Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Forest of Endless Strength [Training Grounds-LV.3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:01 pm
User Image
K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chuunin

[enter]

Kirumi walked into the forest, unaware of anyone else in it. She immediately advanced towards the nearest water source to start her training. Just like walking on trees or walls, she started with concentrating the chakra to her feet. Slowly, she stepped onto the water only to find herself floating there. A smile grew on her face, and she took another step. Then another. Confident, she started to walk around until she dropped into the river, completely soaking herself. She swam to the side, and tried again. Another fail, not that it surprised her. Kirumi tried again, this time emitting less chakra, which ended in complete failure. The next time she was more successful by balancing it towards her front toes. Only it lasted a little over a minute, instead of a simple thirty seconds. Kirumi was soaking, but she continued to try. On the fifth try, she decided to concentrate a little more chakra. It succeeded, but only barely, letting her stay up for about ten minutes before her balance scattered. On her final try, she emitted enough chakra and balanced it towards the heel of her foot. She stayed up, and Kirumi continued to walk around until she was sure she could do it without trouble. Purposely, she released the jutsu and dropped into the water. She then launched herself out of the water, and started the jutsu again. She had it down.

Speed: 5(+3/-2) / Strength: 3(+1/-2)
150 -10 Chakra Points
Jutsu Learned:[Chuunin] Suimen Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Water Walking)
Word Count: 235
Sentences: 19/18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:47 pm
User Image

After mastering the chuunin technique, she jogged over to her bag which was full of several things: A scroll, several wrapped rice balls, and two water bottles. She downed a rice ball and half a water bottle before getting to work, the real reason she came here today. She was looking forward to learning her first Jounin Technique. Grabbing the scroll, she opened it and read what she was supposed to do. There were a handful of hand signs that go with it, and the technique was dangerous and random. It wasn't one you did with your teammates around, and was a last resort sort of jutsu. Kirumi practiced the hand signs slowly, and then started to get faster. She didn't emit any chakra into them, only practicing the signs. Finally feeling ready, she started the jutsu and did the required hand signs. Mist started to form, lifting up into the air. It covered most of the area, masking it with what looked like a normal mist. While it lifted off the ground, Kirumi tiredly reached down to eat another rice ball. The cloud was lifting slowly, and she watched and counted silently in her mind while chewing on the rice. So far it took several minutes for it to lift into the air, and she could tell it still had time to go. In that time she memorized the hand seals, going over it over and over without setting it in action. Kirumi looked up nervously and froze. It started. A loud crackle erupted in the sky, and she watched as a bolt flashed before her eyes, crackling into the water. More bolts started to slam into the ground, and it wasn't until it hit almost directly next to her did she realize that she wasn't safe from the jutsu either. From then on it became a sort of dance, Kirumi running around the area screeching every time a bolt almost hit her and the bolts attacking randomly around the area. When it was finally over, after ten minutes, Kirumi collapsed next to the scroll, grabbing the water and drinking it. She wanted to say she would never do that jutsu again, but after mastering it she realized that she didn't mind the danger. If she was getting chased by the enemy, it could actually be a real asset to her.

140 -20 Chakra Points
Jutsu Learned: [Jounin] Yobigoe no Raikou no Jutsu (Call of Lightning Technique)
Sentences: 25/24
Word Count: 392

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nayely continued to smile. "Well medical ninjutsu isn't for everyone." She giggled a little. "Nay Nay sounds like a childish nickname..." She then paused after what he said afterward. "Well i guess you are the flirty type, no other reason you would approach me huh? By the way, how old are you?" She asked. "You look very much like a kid..and for some reason you seem like a Chuunin, who is trying to flirt with a Jounin." She said revealing her status to him.

Negative J3T

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:50 pm
Alicia Joana

User ImageUser Image
                                                                    "It really isn't. I don't even think I can perform it" Kai explained before listening to her response. "Nay Nay does sound childish but it at least something fun to go by. Don't have to act like an adult. Unless its necessary" Kai stated before shrugging. "Flirting is not a bad thing. I'm 18, about to be 19. And I'm actually a Jounin believe it or not. Can't help it I not hairy like a Sasquatch you know. I just have young features" Kai stated before looking at Nay Nay and sighing. "It's not hte only reason I came. I really was interested what you was doing, but I am a flirt nature." Kai stated with a smirk before coming up with an idea. "How about, we have a friendly spar? With a wager if you like" Rey whispered . He wanted prove to her he was actually a jounin.

OCC: fast post. currently on game with friends x.x sorry for no color change for dialogue

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nayely smirked a little. "Well im just a couple years ahead of you, but im not into younger guys." She said with a wink as her playful nature came out, but she also wanted to tease him a little bit. "Awww, a boy picking on a girl, shows what you are truly feeling." She said teasing him some more. "Aside from that, you want to pick on a medical ninja?" She asked trying to make him feel bad but if he didn't then she might try something else.

Negative J3T

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:57 am
User Image

After getting her strength back, she realized that she still had tons of chakra to spare for the day, and she could continue on learning. The disappointing part was that there were no more learning scrolls left in her pack, and she would have to go all the way to the library and back before she could start learning her next jutsu. So she did just that, dashing from the forest and going towards the town... [/exit]... When Kirumi arrived at the library, she grabbed several scrolls that had to do with the Raiken Clan, but also a few on Joukai. She wasn't going to learn it all in a day, but reading up on each jutsu would be good for her. Her father was a great Joukai Light user before he died, while her mother was apart of the Raiken. Her element of Raiton was more dominant to Hikari, so she liked to learn more things from the Raiken Clan. ... [/enter] ... She emerged back into the Forest, this time going to a peaceful clearing away from her last spot. Getting ready, she settled down and started to read.

120 Chakra Points
Jutsu Learned: N/a

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:25 am
Alicia Joana

User ImageUser Image
                                                                    "I'm sure I could change that preference of yours if given the chance. Younger the better" Kai joked as he yawned. He felt something strong. What was Hades doing? He ignored it and pushed it to the back of his mind. Hades could handle himself right? Going back to the teasing Nay Nay, Kai would laugh a little. "Just because you are a girl doesn't mean anything. Nor does the fact you a medic does not mean anything either. I doubt you got to Jounin level just by healing people so you must be dangerous. I sure you got some wicked jutsu in your arsenal. Medics can heal, can they kill too?" Kai wondered.

OCC: fast post. currently on game with friends x.x sorry for no color change for dialogue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:37 am
Jai12321

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin
Leaf's Dragon of the Water

No need to fear....

User Image

"Kirumi, What are you reading?" the Voice of Kinkaru asking her the question, coming from behind her. The Cheerful Senju obviously looking for a little bit to do. He wondered if master Nayely was nearby.

Chakra Reserves: 303

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:50 am
User Image

Kirumi was enticed with the scroll, and barely noticed as Kinkaru appeared behind her. His voice shocked her enough to jump up, almost hitting him with a jutsu. "Oh... it's you." She smiled shyly, scratching the back of her neck. "Nothing, just reading up on the Joukai Clan jutsu." She revealed, handing him the scroll to look at. Kirumi noticed him look sort of bored, but didn't say anything about him. She was also getting tired of the training.

120 Chakra Points

jedimastersonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:55 am
Jai12321

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru took the scroll and looked it over. "Hmm this is some interesting jutsu. I almost wish I had the affinity for them." He handed it back to her. "Although I'm certain I wouldn't do as well as you with it." He sat down next to her as he said that and looked out in the woods, sensing the inhabitants of the woods, but not at all losing his focus on Kirumi. "It's been a little while, how are you? Other then Beautiful obviously." He said with a wink.

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:13 am
User Image

Kirumi blushed slightly and rolled her eyes," Busy. I've been training constantly since becoming a chuunin, I wanna get to jounin rank as soon as possible." She explained vaguely, taking the scroll and putting it along with the others. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out the last rice ball and handed it to him. "How've you been?" She asked while taking a sip of her water bottle. She was already tired and it wasn't even sundown yet.

120 Chakra Points

jedimastersonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Nayely moved her hair to the side a little. "They most definitely can, which means they aren't exactly made for sparing." She said as she smiled for a moment. "But there are other reasons, one that unleashes a power not many get to see, which means i wont dare use it just for sparing...would hate for people to see it without anyone dying." She said as she reached into her pouch and took out a vial and small clippers and took several samples from the wild plant and placed them back into her pouch. "But i prefer making medications..and drugs." She said with a slight laugh.

Negative J3T

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:34 pm
Jai12321

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru took the rice ball. "Oh ya know training, and missions. But today i was taking a break. Figured i would check up on you." He said before he started on the rice ball.

....When I am here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:49 pm
User Image

It took a moment for Kirumi to reply, racking her brain on what to say. She was spacing out a lot lately, and sometimes it messed up her speech. "I-I... Well I'm doing okay. As good as anyone else." It wasn't exactly a lie, but it wasn't the full truth either. "Did you go to my brothers funeral? It was a two years ago... I know it was small but I can't remember who came or not, and the anniversary is coming up." She was friends with Kinkaru, or at least she thought she was. Kirumi would usually be cautious when asking someone this, but she didn't mind if he knew what she felt.

150 Chakra Points
Jutsu Learned: N.a
Sentences: N.a
Word Count: N.a

jedimastersonic

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:35 pm
Jai12321

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru Nodded his head. "Yeah I was there, Are you doing ok with it coming up?" He asked, putting his hand on her shoulder. "If you need anything, I'm here for you." He said sincerely. Kinkaru was always there for his friends, he wouldn't waste the time he had with those he cared about.

....When I am here

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas