Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konohagakure Gates ( READ FIRST POST ) LV.3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:11 am
xxxxx • • • x K x A x G I R I N A R I x • •
MEMORIES UNCONSCIOUSLY BOUND
TEARS THAT FALL WITHOUT REASON
JOURNEY WITHOUT AN END

xxx xxIxxxAxMxxXBxUxTxxxAxxxLxOxNxExSxOxMxExxxSxOxUxLxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

a m xxxxxxxx

├ ◉ ◉ LONGING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ YEARNING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ BELIEVING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ SEARCHING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ WANDERING ◉xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxTxHxExxxSxPxExCxTxExRxxxoxfxxxDxExAxTxH
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hokage | Bloodline | Clan | Genjutsu | Chakra: 250/350 | Current Theme: Peaceful: The Blitzers -Tide-
[Out of Character: Trap three and four ready!]

"Fair enough." Kagirinari spoke, collapsing on to her side. Not because she was injured, but because she couldn't exactly stand up like a normal person so she really had to try to move...and right now, she didn't feel like it. "That's a viable area. Thank you." If she could've nodded, she would've. Yumi provided an excellent alternative to leveling trees for the sake of safety. They could keep the safety of the trees and not compromise the entire village by using their skills due to the mountains. To her, it was a perfect solution. She didn't see Akane, but heard her voice and recognized it. "You misunderstand. I like being buried in paperwork. I prefer being buried in paperwork. I was dragged out here by force."

Kagirinari listened to Akane's request, pondering it for a moment before speaking. "I will do as you say. However...if you would be so kind as to stand me up." Kagirinari didn't mind kids, actually, she didn't mind much of anything. Kagirinari did have one thing to add, and she did so in the same slow and meticulous tone she always spoke with. "Her mental instability makes her difficult to understand and predict. I hope you took away any sharp tools she might use." The only thing Kagirinari could consider worse than regular Lydia was ax-crazy Lydia. That's a nightmare come to life if she ever saw one.

Hades seemed content to end the spar, so she was content to simply...stay down there, not really moving to get up since it'd take her some time without her jutsus. "Indeed. Continue training and you'll surpass my highest expectations." He offered the same solution as Yumi, causing Kagirinari to nod. It seemed they were of the same mind, which was not wholly surprising. Kagirinari looked back to Akane, who said she wanted to take Yumi with her to Kusagakure. "How very cute. Be careful." She didn't want two of her greatest assets going missing in one day, after all.

B I T T E R S W E E T ∽ INSANITY ▼ M A D N E S S xx AND HATE.

GodlyHades

riotb0y

Panthers7

The Lady of Nirvana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:57 am
User Image

User Image

____________________________________________________________

xxxxx
                                                                  Kaeda steps towards the gates of the Hidden Leaf Village, feeling abrasive towards just entering and making herself known. Usually, she would be all for chatting it up with new friends and going on missions that involved protecting the village, like she used to back in...what village was it? Even she couldn't remember that part. Which is why now was a very difficult time for her. She had social anxiety, something that was common nowadays with human beings. She watched everyone mingle amongst one another at the gates, being a new Chuunin, she didn't want to be rude or interrupt.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:54 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// ----- /// Sharingan - Eternal Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi now understood what his father meant when he said that there would be a woman that would come into your life and make you complete. To where, your heart beats ever harder at the very sight, sound, or presence of that individual. Even he noticed his friend going through this with his crush, but at that time he could never truly understand why he acted the way he did until Yumi met Akane. Even the "Demon Uchiha" can be blessed with an angel it seems.

Turning towards the voice he was instantly familiar with, hazel eyes met chocolate ones. The fire that usually burns within those lighter browns seemed to be kindled further more as they watched the approach of his woman. His second half. The very reason he has an additional adornment upon his left ring finger. When she came close enough to reach, though his body exhibited the initial action towards seeing his beloved, he restrained himself to only a mere single arm wrapping around her frame. Holding her into him as gently as the summer breeze that lightly pushed through the area as he lightly leaned down to meet the soft kiss of her lips, where he would return with a tender one upon her forehead before standing up to return to his usual height, "I am sure that you know by now that I cannot stay gone for too long." He replied softly, or at least more softly than usual. Having a more intimate and caring tone than the usual just kind and respectful voice that is heard to people in general.

Hearing where she was going and that she wished for him to attend Yumi canted his head lightly, "Kusagakure? I have not been there since I was a child. What is there that you intend to make such a long trip for?" Yumi inquired. Not so much that he was worried, though being a husband, worry is always there for their wife and being the shield to protect them. But just in general wanting to know what really awaited them at that village as his family that did live there was about dead or... dead. The closest he had to a family at this time, outside of Akane of course, was Vincente and Kageko. Two childhood friends that he's bonded closely with ever since the passing or rather betrayal, of his other family members. "But seeing as I have nothing further... I would love to join you dear." Yumi said with a light smile before he turned and fell a bit silent as he let the other's converse.

Yumi was glad that there was a general consensus in having the trees stand and the placement of the next training ground be upon the mountain that the Hokage heads were positioned. Feeling that further, that sparring in such an area would be a honor for both combatants while standing upon those that have set the foundation of Konoha. Admittedly, it was a bit odd to continue speaking to their Kage as she was upon the floor. Chuckling lightly, Yumi would give Akane's hips a gentle squeeze from the arm that was around it before he brought it back to himself and approached the Kage. He outstretched his arm to her for her to grab, or if she could not grab it, would simply tuck his arm carefully along her side and hoist the small woman up as if he were merely picking up a glass of water. Placing her carefully upon her feet, Yumi would nod respectfully and smile kindly, "Aren't we always careful, Hokage-sama?" He said with a light hearted chuckle as he stood up. "But-," Yumi's face darkened briefly underneath some of the lengthened locks that slipped out of his hair band when he bent down to assist his Kage. For moments time, Yumi's body began to expand and show the fruits of being a Taijutsu master. From his face, to his neck, to his shoulders all the way to even the lower and transabs would flex and expand to just a wall of pure muscle. Challenging the workmanship of his underarmor which accentuated each crevice of Taijutsu-fury, "- if anyone attacks the village or causes trouble.... Breathe the word and we will return. And another soul will be collected." He'd let those words sink in, for he was Hanzo's son and a proud shinobi of Konoha. As breath still fills his lungs, blood through his veins, and the safety of his village and Konoha, he would not let it come to harm.

Just as quick as Yumi's demeanor changed did it retract and the soft sunny expression upon his caramel complexion returned as did his physique upon releasing the tension within his muscles. Looking up kindly to the others in the area Yumi smiled kindly, "Do be sure to train well." He said softly before looking up and seeing a newcomer amongst the group. She was an obvious shinobi of konoha but she seemed a bit quiet. Though his smile didn't faulter nor did the warmness within it, "Greetings. Do not have hesitation while being here. We are all friends, and it wold be a pleasure to gain more." He called out to blonde girl, bringing attention to the younger female as he returned to Akane's side, "Are you ready to depart?"

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Valentine Valtieri

The Lady of Nirvana

Had0u

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                  XX ⇣⇣
X
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX❝ THE CONDITION OF AN ENLIGHTENED XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User ImageSURRENDEREDX
X

XXXXXXXUCHIHAakane X
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBLUE HERON OF | KXXOXXNXXOXXHXXAXXGXXAXXKXXUXXRXXE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ● ● ┄┄
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!MANGEKYOS-RANKNINJUTSUMARRIED
XXXXX▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

From the corner of her eye, the delicate tremble of Hades' fists were caught. She cocked an eyebrow, as Yumi leaned down to kiss her forehead. Her attention diverted from the young gentlemen, basking in his momentary fury to the collapsed leader who admitted a rather masochistic love for paperwork. If there was anything Akane hated, it was paperwork. She simply couldn't deal with the dullness and irritable feeling that would follow doing the same work every day, at the same old place, in the same old chair in front of the same old desk. Kagirinari agreed to the woman's request of taking care of her son and daughter in turn of Akane helping her up from the floor. "I don't know, I think you look better down there." She remarked with a teasing grin, hoping the Hokage would take her playfulness as a sign of friendship. Just before the raven-haired beauty could react and pick up the powerful, but currently clumsy Hokage, Yumi went ahead and did so for her. Gradually, as he offered his hand, the atmosphere grew thick with a sort of tension. And it's source was coming from none-other than her beloved. An eyebrow, raised once more, brought her to pat his back. "Now dear," She started playfully, a hopefully brilliant attempt to lighten the air a bit, "you've got a rather terrible habit of assuming the worst. Everything will be fine, there's no reason to get so riled up before anything can even happen~" She claimed with a smile.

Disturbing the somewhat four-way discussion was the presence of Kaeda, one who seemed to be glowing with excitement by just entering the village. Akane's smile was shared with this new girl, "How do you do? You seem to be a good mood." The jet-haired woman looked over her shoulder to the Hokage, "She's all yours~ if Yumi and I don't get moving, we'll be arriving later than usual. Let's go." And with those final words, Akane had left towards the territory of Kusagakure, Yumi closely following behind her.

{Just arrive at Kusa's hotel, Pan pan~ Hahaha I'll make the posts on the way there.}

xxMANGEKYOU SHARINGAN- 150
                                                        xxxxCHAKRA USE- 250
                                                        xxxxxxJUTSU EXPLANATION- N/A
                                                        xxxxxxxxJUTSU EFFECT- N/A

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:37 pm
JOURNEY WITHOUT AN END

a m xxxxxxxx

├ ◉ ◉ LONGING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ YEARNING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ BELIEVING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ SEARCHING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ WANDERING ◉xx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hokage | Bloodline | Clan | Genjutsu | Chakra: 250/350 | Current Theme: Peaceful: The Blitzers -Tide-
[Out of Character: Reverse ninja'd. Sorry Hadou!

"Funny." Kagirinari didn't sound amused by Akane's jest, nor did she look happy, but she personally found it something to laugh at if she felt like laughing. Akane was an interesting soul, and Kagirinari had something of a respect for the woman. Well...something like respect, if it wasn't actually to be defined as such. When Yumi stood her up, she nodded, feeling somewhat like a doll after having to be lifted in such a manner. Her cloak formed the same clawed hand and waved in their general direction as they departed, only to shrink back down to its original size.

Upon seeing Kaeda after the departure of two of her ninja, Kagirinari tilted her head partially to the left, looking utterly confused as to why the girl hadn't spoken up earlier. "You are a very quiet girl. By all means, speak your mind." At the same time Kagirinari said that, a bird landed on her shoulder with an open letter. Kagirinari's eyes narrowed for a moment when she thought about being unable to go back to her office just yet, but she could always spare the time for those under her. She wanted to be a leader that could be looked up to, so for their sake, she'd remain outside a little longer. "The training grounds are next, then..." She muttered silently.

GodlyHades

riotb0y

Had0u

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:30 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxx
                                                                  Kaede smiled softly as she was greeted by multiple shinobi, told to speak her mind about whatever she was feeling. To be perfectly honest, she just wanted to introduce herself, that was all. "M-my name is Kaede Uzuamki," she lowered her head, her cheeks turning a rosy pink as she tried to break the ice, if there was any, "I-its a p-p-pleasure to meet you." The Chuunin keeps her head down, not knowing when it was okay to raise it.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:40 pm
JOURNEY WITHOUT AN END

a m xxxxxxxx

├ ◉ ◉ LONGING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ YEARNING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ BELIEVING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ SEARCHING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ WANDERING ◉xx

[Out of Character: Nothing, for now...]

"Pleased to meet you, Kaede. I am Kagirinari Tsuyoi. Some people prefer Hokage, and others prefer Tsun-Tsun. Whatever your preference." The girl sent the bird away, deciding that she would, eventually, get to where she was going without it looming over her shoulder. Kagirinari's words to Kaede were robotic in nature, spoken exactly the same each time to do the single tone she used at all times. It was perfect for business, but not so much for meet-and-greets like this one. Kagirinari was confused as to the girl's behavior, uncertain why she seemed so withdrawn.

"Why are you looking at the ground?" Straight to the point, as always. Kagirinari didn't mind telling Kaede that looking at the ground left a poor impression, so she posed it in the form of a question. "I would much rather look at your face than your scalp. Please, look this way." Kagirinari bid her in that same cold, robotic voice. She was, at heart, a nicer person than she seemed as revealed through her words, but she didn't sound anything of the sort. She might've come off as cold, or uncaring, or anything in between those two depending on what she said when she spoke. At the same time, she bid everyone that was speaking with her to follow her to the training grounds. That way, she could finish all her business at once.[/exit]

GodlyHades

riotb0y

Had0u

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:39 pm
GodlyHades

User ImageUser Image

Leaving Nay Nay behind, Kai would soon make it to the last source signal of Hades which was the Konoha gates. Making it there he could easily find his brother Hades. "Hades, chill your a**. Patience is a virtue. What is your problem. Come here " Kai stated simply as he would jump down from a tree and would stand next to Hades. All in Do time. "Come now Hades. We need to practice our jutsu. Plus, there are some conversations we need to have. However, I don't trust this village. Lets go out to the lands. Or Uchiha compound. I leave that choice to you. Unless, something is on your mind dear brother" Kai stated simply.

OCC: Stage 1.

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:51 pm

Kaede follows her into the Training Grounds.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:51 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// ----- /// Sharingan - Eternal Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi's darkened tension was released further when he felt the soft hand of Akane upon his back. He still meant every word though. "One cannot blame me for being cautious. In the past, Konoha seemed like an epicenter for attacks. I wish for those times in the past to stay in the past." He said softly before taking a deep breathing, and a containing his latent fury to such acts and shook his head lightly. After all, he was to have alone time with his wife and a possible mini vacation. Something he hoped would give some relaxation, and not something so quickly offered to those in the shinobi lifestyle. He remembered some of the resorts in Kusa, and he admittedly liked to live as a regular villager for once.

But as he gave an light wave to Kagirinari, he'd looked towards the blonde haired girl who introduced herself as "Kaede Uzumaki". Following Akane Yumi would speak out, "And it's a pleasure to meet you as well. Yumi Uchiha and Akane Uchiha. I would hope to see more of you upon return." Yumi said in a friendly gesture before speeding up to walk along the side of Akane as they departed from the gates.

[ Exit ]

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Valentine Valtieri

The Lady of Nirvana

Had0u

Panthers7

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chuunin

[enter]

Kirumi entered the area, looking around for the guy she knew as 'Ozzy'. The mission they were just given was important, and she wanted to get planning it immediately. It didn't sound like it would be a easy walk in a park, it sounded like a long mission that will be rewarded accordingly. She just hoped the Ozzy kid was good enough to pull it off. "Ozzy?" She called out, looking around.

Speed: 5(+3/-2) / Strength: 3(+1/-2)
150 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:N.a.

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:14 am
Jai12321

Ozzy sighed, That spar though it may have been short did hold some valuable information. One the hokage was stronger than she lead to believe in that spar almost seemed like she was holding back, and two he wasn't the only uchiha around and not the strongest by far, he had a lot of training to do he had to become stronger.. "Hmm"he blinked a few times deactivating his sharingan as he pushed himself off the tree and walked towards the gate as he heard someone call out his name. He raised an eyebrow as he followed the voice back to a girl. He stared at her seeing if he could recognize her "Do I know you?" He observed the girl closely to see her behavior.  

riotb0y

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:32 am
User Image

When she spotted Ozzy, she was slightly surprised at first but showed nothing. White hair..? Kirumi hadn't seen that in a while. "No, you don't. The Hokage, though, has given us a mission to do together." She revealed, studying him a little bit. He seemed to be a cautious, and somewhat strong. She wondered if he was stronger than her, but said nothing about it.

150 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:44 pm
Jai12321

"Hmm a joint mission sounds good. Well I'm Ozzy uchiha nice to meet you." A smile began to show on his face. " well then mystery lady? What's our mission?" So this is what the homage had in plan for his missions what sort of mission would require two ninjas to complete.

riotb0y

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:04 pm
User Image

[enter]

"We have to infiltrate Kirigakure and gain information on them." Kirumi said easily, tilting her head. "I have an idea on how to do it, but it requires- oh crap. My name is Kirumi Raiken, it's nice to meet you." She cut herself off in mid sentence, embarrassed that she didn't start with an introduction. "It's a really dangerous mission, we could die if we mess up." She said seriously.

150 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:N.a.

riotb0y

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items