Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:58 am
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chuunin

The guy served her the ramen the minute Ozzy slid into the seat next to her and asked her a question. She had to think about all the things before she listed it off. "I saw the death of two people today, one being from my own clan. I've never seen people die before, and I didn't see it in the Mist because I left so quickly." Truth be told, she left because she was scared. Kirumi wasn't a hero like Ozzy, the fact that her plan failed and she was almost tortured terrified her. Then the whole attack itself- it was overwhelming how weak she was. She needed to get stronger and fast. Not to mention, she's pretty sure she fell in love with an murderous Uchiha. "Sorry I left you," She shoved some food in her mouth. "I didn't want to die."

Speed: 5(+3/-2) / Strength: 3(+1/-2)
150 Chakra Points

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:18 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx "Iekei, please. With soft noodles." Kagirinari didn't want to keep her order simple, and preferred more complex meals to suit her interesting tastes. The smells wafting about mixed with each other, and it felt kind of like home. Soy sauce and pork was naturally the base, and there was a lot of it too, but Kagirinari was confident in her abilities. She sat next to Kirumi, looking wholly different with her hood concealing her head. It shadowed out half of her face, meaning those piercing eyes of hers were well-hidden, but it didn't make her look any less frightening. "Are you ready to talk? There's much that needs to be discussed." Among those things being the situation with Armand and that strange puddle boy, as well as the mission from Kirigakure.

After a short wait, a bowl was set in front of Kagirinari, but she couldn't touch it since her arms were too close to her waist, and reaching for the food would cause a bit of trouble for her. Instead, she simply looked away from the Iekei and towards Kirumi and Ozzy.
                                                                            "First off, because you both managed to survive a much more arduous situation than I planned to send you in to, I'm promoting you both to jounin as a show of good faith. You, Kirumi, for your swift delivery of the mission details, and you Ozzy, for your somewhat surprising survivability. Given time, you'll both grow quite strong, even without my personal supervision."

On to the subject of what happened, Kagirinari wasn't looking forward to it. She certainly didn't like the thought of it, but it was something that had to be done. "As of now, two shinobi of Kirigakure have been killed on Konohagakure's soil. We'll have to make amends eventually, but we can't make those reparations with Kirigakure in its current state. Ozzy, you saw more than Kirumi did. Can you tell me what happened in detail? If not, at least tell me what you saw."

Jai12321

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:33 pm
Valentine Valtieri

Jai12321

As she finished talking the hokage had appeared and asked for mission breifing. Before anything he looked at kirumi and smiled "I made you a promise before we left.. that i was going to protect you and not let you die." He then faced the hokage "Well as per the mission i saw the mizukage i would say power and one of thier sannin. The sannin seemed to be a swords master but the mizkukage was well he had threads coming out of him. The other ninja you killed here" He paused slightly as he ate some of his ramen "Sorry i haven't had a real meal in a while." He wiped his mouth with a napkin "What happened in mist, it was the rinnigan. But not only that.. it was two shinobi from the land of earth. One with the rennigan the other had a mysterious jutsu he spit out a toxic mist that was melting everything it touched. I attempted to help the mist as to not make enemy of the mist after our cover was blown but.. " He sighed "There was nothing i could do." He looked at the hokage."The rinnegan user created some sort of gravity ball sucking everything into it caused mass destruction to the village." He awaited the hokages response  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:51 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chuunin

As the Hokage walked in, ordered, and asked for a brief on a few subjects Kirumi began to rack her brain. Ozzy gave his piece of what happened. "Their guards were lazy, accepting in mischievous looking Kusa ninja. But they sure were cautious. I planned to extract information on them, but that failed the minute the other ninja started their attack. I escaped and immediately came back here, along the way Zachery, the first one to die stopped me. He wanted to take me in, but I escaped- or I thought I did. He followed me all the way to Konohagakure where Wars and Hades murdered him in cold blood." She paused," I left the village for a few. On my return Armand was at the door demanding to see me and Ozzy. Before getting any further information, he too was murdered." So it was basically her fault they were dead.

150 Chakra Points

riotb0y

Valentine Valtieri

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:26 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx "I see...then what does that mean for Konoha? I don't like the idea of facing an opponent that can level a village before I can engage them." Kagirinari seemed to fall in to deep thought for a moment, going over her options in case of an attack. Konoha was worth far too much for her to lose it in an instant like that. When the time came, she wondered if she would be ready on her own, or if Konoha was going to end up a smoking pile of rubble. Perhaps the situation could even be avoided if she played her cards correctly and carefully. She could tell she was going to have a bit of a mental workout with this, since it was impossible to simply make predictions on such a scale. She got a few odd stares for ordering and not eating, but she was too focused to even notice her own hunger.

"At any rate, it's not something I want both of you to overly concern yourselves with. When the time comes, which it will, I'll deal with it. Also, they came from Kusagakure, correct? I'll be sure the village is on high alert if any suspicious individuals pass by...meaning all of them not associated with Konohagakure. As for Armand...unfortunately, there's nothing I can do regarding that situation. I'll have to talk to them both about their seemingly unquenchable bloodlust since it led to the loss of two unfortunate lives. Unless there's more from either of you, I believe this debriefing is over. Kirigakure is destroyed, suspicious individuals are about with untold power, and two shinobi have perished on our land, yet were foreigners. That seems to be enough."

Jai12321

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:46 pm
ozzy sighed "this isn't your burden to hold alone hokage. What ever is needed of me I am willing to do. I will be ready if I ever meet them again." These were his closing statements for the hokage. He looked back at his food and ate some more.  

riotb0y

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:03 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jounin

Kirumi nodded along, listening. The whole time she noticed that the Hokage made no movement to eat her food, even when the plate was set right in front of her. Blinking, she finished up her meal and easily opened her mouth. "I could give my input, but I think I'm too inexperienced to really say anything useful. Just know I'm here for you." She paused. "Can you do me the honor of letting me feed you?" She hoped that didn't come out sounding creepy. She knew the Hokage wouldn't ask, due to pride, so she twisted the words a little to make it sound like it would be doing Kirumi a favor.

150 Chakra Points

riotb0y

Valentine Valtieri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:05 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx "I understand your concern, which is exactly why I don't want to worry you with this. The first time may have been more than enough for you." Kagirinari had no more to say on the subject, but quickly noted that Kirumi was trying to assist her with something that was, in all honesty, a miniscule problem. While it wasn't a bright red, Kagirinari was visibly embarrassed that she had to ask help for such a small thing. "How shameful...to be defeated by a bowl of noodles." She was at home in combat, so this had been the greatest defeat she had suffered so far. She couldn't recall any other moment in time where she would feel so defeated, and would rather forget the entire situation.

Still, there was no harm in it, and if she only continued to stare, she might've gone mad from hunger.
                                                                            "Fine...A-ahh..." Could she say it out loud? She felt completely ridiculous. She bet she looked ridiculous too, but she wasn't going to decline Kirumi's offer. It wasn't completely horrible, but the thought of it was going to haunt her forever. In her mind, Kagirinari wanted to laugh. Kirumi was a strange child, and even though she wasn't prepared for every eventuality, she wanted to offer her hand as much as possible. Ozzy was the same way. At least she could say her shinobi were loyal.

Jai12321

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:05 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jounin

Kirumi brightened, happy to at least be doing something for the leader of their prospering village. Shifting herself a little, she grabbed the the bowl, and used the chop sticks to swab up the food into it. She then preceded to feed the Hokage, giving her just enough to fill her mouth with. "So.. what do you know about Hades?" She asked, trying not to be a complete stalker about their whole- new and weird- relationship. They had yet to even define their relationship. She just needed to know a little about him.

150 Chakra Points

riotb0y

Valentine Valtieri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:24 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx "Hm?" That was an interesting question, and one Kagirinari didn't know if she had the ability to answer. She didn't know a thing about Hades, and the only thing she knew was that he one day walked in to her office and decided to fight her on the side of the street. Kagirinari was going to make a few guesses based on that. After swallowing her food, Kagirinari would answer the question. "Hades Uchiha is a sage that uses fire. That's all I know. He's also a murderer who's taken two lives for no reason. Based on him simply wanting to fight me within the first three seconds of meeting me, I'd call him impulsive, rude, and violent...and who knows, that may be what he is. He is, perhaps, the last person you would want standing at your back."

She remembered Hades stepping in front of her at least one time, but she couldn't call him brave or heroic based on that. She'd link his actions closer to insanity, and further, he had an inability to speak his mind since he cut himself off in the forest after killing Puddles in cold blood. To "protect yo--the village" meant that Hades lacked a real answer for Kagirinari, and personally, she didn't believe it for a second. That was the way it was, and that's all she knew about him. He was hot-headed, and dangerous when it really came down to it. "Why?"

Jai12321

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jounin

Kirumi offered another bite to the smaller girl, exhaling slowly to express her feelings. Violent, definitely. Rude, somewhat. Impulsive.. she wondered if she was just another impulse on his list. "I'm fond of him." She answered shortly, thinking back to when he proclaimed that he would protect her. Then the wild sex, as well. She wasn't going to tell her hokage about her sex life, that would be completely inappropriate. She just wanted to snoop a little, and her suspicions were confirmed. She was just a booty call.

Speed: 7(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)
200 Chakra Points

Valentine Valtieri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:05 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx "There's nothing wrong with being fond of a criminally insane murderer. It happens." Kagirinari wasn't going to judge Kirumi or whatever her relationship with Hades was. To be honest, Kagirinari couldn't give a damn one way or the other. She didn't care for people's relationships or relationships in general, so it didn't really end up concerning her. The next time Kirumi offered Kagirinari food, she bit down on the chopsticks, but didn't let go of them. She was, once more, deeper in thought than most people would care to go, so she was trying to discern what Kirumi's intentions were. In all honesty, she looked very similar to a very small child with the way she was visibly acting, but her thoughts were on a far higher scale.

"I won't hold his actions against him as a person, but as the Hokage, what he has done so far cannot be dismissed. We may do despicable things in life, but to keep doing them willingly against the orders of your superior is folly. Hades has to be reminded of that fact." Kagirinari's emotionless voice while she spoke was a frightening thing, which was why she covered her eyes with the oversized hood. If somebody were to look her in the eyes, who was to say they wouldn't see that coldness radiating from her? She had to do the one thing that was expected of her as a leader. Though she failed to maintain the serious demeanor, that redness on her face being slightly more clear underneath her hood. "It...I-it's delicious. Maybe I should leave the tower more often..."

Jai12321

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jounin

Kirumi zoned out for multiple reasons; thinking about Hades was the first. Then she realized what she was doing, and decided to stop daydreaming over him because that gave him power over her. Next thing was how adorable her Hokage was. The lady chewed the next cycle of food, telling her that Hades needed a lot of discipline. To that, all Kirumi could do was nod and agree. "Of course you should come out of the tower more." Kirumi smiled. "Interact with some of your villagers. Some people here are really nice." She dropped the Hades conversation to start a new one. At the moment, Kirumi was feeling restless. She turned the conversation into business quickly, offering another bite of noodles to her leader. "Allow me to go back to Kirigakure, to negotiate peace terms and help clean up their village." She blurted out. It wasn't particularly a mission, more of a deed she figured she should do.

Speed: 7(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)
200 Chakra Points

Valentine Valtieri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:29 pm
ozzy had just finished eating his good listening to the whole conversation that was happening next to him. He was shocked about the whole hades situation but who was he to judge. He also heard kirumi last and sighed she took the idea right out of his mind "hokage if I may interrupt I think It would be rise to send me I attempted to protect the mist maybe they would listen to what I have to say... Though if they know about the two deaths we will need a sign of good faith on our part." He stood from his chair and brushed his clothes as he awaited the hokage to decide. It was ultimately the homages decision and he just thought he had the best chances

Valentine Valtieri

Jai12321

riotb0y

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:36 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx "...?" That wasn't strictly a word, but rather, a very distinct sound to symbolize confusion. Kagirinari stared at Kirumi for a moment with noodles hanging from her mouth as she pondered the viability of sending both Ozzy and Kirumi back. It might seem strange to send the same people back, and risky in the long run, so she wasn't going to make any such attempt. Although Kirumi was taller than Kagirinari, the woman moved towards her jounin and placed her head on Kirumi's shoulder. For all intents and purposes, it was the basis of a hug, but Kagirinari had something to say to Kirumi, so it wasn't without reason. "Unfortunately, I can't send either you or Ozzy. I'll go to Kirigakure myself, but I want you two, in the meantime, to grow stronger while I'm away. When you're both needed, trust me, I'll tell you."

Jai12321

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces