Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
[☁] Dream Cloud Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:05 am
rikkikid

User Image

User Image

۞ 350/350 ۞ The Vision ۞ Shogun ۞ Eight-Tails ۞ Four/Four

[INDENTT]User ImageI was there. Then here.

[INDENTT]That rhythmic patter of ethereal chains that restricted my tiny stature had excelled to sicken my ears. Each step closer to these minuscule dorms held a cringing beat. My beautifully long silver strands swayed across the pavement, lightly dancing on the cracked terrain. As usual, the shackles drew attention. Onlookers knew not to glare too long, the insignia engraved into my cloak spoke volumes. It warned them of my rank, my family and my power alike. Each beady eye that drew onto me filled my bloody gage of lust a little higher, secretly my will begged for their death. Snap out of it. Wear your rank and concentrate. I knew what I was searching for, none of these idiots pertained such qualities I desired. Then. Basking in a golden array of light, a young shinobi sat. Focused. Reading. Learning rather than fighting. It was he, he shall be the first. Treading a little closer, my body ceased a few feet from the bench in which he rested upon."You....", my feminine voice exuded the command. His attention would be sucked into my presence. First he'd notice the chained that constricted me, then the oceanic hues that were specifically trained upon him from behind the circular glasses. Myinsignia should allow him to draw relations. Yes, his leader had spoken to him. The leader of his broken nation. This boy, was in the presence of God.

User Image

✞Ї Дlмо₴т Dїdпт мaкё їт✞

✞Lёт мё ₴нош уоц ШHу Ї dїd✞

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:38 pm

User Image

Armand would waltz into the dorms, thinking it as a perfect place to socialize and meet the locals. Civilians were so boring, though technically, he too was a civilian. A civilian with very interesting abilities. There seemed to be two people here, at least, that he could tell in the open hallway. He noticed the voice from the more...authoritative one. "You...", they would say.

Armand would approach, grinning like his usual self did, a bounce in his step. New interactions, new people. New everything. He felt like the chains holding him down to Grass had weakened a bit. "Him, what about me?~" Armand didn't mind injecting himself into the conversation, he was here to explore.

(Chakra): 157/157 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 6(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/7(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 9/9
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to genin-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:00 pm
thefire158
rikkikid

User Image

User Image

[INDENTT]User ImageIt was not he who answered my exclaim. Someone else...

[INDENTT]This character that entered my scene was awfully peculiar. Bright. Bouncy, unlike anything I'd encountered prior. Why did I wish for this creature to live? Why did his blood seem insatiable to my lust? He was mine. My chains jingled slightly as I repositioned myself. This distinct jingle held a light twing that resonated in the air. "You're bold. To interupt, your Shogun. Give me your name. And a single reason why I shouldn't obliterate you." The coldness that spilled from my fine lips made me cringe. My tone was sharp and precise. The cyan hues I withheld glared towards this newcomer, my body only followed my head's pivot. Soon I stood unmoved, parallel to this creature of unspoken oddities. My Shackled hands, shackled legs. Such an angel restricted by ethereal chains. What would this man make of my appearance?

User Image

✞Ї Дlмо₴т Dїdпт мaкё їт✞

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:19 pm

User Image

Armand cocked a head, his voice taking on its usual musical quality and flighty nature. "My shogun? I wasn't aware I had one~" With a bounce and spin on the balls of his feet, he moved ever closer to the shogun, unflinching by their apparent title. One of cloud, and a shogun no less? How exotic. "I have a lot of names, some of them given to me, others not. Bear, Tikoshi, ray of sunshine, annoying little p***k...~"

As his movement ceased, he'd finish his sentence. "But you may call me Armand. As for why you shouldn't obliterate me...hmm...~" The happy expression remained consistent on his face.

"I can't come up with anything. You have no reasons, but I will say that your likely form of obliteration is probably boring and cliché. Kill, kill, kill, that's all shinobi ever want to do now. Nobody appreciates the intricacies of the lead-up. Perhaps a reason I can give you is that, in my case, it will take a great amount of effort to do so. As much as I love the feeling of being ripped asunder, I am quite sure you'll be hard pressed to do so efficiently~" The chains were strange to Armand, but relatable in a strange way. Armand's body was free and very hard to cage...while his spirit was not. Perhaps this shogun had the opposite problem.

(Speed/Strength): Base: 6(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/7(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 9/9
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

-1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:07 pm
thefire158

User Image

User Image

[INDENTT]User ImageWhy wasn't my mind welled with anger? This creature....

[INDENTT]This...Armand. How did he know not of his Shogun? Sure, I had only been blessed with this rank recently; yet he obviously knew nothing of my predecessor. Interesting. The only logical reason for such ignorance was, he belonged not. For a second I stood unmoved by this man's answer. I did my absolute best to make this silence as awkward as possible. My tired blue eyes, stared through the circular glasses that adorned my face. One step. Two steps. We were closer than ever. The golden bell tightly strapped around my neck jingled lightly. Oddly this....creature held something that I wanted. Something that couldn't be explained. Perhaps it was the humanity he owned. Did I envy this quality? No-- no, I envied no one."I...don't know how to respond to your answer. My name is Sir Reine Isabellea Nova. You will address me as such. Where are you from...."

User Image

✞Ї Дlмо₴т Dїdпт мaкё їт✞

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:01 pm
he looks curiously up at the the two and then goes back to reading.  

TheRingMasterXX

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:17 pm

User Image

Armand would keep his distance from here, making sure to not offend by being too close and puncturing the Shogun's personal bubble. The question now came where he was from. That was also...a difficult one to Armand. "Where I'm from, hm?~" How could he spin this? It was complicated. "I'm from a lot of places. Unfortunately I don't know my mother, so I can't answer you on the most base level. I woke up without a memory once, so there's that. There were reports of my death at one time, so I could say that I'm straight out of hell after managing to claw my way back here...~"

But the most obvious answer was the one the Shogun was probably looking for. "But my taxes go to the Grass shogunate, so my registered living arrangement lies in the grass country~" With a few little rocks on his heels, the fluttery attitude never faltered.

"Does that satisfy your answer, Reine?~" Titles and long formalities were boring and pointless. Isabellea, wasn't that a name for girls? This Shogun was very...quite out there. The bell, the chains, the...everything.

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:54 am
thefire158

User Image

User Image

[INDENTT]User ImageHe's mine dammit! Mine I tell you!

[INDENTT]The man's words spilled on me like a rushing waterfall from the cliff side to the rocks below. Every word drew me closer. Another silence fell onto the area, one that stood unbroken by a single crackle of sound. It was obvious that Armand was much more than what met the eye. A hidden power of sorts. Of course I cared not of his past village. It was irrelevant, in my eyes. The only eyes that truly mattered. For only a second, my mind wondered through the deepest libraries etched into my psyche. I searched for an answer to the question I'd posed to myself. Kya, that was the answer I was looking for. That was the current Kusakage, the only one who stood in the way of my perfect will. Why was he trying to keep a distance from me? Was he afraid? A little confused? Bombarded with a plethora of questions that went unanswered? I'd pry this little insecurity open. A single step was taken closer to Armand before my mouth open, revealing my wispy voice. "So, Armand. Why do you come here? What is it that you truly want....", I fell silent once more. With a head shake, my immaculate hair swayed in the wind revealing an untold beauty I held. A beautiful swan chained by an unspeakable force. Both beauty and the beast, this swan would one day break these chains and fly. Jingle, Jingle.

User Image

✞Ї Дlмо₴т Dїdпт мaкё їт✞

Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:24 pm

User Image

As Reine continued to close in, Armand sensed that perhaps she was okay with a decreased personal bubble and allowed her to get closer. He took a bit of a half step toward her himself. Everybody seemed to be different in this regard. It wasn't like he was taking risks with somebody threatening his life...he was very hard to take out in such tight spaces.

Armand thought about the next question for a bit, but it was an obvious answer. "Hmm...a change of pace, I suppose. A bit of true freedom. To be unshackled. All of these are rather synonymous, but I'm afraid I can't elaborate. Politics, while boring, are very binding...as it turns out~" That was his final response to what he truly wanted. Freedom.

And now it was his turn. "Since we're having such a wonderfully one-sided conversation, I'll flip things up for you. Right about now, what's going through your head? Look at me and tell me what you see~" The last line wasn't quite asking, it was phrased like a command. But...still held that same lighthearted and musical tone.

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:40 pm
thefire158

User Image

User Image

[INDENTT]User ImageArmand, oh Armand...

[INDENTT]"I see...void. Yes, yes void indeed. You have characteristics, yet none too defining. You are a simple reflection of your surroundings. Perhaps this was a burden from your baffling past. Let me fill that Void. I can raise you to a higher power. Not a dictating power, but enough rank to make a difference. Only I, Sir Reine Isabellea Nova can grant you such. Let's break these chains, together." It mattered not what Armand's goals were, he'd sign this companionship the second I'd laid fair eyes upon him.

User Image

✞Ї Дlмо₴т Dїdпт мaкё їт✞

[Lazy Post Sorry]  

Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:05 am

User Image

Armand would only shrug. "I'm not sure about defecting from the obligations I currently have. The folks back home would be a bit...angry~" He wanted the freedom he talked of, but there was still work to do. Armand wanted to unshackle himself by his own means. "I've gotta break the chain with my own hands. In that way, you couldn't possibly help me~" He tried explaining, wondering if it would gain a negative reaction from her.

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:49 pm
thefire158

User Image

User Image

[INDENTT]User ImageThou art nothing of which I edpected, needed, nor desired. Truth? Lies?

[INDENTT]"Then you have wasted my time and should leave my village at once", I could feel my interest leaving this boy. Oh how I abhorred how my intrigue proves conditional and short-lived. Armand's bouncy personality must have drawn me into his being, now I see there is no more for me to see. This boy was nothing more than a two dimensional character. With this downing thoughts, I pivoted on my right foot. My long hair drifted through the air momentarily, then my tread began from this place. Was I truly finished with this creature?

User Image

✞Ї Дlмо₴т Dїdпт мaкё їт✞

Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:50 pm

User Image

Armand grinned as she walked away. This village was interesting. This person was interesting. Simply giving into demands wouldn't let him see the true light of this area. It was time to probe a bit. Still in his bouncy attitude, he'd defy her as she tried to walk away. "Hmm, your village? I think I'll stay. It's been entertaining. If you're the opening act, I want to stick around for the headliner~" At this point, his mind was flipping an imaginary coin back and forth, deciding what he was going to say and how. Chaos was fun, and often the most revealing of a character.

"So quick to offer me ascension, but so quick to turn away? Oh no, that won't do at all. Spending too much time with me already? What would the village think if your royalty spent too much time with a commoner like me? They'd think something might be happening. Maybe it is. Could it be the sexual tension is so high that you're removing yourself to remain professional?~" All these points were very loosely related, but still, the random bits of comment fired off randomly inside Armand's brain.

"Come on, there's more to you, hmm? Don't tell me after all this you'd be so boring as to uphold the royal authority and just scurry on off?~"

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:07 am
thefire158

User Image

User Image

[INDENTT]User ImageI said I was done, does this shinobi understand not?

[INDENTT]My tread was seized. That distant, jingle jingle sang only with that golden bell that harmonized these sounds. The shackles, the ethereal binds seemed to glow a little brighter. So minuscule, only I would catch this obvious change. Anger was the first emotion I could identify, then frustration followed. Had this foreign shinobi cut my words? Spoke against me? Had he no shame in such speech against a highly ranked shinobi such as I? Every word after the first few were more disrespectful than the last. No wonder my words couldn't form. Words couldn't describe the immense emotions I was feeling. Most of these feelings resonated as a dark aura that I could feel exuding from my very skin. "Have you forgotten my name?", the whooshing wind snatched my hair westward; my peripheral exploded with a blast of white. Then the silence hit, it was almost as if someone had mashed a 'mute' button. But, I could hear my heart beat as well as Armand's. "I care not of what people think. They're opinions are too beneath me, they never reach my ears. Now, Armand. I have instructed you to leave. You have disrespected me with your foul tongue, somehow I have contained myself from spilling your blood." Surely Armand would have realized my madness, such a change in persona. Such a rude awakening of my true character. This was me, and I'd Die Sir Reine Isabellea Nova.

User Image

✞Ї Дlмо₴т Dїdпт мaкё їт✞

Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:19 pm

User Image

Armand would continue grinning, his smile growing wider by the second. "Never reaching your ears, hm? Well, you seem to have turned around to address me. I guess that means I'm on your level~". Yes. Peel back the layers. Armand demanded to see what this all-mighty shogun had to offer the world. "Contained yourself? My blood, spilled? Please. Any self-respecting professional would scoff at your antiquated attempt at being a brooding badass~"

Sharp blades of bone tore from his elbows, glinting in the light from the windows as his skin hardened and leathery appendages ripped away from the shoulder blades. "Now...show me what you've really got inside you...or walk away from my presence~".

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

Loto Teh Sake

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces