using lyrics from their song 'Amnesia' on the first page!!))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:14 pm
oops and hi

((Oh yeah! Gosh, I didn't realized you'd used the lyrics before... silly me. Yeah, I love 'em!))

User Image
αℓεc ℊrεy

Alec hadn't originally pegged this girl as one to babble about anything, let alone herself, but he was certainly enjoying it. The way she spoke was so different from most people, and she had so much to say. It was a nice change of pace for him. Her giggles were almost just as entrancing, and perfectly adorable. Seeing her like this presented a new sort of glow to him, something beneath her surface he hadn't quite seen at first. And that blush. Well, he certainly was getting somewhere with this girl wasn't he?

At her teasing words, it seemed his cheeks turned a little bit pink as well. "Seven years, hmm? You're right: I wasn't looking. I've had my nose buried deep in books or bloodied up in the hospital wing from a nasty game of Quidditch. But now we're nearing the end of our time here and I stumble upon something wonderful: you."

He realized just how silly his words sounded and his cheeks were dashed with a new shade of rouge. "Well, now I'm the one rambling, perhaps, but while we're on the topic; do you have any aspirations? I bet there's something wondrous planned in that intriguing little head of yours." He teasingly but gently tapped the top of her head, smiling still.

"Success is counted sweetest
By those who ne'er succeed
"

Marina Elemento

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:10 pm
Marina Elemento

User Image

tella aylor

Stella picks at drying mud on her arms to try not to allow herself to blush anymore. At this point, Stells think Alec is downright flirting with her. She doesn't know if the flirting is intentional or not, but Stella decides not to ponder on it too much.

She tries so hard not to roll her eyes when Alec mentions Quidditch. He's a nice guy, so what if he's doing one thing Stella hardly tolerates. It's a popular and well liked sport. Stella just isn't apart of the majority of wizards that do.
"Oh, u-uh, yeah. What position do you play?" Stella asked, genuinely curious. He could be a Seeker... Actually... he couldn't be. Stella knew most of the Seekers. Maybe he was a Beater?

"Any aspirations, huh?" She questioned. "Honestly, nothing magical." Stella confessed. "I kind of actually just want to make a difference, as dumb as it sounds..." Stella trails off, scraping mud with her fingernails yet again.

Where am I?:
Hogwarts
How Do I feel?: Fidgety

((Well that's super cool! This is a secret, but I somehow ended up with 3 different copies of their album...))

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff