Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Anbu/Oinin Headquarters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:07 am
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Uzumaki/Joukai] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Mangekyo] | [Info -- Clicky]

Michael hugged his old friend back and smiled. He allowed her to heal him before he spoke. "After the demon was extracted I woke up and quickly grasped my surroundings before utilizing the seals I placed on Mitsu's hand to teleport out of there. And a coward no. You did what any resonable person would do, get out of dodge. Now we all are here to take down the KM right? Well then we will need a base of operations and no offense Haruko but it seems your office is found quite easily so I propose that we move to my house, The Flying Dragon above Konoha. We must move quickly thoughe or we will be found and probably sentenced to death if we get caught so if y'all are ready I'll take us there now." He would then stand and look at each person in the room and then prepare his teleportation jutsu. 』™

[] | [255/275] | [Doton -- Katon]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Speed-8 Strength-5
Within The Ruins

No One Hollars Aaron

Cappey-San

Kunesume2

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:02 pm
User Image
Mɪᴛsᴜᴛᴀᴅᴀ Ōᴛsᴜᴛsᴜᴋɪ
» [Kᴏɴᴏʜᴀ] | [Sᴀɴɴɪɴ] | [Sage] | [Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ: 9] | [Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ: 6] | [Chakra :: 450] «

"No matter how small my steps are, they will eventually add up. Even if I didn't win today, the step I take now will take shape one or two months from now."
User Image
Main Theme Song of Mɪᴛsᴜᴛᴀᴅᴀ Ōᴛsᴜᴛsᴜᴋɪ

Seeing as how Mitsu was standing in the center of the doorway, for the fact that the ANBU being controlled by Shika had managed to get around him without him blasting her through her teammates and several walls amused him, maybe the scene must of been seen wrong by someone controlling the strings, who knows, he didn't quite care though as she didn't pose any real threat. What did bother him though, was that Magnus had thought that he would even be able to get close to Haruko without getting by him first, and so when Magnus started his mad dash for the ANBU Captain, it only made sense he had to slow down to swerve around the body of Mitsu blocking the door before starting his dash again, and so when he did so, since Mitsu has Godlike perception, he had already noticed the faint muscle movements from the man's body and was able to act accordingly even if his speed was lower.

As Magnus would try to dash around him, Mitsu would simply stick his foot out and trip the Nara male, and as he lost his balance he would find a stern shove from his side as Mitsu pushed him into the wall, half of his Truth Seeking Balls following after the male to make sure he didn't do any funny business. They wouldn't go in for the kill or anything but get close enough to limit his movements and make him really put his brain to work on his next move.
                                                        "I believe it is you who should restrain yourself Magnus, do not provoke me into doing something I wish not." Mitsu didn't need to wait for the paper mask to fold away for he already knew who it was based on his chakra, and like so he knew Shikayumi was in the shadow of the ANBU agent. "Your facade of no fear does not amuse me Magnus, it only makes me pity you. The fact that you are not wary of me shows that you underestimate me, while although we are not enemies it is foolish to assume that you won't die by my hands should the need for me to do so arise. However, you do bring up a good point, a coward like you wouldn't understand why I am here right now when you run away from battle." Before Mitsu could say any more however, Michael spoke up and defended him with pinpoint logical reasoning.

"Oh my, you are telling me someone like a Nara who has fabled intelligence couldn't even think of that outcome, but Michael could easily piece it together? He is right. One man does not make the world go around, so yes, I did attack Yumi with a simple plan in mind. One life for the cost of thousands. By stopping the fight there and killing Yumi it would of saved the entire village from being destroyed by Kleine and his new found toys called the Kech Mara. Also, who do you think I am? Bringing Yumi back to life would of been easy, so it's not like he would of stayed dead for long.."" Although it seemed his attention was solely focused on Magnus right now, it really wasn't. He had his eyes on everything including Ralph at the door and Shikayumi who had peeled away from the shadows and was going to dress Michael's leg. His only true goal here was to keep Haruko safe, that's all he cared about at this moment, and with that thought in his mind, he stepped closer towards her and would stick near her should she moved.

Battle Theme Song of Mɪᴛsᴜᴛᴀᴅᴀ Ōᴛsᴜᴛsᴜᴋɪ
                                                        User Image
                                                        "That's why I won't give up. No matter how long it takes, even if it takes a year, I will lead my comrades to victory.."

- ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ - [ O.O.C. ] - ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ -

[ -- ]

Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
                                                        Techniques Used:

Passives
                                                        • [Bloodline] Rinnegan Techniques are strengthened by one rank and the use of handseals have been simplified to hand gestures (i.e. closing the hand, opening the palm, clasping hands, etc.) Upon achieving this Tota, you are considered a Rinnegan Sage.
                                                        • [Bloodline] Opponents in view of the Rinnegan are subject to the most potent scrutiny of all. Chakra points, the flow of their chakra, an in-depth sense of perception capable of predicting how an opponent is going to strike based on the flow of their chakra alone. Opponents with higher chakra levels are much more susceptible to this reading ability. This ability extends to being able to detect movements using displaced chakra in the air.
                                                        • [Bloodline] Rinnegan users are able to choose one of the Mangekyou Sharingan techniques to keep, and it receives the following passives as listed below. All of these techniques are then considered Rinnegan Jutsu:
                                                        - Amaterasu: The flames of Amaterasu--after use--may now be freely manipulated by the user of the technique. Up to two posts of manipulation before the jutsu must be used again
                                                        • [Bloodline] A God's Example
                                                        Any wielder of the Rinnegan may freely summon and manipulate two items. The Guoudama (Truth-seeking Balls), and Nunoboko, a multi-ringed staff, much like that of a buudhist monk. The Rinnegan wielder can manipulate up to six guoudama, and one nunoboko at any point in time. These items are indestructible. Chakra receiver rods may also be freely generated in infinite quantity, to be tied in with a jutsu listed below.
                                                        • [Bloodline] A God's Demonstration
                                                        A renowned skill of the Sage of Six Paths was his ability to transcend space and time to communicate with those who they've established links with. Similarly to Hagoromo's communication, the individuals in question will be pulled into a blank, ethereal world, where they may speak to the user of this skill. Any one user of the Rinnegan may maintain bonds with up to four people at once. However, this skill may not be used within five posts of the user initiating combat. Since this skill is used exclusively outside of combat, the user may have all four individuals at once with no cooldown.
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:18 pm
IrIshInjun95
[]

Within The Ruins
[t]

~Shadow Wraith~
User Image

[Weapon's Class][Origami Bloodline/Nara Clan][Sword Style Unifier][Chunnin]

Magnus would catch himself with ease as he turned brace himself from Mitsu's shove towards the wall. "Try me, bright eyes. By Rikudo, give me a reason more than breaking Shikayumi's heart to rip your brain from your skull. You seem not to be using it right now anyway. I hid nothing in the way of things that is me, twice as much as I can say for you. And I am 12 you ********, do you take great pleasure from picking on youth half your age? You should be ashamed of yourself old man. Just another thing to mark on your list of things to be ashamed of I guess."

Magnus smacked his lips. "The end does not justify the means of attacking a commanding officer, especially what he did to Shikayumi. And you, War, surrendering was not a notion of the greater good of the village. Did you even know, could you even know you would live to see the end of the extraction? How much pain you had to endure for them to pull that beast out of your body? Most people would have rather died then allow a rouge organization that already had too much power on their hands to begin with to take another step in power. A tailed beast, are your ******** serious!? Death would have been a better means of serving the 'greater good of the village'. You haven't the slightest clue what they would do with that power now that they have it.

Hmph, the horseman War, better had best been known as Famine, as you have now allowed the KM to descend onto this world continuing their plague."
Shikayumi would probably silence Magnus at this point as he turned his attention to her. He started to protest, but instead sat in silence. Unknown to Michael, Magnus did try to kill him in his sleep to other kill the demon within him or bring it forth. But, the main notion was to kill if anything else. He listened to his cousin explain their predicament. ]

"Regardless, being the two main supporters of Yumi to stand against KM openly, we are probably marked as K.O.S. targets for the organization. I forever stand by the side of the True King of the Land of Fire. We will return the village to the honorable way of things, one way or another. I tracked Shikayumi to the Sand village and joined her as well. We known hold a standing in the village as well, we came with a mission to gain intel on the KM's activities and status of the village right now. My experience would tell me that you, Anbu Captain Haruko, was the most likely person to still be loyal to Yumi. If I can point that out, so can whoever Kliene placed in charge from his sect. You insider protection is key for this to last. I know, you don't need a youth telling to do what you must and say what you must to stay in the good graces of the Kage of KM. As of right now, we are the only true shinobi of the Leaf left. That we know of, isn't that swell. War, would it be possible to move the 'The Flying Dragon' to the sand village? Would it be noticeable if it begun to move? And who all knows about its location and well, your location right now? I am sure the KM assumes that you would have returned to the leaf looking for your friends. If they know about your sky fortress home, im assuming that's what it is, then we could be expecting some trouble when we arrive. Sorry, but for them, you would be a lose end and no one likes lose ends."

Theme Song: Bullet Train
Forest Party: Lights Out
Battle Song: Angels Amongst Jinchuuriki
"I am Cerberus, from darkest I live supreme."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Since she was still a little salty about being skipped in the posting order twice, Haruko decided it was time to finally speak up. She wanted to point out to Shikayumi that it felt a little meta-gamey that she and her compatriots knew exactly which unmarked building in a city of thousands had a staircase that led down into a secret building that only a handful of people even know about, but felt that it would be a wasted effort. As all the events unfolded before her, she would simply remain quiet, remembering what she could about the two Nara clan members. Shikayumi, a high level ninja skilled in Ninjutsu, and Magnus, a lower ranked shinobi who excelled at speed and close range combat. And then there was the Suna ninja Raphael, who had yet to speak. He seemed frightened, almost timid.

Haruko broke her concentration to see Mitsu trip Magnus, and listen to the ensuing ranting that occurred next. "Hey ********, why don't you shut up. Wanna be any louder, I'm not sure Lucifer heard you in his office. Now, onto this ridiculous idea of using an airship. You mean to tell me, you want to float in the sky, inside of a metal coffin, and run from a man who uses dragons. Brilliant, tell me how that will work out for you. Last I checked, airships and fire don't mix." Sheathing her blade, she would return to a seat behind her desk. "And besides, I'm not going to simply leave the village. Running doesn't solve anything. You berate Michael for willingly surrendering and Mitsu for attacking Yumi, but these actions saved thousands of lives. They have two demons now, yes, but I'm rather sure if they have taken two, they need all nine. Michael's actions appeased them, but they are still no closer to accomplishing their goals. In fact, it helped us. We now know they have a base, and are simply extracting the demons right now."

Taking a deep breath, Haruko paused, rubbing her head. "Now, if the children are done arguing and seeing how is the most badass, we can continue. As I said, I have no plan on leaving the village. The best place to stage a resistance is from the inside. You are free to runaway however to the Sand Village. Just know that in the end, everything catches up with you no matter how far you run. One day, you will have no choice but to face it." Haruko held out her hand, flicking her wrist in a motion to tell them to leave if they were so inclined. "Or, you can grow a spine, straighten up, and stand up for something. You fled once, but now you have the chance to make a change."

Speed - 11 Strength - 9
                                                              Precise Striking - +2 Speed

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Within the Ruins

IrIshInjun95

Passive:

Stored Techniques

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:50 pm
User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 8 // Strength 7 // Nara Clan // Sanninxxxx

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

"That's enough, Magnus. That's enough." Her voice sounded very empty as a glum look remained in her eyes. As nice as it was for Magnus to speak up for her on his behalf, she also knew that Mitsu was a very cold individual and, in return, he also made Shikayumi just as cold. She truly hated Mitsu, and wanted to see him suffer, but at the same time she did not know how to confront him, or if she even wanted to talk to him.

The green aura around her hands began to fade away as she finished healing Michael's leg. Setting it back down on the floor, Shikayumi stood back up to address Haruko, and her proposition. She could see the meta-gamey flare in her eyes, and understood where she was coming from, but at the same time she didn't realize that it was a mistake for them to be here this early. With Shikayumi being the last to arrive at this location, she was simply following her team after they bolted ahead of the mission itself. Nevertheless, Haruko was still an idol to Shikayumi's past, and she held her in high regards.

"Haruko is right, if we were to move to a floating airship it would leave us very vulnerable to an attack. Our best bet is to continue living out our daily routines as if nothing was happening. That will reduce any suspicions of a coup." Shikayumi felt that this plan would suffice for now as they continued collecting the necessary intel. "As for Raphael, and I, we will be returning to Suna. If we are to have the aid of the Sand Village, then they are gonna need to know who is on our side, and who is affiliated with the KM. Also..." Shikayumi paused for a second, knowing how crazy this was going to sound. "I will be returning to the Wind Country in search of the one tailed beast, known as Shukaku. If I can find, and capture, the one tailed beast, then we can keep him one step ahead of the KM for now." To hunt down any tailed beast would be considered extremely difficult, but she were to succeed, then that would only increase there odds of thwarting the KM's plan of operations.

QUOTES:

Chaos_wolf12

Kunesume2

PASSIVE:

• Nara Tactics: +1/+1 to all shinobi allied with this unit.

MISSION STATUS:

Infiltrate the Leaf Village using any remaining resources in the village. Collect military intelligence, and political position of the remaining shinobi in the village. If you are to be captured, or discovered, the Sand village will deeny the existence of this mission.

REQUIREMENTS
• Avoid killing when possible.
• Find out more about the Kech Marah; who's working for them, where they are going, what is their end game.

Leave no traces
Leave no witnesses

350/350

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:13 am

Within The Ruins

IrIshInjun95

No One Hollars Aaron

Kunesume2

Cappey-San

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The enemy looked at Raphael and to the group and back to raphael. She gestured towards them for him to speak up.
                                                            "...Well?"
                                                            Raphael stepped up, first he looked at himself and saw that he did look good in anbu uniform, but thats not the point.
                                                            "No, They have fled before, but i haven't, For a while the wind country has stayed out of the view of unwanted attention. I will not allow them to come to sunagakure and attack natives to our land. If you noticed how did we get the information to find you."

"From me."
                                                            "From me, I am a Descendant of a line of fighters, though i have yet to understand my background, I have unlock things that allow me to be quite useful."
                                                            Raphael would place two fingers on his forehead, Not really necessary but he just wanted to do the mind reading stereotype.
                                                            "Damn, guess you don't need my help on this."
                                                            "I am new to your presence lady Haruko, and you have yet to tell us your last name...Nor have you spoken on your senju roots.
                                                            Raphael can't feel meta gamy because his abilities to read minds. He used that an example for him to actually be useful. If he can get close enough he can read kleines mind and find out they're next order of operations.

Speed:7
                                                            Strength:4
                                                            Chakra:275

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

• Psycho Shift
                                                            The ability to apply force to an object is something that you can say is manipulated by the user's mind. However, you can also say that they sort of set an auto-pilot for what should be dealt with and what shouldn't. Psycho Shift allows them to feel tremors of force through the air, and judges the type of attack approaching the Heiland. They can then choose for their Psycho Shift to protect them from certain types of attacks, essentially a sentient ability to protect themselves from harm. It's called "Psycho Shift" because it can constantly change its preferences throughout the battle, based on the user's will. It will project techniques to defend the Heiland and attack enemies. This ability can also ignore certain attacks even if they fall into the user's 'preferences' if the user mentally deems that they can deal with said attacks on their own. This technique is used solely defensively, but the ability to sense force is still useful for the user. Regular rules to using these techniques apply; the full movements for bloodline jutsu, chakra costs, etc.
                                                            • Dragon's Blood
                                                            Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Heiland are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Heiland bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination. This cannot be used to detect genjutsu, but it can tell that a technique is being used. It also cannot release you from genjutsu.
                                                            • Psycho Perceive
                                                            The Psycho Demons can read minds. Period. They are capable of precisely tuning in to your thoughts, and even reading thoughts deep at the back of your conscious. These thoughts are often relayed to them in a variant of the Enemy's voice; often sadistic, or freakishly sweet, sometimes sensual but usually just horrifyingly creepy. They can still tell who is thinking what, if anything that audible tweak is simply a terrifying side-effect of their prodding into other people's minds.

The Enemy, even to the most macabre, is a horrifying creature. It is a being of pure evil. You don't want it to talk, and especially not talk to you. Ever.
                                                            • The Victim
                                                            The ability to manipulate reality. This is what really distinguishes a Psycho Renegade from a Psycho Demon. This is essentially the "tota" of the bloodline; the ability passed down since the ancient times before man walked free from the Demon Country.

Many have related this ability to the Kurama bloodline, but it is different. It is essentially a form of telekinesis so absolutely refined that it can literally warp matter, rather than simply moving through it. You could consider the strength of the telekinetic abilities powerful enough to split atoms and shift space. Now, one wonders -- what is the limit of this ability?

It is not necessarily passive. All of the usages of this ability that are available to the Psycho Demon are skills listed in the bloodline. So, they can't simply bend reality and become Gods.
                                                            Level Two Victim: Upon reaching Jounin rank, the ability to warp reality allows the Heiland to passively and permanently augment their chakra pool by another 75. This is essentially done by redefining their chakra supply.
                                                            • The Perpetrator
                                                            This is another defining ability of "the Enemy"; it is the ability to use your psychic powers to influence the world around you. One of the most important usages of it is the ability to link yourself and a group of people, emitting and taking in thoughts and emotions across the board. With this ability, you can also influence people's decisions and use your intense psychic supremacy to lean people towards a specific emotional manifestation. For example, you can bring people to the edge of anger, lust, fear, joy, pride and shame. This can be monumental when dealing with matters outside of battle.

The second most important usage is levitation and telekinesis; you can passively fly, and also lift and throw other objects, though not other characters, their techniques, or their combat assets in general.

Bloodline Techniques:

THE PSYCHO RENEGADE
                                                            • Second Set C
                                                            Using the appropriate amount of energy, the Heiland creates a second set of hands, solid - but made of force - that float through the air, and move either with the user's body or with their command. These can be used to wield weapons and other objects, and have the same strength and speed as the user. You can only have one of these sets active at a time. This lasts for five posts and you cannot use handseals with the second set.

• Negative Force D-S
                                                            A coating of energy over a certain part of the body, or a burst of energy across the entire body. This can actually be applied to virtually anything that the opponent is not directly holding. It essentially makes it so -- upon contact -- not only will the object be shielded from the opponent, but it will send shockwaves of pain that will hope to paralyze the foe and do damage to their vitals. When an object is coated in this, it will glow slightly. It can't be applied to anything that is away from the caster's body unless it has a diameter of at least 1 foot. At higher ranks, the recoil damage from this technique is so intense that it can kill. It also can burst outwards, damaging nearby foes within 15 feet. It cannot be used on other people or objects that they are currently touching/using. It cannot be applied to entire floors or walls, but can be applied to less massive structures such as pillars and boulders.

• Positive Force D-S
                                                            A direct blast of force. This will send a burst of energy so pure and refined that it's barely visible, appearing only as a wave of air. At higher ranks the visage grows more fierce and refined, but it grows in speed tremendously. The blast itself is one of the fastest attacks aside from natural lightning, so it's difficult to dodge. Upon contact with a foe, at low ranks it will damage if not break bokes and impair vitals. At high ranks, if it doesn't outright kill an enemy, blasting them apart, it will do so much damage that they may as well be dead. It's about the size of the great fireball technique, at all ranks. The trajectory of this technique can be altered. The amount it can shift depends on how far it has gone down its original trajectory; near the beginning of casting, it can change dramatically, and after a while traveling, it can only barely move.

• The Shift: Psycho Shock D-S
                                                            Focusing their body's energy momentarily, the Heiland will target a specific object or area, or may simply choose to use this energy to assault the area around them. If assaulting the surrounding area, without a specific target, the onslaught of blows will be lessened but still not easily dodged. This ability is known to go on until the target object/area is virtually completely destroyed, or until the technique itself is destroyed. It manifests as seemingly purple lightning bolts, and they seem to have the conductivity and shock/burn effects of high voltage lightning as well. This works only within a fifty foot radius. This move can specifically follow the caster or an opponent, but not both at the same time.

• Psycho Soul D-S (can be instantly amplified)
                                                            The Psycho Soul is a sentient creature that manifests the will of the Psycho Shift. It appears simply as a breeze of energy that follows the Heiland around, but when the Heiland is in danger or directs this spiritual force towards the foe, it will immediately manifest a dark color and begin to fulfill their interests. It can extend depending on the rank, from the size of a horse at C-rank, to the size of a dragon at SS. It is one of the cardinal abilities of the Heiland bloodline. It has a deconstructive property to it, making techniques and other tangible constructs degenerate rapidly to the point of complete dismantlement. This technique lasts until it is destroyed. It is completely flexible; it is just a wisp of energy; you could compare it to a solid fog.

• Psycho Saemus B
                                                            Psycho Saemus is similar to the assassin's rush, but all-in-all different. You designate a path using your Psycho Shift, essentially a visible line on the ground that only you can see. It's natural to the Heiland, not a complicated process. When the destination is decided, you will gain a large burst of speed similar as with the assassin's rush, and your Psycho Shift will go into a defensive mode to protect you from incoming attacks. You also have an energy field equal to the rank of Psycho Saemus that will protect you from incoming attacks, at least as a precaution.

• Psycho Hysteria A
                                                            This ability can only be used three times a battle. It is the only technique that automatically hits the foe. It cannot be used to chain other attacks, but it can be used to throw them into other attacks. It is essentially telekinetically lifting and throwing their body. It can throw them up to a range of fifty feet. They cannot resist the throw but can react by using techniques while being lifted. No matter what though, their body will reach that fifty foot destination.

• Psycho Freedom S
                                                            Using your inherent ability, gained from the dragon's blood, you can project your attacks to nearby areas. This ability works differently; you can project an ability that allows you to move so fast that it almost seems as if teleporting. This forces your body to a specific, designated area with extreme force and precision. It is basically an enhanced version of Psycho Saemus. This can only be used on either what you can see, or what is emitting energy. It cannot be used to teleport within five feet of the opponent.

• Smite A-S
                                                            This ability can easily be used to cheap-shot foes, but it generally won't kill opponents unless it can land a direct hit. Holding out their palm, the Heiland pinpoints a ten foot radius, targeting it for a fury of extremely fast (nigh impossible to evade if you're in the radius) psycho-waves that will degenerate and disassemble whatever is within the target area within a matter of moments. This takes about a second to wind-up after the palm is fully facing the opponent, and the palm will begin to glow white to give them a warning of what's next. This attack is similar to what would happen if you were smashed with a sledgehammer thousands of times in a matter of a few seconds.

• Psycho Innervate D-S
                                                            This is, essentially, psychic and telekinetic manipulation with added chakra. It allows you to freely bend your psychic energy into the shape and form of your pleasing, with larger radius and quicker speed at higher ranks. This ability has such diverse usage that it can be used to: burrow underground, force traction, block attacks, change their trajectory, be used as a weapon, be used for blunt or slashing damage, etc. Anything the mind can imagine.
                                                            THE PSYCHO DEMON
                                                            • Beyond the Shift: Level One - I A [per individual limb]
                                                            The first level of reality manipulation is the manipulation of the self. It is the ability to augment yourself by means of dispatching the truth; there is no such thing as "the truth" when it comes to you. This allows you to surpass the limits of other human beings.

Such a magnified ability can only be applied to one limb per usage, and only up to three total. These effected limbs can essentially be considered edited matter with different, inhuman properties.
                                                            Super Speed is one of the possible properties. This can be considered lesser compared to actual statistic speed, because it only effects the one given limb, rather than an equal distribution across the body. It can be applied to up to two limbs, not all three, generally meaning you'll choose the arms or the legs. This can essentially push your speed to the maximum, hard cap within those limbs depending on how fast you already are; it's comparable to a base boost of five, which is heavily potent.

Super Strength is another, and is similar to super speed. It has the same rules as well as statistics, but can be applied to three limbs instead of two.

Intangibility is another ability. This can be applied not necessarily to limbs but to different "sections" of your body. It can be applied to an arm, a leg, your torso, and your head. With all three active, this makes killing a Psycho Demon incredibly difficult. However, the waist-level is always vulnerable, as well as the other tangible sections.

• Beyond the Shift: Level Two - Change A-S
                                                            The ability to edit matter is something that few can claim to be capable of. That, you can consider a blessing, with the potential that this bloodline possesses. The second level of reality manipulation can extend beyond yourself. While you will never be attuned enough to be capable to apply First-level reality manipulation onto other people, you can apply a more broad level of abilities that have a singular purpose rather than a sustained use. For example, with this ability, you can permanently make changes to others. You can edit their bodies to be younger, older, taller, shorter, more fat, more skinny, more muscular, more slender, etc. The beginning of the reality manipulation first takes place as a see-through set of ripples across a radius, and then within a few moments, anything inside of that radius will be vulnerable to "edits". Edits can and often will entail crushing people, changing their body proportions to be impossible for sustained life, beheading them, etc. Closing your fists as the ripples emerge accelerates the process of initiating reality manipulation. Once it has begun in an area, you can choose to prevent matter from inside that radius from leaving. This radius can be about 15 feet in diameter. Compare the radius to a bubble, loaded with extremely dense and powerful psychotic energy.

These walls of matter can be used to block and destroy techniques. They can be manipulated and moved once fully cast, acting as shifting fields of psychic power that can attack and defend. They can also be released into psywaves and clumps of powerful, degenerative psychic energy.

• Beyond the Shift: Level Three - Signs A-S
                                                            The third level reality manipulation deals in the transference of chakra. It can be transferred in many ways; eye contact, physical contact, contact through a blast of energy. Regardless, once an enemy has succumbed to one of these three, you can essentially unload on them. They are the epicenter, and their bodies are yours to edit as you please, though pretty much exclusively in negative ways. You can also, however, use this to augment their emotions and desires to the point of nigh-subservience for a brief period of time.

If not, you can always go for the ol' head explosion by means of brain waves en masse.

Once you have transferred the initial chakra of this ability into the opponent's system, you have about ten posts to unleash it, or it will fade away.

• Beyond the Shift: Level Four - Apathy A-S
                                                            A high level reality warping technique. Using this power, you can literally begin to mentally tear away at and dissolve the enemy. It's been compared to the feeling of thousands upon thousands of blades marching into your skin, or a hungry mob tearing you apart. You literally will begin to break apart. This is a mental shockwave, and it only applies to enemies directly in front of you within twenty feet. It makes a horrible, screeching noise before it initiates, and the Heiland's eyes will begin to glow a bright white. This lasts for two posts, and can only be done three times in one battle.

• Beyond the Shift: Level Five - The Gate A
                                                            The highest level of reality warping. By editing matter to the level of removing the "distance" between two points, Kleine and only Kleine can warp through "relays" of energy around the field. Three of these can be set up, each costing an individual twenty chakra. These can be expanded by the loosening and the tightening of the palm and fingers, and can be closed around enemies to crush them. They can also be grabbed and concealed within the Heiland for a quick release, although the obvious discoloration of air and the transparent visual effects will diminish once the point is removed by the caster.

These gates can be augmented to transport techniques/people other than the Heiland. These gates are indestructible.

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:01 am

User Image

Michael sighed as he listened to everyone's tales and complaints before standing and speaking again. "Yeah I guess you are right Haruko. And I know this seems cowardly but I will not be staying in the Leaf. With everyone thinking I am dead I must not stay unless I stay here in your compound Haruko. On top of that with this place being controlled by the KM as y'all have said they probably don't like loose ends and that means when they find me and whoever is helping me hide they will end us...unless y'all have a better idea. I will be joining Shikayumi to the Land of wind. I will not be having my friends die for me. And Magnus stop it now. How was what I did not for the betterment of the Leaf, thousands of innocents would have died and then where would we be, hmm? Your family and friends are still alive cause of what me and Mitsu did. And don't call me War anymore. I lost that name when Yumi was usurped from the Kage seat. 』™

[] | [255/275] | [Doton -- Katon]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Speed-8 Strength-5
Within The Ruins

No One Hollars Aaron

Cappey-San

Kunesume2

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:29 pm
~Shadow Wraith~
User Image

[Weapon's Class][Origami Bloodline/Nara Clan][Sword Style Unifier][Chunnin]

Magnus was silenced by both Haruko and Shikayumi. "As you wish, Captain." He said, but didn't say which captain he was referring too. Both could go as to take it as acknowledging them both in their respectful positions. It was probable that Mitsu would have some choice words to give to Magnus, but it would just go in one ear and out the other. Magnus was ordered, therefore it didn't matter anymore. As Shikayumi shared her part of our plan, Magnus nodded as knowing we knew all that we needed to know. Mix that with the information that they currently know about the events in the leaf, some of which they were involved in and others could be read or watched in the news and in the newspaper...whatever that was.

"Aye Aye. Our Shogun would like to know what went on here at this meeting. For now, I guess you could say their is an opening to build an alliance with the Sand known. So, its not so lonely here. And I am sure the Sand Shogun would have you Michael, she is a very nice lady from what I can tell." He said as he willed the mask to come back onto his face. "I shall depart now, back ahead of you. I have some things to take care of." He said as he continued outwards.

Theme Song: Bullet Train
Forest Party: Lights Out
Battle Song: Angels Amongst Jinchuuriki
"I am Cerberus, from darkest I live supreme."

[[Sorry to bolt, but I am limited on time here and want to actually get some things done before I get off.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:26 pm
User Image
Mɪᴛsᴜᴛᴀᴅᴀ Ōᴛsᴜᴛsᴜᴋɪ
» [Kᴏɴᴏʜᴀ] | [Sᴀɴɴɪɴ] | [Sage] | [Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ: 9] | [Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ: 6] | [Chakra :: 450] «

"No matter how small my steps are, they will eventually add up. Even if I didn't win today, the step I take now will take shape one or two months from now."
User Image
Main Theme Song of Mɪᴛsᴜᴛᴀᴅᴀ Ōᴛsᴜᴛsᴜᴋɪ

Mitsu thankfully didn't have to do anything he didn't wanted as it seemed Magnus knew when to listen and stopped while he was ahead, and thus all the young Sannin did was move over to Haruko's desk and lean up against it with his arms crossed, recalling his TSB's away from the newly teenaged Nara boy and spread them to the shadows in the corner of the room instead. As much as he wished to tune out the ranting he couldn't, but not wanting to continue to be on the boy's level he just kept his mouth shut and thoughts to himself. Just like that, Haruko was asserting her dominance, something that for whatever reason Mitsu was drawn to, he liked a woman who could hold her own. Rippled pupils glanced their gaze upon the ANBU Captain's figure and gave her a analytical look over with a slight lustful undertone to it. "Haruko-chan is right, the fortress is a rather.. well.. horrid idea. If we were to do that might as well just wrap ourselves up and put a bow on the gift as he hand ourselves over to them, no offense Michael."

Mitsu would say nothing more on the subject until the idea presented itself that Michael should venture to Suna with them in order to hide himself from Kleine and the KM's radar. "I think that would be a good idea, for now at-least, but it isn't my call on the matter.." Mitsu reached into one of the several pockets on his coat and pulled out two rings and two earrings composted of a black metal of sorts. "Here, take these. They are alterations to chakra receiver manifestation rods. A ring for you and one for Magnus, and the earrings for you Shikayumi. Just my way of keeping tabs on you and being able to know if my assistance is required." Although technically at this point in time he only had the ability to use the rods as a GPS locator of sorts to find them, he had been thinking of a way to create a new use with the rods that would allow him to use them in a much broader variety of ways. As he finished what he had to, he tossed the rings to Michael and the earrings to Shika.

Battle Theme Song of Mɪᴛsᴜᴛᴀᴅᴀ Ōᴛsᴜᴛsᴜᴋɪ
                                                        User Image
                                                        "That's why I won't give up. No matter how long it takes, even if it takes a year, I will lead my comrades to victory.."

- ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ - [ O.O.C. ] - ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ -

[ -- ]

Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
                                                        Techniques Used:

Passives
                                                        • [Bloodline] Rinnegan Techniques are strengthened by one rank and the use of handseals have been simplified to hand gestures (i.e. closing the hand, opening the palm, clasping hands, etc.) Upon achieving this Tota, you are considered a Rinnegan Sage.
                                                        • [Bloodline] Opponents in view of the Rinnegan are subject to the most potent scrutiny of all. Chakra points, the flow of their chakra, an in-depth sense of perception capable of predicting how an opponent is going to strike based on the flow of their chakra alone. Opponents with higher chakra levels are much more susceptible to this reading ability. This ability extends to being able to detect movements using displaced chakra in the air.
                                                        • [Bloodline] Rinnegan users are able to choose one of the Mangekyou Sharingan techniques to keep, and it receives the following passives as listed below. All of these techniques are then considered Rinnegan Jutsu:
                                                        - Amaterasu: The flames of Amaterasu--after use--may now be freely manipulated by the user of the technique. Up to two posts of manipulation before the jutsu must be used again
                                                        • [Bloodline] A God's Example
                                                        Any wielder of the Rinnegan may freely summon and manipulate two items. The Guoudama (Truth-seeking Balls), and Nunoboko, a multi-ringed staff, much like that of a buudhist monk. The Rinnegan wielder can manipulate up to six guoudama, and one nunoboko at any point in time. These items are indestructible. Chakra receiver rods may also be freely generated in infinite quantity, to be tied in with a jutsu listed below.
                                                        • [Bloodline] A God's Demonstration
                                                        A renowned skill of the Sage of Six Paths was his ability to transcend space and time to communicate with those who they've established links with. Similarly to Hagoromo's communication, the individuals in question will be pulled into a blank, ethereal world, where they may speak to the user of this skill. Any one user of the Rinnegan may maintain bonds with up to four people at once. However, this skill may not be used within five posts of the user initiating combat. Since this skill is used exclusively outside of combat, the user may have all four individuals at once with no cooldown.
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:47 pm
User Image

No one sees you
No one hears you

"Hmm?" Shikayumi looked up just in time to catch the metal earnings handed to her by her late partner, Mitsu. She hadn't listened to Mitsu's every word as she glanced at the jewelry; vaguely knowing what it did. "Oh, thank you... Mitsu." Shikayumi's words felt tireless, and empty, as if she didn't really mean it. She was trying her best to keep the environment at a professional level, but deep down inside, she was a war with herself over Mitsu himself.

"Excuse me, please." With a lot on her mind, she needed some time to think and the environment she was standing in was just far too stressful. As she walked by the desk in the room, the same one Mitsu was leaning on, she would brush her hand along the corner of the desk. When she removed her hand, two metal earrings laid about twenty inches from Mitsu.

She didn't go far; just a outside the office and a few feet down the hall. She sat along the wall, in the feint shadow between two lights in the hallway, as she tried to sort out her life. "Captain...Captain Haruko. I knew better, so why didn't I say it?" Despite being on the same team, she was beating herself up over exploiting her infiltration team? Why? She glanced at her hand, slightly shaking with all the mental pressure building up in her mind. It seemed that the death of her teacher, by the boy she trusted the most, was beginning to effect her work in the field. Her moves were almost flawless right to the point where things became personal. "I need to control this, before it destroys me." She thought to herself, not wanting to put another life at risk because she couldn't cope with losing almost everything.

((Just posting this now because i don't think ill be on later tonight))

QUOTES:

Chaos_wolf12

Within The Ruins

Kunesume2

PASSIVE:

MISSION STATUS:

Infiltrate the Leaf Village using any remaining resources in the village. Collect military intelligence, and political position of the remaining shinobi in the village. If you are to be captured, or discovered, the Sand village will deeny the existence of this mission.

REQUIREMENTS
• Find out more about the Kech Marah; who's working for them, where they are going, what is their end game.

Leave no traces
Leave no witnesses

350/350

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:02 pm
((People generally don't like having their minds read...))

Was this some kind of trick? Or was this something more. So it seemed that the little Suna ninja wanted to let his mind wander. Instantly, she allowed a small portion of the Yonbi's presence enter her mind. How about something a little scary for the mind reader. In the back of Haruko's mind, a deep chuckle could be hear, starting as a small rumble and erupting into a roar. Instantly her head was filled with images of people being melted by the Yonbi's attacks, and images of people in agony. As it was her mind, Haruko imagined Raphael's head on the bodies. Just a little taste if he wanted to keep going. "Little snakes should watch where they stick their fingers. I don't know how you know that, but I have a guess. And what you are seeing is just a taste of what I'll do to you if you ever enter my head again." As a final show of power, the temperature in the room would instantly rise over 60 degrees.

"Now, for the rest of you, continue with your daily lives. Its when you deviate from the norm that people notice you. I will remain here and continue to direct the ANBU as well as establish a resistance and insurgent effort. While we cannot openly fight our enemies, we can sabotage their efforts. Now go." The temperature in the room would begin to return to normal once more, and once more inside her mind, Haruko would begin to seal away the presence of the Yonbi inside her body.

Speed - 11 Strength - 9
                                                              Precise Striking - +2 Speed

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Within the Ruins

IrIshInjun95

Passive:

Stored Techniques

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:07 pm

Within The Ruins

IrIshInjun95

No One Hollars Aaron

Kunesume2

Cappey-San

Raphael watched the horror, as he was going through here information, she began changing her course of thoughts. Soon, she shifted into thoughts of death and corpses.
                                                            "Well, this girl is crazy, What about you kid?."
                                                            Said The enemy before drifting out, now it was Raphael.
                                                            "What the hell?"
                                                            Every thing was shifting, Raphael began breathing heavily.
                                                            "GOOD MORNING SUNAGAKURE!"
                                                            Shouted The enemy Pretty soon raphael was about to reach his limit. Then he saw the corpse with his head on it.
                                                            "What the fu-."
                                                            He thought to himself, the heat then finished the deal before Raphael passed out, Except he stood still to his legs, It wasn't Raphael anymore, The new person that stood was a lot more....Intense the Raphael was. His head dropped as hair fell over the front of his head before looking up.
                                                            "Frightening."
                                                            He said sarcastically, With his sudden change of heart. It wouldn't be hard to tell his sudden change in personality.

Speed:7
                                                            Strength:4
                                                            Chakra:275

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

• Psycho Shift
                                                            The ability to apply force to an object is something that you can say is manipulated by the user's mind. However, you can also say that they sort of set an auto-pilot for what should be dealt with and what shouldn't. Psycho Shift allows them to feel tremors of force through the air, and judges the type of attack approaching the Heiland. They can then choose for their Psycho Shift to protect them from certain types of attacks, essentially a sentient ability to protect themselves from harm. It's called "Psycho Shift" because it can constantly change its preferences throughout the battle, based on the user's will. It will project techniques to defend the Heiland and attack enemies. This ability can also ignore certain attacks even if they fall into the user's 'preferences' if the user mentally deems that they can deal with said attacks on their own. This technique is used solely defensively, but the ability to sense force is still useful for the user. Regular rules to using these techniques apply; the full movements for bloodline jutsu, chakra costs, etc.
                                                            • Dragon's Blood
                                                            Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Heiland are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Heiland bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination. This cannot be used to detect genjutsu, but it can tell that a technique is being used. It also cannot release you from genjutsu.
                                                            • Psycho Perceive
                                                            The Psycho Demons can read minds. Period. They are capable of precisely tuning in to your thoughts, and even reading thoughts deep at the back of your conscious. These thoughts are often relayed to them in a variant of the Enemy's voice; often sadistic, or freakishly sweet, sometimes sensual but usually just horrifyingly creepy. They can still tell who is thinking what, if anything that audible tweak is simply a terrifying side-effect of their prodding into other people's minds.

The Enemy, even to the most macabre, is a horrifying creature. It is a being of pure evil. You don't want it to talk, and especially not talk to you. Ever.
                                                            • The Victim
                                                            The ability to manipulate reality. This is what really distinguishes a Psycho Renegade from a Psycho Demon. This is essentially the "tota" of the bloodline; the ability passed down since the ancient times before man walked free from the Demon Country.

Many have related this ability to the Kurama bloodline, but it is different. It is essentially a form of telekinesis so absolutely refined that it can literally warp matter, rather than simply moving through it. You could consider the strength of the telekinetic abilities powerful enough to split atoms and shift space. Now, one wonders -- what is the limit of this ability?

It is not necessarily passive. All of the usages of this ability that are available to the Psycho Demon are skills listed in the bloodline. So, they can't simply bend reality and become Gods.
                                                            Level Two Victim: Upon reaching Jounin rank, the ability to warp reality allows the Heiland to passively and permanently augment their chakra pool by another 75. This is essentially done by redefining their chakra supply.
                                                            • The Perpetrator
                                                            This is another defining ability of "the Enemy"; it is the ability to use your psychic powers to influence the world around you. One of the most important usages of it is the ability to link yourself and a group of people, emitting and taking in thoughts and emotions across the board. With this ability, you can also influence people's decisions and use your intense psychic supremacy to lean people towards a specific emotional manifestation. For example, you can bring people to the edge of anger, lust, fear, joy, pride and shame. This can be monumental when dealing with matters outside of battle.

The second most important usage is levitation and telekinesis; you can passively fly, and also lift and throw other objects, though not other characters, their techniques, or their combat assets in general.

Bloodline Techniques:

THE PSYCHO RENEGADE
                                                            • Second Set C
                                                            Using the appropriate amount of energy, the Heiland creates a second set of hands, solid - but made of force - that float through the air, and move either with the user's body or with their command. These can be used to wield weapons and other objects, and have the same strength and speed as the user. You can only have one of these sets active at a time. This lasts for five posts and you cannot use handseals with the second set.

• Negative Force D-S
                                                            A coating of energy over a certain part of the body, or a burst of energy across the entire body. This can actually be applied to virtually anything that the opponent is not directly holding. It essentially makes it so -- upon contact -- not only will the object be shielded from the opponent, but it will send shockwaves of pain that will hope to paralyze the foe and do damage to their vitals. When an object is coated in this, it will glow slightly. It can't be applied to anything that is away from the caster's body unless it has a diameter of at least 1 foot. At higher ranks, the recoil damage from this technique is so intense that it can kill. It also can burst outwards, damaging nearby foes within 15 feet. It cannot be used on other people or objects that they are currently touching/using. It cannot be applied to entire floors or walls, but can be applied to less massive structures such as pillars and boulders.

• Positive Force D-S
                                                            A direct blast of force. This will send a burst of energy so pure and refined that it's barely visible, appearing only as a wave of air. At higher ranks the visage grows more fierce and refined, but it grows in speed tremendously. The blast itself is one of the fastest attacks aside from natural lightning, so it's difficult to dodge. Upon contact with a foe, at low ranks it will damage if not break bokes and impair vitals. At high ranks, if it doesn't outright kill an enemy, blasting them apart, it will do so much damage that they may as well be dead. It's about the size of the great fireball technique, at all ranks. The trajectory of this technique can be altered. The amount it can shift depends on how far it has gone down its original trajectory; near the beginning of casting, it can change dramatically, and after a while traveling, it can only barely move.

• The Shift: Psycho Shock D-S
                                                            Focusing their body's energy momentarily, the Heiland will target a specific object or area, or may simply choose to use this energy to assault the area around them. If assaulting the surrounding area, without a specific target, the onslaught of blows will be lessened but still not easily dodged. This ability is known to go on until the target object/area is virtually completely destroyed, or until the technique itself is destroyed. It manifests as seemingly purple lightning bolts, and they seem to have the conductivity and shock/burn effects of high voltage lightning as well. This works only within a fifty foot radius. This move can specifically follow the caster or an opponent, but not both at the same time.

• Psycho Soul D-S (can be instantly amplified)
                                                            The Psycho Soul is a sentient creature that manifests the will of the Psycho Shift. It appears simply as a breeze of energy that follows the Heiland around, but when the Heiland is in danger or directs this spiritual force towards the foe, it will immediately manifest a dark color and begin to fulfill their interests. It can extend depending on the rank, from the size of a horse at C-rank, to the size of a dragon at SS. It is one of the cardinal abilities of the Heiland bloodline. It has a deconstructive property to it, making techniques and other tangible constructs degenerate rapidly to the point of complete dismantlement. This technique lasts until it is destroyed. It is completely flexible; it is just a wisp of energy; you could compare it to a solid fog.

• Psycho Saemus B
                                                            Psycho Saemus is similar to the assassin's rush, but all-in-all different. You designate a path using your Psycho Shift, essentially a visible line on the ground that only you can see. It's natural to the Heiland, not a complicated process. When the destination is decided, you will gain a large burst of speed similar as with the assassin's rush, and your Psycho Shift will go into a defensive mode to protect you from incoming attacks. You also have an energy field equal to the rank of Psycho Saemus that will protect you from incoming attacks, at least as a precaution.

• Psycho Hysteria A
                                                            This ability can only be used three times a battle. It is the only technique that automatically hits the foe. It cannot be used to chain other attacks, but it can be used to throw them into other attacks. It is essentially telekinetically lifting and throwing their body. It can throw them up to a range of fifty feet. They cannot resist the throw but can react by using techniques while being lifted. No matter what though, their body will reach that fifty foot destination.

• Psycho Freedom S
                                                            Using your inherent ability, gained from the dragon's blood, you can project your attacks to nearby areas. This ability works differently; you can project an ability that allows you to move so fast that it almost seems as if teleporting. This forces your body to a specific, designated area with extreme force and precision. It is basically an enhanced version of Psycho Saemus. This can only be used on either what you can see, or what is emitting energy. It cannot be used to teleport within five feet of the opponent.

• Smite A-S
                                                            This ability can easily be used to cheap-shot foes, but it generally won't kill opponents unless it can land a direct hit. Holding out their palm, the Heiland pinpoints a ten foot radius, targeting it for a fury of extremely fast (nigh impossible to evade if you're in the radius) psycho-waves that will degenerate and disassemble whatever is within the target area within a matter of moments. This takes about a second to wind-up after the palm is fully facing the opponent, and the palm will begin to glow white to give them a warning of what's next. This attack is similar to what would happen if you were smashed with a sledgehammer thousands of times in a matter of a few seconds.

• Psycho Innervate D-S
                                                            This is, essentially, psychic and telekinetic manipulation with added chakra. It allows you to freely bend your psychic energy into the shape and form of your pleasing, with larger radius and quicker speed at higher ranks. This ability has such diverse usage that it can be used to: burrow underground, force traction, block attacks, change their trajectory, be used as a weapon, be used for blunt or slashing damage, etc. Anything the mind can imagine.
                                                            THE PSYCHO DEMON
                                                            • Beyond the Shift: Level One - I A [per individual limb]
                                                            The first level of reality manipulation is the manipulation of the self. It is the ability to augment yourself by means of dispatching the truth; there is no such thing as "the truth" when it comes to you. This allows you to surpass the limits of other human beings.

Such a magnified ability can only be applied to one limb per usage, and only up to three total. These effected limbs can essentially be considered edited matter with different, inhuman properties.
                                                            Super Speed is one of the possible properties. This can be considered lesser compared to actual statistic speed, because it only effects the one given limb, rather than an equal distribution across the body. It can be applied to up to two limbs, not all three, generally meaning you'll choose the arms or the legs. This can essentially push your speed to the maximum, hard cap within those limbs depending on how fast you already are; it's comparable to a base boost of five, which is heavily potent.

Super Strength is another, and is similar to super speed. It has the same rules as well as statistics, but can be applied to three limbs instead of two.

Intangibility is another ability. This can be applied not necessarily to limbs but to different "sections" of your body. It can be applied to an arm, a leg, your torso, and your head. With all three active, this makes killing a Psycho Demon incredibly difficult. However, the waist-level is always vulnerable, as well as the other tangible sections.

• Beyond the Shift: Level Two - Change A-S
                                                            The ability to edit matter is something that few can claim to be capable of. That, you can consider a blessing, with the potential that this bloodline possesses. The second level of reality manipulation can extend beyond yourself. While you will never be attuned enough to be capable to apply First-level reality manipulation onto other people, you can apply a more broad level of abilities that have a singular purpose rather than a sustained use. For example, with this ability, you can permanently make changes to others. You can edit their bodies to be younger, older, taller, shorter, more fat, more skinny, more muscular, more slender, etc. The beginning of the reality manipulation first takes place as a see-through set of ripples across a radius, and then within a few moments, anything inside of that radius will be vulnerable to "edits". Edits can and often will entail crushing people, changing their body proportions to be impossible for sustained life, beheading them, etc. Closing your fists as the ripples emerge accelerates the process of initiating reality manipulation. Once it has begun in an area, you can choose to prevent matter from inside that radius from leaving. This radius can be about 15 feet in diameter. Compare the radius to a bubble, loaded with extremely dense and powerful psychotic energy.

These walls of matter can be used to block and destroy techniques. They can be manipulated and moved once fully cast, acting as shifting fields of psychic power that can attack and defend. They can also be released into psywaves and clumps of powerful, degenerative psychic energy.

• Beyond the Shift: Level Three - Signs A-S
                                                            The third level reality manipulation deals in the transference of chakra. It can be transferred in many ways; eye contact, physical contact, contact through a blast of energy. Regardless, once an enemy has succumbed to one of these three, you can essentially unload on them. They are the epicenter, and their bodies are yours to edit as you please, though pretty much exclusively in negative ways. You can also, however, use this to augment their emotions and desires to the point of nigh-subservience for a brief period of time.

If not, you can always go for the ol' head explosion by means of brain waves en masse.

Once you have transferred the initial chakra of this ability into the opponent's system, you have about ten posts to unleash it, or it will fade away.

• Beyond the Shift: Level Four - Apathy A-S
                                                            A high level reality warping technique. Using this power, you can literally begin to mentally tear away at and dissolve the enemy. It's been compared to the feeling of thousands upon thousands of blades marching into your skin, or a hungry mob tearing you apart. You literally will begin to break apart. This is a mental shockwave, and it only applies to enemies directly in front of you within twenty feet. It makes a horrible, screeching noise before it initiates, and the Heiland's eyes will begin to glow a bright white. This lasts for two posts, and can only be done three times in one battle.

• Beyond the Shift: Level Five - The Gate A
                                                            The highest level of reality warping. By editing matter to the level of removing the "distance" between two points, Kleine and only Kleine can warp through "relays" of energy around the field. Three of these can be set up, each costing an individual twenty chakra. These can be expanded by the loosening and the tightening of the palm and fingers, and can be closed around enemies to crush them. They can also be grabbed and concealed within the Heiland for a quick release, although the obvious discoloration of air and the transparent visual effects will diminish once the point is removed by the caster.

These gates can be augmented to transport techniques/people other than the Heiland. These gates are indestructible.

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:53 pm
Chaos_wolf12

Hmmm. Gonna try and help you out here with a few pointers. First, The Enemy is in your head. No one else can hear it. It can however take over your mind and cause a split personality. However, it won't openly make itself completely known that its a spirit inside of you. It will act like you, just fulfilling its own ends. Next, it is not your friend. The very description in the Bloodline says it is a parasite with malicious intent. It won't actively help you beyond keeping you alive. It only cares about its own goals.

Also, dialogue doesn't require a new line every single time, making it bold is enough to distinguish it. The color coding is good too, just make sure its clear in your writing who is talking so other people don't get confused.

Glad to see you trying to RP something as hard a Psycho Demon though, keep it up, you'll get better with time.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 1:59 am

User Image

Michael caught the two rings that were thrown at him and slipped each on while at the same time removing the ring that had signified him as war. Grabbing some loose chain in his pocket he would slip the ring onto it and then grab the ends and melt the two with his Katon technique and shoving the two ends together merging it into a necklace of sorts. Tucking the ring into his shirt he would then watch Shikayumi set the earrings down and flashed Mitsu a look of I got this before grabbing the items and walking out the room and down the hall. He arrived just in time to hear her mutter to herself About how she messes up in her addressing of Haruko and then he decided to step in. "Shikayumi my friend you made a small mistake. You thought of Haruko as your friend of the Leaf not as your Commanding officer in the Anbu. And to be completely honest I knew it was you from the get go, I know your chakra quite well and don't need to cover my eye anymore. But the time has come, we are a team not enemies. Yumi is still alive and I know this sounds wrong but he did what he did to keep you alive more then anyone else. Y'all were a couple that day and if the village was destroyed he would of lost you...the love of his life. What I am trying to say is that you hate him and I know I cannot change your mind but at least let him help you when he offers. Now then we must move the way to Sina will be difficult but I have to take the Dragon. Luckily no one knows about it so we can easily slip out, I guess what I am saying is will you and your partner join me to Sunagakure?" As he talked towards the end he held out both of his hands one with the two earrings and the other with nothing in it to help her up. 』™

[] | [275/275] | [Doton -- Katon]

Speed-8 Strength-5
Within The Ruins

Cappey-San

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:02 pm
User Image

No one sees you
No one hears you

))

"You"re wrong," Shikayumi got rather defensive as she raised her voice; standing so she could meet Michaels level. "I get that you are a good person Michael, but the man standing in that room has cut me in ways that can't leave scars for you to see." Shikayumi was so upset that her eyes filled with tears. "I saw you being taken away, sensei was in trouble, and the last pillar I could lean on, that I could rely on, ripped himself right out of my life. A part of me died that day!" Shikayumi's shakey hand was gripped tightly around a Kunai, and the look on her face had every intent of using it. "Its...its like every time I see him, or I think about him, I just want to see him suffer. I want him to feel pain, and agony, and every part of my body is telling me to do it. But every time I try to push myself to do it I can't!" Shikayumi threw the kunai in frustration as the sound of metal echoed of the concrete floor. She leaned back on the wall as she wrapped her arms in front of her. It was all out in the open, and now Michael could see Shikayumi's true quarrel with Mitsu. "...I wish I could trust him... because a part of me still wants to love him."

QUOTES:

Chaos_wolf12

Within The Ruins

Kunesume2

PASSIVE:

MISSION STATUS:

REQUIREMENTS

Leave no traces
Leave no witnesses

350/350

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out