Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]
Kazekage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:12 pm

No One Hollars Aaron

Haydoh

User ImageUser Image
Testial
There a Crow, A cawing bird....
Should it stop cawing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
The young kage would look over the papers and nod. With a smile he would look up to bexley. "Alright." He said as he stood up. He would walk around to where she stood and place it on her shoulders. "Have you considered becoming the personal Guardian of a kage, with the skill you have? I'll let you sit and think on that." He said as he walked around and sat down. "Congratulations you are now a Chu-" He was interrupted by the sudden introduction of the Shogun. He stood to his feet, placing his shirt back on before she entered. When she walked into the room, he bowed his head and spoke. "Testial Oda, Soon to be Akuma oda via my family's customs. Please have a seat." He said while still standing. "What can I do for you, Lord Toshiko." He said.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Then I shall arise from the dead.
And reap my will across the land, All those who seek to oppose..
Should I find myself dying, Sinking into the eternal abyss... Then I will remember the proud blood of dragons I harbor, Testial The Second Son!

Kazekage ((A ranked))
Sharingan (Natural user)
Shikotsumayaku
Taijutsu
Alliance: Sunagakure
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 10(+2/-3) / Strength: 11(+3/-3)
Chakra points:250
Toad summoner rank: Original summoner
Toad summoning: N/A

• Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

• Genjutsu Identification
Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

• High Chakra (+50 Chakra)

• Class Upgrades (Natural Users Only -- No Implants):
Since the Uchiha are considered genuises at most everything they do, it's inferred that they're slightly better at what they do than those around them. As such, depending on the class of the Uchiha member, they gain a specific bonus for their character:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:33 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxx"Tch, do you think I am some man under this clothing? You think that I inherit my power from a non-existent husband? I am Lady Toshiko Zhou, First of my name, Ruler of the Wind Country and Ruler of this Village. But, you are new, so I will forgive you this one time. It would do you good to read up on proper culture. As far as chairs, I will take yours I think." With a flick of her wrist, Testial's chair, or more aptly, the metal in the chair would cause it to slide around the room until it was behind her. She collapsed into the chair, motioning for the secretary outside to fetch her a glass of water. "Now that we have the introductions out of the way, tell me, what do you have planned for the village? The defenses seem rather... poor, and the shinobi are few and far between."

Zhou Shogun
                                                                            9 speed 7 strength
                                                                            550/550 CP

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

PASSIVE:

• +1 to Doton Techniques (includes Jiton and Wu Xing)

• Can perform Jiton and doton with simple gestures.
                                                                            Blood of Iron: This allows the user to manipulate iron sand in the area around them that they unearth or create. This is heavier than sand techniques, and can be used to neutralize them with techniques. The amount manipulated varies by rank, and this amount is always with them, be it in a gold, in the ground below, or however. This amount cannot exceed the amount that is allowed to be manipulated at that rank. The speed of the sand is one higher than your speed if using hands to manipulate it, or your speed normally. It is as strong as you are as well.
                                                                            Genin: about 50 gallons
                                                                            Chuunin: 100 gallons
                                                                            Jounin: 200 gallons
                                                                            Sannin: 400 gallons

• The Control: Your own earth techniques can all instantaneously be converted into the metal element, which applies the one rank bonus (on metal) to them. Furthermore, all rock (excluding enemy-controlled earth) within ten feet of you can be converted into metal quite quickly.
                                                                            • Sticks and Stones: All large clusters of metal can be manipulated by simple body motions. All smaller clusters can be manipulated with your mind.
                                                                            • The Shift: A Wu Xing can manipulate the weight and size of metals. Because of this, they can change an outgoing projectile to be extremely large and heavy, or extremely light and only moderately sized. This can increase blunt damage, speed, strength, etc; it's up to your imagination. Obviously, smaller and lighter objects will be faster but will damage less upon impact.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:11 pm

No One Hollars Aaron

Haydoh

User ImageUser Image
Testial
Should it stop cawing.
"Sorry lady Toshiko." He said as he was about to sit down only to see that she took his chair. "seriously?" he thought to himself. He would walk around and grab a chair and bring it back behind his desk and sit down. "It will not happen again." He said, she would bring up a problem with the village and he would nod before telling her his plan. "I wish to create s Group that is specified for the protection of SunaGakure. Me being one, I suggest a few other from the Weiss family, The Weiss family as you know, have made some strong shinobi, Kendall for example. If you will allow me, I will train them. This group will consist of 4 other ninja trained by me, or if you don't think that will be best, trained by Kendall Weiss."
Should I find myself dying, Sinking into the eternal abyss... Then I will remember the proud blood of dragons I harbor, Testial The Second Son!

Kazekage ((A ranked))
Sharingan (Natural user)
Shikotsumayaku
Taijutsu

• Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

Since the Uchiha are considered genuises at most everything they do, it's inferred that they're slightly better at what they do than those around them. As such, depending on the class of the Uchiha member, they gain a specific bonus for their character:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:51 pm
User Image
                                                                                ]/color]

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ Bexley Aviana ▇▇

Chuunin Assassin ▇▇▇ Sunagakure ▇▇▇ 180/180 Chakra ▇▇▇ Sp/Str [12/4] ▇▇▇ Black Widow + Nara ▇▇▇ Theme

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

First, she would be accoladed by the kage, if only marginally. To which she stood formally and nodded and commenced to thank him for the promotion afore suddenly a secretary of sorts pushed open the door and commenced making loud noises about the .... Shogun peregrinating here. Such a concept was remotely lost to her but from how she understood the reaction to be... this lady was in charge and the Kazekage was not plenarily. They commenced to verbalize about what the future plans for Sunagakure would be and, after the Shogun had culminated, she verbalized up tranquilly. "I shall see myself out. The discussion you two are about to have is not for lowly shinobi ears." Turning to the Kazekage, she nodded. Turning to the Shogun, she bowed lightly afore swiftly exiting.

[Exit]

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
                                                                                  • Due to your high intelligence, you are able to analyze the battlefield and your opponent. By doing so you are able to predict the movements your opponent makes, before they even make them. This is not to be confused with perception. Tai styles such as the drunken fist, or other unpredictable styles, cannot be predicted.
                                                                                  • You are able to manipulate your own shadows, you are not limited to grabbing your opponent, but are able to form weapons, armor, or shields from your shadows. However, this takes away from your actual shadow.
                                                                                  • Members will always be able to manipulate their own shadow.
                                                                                  • No one is immune to their shadow control
                                                                                  • Due to your excellent battle strategy, all your teammates gain a +1/+1
                                                                                  • Natural Shadow Length: 30 feet
                                                                                  • Shadow Creation Strength: Wood
                                                                                  • Black Widows are immune to almost all forms of poison.
                                                                                  • Arms & Legs Diamond Strength: (Locked)
                                                                                  • No hand signs for Black Widow Techs
                                                                                  • Superb Balance; Earth Jutsu Doesn't throw off; Sticks to Surfaces

Jutsu Used

Quotes

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:07 pm
User Image

ecilxxxxxx.
                                                                                sannin

[Timeline]
                                                                                A dusty building, a dusty road, everything in the village could be used as some sort of inspiration for a poem. It was amazing that people even kept there houses clean, sand was everywhere. When you thought about it though the Sand village had a strong natural defense same as the Mist village. Sand storms would make getting anywhere impossible and any enemy would have to bring in supplies if they wished to siege the village. Who could deny the defenses of a land such as a desert, the Mist had similar defenses. The mist was always hidden by well Mist, and it was on an island. Getting an army to it required a huge navy then the gorilla attacks because of the mist would be extensive. So while they both had different defenses when it came to the natural elements, the villages had them which gave the two villages a advantage over the leaf. The leaf had no natural defenses save a forest, which in the end wasn't that great. Sure they could make gorilla strikes and knew the land but a forest could burn down, it could be navigated seeing as the path to the Leaf was not hidden. Siege equipment would be easy to make on the spot unlike with the Sand and Mist. From the minute he entered the village Cecil would observe all of these facts. One of the things hurting the Sand at the moment was the lack of ninja, the whole village was short staffed. there was one guard at the entrance where there should be dozens. At the moment he could destroy the village by himself, which meant it needed some changes. Changes meant more guards, more ninja, more military strength. What he saw out of the village was where most of his angels could be, at least the ones who weren't spy's. What he would do would be to offer the Sand village and alliance with the Superi. The terms were simple, the sand village assists the Superi in matters they are asked of and the Superi would return the favor. In fact they would bring to the table at least 7 ninja, that would help the Sand a lot. This was the village he wanted saved, the only village deserving of it. It was time to speak to the young inexperienced Kage and hopefully if there the more experienced Shogun. The offer was to be made and to refuse such an offer would be foolish, especially in the weakened state the Sand was in.

Cecil would walk into the office to the protests of the secretary, he wasn't some lapdog to wait on someone beck and call. It was amazing the guards even let him in, he didn't tell them a thing just walked like he belonged there. His face was covered with a scarf and on his body a cloak concealing all of it. He had decided that wearing these were necessary when traveling to the village. The sand would be a nuisance if not for wearing these items, he did not like being annoyed. When he got into the office Cecil would note the girl leaving, moving aside to let her pass. Then he would notice the Kazekage, and the one sitting in his seat was undoubtedly the Shogun and she was making Testial look like a joke. He would still be covered so even when he spoke it was unlikely they would know who he was. "The Kazekage Testial and the Shogun Lady Amalasuintha Roza Adela Ava Linza Oda Von Waldeburg, her most royal majesty of the cheddar cheese empire, first born child of cheesus, son of cheddar, let me tell you Lady Amalasuintha Roza Adela Ava Linza Oda Von Waldeburg, her most royal majesty of the cheddar cheese empire, first born child of cheesus, son of cheddar, you do not disappoint. Kage Testial you are as I expected as one as inexperienced as yourself. Let me tell you, It was way to easy to walk into this office, the only one who even spoke a word of protest was the secretary, least someone knows how to do there job. Ahh but I'm being rude aren't I, let me introduce myself." He would pull off his scarf and with the other arm pull off his cloak of him at the same time. They would be both thrown one the coat hanger by the door, of course maybe even now they didn't know who he was. It wasn't like everyone ever saw the Mizukage face to face. "The names Cecil, Cecil Raiken, the former Mizukage and now I come to you with a tempting offer. One that will right away fix your problem of being short staffed and bolstering you defenses. In fact with the offer I have for you your enemy's can even be taken out with no involvement from the village. Now do you wish for me to continue?"

Part 2 Rebuilding: Word Count 2641

Stats:

Speed: 12 / Strength:11

220/220

Jutsu:

Passives:
                                                                                • Senpou Kaguya Dormat
                                                                                As a master of the bloodline, the Kaguya Sages are capable of manipulating their bones with their mind. It is very similar to angel/demon manipulation, though in less quantity and range (100 feet within their body). Usually it will be something like pulling spikes out of the ground, rather than manipulating a tide of bones. Their bones regenerate faster, grow impossibly proportionately large, and can be used very strategically. The bones can be changed in shape and molded together even when already released. Fighting a Senpou Kaguya user is often very overwhelming, as they can repel many attacks with little chakra involved. They force their opponent to use jutsu that are actually strong enough to destroy the bones, which already gives the opponent a disadvantage. When using the Senpou Kaguya, your eyelids will turn a dark red, and you will often appear to shudder and pulse uncontrollably in the minds of others.

• The Bone Apostle Dormat
                                                                                This is an advanced version of the True Blood Unleashed. The bone apostle is a very powerful form of the Kaguya that can be activated at any time. Some would consider it their true selves, as it seems extremely natural to them. This state seems to constantly shift. Whenever they use one of their 'aspects' as an apostle, it will usually disappear as quickly as it emerged, remaining a mystery. The difference between a Senpou Kaguya and regular Kaguya's chakra is almost impossible for anyone to notice until this is being used, which can be a very quick thing. Their chakra will change slightly, enough for most dojutsu users to see that [something] has happened, but without clarity on what. It is not exactly defined what this form is. The form has a total of [5] aspects, and they are all very much meant for assassination and domination in physical combat.

• Dance of the Willows Passive
                                                                                It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

• Dance of the Larch Passive
                                                                                Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

•Bone Strength

Genin: Steel
                                                                                Chuunin: Titanium
                                                                                Special Jounin: Emerald
                                                                                Jounin: Corundum
                                                                                Sannin: Diamond
                                                                                Kage: Hyper Diamond
                                                                                Senpou Kaguya: Unbreakable by physical objects. Only ninjutsu can destroy a Senpou Kaguya's bones. They are even harder than hyper diamond, a level of resistance impossible to categorize.

• Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank. When you've mastered Senpou Kaguya, your skin becomes as tough as corundum.

• You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.

• Wind: This element gives the clan the ability to use the Flight Transformation as well as makes them lighter by fusing into their whole body. The Flight Transformation gives the User large reptilian wings(pterodactyl-like). The lighter body gives the use +1 speed . Due to the wings, the User is capable of mid-air combat.

• Water: This element is adapted into the blood and cells of the clan, giving them enhanced healing and regeneration ability. Small injuries are instantly healed. Large cuts or external damage in two. Broken bones will set and heal in three posts. A lost limb in five. Capable of healing others completely, but after healing someone else they turn to a weakened and smaller state (-2/-2, Transformation techniques strength reduced by 1 rank). Immune to poisons. Healing will passively activate when needed.

• Lightning: This element excites both the muscles and the senses. With acute smell, taste/smell, and sight, along with greater balance, this makes for an excellent tracker. +1 speed

• Ally of Nature
                                                                                Can speak and use wild animals for various tasks. Understands the speech of any non-human species.

• Natures Vanguard
                                                                                Due to the inherent ability to passively absorb natural chakra, Jyuugo members find themselves able to passively regenerate 10 chakra per post.

• Enhanced Survivalist Body
                                                                                After hundreds of years spent in the wilds and also being changed subtly by Nature Energy, the Jyuugo Clan has gained a greater physical prowess than the rest of the world. All jutsu attacks are 1 rank less effective against people with this bloodline, and jutsu 3 ranks lower than them are negated entirely. -

PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:47 am

XXXXXXUser Image

Yuuki took a few steps back in, her head tilting to check and make sure that she wasn't called, "Hm? Did someone call me back in here?" Her cigarette was hanging from the corner of her mouth, her sharp demonic fangs showing.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:18 am

No One Hollars Aaron

Black Fire Lord

Haydoh

User ImageUser Image
◭Testial((Akuma Oda)) Uchiha ◮
Should it stop cawing.
((Sorry Haydou, I forgot your name was in the quote box but since your here))
With annoyance at the man who suddenly busted into his door he spoke out. "Well, If you were here in the village long enough you would know that I am only a new kage, we have yet to have enough time to enhance our defenses, that is what I am speaking to lady toshiko about. Now, If you will, Please leave, Unless you have a problem you wish to speak to us about." He noticed Yuuki enter, the gennin who defeated a rouge group. "Ah, Yuuki, Come." He said Motioning her to stand next to him. "This is Yuuki." He said as he reached into his desk and pulled out a packet on a mission report. He set it in front of the Shogun. "This is one of the ninja ,Who I believe, have the potential the protect Suna in the future. She lead a small group of Gennin out into the country and took care of that troublesome rouge infestation we had."

Kazekage ((A ranked))
Sharingan (Natural user)
Shikotsumayaku
Taijutsu

• Sharingan Perception

• Jutsu Mimicry

• Jutsu Copying

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:55 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxIt seemed that some people couldn't take a hint when they should stay outside of the office. She didn't care who this Cecil was, or what position he had held before he was here. And now he came in here preaching propositions. "Listen here, you can take your proposition elsewhere and wait. I don't know what back water pond you crawled out of, but it is rude to barge in on a Shogun and her Kage. Leave us now, if you will, and if I find a reason to hear out your propostion, I will send a messenger."

Turning back to talk to Testial, she pondered his plans to improve the security of the village. It was true that the Weiss family was remakably skilled, but she couldn't allow him to turn them into his own personal squad. "As much as I think that is a good idea, I don't think I want to keep them restrained to the walls of the village. Your plan is a good one, but the people you have chosen is where I find issue. The Weiss family is one of the most powerful in our village, and I would have them ready and able to attack our enemies and strike beyond our walls then to simply leave them here." After what seemed like an eternity, the secretary returned with a glass of water, presenting it to Toshiko on a simple plate. She took the glass, sipping from it slowly before continuing her conversation with Testial. "Now, I believe that future missions into the Wind Country should be preformed. I actually want you to gather a squad and go investigate it yourself. There have been rumors of powerful rebels in the Sandstone Village." ((Get like 2-3 people and head there and I will RP as a bad guy))

Zhou Shogun
                                                                            9 speed 7 strength
                                                                            550/550 CP

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

PASSIVE:

• +1 to Doton Techniques (includes Jiton and Wu Xing)

• Can perform Jiton and doton with simple gestures.
                                                                            Blood of Iron: This allows the user to manipulate iron sand in the area around them that they unearth or create. This is heavier than sand techniques, and can be used to neutralize them with techniques. The amount manipulated varies by rank, and this amount is always with them, be it in a gold, in the ground below, or however. This amount cannot exceed the amount that is allowed to be manipulated at that rank. The speed of the sand is one higher than your speed if using hands to manipulate it, or your speed normally. It is as strong as you are as well.
                                                                            Genin: about 50 gallons
                                                                            Chuunin: 100 gallons
                                                                            Jounin: 200 gallons
                                                                            Sannin: 400 gallons

• The Control: Your own earth techniques can all instantaneously be converted into the metal element, which applies the one rank bonus (on metal) to them. Furthermore, all rock (excluding enemy-controlled earth) within ten feet of you can be converted into metal quite quickly.
                                                                            • Sticks and Stones: All large clusters of metal can be manipulated by simple body motions. All smaller clusters can be manipulated with your mind.
                                                                            • The Shift: A Wu Xing can manipulate the weight and size of metals. Because of this, they can change an outgoing projectile to be extremely large and heavy, or extremely light and only moderately sized. This can increase blunt damage, speed, strength, etc; it's up to your imagination. Obviously, smaller and lighter objects will be faster but will damage less upon impact.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:32 pm

No One Hollars Aaron

Black Fire Lord

Haydoh

User ImageUser Image
◭Testial((Akuma Oda)) Uchiha ◮
Should it stop cawing.
Testial would nod at the Shoguns mission for him. "Yes lady toshiko." He said as he stood and turned towards Yuuki. "Well, guess your in the rouge exterminating business, If you wish to come along and help us exterminate this problem, Meet me along with another ninja at the gates." He said as he bowed to lady toshiko and turned to Cecil. "I am sorry I couldn't assess your problem, hopefully lady toshiko can help you." He said as he left. ((Exit))

Kazekage ((A ranked))
Sharingan (Natural user)
Shikotsumayaku
Taijutsu

• Sharingan Perception

• Jutsu Mimicry

• Jutsu Copying

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:57 am
User Image

Oga Same

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was just setting up in the horizon making the quiet and cold streets light up with life but there was still no sign of people on the streets as it was very early. In the quiet morning there could be heard steps, fast paced steps coming from the direction of a medium sized building that looked almost like a house. Inside there was an old man, running with a small scroll in one of his hands. The old man was running as fast as he could, incredibly fast for his old age. Soon he came to a door, his facial expression changed from a tired one to a relived one in a matter of seconds upon coming to the door. The old man knocked on the door five times with the slightest beat to it.

On the other side of the door there was a room with a bed, and in the bed there was a man sleeping harder than a rock. This man goes by the name Oga Same or just Oga. It seemed he did not even budge from the bed with all the knocking occurring at his bedroom door, then again the old man outside knocked with more power, so it was a lot louder. Oga, this time, heard the knocking and opened one of his eyes and looked over at the door. "Who is it at this time?" Oga asked, but he did not sound like a normal person talking. His voice sounded more like the mumble of a drunken man. Of course, Oga was not drunk, just sleepy and tired. Oga got up from the bed with a determination that even a turtle would be able to run away from him. After getting up, Oga walked towards the door like a zombie, and as soon as he opened the door he saw the old man there. Oga gave a sigh at the vision at this early hour."So what do you want at this hour adviser?" Oga asked with a lazy expression.

The adviser was quite shocked at how Oga looked once the door had been opened. Oga was only in his underwear and nothing else and the scars he had received on training many years could be seen on his body. The adviser showed the small scroll to Oga who slowly reached up to it and got hold of it. Now the adviser had a serious look on his old wrinkled face, which made him look quite creepy. "This came in this morning." The old man would say with a tone of death on his voice, Oga looked at the old adviser's serious face and was a bit scared. Oga turned his attention back to the small scroll in his hand. "I can tell it came in this morning. There was no need to tell me that." Oga opened the scroll and started reading it, following every line with his dark eyes. After Oga was done reading he looked over to the adviser. "It is a message from our frontier squad and it seems like they are under attack." Oga went back into his bedroom and prepared himself so that he was battle ready. A few minutes later, he walked out of his room ready. With a serious expression, he looked at the adviser "I will go in front, you send in medical Nin after I leave... Keep all the able fighter Nin in the village because it might be a trap." With that said Oga sped his way out of the building and went towards the village's Gate, it would not take long for Oga to reach his destination. Oga had inherited the same speed from the past generations of his family.

After a few minutes of speeding, the sand under his feet and the sun above him, the air rushing through his hair. Oga was out of the village and going to where the reports came from. The report had come from a small outpost north of the village and one of the closest to the village, Oga could get there very fast. A bit after half way to the outpost, Oga could see some bodies on the ground. Oga stopped by them to see if there were any alive but he was out of luck. None of them were alive, having burn marks all over their bodies. Oga figured that the attacker was a Katon [Fire] user which gave Oga a slight advantage for he was a Samurai, fast attacks he knew that none could match his speed if they were pure nijutsu users. After checking out the rest of the bodies, Oga started to head over towards the outpost where he was sure to meet the attacker. Once he had reached the small tower like outpost, Oga could see a hooded figure holding one of his scouts by the neck. Oga rushed to the scouts aid, while getting a hold of his katana, ready for a quick draw attack. Once Oga had reached his target he would stop and draw his blade in such speed that it would cur anything in his way, as the blade struck the hooded man cutting bone and flesh, the hooded figure changed into a puff of grey smoke, it was only a clone.

Oga was quite shocked to find out that the attacker was only a clone and especially on how the clone was able to do so much damage.When Oga reached the body of the scout, it was already too late, and the scout was found to be dead. Oga went around the perimeter to check if the owner of the clone was near by but no luck Oga was having there, there seemed to be no one around those parts only the dead and burned bodies of the scouts. After fully checking around Oga was heading back to the village but he heard some movements behind him, Oga quickly turned around, only to face a massive fireball that was closing in on him, Oga had to jump to the side as fast as he could so he would not get hit, but he was too late. His foot was caught in the fire but he was able to escape the attack. Oga saw the one who dared to attack him it. Once again, it was the hooded man, only this time it wasn't a clone.

Oga quickly got up to his feet, not as fast he would normally be able to since his foot was hurt, Oga now had his eyes closed, fully focosing on the fight that was bound to happen, now facing his enemy, Oga once again ready to face the enemy. The hooded man started making hand signs but Oga was already aware of it and was making a charge towards the hooded man even before he was able to release the jutsu Oga was already upon him with his own blade ready to end the fight." Fall!" Oga would shout as he struck the hooded man with the blunt side of the blade, right in the ribs, Oga was sure that he heard cracks with the impact, the strike would most likely wind the man horribly and push him away from Oga, the hooded man seemed to be in shock on how fast and powerful Oga was able to attack him, now the hooded man a few feet away from Oga, the man was winded and breathing heavily. "I give you the last chance to tell me the reason to why you attacked." Oga asked the man, but nothing came out of the man's mouth so Oga only prepared himself for the last move on the man, the move that would end the fight.

With the wind blowing and the bright sun in the sky, there stood Oga against the hooded man, who had attacked him and killed his comrades, Oga was ready to finish this fight in his next few moves, the man once again started making hand signs and once again Oga was ready for whatever the man was going to do, rushing in once again this time making sure that he would hit the hooded figure in a vital spot to end the fight as fast as he could without wasting any time, Oga jumped just before he was hit with another Great fireball that the man threw at him, Oga going over the man with his jump his blade ready to strike the hooded figure. "Fall before the might of the blade." Oga said calmly, Oga now knew that it was over, spinning around in mid air he would strike the man, cutting his head clean off his body, Oga landed quickly on the ground as the headless man feel to the ground, Oga could hear other coming from behind him, as Oga turned around ready to face allies of the hooded man but he only saw the medical Nin he asked, it was a relief because Oga still wanted to get his sleep in that morning. "Your job here is done. Every one here is dead and I'm alright." Oga would say as he walked past the Medical nin, quickly picking up the head of the hooded man, Oga left the Medics to do what they could and sped his way back tot he village, the wind once again by his side, the sun above him and the sand under his foot, Oga would head straight to the Advisers house, Oga would leave the head of the man and a note next to it stating "The village is once again safe. Do not disturb my sleep again, old man!' Oga would then knock on the other making sure that it was loud enough for the old man to hear, quickly leaving the place and heading towards his own house where he would hit the showers and then go to his bed, leaving the old man to deal with the bloody head but also making sure he knew who left it there at his front door.

In the way towards his house Oga thought about also getting a few things, he would go around the village buying food and things for the house, the funny thing was that he did not look like one to care for his house but he did, it was a place where he was free from the rest of the village, a place that he could rest and be one with himself, it was the place where he would take care of his blade, Oga was quite fond of cooking too, it was just another way of being himself without other knowing, it was also another way tot experiment with stuff, not that he would ever ask someone to go eat at his place, he knew he was a bad cook but he still enjoyed it at his own time, Oga would reach his door steps and open the door, leaving the groceries near the kitchen he would head towards his bed room and leave his blade at it's stand, Oga would clean it later, he did not mind leaving blood on it, he knew that the blade would not rust because of it, Oga would then head towards the shower where he would relax and chill before sleeping again. After he left the shower he would change into more comfortable clothes and head towards the kitchen where he had left the groceries that he had previously bought, Oga was putting the said groceries away for after when he would be bothered to cook something but at this time all he wanted was to fall back into his bed and get the rest of the sleep he lost with the action that happened. After putting away the stuff Oga would look around his house, he would smile, the house was clean and organized just the way Oga liked it and now it was time for him to go back to his dreams and not worry about anything that happens to the village for the rest of the day, Oga would start moving towards his bed when he hears knocks at his door, Oga would turn around and facepalm himself. "Not this s**t again! Oga would say moving towards the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaos_wolf12
Custom Mission.

izeromus

Married Gekko

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:24 pm
crying HO_zpskopdwn0k.gif" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:left' />

((Time line Mission)).
                                                                    "Testial Uchiha, you have now graduated the academy along with tekeshi hiroto and inami shikai." Were the best words him and his friends heard, almost immediately the exams began. "Hey testial, inami shhh, something is going on up ahead." Testial and inami would nod before stopping stopped and spied on what was going on up ahead. 2 groups where confronting each other for the scrolls. Inami would whisper to testial. "We need to plan something." Tekeshi would make hand jesters signifying not to attack. "Alright we need to be careful we have to go around." He would whisper. the fight got brutal as they started exchanging weapons. they began attacking and killing each other. One group survived due to there abilities. Seeing that they got the scrolls they needed the would be on there way but a shadow would shoot out from the bush. This was from Inami, Tekeshi would shoot a mechanical spear connected to his wrist, threw the back of the scroll weilder. Testial would drop in and grab the scrolls. "Sorry, but this is the exams, Have fun living to not fight another day." He said as they headed off towards the exams building, Reaching the building they would sit and wait for the rest of the day for the next part of the exams. testial would be the first match against a person who held aggression towards him, maybe cause he was stronger than him since the academy. The rules would be explained to the two, testial would bow in respect while the other teen would scoff at him. The fight would began, and testial activated his sharingan. As that happened they would exchange blows, one fist would attack another, kunais would be thrown, his two brothers watched as they were fighting, Testial would prove why he was the best out of the brothers. They would both come in for a battle ending attack, the force against the ground would cause dust to break free from the ground. From the dust cloud you would see testial standing over his opponent. His team would shout, cheering for him, he had won the 2nd part. Now he needs to count on the team Inami would win the next, but tekeda, he would be pit against his younger brother, Alexandra. They bother exchanged blows but Alexandra was getting the best, but he began taking it too far, he was continuing to destroy tekeda even after he couldn't fight anymore. "Alex, No Stop!!!" he shouted as Alex would pick tekeda up by his throat. "You are weak and worthless." He said as he would throw tekeda at the wall. Takeda would bounce off and Alex would walk up to him. "no, No No, someone has to stop this!" he shouted as Alex walked over to him. He pressed his foot against tekeda's spine, and pressed down on it. "Alexandra wins." The announcer shouted. Testial would leap into the arena and grab alex by the shirt. "What the hell is wrong with you!" He shouted pushing him against the wall. Tekeda was removed from the arena. Alex would smack testials hand off of him. "All is fair In war." He said heading back to his group. Inami and tekeda would rush off to his side. Tekeda was paralyzed from the waist down. It was impossible for him to be a ninja, there are healing sessions he can do but, by the time he can walk again..... Testial and inami would be the two who progress onto the next level. Question is how will they hold up.
                                                                    Years later.
                                                                    after three years, namito and inami had developed a relationship, it was good seeing as how they moved on from the event that took place years ago. At the moment they were on a mission as they mission would progress they would encounter harder enemies to battle. as they walked inami would rub her stomach and look to testial deciding weather to say something or not. She decided not to and began facing forward. It began to rain as they walked. "Man wish I brought an umbrella." said testial joking with the girl who he has grown to love over these years. A man would call the two out while standing 12 yards away. "Who are you?" He said, the man pulled out the object they needed and dangled it in front of their face. "Im presuming your the the one we are after." He nodded and threw a kunai at them. He would then teleport in a yellow flash and kick the two of them in the back, grabbing them by the callors, he would pull them back and throw them forward. Standing up they would decide to Combo their moves. Inami would create a sharingan and testial would create a chidori forcing it towards his chest. He would grab both of their wrist spinning and throwing them. He marked inami and not testial. while recovering testial would turn towards inami who had a knife to her neck. "Leave her alone!" he shouted as he shook his head. "Testial I need to tell you something." testial would look at her in silence. "Im pregnant." She said as the man would then slit her throat. She fell onto the ground bleeding out. testial would just stare at the woman who was going to be a mother. just as testial would be a father. She's gone, Testial would rush off towards the man into his best won battle yet.
                                                                    A year ago.
                                                                    going on He continued to watch his mother cough. louder and louder, Testial would look at her in grief. He put the napkin by her mouth and wiped the blood off. His tears continued to fall. Namito wasn't in the village anymore, Yami was training for 2 years with his squad and sensei. His mother raised her hand reaching for Testial. She placed her hand on his cheek, This was the ultimate tear jerker. "A-akuma." This was the name his mother would call him as a nickname. He stared she attempted to get out her sentence. "Don't worry, i'll be okay." She said, Testial would grab her hand gently. He placed it to her side as she passed out again. He stood and went to the kitchen looked for ingrediance for the medical tea that he had been using for her, but he was out of it. Shaking his head he would walk to his mother's room. He would let her know he was going out to look for the necessary items for the medicine tea. With that he swiftly left the house, Entering the forest he woul go deeper and deeper until he reached the far lands. He made it into the rocky area of the mountains. Taking a deep breath he began running the grassy fields up the mountain side shouting in excitement. Stopping, he grabbed the first item from the grassy mountain lands, The Sonoji plant. He then headed further up the mountains, activated a ninjutsu used to climb the mountain, Running up the mountain he would reach a rare mushroom area, He would find and lift a log retrieving all 5 mushrooms that resided there. He would leave to retrieve to separate wheat types. There are a lot but hard to find. The Ishi and inji wheat, separate from each other, but in the same area. Retrieving the wheats he would leave to go home. As he traveled he came across a lowly woman crying as she walked. He stopped to talk to her. As she cried he stopped and asked her what was wrong. "My husband, He's fighting off thieves who attacked us, he told me to run. He's that way." Akuma would rush off to find him. Seeing smoke in far view he tries to speed up. He see's three thugs fighting one man who has managed to hold his own. As he rushed in, he would tackle someone from the back. As two others looked at him and ran to rush him, Akuma would lift his hand and push his fingers into there stomach, the stomachs of these thieves would hurt with pain as he would jump and punch the two in the face. The mans house was on fire. "come on we have to find your wife." He said as the man would nod and they would dart off to find her. Once they caught up to her, they reunited and parted off, they waved goodbye to each other. As he was making his way home, he would smell smoke, weird, he began noticing Cinders in the air as he walked. Then he saw a large cloud of smoke followed by laughter, he began running and the laughing and yelling got louder. Making it home, he saw that it was in perfect form. He was just imagining things. Entering the house he would begin the herbal tea. Using one of each to make the right amount, he finished the tea and walking into her room with the cup. Kneeling down he would then help his mom sit up and give her the tea to drink. She was feeling better and laid back down to sleep. He let out a sigh and relief and went to his room and laid down for a nap. But only 30 minutes in he was awoken by a noise. Silently getting up he would sneak out of his room and stick to the shadows. No one but family knows this location and it should stay that way. He snuck around seeing 3 figures in his mothers room. They followed him here, they where shouting and yelling about where was Akuma. She refused to talk, he would snak and peak into the door way. They each had a knife. Akuma would pull out a kunai and rush the three. Badly injuring them, He saw his mother bleeding. She was bleeding? Why? "Mom, whats wrong, the tea should have helped you?" He said he helped her sit up. "Akuma, the tea, was helping.....but the condition....got worse....When you leave....Burn...the house and burry me where the family always visits." Testial began crying. 6 hours later, he stood over the grave. She died 5 minutes after reaching the beautiful area. He shouted to the sky in tears as he fell to the ground smashing his hand into the ground. In a bit of fury he began screaming again. He fell to the ground in complete and utter sadness.
                                                                    Three years later.
                                                                    The ground would begin to fall in as testial would raise. "There was a crow, a cawing bird, Should that bird stop singing its song that alerts the already dead, then I shall arise from that silenced tune. Brought back to end such hell fire upon earth. Only then can I rest." he would say as he would enter the house that he was revived in front of. Entering it, he would look around the house and find some clothes and looked in a mirror to see his over grown hair. He would then take a knife and fix that problem. he would then head out of the room and look for a place to go. Exiting this house, he would then head for sunagakure hopefully they can provide shelter for a lost warrior. Entering the village, he would then look around. He met a lady named toshiko, he got cought in the mix of a tournament to see who would be the next kage for sunagakure. After that little bit he would be put in the first battle against another of his rank. He defeated him with ease using his sharingan and shikotsumayaku against the person. He was barely hurt and continued on without a problem till the last person who he fought. This was no cake walk in the park. He was the real deal. He managed to land more then enough hits on him. But Testial managed to beat him. "Testial, You are now sunagakure kage." she said. He would heavily breath standing inches from her.
                                                                    Now.
                                                                    Testial would peer out into the distance would standing on top the of tall building which was his place of work.
                                                                    "Hm.....memories, aren't they all?"
                                                                    he said to himself.
                                                                    -Mission Complete-
                                                                    Ryo

[Chakra:] 20
                                                                    [Speed/Strength:] 10/11
                                                                    [Technique(s) Used:]
                                                                    PASSIVE ABILITIES
                                                                    • Sharingan Perception

• Jutsu Mimicry

• Jutsu Copying

--Weapon Master/Tajiutsu/Samurai
                                                                    +1/+1 to base stats, and the ability to create a custom weapon/tai style emphasized around the use of the Sharingan. May be slightly stronger than your typical physical style.

Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:16 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Yuuki arrived the Kazekage's office after receiving some medicine for her blurry vision at the hospital, it was clearing up rather nicely. She leaned back against the wall and awaited for Testial, Nikola, and possibly that robot V4 to arrive as well. She knew that they were probably all talking about how she was of little to no help or something. Even she knew that she wasn't the best at fighting at this point. She only hoped that Testial and Nikola would be alright on getting back to the village in one piece, like she did. The sandy deserts are brutal, especially when you have no water around.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:23 pm
crying HO_zpskopdwn0k.gif" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:left' />

Testial would land outside the window onto the balcony. Staring off into the village, he would sigh as he walked into the office. He began thinking to himself. "Could have started me some damn kage training, that guy was strong." He thought as he pulled his chair around and sat down in it. "I swear that shogun is rude." He would think as he leaned back in his chair.
                                                                    "Yuuki, You got that kill....aside with the assistance from mech thing, you deserve a bit more pay then me and nikola."
                                                                    He would tell her, it wasn't favoritism, But still that guy was annoying so what ever.

[Chakra:] 20
                                                                    [Speed/Strength:] 11/12
                                                                    [Technique(s) Used:]
                                                                    PASSIVE ABILITIES
                                                                    • Sharingan Perception

• Jutsu Mimicry

• Jutsu Copying

--Weapon Master/Tajiutsu/Samurai
                                                                    +1/+1 to base stats, and the ability to create a custom weapon/tai style emphasized around the use of the Sharingan. May be slightly stronger than your typical physical style.

Sage mode
                                                                    • Man of Steel True Sage Mode SS
                                                                    At this point the user's body takes on a full metallic appearance to signify his skins Hardness. In this stage for the bone Bl User's skin As hard as corundum, While though this doesn't slow down the user. ))+2 Speed/+2 strength)) When in this stage the user has the ability to draw bones from his body that's stronger than the rank that the person is before the sage mode transformation. The amount of chakra it cost to activate is 20, then 10 chakra points as its activated. The long range attacks it has is that the user can enhance the size and length of his bones. This makes it easier for distance ranged techniques.

• Pre steel mode A rank.
                                                                    When in this mode the user's physical ability focuses mostly on strength rather than speed. Meaning the person would be stronger than they are faster. +1 Speed/+1 strength. To access is 15 chakra the amount of chakra it takes is 5 each post.

Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff