Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]
The Sands of Lost Time: Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:23 pm

Haydoh

The People Scream Kerron

User ImageUser Image
Testial
There a Crow, A cawing bird....
Should it stop cawing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Testial would turn to see yuuki walking away. "Dammit." He said face palming himself. "How can I just now notice her." He said to himself. "Sorry, I will have to continue this later." He said as he darted off. "Yuuki, wait up!" He shouted running after her. Come on, don't do this again Yuuki. ((Exit))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Then I shall arise from the dead.
And reap my will across the land, All those who seek to oppose..
Should I find myself dying, Sinking into the eternal abyss... Then I will remember the proud blood of dragons I harbor, Testial The Second Son!

Kazekage ((A ranked))
Sharingan (Natural user)
Shikotsumayaku
Taijutsu
Alliance: Sunagakure
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 10(+2/-3) / Strength: 11(+3/-3)
Chakra points:250
Toad summoner rank: Original summoner
Toad summoning: N/A

• Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

• Genjutsu Identification
Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

• High Chakra (+50 Chakra)

• Class Upgrades (Natural Users Only -- No Implants):
Since the Uchiha are considered genuises at most everything they do, it's inferred that they're slightly better at what they do than those around them. As such, depending on the class of the Uchiha member, they gain a specific bonus for their character:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aʀᴄʜɪᴍᴇᴅᴇs Wᴇɪss

Don't blink, they wont even miss you at all...
...And don't think that I'll always be gone,

Chakra: ---/275
Bloodline Hyoton, Shakuton

XXXXXWalking calmly into the training grounds within Sunagakure, Archimedes allowed his contempt filled eyes to gaze calmly over the various people standing within the area. He'd seen Nox on his way to the area so he decided to walk with her, hoping to find the rest of his family. Catching sight of Kendal and Nina within the grounds he slowly walked over to the two, Nox following behind him as he did so. After a moment of walking he stopped near them, his arms crossed over his chest as he stared at them. His normally disdainful eyes took on a soft loving look, waiting for them to finish speaking between the two before talking in a apathetic voice. "Hello Kendall, Nina; how are you two doing today? I see today is the day that the various worms decided to train, sadly." Shaking his head the male leaned calmly on the back of his heel; watching as Testial approached Kendall to speak to him. He ignored the male completely, allowing Kendall to talk to him; instead focusing on his two sisters as he spoke towards them once more. "Should we do some sparring or training today my dear sisters? We need to begin working on our combat skills to move up in the ranks of Sunagakure; I refuse to be known as a Genin for much longer." The handsome male narrowed his beautiful blue eyes for a moment, looking at Testial out of the corner of his eye briefly before looking out at the other people within the training grounds.

XXXXX "--"-- 』™

O.O.C:
To hear what Archimedes sounds like click me!

To hear Archimedes's Theme song click me!

You know I've got you like a puppet in the palm of my hand...
...Don't you let me down.

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:06 am
User ImageUser Image

Nox followed closely behind her older brother, Archimedes. The wind picked up for a moment, lashing at her dark hair. That was at least something she shared with her family. They were all fairly attractive, with midnight locks to go with it. All but her sister, who chose a more individual route. Without talking to them, it was almost impossible to tell them apart, so maybe the white hair was for the better. Her entire family had gathered here, through coincidence most likely. The Kazekage was also present, of which Nox wasn't very fond of. He seemed weak, in stature and capability. But the Weiss family was loyal to him, so there was nothing she could do about it. Archimedes greeted Kendall and Nina. He referred to the rest of the shinobi here as 'worms', making Nox smile. Archimedes was the only person in the world allowed to act and think in such a way, in Nox's book. It was part of his charm, his charisma. "I don't want to be a gennin much longer either." Nox's eyes turned towards Nina. "Maybe we should go on a mission?" She could always do one by herself, but the strong sense of family urged her to ask her dear sister.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:43 pm

Mood: Mah
Thoughts: "Something to do.."
Chakra Pool: 125/125
Crush: NA

User ImageIntroduced Species < < Theme Music

.::. In a way we are all connected,
threaded together.
In a way we are all suspended,
bound going nowhere. .::.

User Image

[Medical] ▬▬▬▬ [Gennin] ▬▬▬▬ [Sunagakure]

N i n aW e i s s
Little Nini

"I guess so.." Nina responded to Kendall's words. He always seemed to know what to do in order to bring up her spirits. Casting a glance in his direction as her dearest brother seemed to be else where. Yes, his body was here but his mind was in places she could not reach or even travel to. The two of them sat in silents for a moment as Testial approached her brother. The new Kage only spoke to Kendall for a short moment as he ran off after someone in mid conversation. 'Ruuuddddeeeee!' Nina thought to herself as she puffed up her cheeks in a disappointing manner. Blowing off my brother like that!

Then as Kendall and Nina sat there those faint senses of hers spiked. Turning to see Archimedes and Nox making their way over. Well, the gangs all here. Slowly Nina rose to her feet as Arch was the first to approach them. Slapping her clothes to kick some of the nasty sand that clung to the fabric. His arms were crossed over his chest as he stared at them but those eyes that look at others with a disdainful taste soften when around his family. "Yo!" the blonde exclaimed as she raised her left hand towards her forehead and shooting it into the air in some weird form of a salute. Thin arms popping onto her hips as she thought on Archimedes's suggestion but her dark eyes flashed over to her sister as a smile crept over her lips. "Mission sounds better." a smile remaining on her lips even after her words faded. "How about it Archy? Sound good?"

.::. We speak in tongues
and we walk on the wires between,
we don't belong here. .::.

Fight Music > > Your going down!User Image

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

User Image  

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:47 pm
User Image

ik

There were several floral designs that strutted across the walls, painted by a single person that her mother paid in royalties along several years. It was definitely a painting, a creation on each wall as if they were their own canvas. Nikola had a habit of running her fingers along the ceases of the strokes, however she got yelled at frequently because of it. Her mom would become shrill and told her to stop touching the walls, that it would ruin the hard work the artist put into it. That actually meant that it was ruining her money. Her mother was a high born young lady, always scurrying around with art and fashion. Her father was hard and cold, a General in the Northern Army. He was a Lydian, and that honor was above no else. Nikola was supposed to be Nikolai, she was supposed to be his heir to that position. He even had hopes that one day his son would be the leader of the army. But then he turned out to be a she, and the disappointment was obvious. He never treated his daughter with any affection, and her mother was distant as well. Usually this is the part where the young girl begins to feel distaste towards her parents, but instead she consistent. She felt that they were different people, and reacted to things differently. She kept that positivity, and she tried her hardest to get the attention she knew she deserved. When she finally got it, she was happy. She spent eight years fighting for her fathers approval, and finally it paid off. The day was murky, and snow fell from the sky in a constant barrage of flakes. Her father was outside surveying the view when she noticed him. He stood tall and his hands folded neatly in his pocket. They always said that Lydians had the blondest of hair, but she also ended up getting black hair from her mother. Her father had blue eyes, yellow locks and facial hair to a certain extent. He noticed her before she even walked to tug on his coat. "Women... Can fight too." He said it as if he had just realized it himself, and his eyes turned to look down at his small daughter with tender, for the first time. It had took him years to get over the disappointment, but was it something Nikola did? She wasn't aware of this, and would never find out but... Stalin Raskoph had been watching her for a long time, but something struck him as odd. They way she hadn't given up, or the way she was kind to all. Something he wasn't, quite the opposite. Stalin wanted to see how her compassionate personality would be under pressure. So she begun training, which was hard. She was slower than most in the training regime, barely as strong. She was extremely different, being as she was a pure Lydian. She was way too young to summon a dragon yet, something she had to accept whether she wanted to or not. But the closer she got to that day, the more she trained and the harder she pushed herself. It was unspoken the amount of purity she held... But thats when they attacked. A band of psychotic demons, a rogue branch of the Heilands. They attacked the palace in which they resided in and went for her fathers head. She doesn't know if they got him. She was with her mother at the time, having bonding time as she was taught how to cook and be presentable. They were planning on having royal company the next week, and she was excited to meet the king of the north. Two men found them in the kitchen, covered in flour and laughing uncontrollably- the took it upon themselves to stop the laughter. Seeing Nikola's mothers beauty, they wanted her for themselves. And they took her, in front of her daughter. When they turned to Nikola, who was already breaking inside her mind, they tried but they didn't live long before she finally exploded. Black fire expelled from her mouth and consumed both of the irrelevant pieces of s**t. When she turned to her mother, she... wasn't moving. "Mom-" She begun to shake her tenderly, trying to get her to wake up but... That didn't happen. There was a pulse, but she was reacting in no way. Nik was too young, she was scared. She turned to run when she heard footsteps, but ended up running straight into a trap. They got her. She was afraid of being raped, but she was also afraid of torture. She was almost ten, she couldn't possibly comprehend the amount of pain her body could be put through. That was the night everything changed, and she was kidnapped by rogues.

In her head, she could vaguely remember her mothers face. She remembered the way she spoke to her, even the way she brushed her hair when she felt stressed or cried when her father didn't come home at night. The north was always so cold... The people weren't the fondest either. At least from what she could remember. Her mother was a high born noble, married to the man she loved but he never loved her back. They had a special way of live and now... Now all that was gone. Fire, and demons. That's all she wanted to remember from that night. Blinking, she went back to the present. She was trotting into the training grounds, trying to learn a few things before she got advanced in the ranks. When she spotted Nox, and Archimedes, with Kendall standing near. "Well, well, well." She smiled largely, especially towards Nox. "Hey Weiss's." She was a distant friend of the family, knowing them by name but not particularly... knowing them. Nina ended up walking up as well. "Oh! A mission?" She was basically pushing herself into it.

Henir: 150/150

Bloodline: Lydian

Dragon(s):

Speed: 6
                                                                                Strength: 4

Jutsu:

The Ladies Hollar Gavin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:44 am

XXXXXXUser Image

Lars, a konoha shinobi, was standing in the Suna Training Grounds. His arms folded and he was sighing, his hair and black cloak flowing in the wind.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:13 pm
User Image

ik

After asking about the mission, she would eject herself from it almost immediately. She had no need to go on a hefty mission, at least not at that moment. Her eyes cut across the training grounds, where she found a complete strange. She hadn't remembered seeing him ever before, and frankly it made her hair stand up on her arms. Nik rushed forward, and tapped him on the shoulder. "Who are you? Why are you here?"

Dragon(s):

Jutsu:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:06 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Lars noticed a woman approach him and tap his shoulder. He raised an eyebrow with curiosity and placed his hands at his sides. The presence he gave off was downright nerve racking, it was like an absolute demon was standing before her, but he looked like the average built man. Lars tilted his head to the side, "you know, its rude to ask that without introducing yourself." His eyes lowered halfway, her scent was definitely giving him the craving for delicious honey glazed ham. Maybe he should take a bite out of her for being rude. "My name is Lars Alexandersson, I am a Sannin of Konoha. I simply came to visit Suna and nothing more. Now common courtesy would allow that you provide an introduction in return."

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

""

Kendall would clear his throat and be brought back from wherever his mind had wandered with the shadow of wind approached him. He stood before the Kazekage, a man weaker than himself but chosen by Toshiko to lead her military. He had little knowledge of him, but he harbored no resentment to the man of jounin strength. After all more than strength is needed to lead a village. Before he was able to greet him properly, however, the Kage was gone again in a flash. Kendall was left dumbfounded but the life of a ruler was a hectic one indeed. A gust of cool air came, refreshing to the people of the super hot village.

Kendall turn his attention at the sound of his younger brother's voice. Kendall regarded him and Nox with a hand to their shoulders. His favorite people in the village were now collected in one spot. When Arch called the other ninja worms Kendall simply sighed in response. He shook his head a bit but otherwise abstained from making a comment on that. Rather he stood over the group as they spoke, jovial in mood for the people he devoted his life to protecting. Before long, he cleared his throat to get their attention. "Okay brother and sisters, listen up. I have decided that living among the other suna shinobi is below us, we members of the Weiss household. As you know, I am rich and powerful with plenty of pull in the world, and I have decided that we are in need of a new place to call home in the country." He produced a paper, signed by himself and the teller to make it official. "I bought us a hu-massive plot of land in the countryside." he would say allowing them to look at the deed before rolling it up and placing it back in his coat. "I'll be going now to build the place, so I would like it very much if you all did actually go on a mission; either together or seperately. It's about time you all ranked up and I grow impatient with you all trying to get by on Nina's charm. Especially since I inherited all of mother and father's real charms." he would tease turning with a gust of wind and heading out with a wave to them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:50 pm
User Image

ik

Nik's eyes narrowed slightly, suspicious of what he might really want. His name turned out to be Lars, an unusual name but nothing was unusual about him. Standing near him made her feel different, though he looked handsome enough. "Um." She stuttered, shrugging her shoulders. "I'm Nikola, a chuunin of this village. If you cause trouble, I won't be afraid to fight you." Which was a total lie, but since she was high bred she couldn't show weakness, or it was disgracing her fathers name.

Dragon(s):

Jutsu:

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:14 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

"How rude. Do you come to all foreign shinobi and speak like this Ms. Nikola?" He sighs, putting his hands on his hips. Lars rolls his neck and snaps, "you've definitely insulted my emotions as a man and I am going to go on my blog and rant about you for days, I am triggered." He then walked around Nikola, eyeing her up and down with his dark crimson gaze. It was almost like a predator scanning the prey before pouncing, but he didn't. "Well, this place has grown boring, I'm going to go get a drink or something if you wish to join me."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:38 pm
User Image

ik

There was something unusual about the man standing in front of her, his sarcasm appearing to lighten the mood slightly. She no longer had a reason to fight him but there was still several caution signs put in place so she didn't get too deep. "I'll go with you..." However, she had never drunk a thing in her life. She didn't tell him that, and simply followed him out. "A drink it is. "

Dragon(s):

Speed: 7
                                                                                Strength: 5

Jutsu:

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:44 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Lars smirked, "your a lightweight huh? Probably never hit the sauce in your life," he chuckles, she was probably surprised by his knowledge. He'd explain promptly, "no girl says drink unless they've never tried it before. We'll see what we can get when we get there." He laughs as he'd start to make his way to the Bar, looking back at everyone who was in the Training Grounds.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

The scent of sand was something else. It carried a heavy scent of salt, a beach with no water. That was depressing. This place had always gotten to her. Even when she was younger, Nox disliked everything about the Hidden Sand Village. It's blood soaked sands did nothing for her, not even providing a nice venue for her family. So when Kendall suggested they lived apart from the others, she wholeheartedly agreed. Getting away from this literal hellhole would be greatly appreciated. She loved her family unconditionally, they meant everything to her. Kendall, for the protective aura that seemed to expell from her brother. Archimedes, for his realistic view on others, and the sibling she could most relate to. And Nina. She was the lightheartedness that their family needed. Her smile rocked Nox to the core, until a grin rattled back to the surface. Evenstill, this is where she'd make her leave. "On second thought, I'll do a mission on my own. Maybe it'll be better for us to grow little more independent." Nox would hug her siblings before leaving.

[exit]

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:30 pm
User Image

Namito entered the training ground with his sun colored hood on. The younger brother of the Kazekage himself. It was so new that his big brother came back and is now the kazekage, It feels so strange. He downed a wrapped item on his back and stopped looking around. He looked over to the Weiss family, Even...Nina, Namito would Feel a bit blushful when he looked over to her. He then would turn his head away quick. Hopefully she didn't notice him. He would inhale deeply and exhale. "Alright, Guess its time I try myself with this thing." He said as he grabbed the blade off his back he removed the wrapping from around it and revealed it was one of the seven swords of the mist. He would began swinging the blade around shadow sword fighting testing himself. Making sure he was blunt when attacking and swift when blocking. After a bit of training he looked at the sun. Closing his eyes and inhaling deeply, he would then exhale and smirk. He sat down and pulled out a small box of food he had to prepare himself and began his lunch break.

Chakra: 160 | 160
                                                                  Stats: 9 | 7

Tailed Beast Form Inactive

Mist blade Kirikubibocho

Theme Not tomorrow

Bloodline
                                                                  Black Widow

Technique(s) Used

Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff