Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]
Sunagakure Gates [Now Level 3!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:13 pm

User ImageUser Image

Lars walks through the gates like a cloaked gee though.

[Exit]

Daiten: 350
                                                                    Strength: 17
                                                                    Speed: 16
                                                                    Awakened/Abyssal: Not active!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

A while back, Armand was following Lars from a mission only to realize that they were heading to some other village. Hooray. Adventure. Once they both entered the gates, he'd part ways from his former partner and go exploring.

(Chakra): 133/153 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                (Speed/Strength): Base: 7(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/9(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 10/11
                                                                (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                taijutsu class invulnerability to genin-level damage
                                                                -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                +1 spd lightning,
                                                                earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                Wind +1 Speed

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:55 am
User ImageUser Image

Sky. The flush of wind blew her into these parts. Like a fashion diva, the model cat walked down the pavement. Each step clicked with the high heels pelletting the ground.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:22 pm
Now Level 3.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:33 pm
No One Hollars Aaron

User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 7 // Strength 6 // Nara Tactics +1 // +1xxxx

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

Shikayumi made good time, crossing the desert for the first time, as she arrived at the gates just before nightfall. It looked like a large spire that peeled out, and around the village; a natural defense. Slightly impressed by the villages architecture, she stood in wait at the front of the crevice as suna shinobi approached her.

"I am a member of the Nara clan hidden in the Leaf. I have some important matters to discuss with your Kazekage." She kept things short, and simple, having been fatigued from both battle, and travel.

[ ~Shadow Supporting Technique ]

Leave no traces
Leave no witnesses

160/300

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:43 pm
Cappey-San

"The Kazekage recently left on important business, but you are permitted to speak with the Shogun. Head straight to the Kazekage Office. If you go anywhere else, we will know." Said a large, burly looking guard at the gate.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:49 pm
No One Hollars Aaron

User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 7 // Strength 6 // Nara Tactics +1 // +1xxxx

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

With a nod of acknowledgement, she made her way through the crevice, and into the village.

[ ~Shadow Supporting Technique ]

Leave no traces
Leave no witnesses

160/300

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:09 pm
User Image
Mɪᴛsᴜᴛᴀᴅᴀ Ōᴛsᴜᴛsᴜᴋɪ
» [Kᴏɴᴏʜᴀ] | [Sᴀɴɴɪɴ] | [Sage] | [Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ: 9] | [Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ: 6] | [Chakra :: 450] «

"No matter how small my steps are, they will eventually add up. Even if I didn't win today, the step I take now will take shape one or two months from now."
User Image
Main Theme Song of Mɪᴛsᴜᴛᴀᴅᴀ Ōᴛsᴜᴛsᴜᴋɪ

Over the course of the two days it took to travel to Sunagakure from Konoha, Mitsutada had slowly regained back his former self, eyes returning back to their Rinnegan state and his fabled Truth Seeking Balls and mulit-ringed staff Nunoboku also returned back to him. It seemed his time with the curse of the Genjuman was over. Sand crunched under boots of thick leather as a figure clad in black walked his way towards the towering expanse that was the entrance to The Village Hidden in Sand. A soft sigh escaped past the males lips as he reached up with a gloved hand to wipe away at the sweat that covered his brow. Upon arriving at the massive crevice, the Sannin from Konohagakure looked over towards the guard on duty. "The name is Mitsutada Ōtsutsuki, Sannin of Konohagakure. I am here to meet with your Kage and Shogun is possible. Can I gain access..? I would like to inform them of recent events in Konoha, and of a new threat.." Mitsu crossed his arms and shifted his weight onto one foot as he awaited his acceptance or denial.

-- "--" --

-- "--" --

Battle Theme Song of Mɪᴛsᴜᴛᴀᴅᴀ Ōᴛsᴜᴛsᴜᴋɪ
                                                        User Image
                                                        "That's why I won't give up. No matter how long it takes, even if it takes a year, I will lead my comrades to victory.."

- ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ - [ O.O.C. ] - ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ -

[ -- ]

Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
                                                        Techniques Used:

Passives
                                                        • [Bloodline] Rinnegan Techniques are strengthened by one rank and the use of handseals have been simplified to hand gestures (i.e. closing the hand, opening the palm, clasping hands, etc.) Upon achieving this Tota, you are considered a Rinnegan Sage.
                                                        • [Bloodline] Opponents in view of the Rinnegan are subject to the most potent scrutiny of all. Chakra points, the flow of their chakra, an in-depth sense of perception capable of predicting how an opponent is going to strike based on the flow of their chakra alone. Opponents with higher chakra levels are much more susceptible to this reading ability. This ability extends to being able to detect movements using displaced chakra in the air.
                                                        • [Bloodline] Rinnegan users are able to choose one of the Mangekyou Sharingan techniques to keep, and it receives the following passives as listed below. All of these techniques are then considered Rinnegan Jutsu:
                                                        - Amaterasu: The flames of Amaterasu--after use--may now be freely manipulated by the user of the technique. Up to two posts of manipulation before the jutsu must be used again
                                                        • [Bloodline] A God's Example
                                                        Any wielder of the Rinnegan may freely summon and manipulate two items. The Guoudama (Truth-seeking Balls), and Nunoboko, a multi-ringed staff, much like that of a buudhist monk. The Rinnegan wielder can manipulate up to six guoudama, and one nunoboko at any point in time. These items are indestructible. Chakra receiver rods may also be freely generated in infinite quantity, to be tied in with a jutsu listed below.
                                                        • [Bloodline] A God's Demonstration
                                                        A renowned skill of the Sage of Six Paths was his ability to transcend space and time to communicate with those who they've established links with. Similarly to Hagoromo's communication, the individuals in question will be pulled into a blank, ethereal world, where they may speak to the user of this skill. Any one user of the Rinnegan may maintain bonds with up to four people at once. However, this skill may not be used within five posts of the user initiating combat. Since this skill is used exclusively outside of combat, the user may have all four individuals at once with no cooldown.
                                                        No One Holllars Aaron
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haruko, covered in a small robe that protected her form the wind blown sands and the harsh sunlight. She preferred places with trees. And shade. Shade is good too. Pulling the robe tighter around her body, she continued on, following a faint trail of footsteps in the sand. A small pack was slung over one shoulder, containing among other things, a few false IDs and a handful of disguises. It was the same pack she used when she went out on missions, but it seemed like people were hunting for demons, and she needed every trick she could muster. After what seemed like an eternity in the sun, she finally saw a structure rising in the distance. The gates of Sunagakure. Arriving at the gates, she called out to Mitsu, trying to his attention. "Hey, Mitsu, over here." For added effect, she began to wave her arm in the air.

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

Stored Techniques

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:31 pm
User Image
Mɪᴛsᴜᴛᴀᴅᴀ Ōᴛsᴜᴛsᴜᴋɪ

"No matter how small my steps are, they will eventually add up. Even if I didn't win today, the step I take now will take shape one or two months from now."
User Image

Before the guard could reply there was the sound of a very familiar voice that called forth to the male from some ways behind himself. Asking for a moment to excuse himself, Mitsu gave a slight bow to the guard and began his walk over to the robed female some odd yards away. On his way up to her the Sannin took off his hat, grabbing the bill of it before lifting it off and waving it in front of his face for a temporary fan to try and cool him down a bit. As he closed the distance and stopped a foot or so from her he slipped his hat back on and slipped both arms behind himself. "Ahh, I knew I had felt you behind me.. So you followed me all this way eh? To say the least, I'm touched." Mitsu let out a small jovial laugh, a gentle smile taking residence on his face. "I'm sure you didn't come all this way for no reason. How may I be of assistance, beautiful?" A small gust of wind picked up in the area and the male clad in black pulled an arm from his back and raised it up to take hold of his hat to stop it from blowing off until the small wind died back down.

-- "--" --

-- "--" --

User Image
                                                        "That's why I won't give up. No matter how long it takes, even if it takes a year, I will lead my comrades to victory.."

[ -- ]

Techniques Used:

Passives
                                                        • [Bloodline] Rinnegan Techniques are strengthened by one rank and the use of handseals have been simplified to hand gestures (i.e. closing the hand, opening the palm, clasping hands, etc.) Upon achieving this Tota, you are considered a Rinnegan Sage.
                                                        • [Bloodline] Opponents in view of the Rinnegan are subject to the most potent scrutiny of all. Chakra points, the flow of their chakra, an in-depth sense of perception capable of predicting how an opponent is going to strike based on the flow of their chakra alone. Opponents with higher chakra levels are much more susceptible to this reading ability. This ability extends to being able to detect movements using displaced chakra in the air.
                                                        • [Bloodline] Rinnegan users are able to choose one of the Mangekyou Sharingan techniques to keep, and it receives the following passives as listed below. All of these techniques are then considered Rinnegan Jutsu:
                                                        - Amaterasu: The flames of Amaterasu--after use--may now be freely manipulated by the user of the technique. Up to two posts of manipulation before the jutsu must be used again
                                                        Any wielder of the Rinnegan may freely summon and manipulate two items. The Guoudama (Truth-seeking Balls), and Nunoboko, a multi-ringed staff, much like that of a buudhist monk. The Rinnegan wielder can manipulate up to six guoudama, and one nunoboko at any point in time. These items are indestructible. Chakra receiver rods may also be freely generated in infinite quantity, to be tied in with a jutsu listed below.
                                                        A renowned skill of the Sage of Six Paths was his ability to transcend space and time to communicate with those who they've established links with. Similarly to Hagoromo's communication, the individuals in question will be pulled into a blank, ethereal world, where they may speak to the user of this skill. Any one user of the Rinnegan may maintain bonds with up to four people at once. However, this skill may not be used within five posts of the user initiating combat. Since this skill is used exclusively outside of combat, the user may have all four individuals at once with no cooldown.
                                                        No One Hollars Aaron
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Of course I followed you. Someone has to drag you back to the village. Are you honestly going to run away from everything in our hour of need." Haruko said as she crossed her arms across her chest. As much as she understood the need for people to get away, now was not the time. "Right now what the village needs is leadership. We can't all simply run away. They need us. If we leave, they will have no one. It will simply be Kleine and Lucifer, free to rule over the village with no voice against them. And maybe they are too hard to beat. Maybe we die. But we do so with our heads held high. Better to die for something, than live for nothing." A tear slowly formed in the corner of her eye. Whether he came back with her or not, she was going to return to the village, regardless of whatever fate awaited her. She wasn't going to needlessly abandon her village to become the playground of a madman. "That, is how you can be of assistance. I can't stay for long, god only knows what they have already done to the village in my absence." With each passing moment, she wanted nothing more than to run back to the village. To her friends. To her family. To the only life she had ever known.

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

Stored Techniques

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:53 am
User Image
Mɪᴛsᴜᴛᴀᴅᴀ Ōᴛsᴜᴛsᴜᴋɪ

User Image

Mitsutada stood there, staring at the female before him with a slight look of confusion, mouth slightly agape as he wanted to say something but wasn't sure of what to say, so instead he kept changing the angle of his head and his facial expression as if it would somehow bring words to his mouth. After a moment of this carried on he sighed and raised one of his gloved hands which began to rub at the sides of his temple as he continued to listen, eventually a small laugh slipping out of his mouth as his gaze turned upwards to the sky. A second or so passed and his gaze returned back to the female. 'How can I say no to such a face..? Besides..' His thoughts trailed off as there was no need to finish them, he knew what he had to do. Stepping forward Mitsutada went to wrap his arms around the female and pull her into a tight embrace, a single gloved hand raising upwards toward her face to brisk away the tear that dared to scar her pretty face before it had a chance to do so.

And in the moment, he would lean down in attempt to plant a kiss on her lips, the sealing contract of not only their new bond, but also for his otherworldly God's Demonstration. If the kiss landed or not, which he hoped it did deep inside, he would retrieve a scroll from his coat and toss it back to the Suna guard, informing him it contained everything they needed to know, such as Lucifer's new Kageship, the Kech Mara, what known members they have, and their goal. Lavender orbs turned to meet the spheres of brown that was Haruko's before his lips parted and his voice rumbled forth out of his chest, "I simply came to make allies in an attempt of resistance. My job is done, shall we return?" Another gentle smile would dance across his lips as he motioned for her to lead with a slight bow.

-- "--" --

User Image

[ -- ]

Techniques Used:

Passives
                                                        No One Holllars Aaron
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:47 pm

Just as Mitsu leaned in, Haruko would turn her head to the side, allowing his kiss to land on her cheek. Now wasn't the time for this. Despite personal feelings, it wasn't the time for romance. It was a time for action. While they couldn't directly oppose their rulers, they would do everything in their power to subvert their every effort and sabotage their plans behind the scenes. And when the time was right, strike against them. Love was a luxury few could afford in the Leaf Village. She looked into his eyes for a few moments longer, before turning to walk back to the village. Steadily, she walked back, following her own footsteps in the sand back in the direction she had come. Haruko looked over her shoulder as Mitsu handed off his scroll, yelling to him. "Hurry up before I leave you here. Its a long way back." In reality, she needed to focus on something else. She wasn't sure what to think about his sudden show of affection. It made her feel vulnerable and exposed to the world. As she walked, she pulled her hood tighter around her face, hiding it from Mitsu, as the gently rubbed the cheek he had kissed.

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

Stored Techniques

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:55 pm
User Image
Mɪᴛsᴜᴛᴀᴅᴀ Ōᴛsᴜᴛsᴜᴋɪ

User Image

Even though it wasn't her lips, he was still just as pleased when his own came into contact with her cheek. With the kiss complete, not only was the God's Demonstration contract signed, but also his unspoken contract of being her guardian, her knight, her protector. Even though she may of thought she didn't need one, he felt otherwise. As a man, he wouldn't dare let anything happen to the woman he cared for, the woman who had captured his heart even if he wasn't fully aware of it himself, for it was instinct. There was no limit for how far he would go for her now, what before he thought impossible he wouldn't dare to question now should it arise.Some would argue that it was blind loyalty, and others who knew what it was would fight back saying it was love. "Hnn.. It will not appear to be such a length of time with you by my side.." Mitsutada vaguely mumbled, not sure if she would hear it or not, but for whatever reason it made him feel different and caused the temperature on his cheeks to rise at the thought of her hearing it. Tugging his hat down further so that it was more snug the Sannin gave a soft exhale and began to catch up to the woman in-front of him with a smile on his face. [Exiting with one Miss Haruko.]

-- "--" --

-- "--" --

User Image

[ -- ]

Techniques Used:

Passives
                                                        No One Hollars Aaron
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:38 pm
Yuuki made her way into the Suna gates, making sure to twerk her way past the guards...or at least show them her documents of being apart of the village for a majority of her life. She was ready to turn this mission in now.

[Enter and Exit]  
Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces