Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:31 pm
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chuunin

After what felt like about thirty minutes, Kirumi finally grew impatient enough to start exercising- right into the Hokage's desk. Papers scattered around on the floor, making Kirumi curse loudly. Feeling guilty, she scurried around putting all the papers in what she thought was the order, but not reading anything. She stacked them together and carefully put them back on the desk. Grabbing a clean sheet of paper, she scribbled down a note:

Dear Hokage, accidentally bumped into your desk while waiting. I grew impatient so I went down to the Training Forest, please find me there when you have the time. It's important I receive a mission as soon as possible. From, Kirumi Raiken.

She left it on top of the stack, hoping she would find it before the end of the day. Kirumi was desperate for money. She looked around nervously as she exited the room, and left the Hokage building all together.

[exit]

Speed: 5(+3/-2) / Strength: 3(+1/-2)
150 Chakra Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:02 pm
Ozzy finally decided to stop by the hokages office though not knowing if she was there or not. He walked into the building walked the hallways till reaching the office and knocking. He sighed as he placed his back against the wall and let his body drop to sit on the floor. A lot had happened. so much information he didn't know were to start. He needed to organize his thoughts before speaking to the hokage. "I couldn't do anything.." he muttered under his breath. "I was useless." He looked up at the ceiling the power those two ninjas had was immense.. and one of them had the legendary rinnegan.. Knowing his enemy was the first part now the next one was how to defeat them. He closed his eyes and began to analyze the battle over and over again looking for a weakness as he awaited the hokage to either show up or respond.
Valentine Valtieri

riotb0y

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:58 pm
Ozzy grew tired of waiting and headed out to get something to eat before training. He left a note on the hokages door saying "Summon me when you wish to speak" He then walked out of the building and left  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:52 am
Valentine Valtieri
Sorry, moved you with me xD

User Image

User Image

____________________________________________________________

xxxxx
                                                              Kaede lands and sets the Hokage down beside her, smiling softly, "sorry about that my lady, that was rather rude of me back there. Pardon my tongue. I actually would like to request something of you." She stands, looking her superior in the eye, "I would like to be moved up in the ranks, I believe I've proven my worth to the village and in order to further help the village and you, I need to become stronger, within myself...and my title. I hope that request isn't too much."

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:58 am
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari didn't even know what was happening, or why her village had devolved in to something of a circus act, or even why Kaede had to move her first before they could talk. For a moment, Kagirinari was surprised at how easily Kaede had scooped her off the ground, but she recalled that physically, Kaede was much stronger than her, and the height difference must've made it easier for her. So Kagirinari simply stayed there in Kaede's arms, entirely red-faced and silent until she was set back down. To her, the entire notion of being carried was unnecessary, but picking her up seemed to be a Konoha pass-time, while Kaede just did it a completely different way. As she spoke, she shook her head to see if she could make the red vanish from her face.

"No, it's fine. I won't blame you for any outbursts, but at least you haven't picked a fight like Hades. If you're going to be angry, but not let it cloud your judgement, then it's fine. As for your request, naturally, I can approve of it. You are quite strong from what I can see, and could grow ever stronger the less you were held back. I think a few more freedoms would be good for you. It also comes with more responsibilities, but I doubt that really matters to you." A smile briefly touched Kagirinari's demure face once again, as she understood that by doing this, she might have been forging a stronger bond, even though the request was a professional one. While Kagirinari didn't care for her personal relationship or image with those she worked above, it would be helpful in the end to have them see her in a better light.

Kaede was no exception, given that the girl would quickly rise in power if given enough time to do as she would. It was quite a staggering pace, but one thing she loved about her shinobi was how difficult they made it to deter them from their chosen path.
                                                                            "Remember, that this is a mark of my trust. I hope you don't end up betraying that trust. Your path is of your own choosing, but I'd hope that you would stay by my side until the very end." Kagirinari didn't want to admit it, but alone, she wasn't very strong at all. Even in her style of fighting, she relied on others, even if those "others" weren't exactly human creatures. If Kaede was with her, it'd made the fighting so much easier.

Had0u

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:20 am

User Image

User Image

xxxxx
                                                              Kaede smiles, she leans in and presses her lips to the Hokage's forehead, planting a soft kiss to the skin. She pulls back and smiles, wrapping her arms around her leader's neck in a gentle embrace. In a different light, Kaede could be considered physical perfection, her eyes a bright and beautiful blue, her lips full and with volume, her face had a little bit of makeup on, not too much to give the inflection that she was dolled up. Kaede looks into the Hokage's eyes for a moment before turning to the door. A smile etching onto her face. She flicks her hair to the left and chuckles. "These hands of mine are made to protect this village, to protect you, my lady. My body is expendable in the great task of bringing Konoha to greatness, I am your sword and your shield."

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:28 am
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari took a step backwards upon seeing Kaede lean forward, uncertain as to why she would lean in so close for a conversation. Kagirinari, while naturally calm, tensed up given that she preferred a bit of distance between herself and her subordinates. On reflex, she closed her eyes, which was something that had happened whenever somebody moved closer than she needed them to, but to her surprise, Kaede had planted her lips softly against the young Hokage's forehead. Kagirinari opened one eye, her having shrunken back causing the lower half of her face to be hidden within her cloak. She found herself gradually exhaling after failing to realize she was holding her breath in the first place. It was warm and gentle, something Kagirinari couldn't say she expected first-off as well.

"What...?" Kagirinari didn't understand, but her adrenaline had been flowing very quickly, as a result, it had been impossible for her to completely erase any traces of a blushing face. She found that Kaede was the same way still; a warm feeling washing over her at the embrace. Kagirinari's blank expression softened for a brief moment, although she was lost in what to do or say, as she even lacked the ability to move her arms well. She supposed it was just Kaede's way of being thankful, but it was far different from Kirumi and Ozzy's ways. That was, however, to be expected. Everybody was a bit different in Konohagakure. "You're quite close...this is a different kind of 'thank you' than the one I'm used to."

Kagirinari was, for a moment, at a loss for words when looking in to Kaede's eyes. Kaede was full of life, whereas Kagirinari's icy blue eyes were similar to cold steel. Dulled, lifeless, and unwelcoming in all regards. It was embarrassing to look at such a sight, but to be wholly different and uninteresting, however, Kagirinari had already made her peace with that fact. As Kaede turned to leave, Kagirinari looked back at her chair, a brief gust of wind pushing it over to her. Kagirinari sat down, a slight tilt of the head barely visible, but speaking volumes about her thoughts. "You're loyal, but I would rather you not risk your life for my sake if at all. If the time comes when even one of my shinobi has to fight for Konoha with their lives, I will be right beside them. You included. I'd sacrifice everything for these people..."

Kagirinari didn't want to keep asking people to risk themselves, as it just wasn't a trait that she had. Despite her coldness to her shinobi, and her brutally honest truths when speaking to others, she genuinely cared for life as it was. She wasn't strong enough on her own, and she knew that, but she found that if she died in defense of her home, the loss would be minimal. Kagirinari was silent for a moment, crossing her legs in the chair as she began to think. "Kaede...I want you to stay with me, but not to risk your life. There's no point to be had if you were to die. Fight with the idea that you can't be risked, and survive to see another day. That's...all I can really say."

Had0u

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:49 am

User Image

User Image

xxxxx
                                                              Kaede walks herself around to the back of Kagirinari's chair and wrapped her arms around her neck again, leaning in and whispering in her ear. Her eyes revealed a sultry intention and a grin spread across her face. "I shall stay with you and fight by your side. But only if you truly wish for me to be there," she giggles as she remembers the Hokage's previous reactions, they were adorable, and now she simply wanted to milk more of them from her. She leans in on the back of her chair and she buries her face in the crook of her neck, right along the collarbone. She kisses there a few times She had shown her thanks, this was showing her appreciation.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:48 am
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx It was certainly different, and certainly something Kagirinari wasn't used to. Kaede had looped around and returned, wrapping her arms around Kagirinari's neck from behind the chair. Kagirinari glanced in Kaede's direction, an ice blue gaze meeting Kaede's coller, liquid eyes. Kaede seemed thoroughly certain that she was going to embarrass her Hokage, and while Kagirinari wasn't one to make bets, she was certain that Kaede was right. The girl had moved so close that Kagirinari could feel her breathing, and words whispered to her seemed to have a meaning far broader than what Kagirinari originally expected. It was different to see a girl so shy around company to be so open when around just one person.

"Of course I do. I'd feel better if you were with me anyway." Kagirinari spoke truthfully, but wondered why Kaede had to walk so close to ask. At Kaede putting her face so close to Kagirinari's neck, the Hokage looked curiously at the girl. She was not so oblivious, but curious in a way. "Wh-what are you doing...?" Kagirinari's standard emotionless voice mixed with something between embarrassment and her natural demure speech. Kagirinari inhaled quickly, almost gasping, when Kaede pressed her lips along the area near her neck. She looked away from Kaede, her face changing from something similarly to pink, and all the way to cherry red. She didn't seem insulted at all, but acted like it.

"I...I'm not...just..." The words didn't come to her, at all. She had no words, and kept her face turned away from Kaede so she didn't see how embarrassed the Hokage looked. She wouldn't call it unpleasant at all...Kaede's warmth was comforting to Kagirinari, and she wanted to keep it to herself for a time, but Kagirinari couldn't say that. In that way, she reacted in almost a childish manner, being unable to speak and react well simply because she was went spiraling in to confusion. She didn't know if it was a good thing, a bad thing, or an extremely foolish thing. Kaede must've been laughing at her on the inside, she'd bet.

Had0u

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:17 pm
Valentine Valtieri

User Image

User Image

xxxxx
                                                              "Shhhh shhhhh," she whispers, cooing into Kagirinari's ear as she blushes softly, smiling all the while. The Hyuuga moves to her front, trailing a finger along the Hokage's chest. She whips her hair about and then leans in once again, this time, connecting their lips in a soft and tender kiss. She moans quietly, fixing her hair a little before moving her hands to Nari's back. Kaede works her fingers and massages her back, working at the lock that was keeping her arms chained and removing the chains shortly after. "There you go, now you can move better," the Hyuuga looks into Nari's eyes and picks up where they left off, kissing her passionately.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:34 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari bit down on the inside of her jaw with Kaede still whispering in her ear. She moved around to face Kagirinari, a light touch against the Hokage's chest with a single finger quickening her breathing for a brief instant. She found that she should've been more shocked at Kaede kissing her, but she liked the closeness it got it. Kagirinari felt light-headed momentarily, and entirely unsure of herself. Kaede's soft moans were an unfamiliar sound, mixing in with unfamiliar feelings. Kagirinari's entire body shuddered as Kaede's hand looped around to her back. It was, unfortunately, a bad idea to touch the chains binding her, or rather, the lock. Given Kaede's timing, however, it didn't matter all that much.

For a brief second, Kagirinari's cloak started to writhe as if it were a living being, but the moment Kaede undid the lock on her back, the cloak stopped moving entirely. Kagirinari looked up at Kaede, who had informed her that she had more freedom of movement that before since she had removed the chains binding Kagirinari's chest. It felt odd being unable to see, or cast in different ways, but she wouldn't need it right now. Kagirinari briefly looked up at Kaede, who stared directly in to her eyes as she spoke. The girl made her return, locking her lips with Kagirinari's, a splash of color in an otherwise grey place. It was the act of touching that was the most shocking to Kagirinari. She was able to feel with her hands when her arms weren't bound. To see Kaede in a different light, and to memorize that sight, and that feeling she got from her hands tracing the woman's face, Kagirinari felt...fulfilled, in a way. She felt as if she were grasping at perfection, and at least for a time, she could have it all to herself.

Had0u

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:46 pm
User Image

crying ITLE_BLEH_zpsf70877f8.png" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

xxxxx
                                                              Kaede pulls back, leaving a few small trails of saliva connecting the two before she licks her lips. The Hyuuga smiles softly as her gentle hands held onto Kagirinari, feeling the soft skin of her hands. She was definitely satisfied, but to be sated, she would need to truly earn Nari's full attention. Her hand rests on her chest, her mouth following as she plants a few soft kisses there, sliding her lips and peeking tongue down to her stomach. Kaede presses her lips against the Hokage's firm and bare tummy, dipping her tongue into the superior's belly button for stimulation, if only for a brief moment. Kaede pressed her hands along Nari's thighs, tickling the skin by making her fingers dance, mainly to see Nari's reaction, if she'd even have one. She'd even make her fingers dance higher once again, going for her hips, her sides, and her stomach. To hear a laugh from the Hokage would put her mind at ease.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:42 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari exhaled as Kaede broke the contact between them, she briefly followed Kaede, but stopped short of her as the woman licked her lips. Kagirinari was enthralled enough to have not noticed that her lips also had a small remnant left from the fervent kiss she had just had with Kaede. She touched her index finger to her own lips after recognizing it. Kagirinari's face flushed a deeper red as Kaede placed her hands against her chest, lowering her head to press her lips against it. Kagirinari ended up shifting to sit straight up after that, but found herself apprehensive. Kaede worked her way down until she could kiss Kagirinari's stomach, her tonge briefly slipping out and touching Kagirinari's belly button, causing her entire body to shudder as she sucked in her stomach.

"Wh-what are you doing...?!" The girl almost protested in her blank voice. A sigh of relief reached her lips when Kaede stopped, but it never passed since Kaede had put her hands to Kagirinari's thighs. Kagirinari bit the inside of her jaw again, the sensation being held back since she didn't want to do that now of all times. Kagirinari started squirming back and forth when Kaede moved up to her hips and sides. "St-stop that...!" Kaede had eventually returned to Kagirinari's stomach, causing Kagirinari to cover her own mouth in stifling a laugh. It was a unique sound...wind chime laughter that confessed a simple enjoyment for the way things were. A giggle that held a peace far greater than the one Kagirinari displayed on her face. She made a grab for Kaede's hands, holding them in place, but she was unable to make the smile fade from her face, as soft as it was, it was still a smile. "I'm not the type for laughter, you know." For saying she didn't like laughing, her laugh was certainly a thing of beauty. She was just lying about not liking it, as always.

Had0u

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:54 pm
User Image

crying ITLE_BLEH_zpsf70877f8.png" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

xxxxx
                                                              "You should laugh more, maybe even smile a little bit more. You look absolutely adorable when you do that." Her hands were caught, she giggles as she leans in and kisses her again, it was more brief than the previous because she had other plans. Kaede lowered herself down to Kagirinari's legs and spreads them open her own two hands, rubbing the inside of them softly as she licks her lips. "Now, the next part, you'll thank me for, my lady. All of my love and respect is real, this proof of that," from there, Kaede provided Nari with a wonderful experience, filling the office with heat and moaning, warm air and the sweet scents of two women enjoying each other's company. In more ways than one.

[Time Skip]

Kaede sits backs, licking her lips as she was savoring the taste that she experienced during that session, it was sweet. Very sweet. Though, she also wondered how Kagirinari felt about that, from her reactions to her playing with her like that, this was her first time experiencing something like that. It was cute to hear her through that, on top of her giggles and her smile.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers