Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
The Healing Garden: Konoha's Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:57 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Jinton: Particle Style-Chuunin-Konohagakure

Michael realized he was being spoken to and said in a low whisper, due to his shyness. "Uh no ma'am. I was just lookin' around and wanted to say hi. Sorry for bargin' in like this. Not really sure where I am either, kinda new here."
...but I can still beat you.

Techniques used:
Chakra:200

Alicia Joana

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nayely looked at him weirdly as he claims that he didn't really know where he was. "That is kind of odd...since this building would have hospital written all over it." She said with a slight laugh. "Since you wanted to say hi, then hi." She said with a smile.

IrIshInjun95

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:04 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael shook his head and replied. "No I meant I am lost in the hospital. Sorry if I confused you. Oh where are my manners Michael Draconiquis." He probably looked like a complete wierdo but he was trying.

Chunin - Speed: 4(+2/-2) / Strength: 5(+2/-2)
Jutsu used:
Chakra Points: 200

Techniques used:

Alicia Joana

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:08 pm
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx L i c h t xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx J o u n i n

Two kunai's stuck in the blades of her shoulder, and a few shurikens located on the calves, in the arms, and one lodged dangerously in her chest, Kirumi dragged herself into the hospital before collapsing onto her back. Doing so, it pushed the sharp objects in her leg further into her, making her yelp out in pain."H-help..." She called out softly, before closing her eyes. She wasn't asleep or dead, simply unable to keep the heavy eye lids open. Those monks... were serious.

Speed: 7(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)
20 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

Raiken Clan: +1 Rank all Raiton Jutsu
Joukai Clan: +1 Rank all Light Jutsu
Souzou Saisei (Creation Rebirth)

#00868B  

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His beloved sister, Kirumi was supposed to be here, at least that's what he was told by the hospital's messenger. He looked around aimlessly for quite a while, analyzing the area. There appeared to be quite a commotion, doctors and nurses speed walking everywhere, barking orders. Maybe that was normal. Adam walked to the front desk, and asked for his sister. The Joukai was directed to a room, where his sister was. Bandages covered various parts of her body. "Hey." He gave her a half smile, holding her hand. "I came as soon as I heard what happened. You can never stay away from trouble can you?" He gave a short laugh. "That's okay though, because I'm going to protect you from now on."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:59 am
User Image

The doctors had immediately gotten her into surgery, fixing things that only brought her pain. After a while, she passed out and when she regained she was in the hospital bed. Kirumi let out an exhale that held much relief in it. She was alive after such a risky thing, and she seemed to be growing stronger by the minute. The door clicked open, and her little brother walked in. Well, they were born at the same time but she was born first. Twins, but not really. Feeling the warmth of Adam's hand on hers, she gave him a soft smile as he made a statement about protecting her. "That's funny." She smirked, the irony of the statement almost making her laugh. She was in this situation only so she could protect him; but she wasn't going to let him know that. Tracing her fingers in his palm, she looked up towards him. "I just got a promotion to Jounin. I can officially train you now."

80 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

#00868B  

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael looked down at his watch and realized the time. He quickly excused himself and headed for the training grounds.

Chunin - Speed: 4(+2/-2) / Strength: 5(+2/-2)
Jutsu used:
Chakra Points: 200

Techniques used:
(exit)
Alicia Joana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:27 pm

Nayely looked away once he left but suddenly a cry for help made her turn back as she saw a girl with multiple weapons in her, and was quickly taken into surgery. Before she would wake up, Nayely already removed all the weapons that were in her and patched her up, but knowing something odd was happening. She walked over to the room and knocked on the door. "Hello, sorry for the intrusion, how are you feeling?" She asked Kirumi as she was going to go through some questions.

Jai12321

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:34 pm
User Image

The knock, and then the entrance surprised her at first. The doctor was a girl, and she remembered her rushing towards her before she passed out. Kirumi smiled at her, a warm welcoming smile. "How do I look, doc?" She still held Adam's hand, happy to know he was near her. "Thanks so much for saving me." Kirumi didn't distribute things like thanks so easily. But she was genuine with this. Neyley was her name? She vaguely remembered her being around the Training Grounds.

80 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

#00868B

Alicia Joana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:42 pm

Nayely smiled and giggled softly towards her question. "It was nothing i couldn't handle." She walked over and sat down in a chair and crossed her legs as she leaned forward a little bit towards her. "I have a very serious question...why were you being selfishly reckless? I dont mean to be offensive, but i have never seen a mother behave in such a manner, most just retire for the time being to make sure the child comes." She knew it wasn't any of her business but she was confused on the matter and knowing where she was could help her prevent anything that wasn't seen.

Jai12321

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:53 pm

Adam was pretty shocked, to say the least, upon hearing of his sisters upcoming child. She must have not known, until this very moment. Otherwise, Adam hoped she would have shared this information with him. His confusion turned to happiness, and a smile found its away on his face. "You're pregnant?" It was more of a statement than a question. "That's great!" Kirumi was tad on the young side, but that was fine by Adam, as long as it was what she wanted.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:23 pm
User Image

The smile slowly slid off her face. Child? She gave out a short laugh; that was impossible. Well, actually it was completely possible. Though the only person it could have been was... That f*cking b*stard. She let out a groan; going through the five stages of grief.
Denial
It's impossible. She would have known. After all that fighting, and eating. There should have been some sort of sign that she was pregnant, and Kirumi received none. She was so young- too young to have a child.
Anger
Hades was a f*cktard! The f*cking idiot let it all out inside of her, then told her he loved her, then he ignored her for almost a week. The bast*rd impregnated Kirumi for f*cks sake!
Bargaining
Kirumi was pregnant. There had to be some jutsu to reverse it. It wasn't a baby...
Depression
Sixteen and pregnant. Everyone will look at her like she's a whore. A big fat whore. She was going to be fat... so fat. Hades didn't love her at all. She was going to be fat and alone..
Acceptance.
Kirumi looked over at her brother, who's eyes shined brightly with hope. She slowly smiled at them, after having such inner conflict she accepted that perhaps.. she was pregnant. There was a baby.. a family living inside of her. Gripping her stomach, her eyes lit up before falling back down and realizing what she did. "I- I didn't know. Is the baby okay?" She asked desperately, looking at Nayley.

80 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

#00868B

Alicia Joana

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:31 pm

Nayely looked at her as she revealed all stages and disparity of the well being of her child. "Yes yes, dont worry, i made sure your children were okay, and yes you do have twins, a boy and a girl." She said with a smile. "So hopefully you will be ready for them, and hopefully the man that did this to you will be more than pleased." She giggled softly.

Jai12321

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:45 pm
User Image

she left

45 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

#00868B

Alicia Joana

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

-{ She checked the defenses and left. [7/10] }-

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Stats: Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)

Clan Abilities: +1 rank on all Lightning and Light abilities

Chakra: 200 [not including Souzou Saisei]

Jutsu:

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out