Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Custom Approvals
Custom Jutsu Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Narcissistic Nihilist

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:46 pm
Gabriel Clockwork
Narcissistic Nihilist
Gabriel Clockwork
Your Rank: Chuunin
Ninja Class: Medical
Name of Jutsu: Aburame Medical Assistance
Rank of Jutsu: E-B
Jutsu's Element: Healing
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List? Aburame Medics Only
Description: The Aburame are known for their knowledge of poisons, medicines and various other arts of healing. With chakra of the host coursing through these insects, the host can transmit their chakra and use the bugs as a catalyst to using medical jutsu up to B Rank by adding 5 extra Chakra in order to do so. This allows the Aburame to heal their allies with their own bugs while they are free to move themselves. Up to three patients can be treated at once without sacrificing the use of bugs to protect one's self yet a fourth can be added to eliminate the use of bug jutsu altogether and heal the extra paitient. Offensive medical jutsu can also be used with this on a foe.

Rp Sample

(If requested)

Name of Jutsu: Bugs Fly, You can too
Rank of Jutsu: D
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List? Aburame
Description: A simple jutsu that involves the use of manipulating the bugs in a tight bundle or nimbus of sorts. Much like the sand jutsu equilvilant of this jutsu, the user can step on this nimbus of the bugs and be able to float, fly and hover around as a means of transportation. This can also be used as a makeshift gurney for patients, they can move around a target and lift it/him/her, and a few other practical implications can be used with this jutsu. Lasts 4 posts before the cost is repaid once more.
Rp Sample

(If requested)

Name of Jutsu: Hive Mind
Rank of Jutsu: E
Jutsu Type: ---
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List? Aburame *I think the Aburame could use this Passive, they are a lil' weak as it is in this Guild*
Description: The bugs controlled by the Aburame have always had a sort of symbiotic relationship with the host, the bugs provide their power and the host provides them the chakra to survive. When the Aburame is using their bugs and manipulating them to work with and attack, there is a mental connection that is constantly going on and whatever the bugs are feeling, doing and thinking, the host would know this as well and it becomes part of the reason on how the clansmen are exceptional trackers as well. However the bugs thoughts are primitive and would not act well as spies, barely intelligible information is usually given but the host would know the gist of such things from the creepy symbiotic contact with their insects. This jutsu is a passive for any and all Aburame.
Rp Sample

(If requested)

Aburame Medical Assistance:
Offensive capabilities need to be removed. This specific jutsu is for healing purposes.
The levels of healing need to be labeled along with their associated costs and effectiveness. (For example; D rank would only be useful for minor injuries such as scrapes and cuts.)
Finally, while the limit for healing is three additional people it should be noted that the cost is multiplied by the amount of people being treated.

Bugs Fly, You can Too:
Bump that up to a Chuunin level cost and the rest is fine.

Hive Mind:
You should propose this to the vice captain as this is more of a passive ability for a clan rather than a jutsu. As a jutsu, this is denied.

1.) For one, increasing the healing of multiple people would make this costs way too much for what it is worth. In a sense it is already making me add a cost per medical jutsu I use with this. The bugs are symbiotic with an Aburame and they share the same chakra, in logic the healing would be done by the same jutsu but that would be applied to each person being healed. This is a Bug jutsu and it is using Bugs to apply a cost to people when in actuality the mass of these bugs are one single entity working the chakra from the Aburame. I already have to use separate medical jutsu on the people in addition of using this jutsu. I am not adding a cost for every other person treated as this would be an astronomical increase in cost. Say I use healing hands on two people with conjuration of this jutsu. The cost would be this --> C Rank Assistance as a base cost to move the bugs. C Rank 2x with the Two people being healed. Its already pretty costly and it reduces how many bugs I can use in battle already. Further increasing this is not worth it and I refuse to change as such.

Also the jutsu does not heal people on its own, it is sort of a passive/active jutsu to use medical jutsu through the bugs as a medium, as the bugs of an aburame are an extension of the shinobi himself. Sooo... Why would I need to label healing when that is already done by the medical jutsu I have.

Third, are you the one making my jutsu or are you the approving it and looking it over? This is used for using medical jutsu through the bugs. Who's to say Kagerou can't figure a way to use offensive medical on his opponents with this? He can already use beneficial jutsu with it, the limitation makes no sense at all.

2. ) I'll boost it to a Genin Rank, that's C in this guild. Chuunin is B Rank... and this isn't doing anything but transportation. Fire can blow up a house at B Rank. Sorry, but thats a bit too high for my tastes for a simple ninjutsu.

3.) I was told a VC had already approved it while the VC who had informed me of this had also approved it. I made it so it could be added to the list of Aburame to make them no suck as bad. Not as a jutsu. Sorry if I had not clarified this but this has the approval, ask around.

4.) It is pretty much self explanatory. But I'll add that bit in anyways.

1)The cost may remain the same, however the level of detail you provided in defending the jutsu needs to be mirrored in the description. As it was, I was given the impression that you could triplicate your healing ability with nothing more than a 10 CP cost. As that is not the case, I have no further issue on that matter.

As for the matter of the labeling of healing, this was under the pretense that the jutsu was the medium of healing rather than the bugs. As this is not the case, that is null and void and no changes need to be made. Approved.

2) Ran this through with some of the other crew and they agree so this may remain a C-rank jutsu. Approved.

3) If the VC's approved then I approve.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:00 pm
Narcissistic Nihilist
Gabriel Clockwork
Narcissistic Nihilist
Gabriel Clockwork
Name of Jutsu: Aburame Medical Assistance
Rank of Jutsu: E-B
Jutsu's Element: Healing
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List? Aburame Medics Only
Description: The Aburame are known for their knowledge of poisons, medicines and various other arts of healing. With chakra of the host coursing through these insects, the host can transmit their chakra and use the bugs as a catalyst to using medical jutsu up to B Rank by using the extra Chakra of this jutsu in order to do so. This allows the Aburame to heal their allies with their own bugs while they are free to move themselves. Up to three patients can be treated at once without sacrificing the use of bugs to protect one's self yet a fourth can be added to eliminate the use of bug jutsu altogether and heal the extra patient. Offensive medical jutsu can also be used with this on a foe.

Rp Sample

(If requested)

Name of Jutsu: Bugs Fly, You can too
Rank of Jutsu: D
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List? Aburame
Description: A simple jutsu that involves the use of manipulating the bugs in a tight bundle or nimbus of sorts. Much like the sand jutsu equilvilant of this jutsu, the user can step on this nimbus of the bugs and be able to float, fly and hover around as a means of transportation. This can also be used as a makeshift gurney for patients, they can move around a target and lift it/him/her, and a few other practical implications can be used with this jutsu. Lasts 4 posts before the cost is repaid once more.
Rp Sample

(If requested)

Name of Jutsu: Hive Mind
Rank of Jutsu: E
Jutsu Type: ---
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List? Aburame *I think the Aburame could use this Passive, they are a lil' weak as it is in this Guild*
Description: The bugs controlled by the Aburame have always had a sort of symbiotic relationship with the host, the bugs provide their power and the host provides them the chakra to survive. When the Aburame is using their bugs and manipulating them to work with and attack, there is a mental connection that is constantly going on and whatever the bugs are feeling, doing and thinking, the host would know this as well and it becomes part of the reason on how the clansmen are exceptional trackers as well. However the bugs thoughts are primitive and would not act well as spies, barely intelligible information is usually given but the host would know the gist of such things from the creepy symbiotic contact with their insects. This jutsu is a passive for any and all Aburame.
Rp Sample

(If requested)

Aburame Medical Assistance:
Offensive capabilities need to be removed. This specific jutsu is for healing purposes.
The levels of healing need to be labeled along with their associated costs and effectiveness. (For example; D rank would only be useful for minor injuries such as scrapes and cuts.)
Finally, while the limit for healing is three additional people it should be noted that the cost is multiplied by the amount of people being treated.

Bugs Fly, You can Too:
Bump that up to a Chuunin level cost and the rest is fine.

Hive Mind:
You should propose this to the vice captain as this is more of a passive ability for a clan rather than a jutsu. As a jutsu, this is denied.

1.) For one, increasing the healing of multiple people would make this costs way too much for what it is worth. In a sense it is already making me add a cost per medical jutsu I use with this. The bugs are symbiotic with an Aburame and they share the same chakra, in logic the healing would be done by the same jutsu but that would be applied to each person being healed. This is a Bug jutsu and it is using Bugs to apply a cost to people when in actuality the mass of these bugs are one single entity working the chakra from the Aburame. I already have to use separate medical jutsu on the people in addition of using this jutsu. I am not adding a cost for every other person treated as this would be an astronomical increase in cost. Say I use healing hands on two people with conjuration of this jutsu. The cost would be this --> C Rank Assistance as a base cost to move the bugs. C Rank 2x with the Two people being healed. Its already pretty costly and it reduces how many bugs I can use in battle already. Further increasing this is not worth it and I refuse to change as such.

Also the jutsu does not heal people on its own, it is sort of a passive/active jutsu to use medical jutsu through the bugs as a medium, as the bugs of an aburame are an extension of the shinobi himself. Sooo... Why would I need to label healing when that is already done by the medical jutsu I have.

Third, are you the one making my jutsu or are you the approving it and looking it over? This is used for using medical jutsu through the bugs. Who's to say Kagerou can't figure a way to use offensive medical on his opponents with this? He can already use beneficial jutsu with it, the limitation makes no sense at all.

2. ) I'll boost it to a Genin Rank, that's C in this guild. Chuunin is B Rank... and this isn't doing anything but transportation. Fire can blow up a house at B Rank. Sorry, but thats a bit too high for my tastes for a simple ninjutsu.

3.) I was told a VC had already approved it while the VC who had informed me of this had also approved it. I made it so it could be added to the list of Aburame to make them no suck as bad. Not as a jutsu. Sorry if I had not clarified this but this has the approval, ask around.

4.) It is pretty much self explanatory. But I'll add that bit in anyways.

1)The cost may remain the same, however the level of detail you provided in defending the jutsu needs to be mirrored in the description. As it was, I was given the impression that you could triplicate your healing ability with nothing more than a 10 CP cost. As that is not the case, I have no further issue on that matter.

As for the matter of the labeling of healing, this was under the pretense that the jutsu was the medium of healing rather than the bugs. As this is not the case, that is null and void and no changes need to be made. Approved.

2) Ran this through with some of the other crew and they agree so this may remain a C-rank jutsu. Approved.

3) If the VC's approved then I approve.

1.) With chakra of the host coursing through these insects, the host can transmit their chakra and use the bugs as a catalyst to using medical jutsu up to B Rank by using the extra Chakra of this jutsu in order to do so.

Kinda already did.

Edit: Reworded it slightly to make better sense.  

A Mechanical Soldier

Married Genius

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:27 pm
Your Rank: Jounin
Ninja Class: Ninjutsu
Name of Jutsu: Boiling blood
Rank of Jutsu: E-S
Jutsu's Element:Katon
Jutsu Type:Ninjutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List?nope if they want it they must learn it from me biggrin
Description: By doing one hand sign the user blood begins to heat up due to all the katon training the body can take the heat. The purpose of the heat is to kill or disintegrate any poison in the user body. depending on the power of the poison more chakra would need to be used to burn it out.
Rp Sample

(If requested)

Ninja Class: Ninjutsu
Name of Jutsu: Sword dance
Rank of Jutsu: S rank
Jutsu's Element:N/A
Jutsu Type:Genjutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List?Nope
Description:The user would unsheathe two swords and place one at 12 o'clock and the other at 6 o'clock. By turning both blades in a circular movement the genjutsu is activated if the enemy watches or sees the movement of the blades. In this genjutsu both of the user swords will seem to vanish. As the enemy is confused about whats happening a circle of 1000 blades appear from the floor around the enemy these swords will follow the enemy endlessly. Each time the enemy is stabbed the pain is real though the wound is not. The swords can come from anywhere and everywhere there is no way to avoid them all. If you die in the genjutsu your brain will react and shutdown in real life. If your still caught in this genjutsu after 6 post the enemy body will shut down and fall passed out on the floor. During this jutsu the user may not move. If they move in real world the genjutsu is broken. In the real world the enemy is paralyzed in place while everything happens in their mind
Rp Sample

(If requested)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:39 pm
Ninja Class: Samurai
Name of Jutsu: Phantom Mirage: All Slash
Rank of Jutsu: SS
Jutsu's Element: N/A
Jutsu Type: Bukijutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List? NO
Description: The user of this technique must have mastered the Phantom Mirage Style. While in the final stage of the Phantom Mirage style, the user will create their burst of speed that they so cherish, to get in close to the enemy. They will then begin a combo of slashes, each slash the user appears on a different side of the target through creating minor bursts of speed within the larger initial burst of speed. This creates multiple mirages of the user striking, causing the target and other opponents to become disoriented. The user slashes up to 10 times with this combo.
Rp Sample

(If requested)

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:43 pm
Avedis Angelus
Name of Jutsu: Phantom Mirage: All Slash
Rank of Jutsu: SS
Jutsu Type: Bukijutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List? NO
Description: The user of this technique must have mastered the Phantom Mirage Style. While in the final stage of the Phantom Mirage style, the user will create their burst of speed that they so cherish, to get in close to the enemy. They will then begin a combo of slashes, each slash the user appears on a different side of the target through creating minor bursts of speed within the larger initial burst of speed. This creates multiple mirages of the user striking, causing the target and other opponents to become disoriented. The user slashes up to 10 times with this combo.
Rp Sample

(If requested)

You can decrease it to S and still have it approved. Either way, approved.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:21 pm
Your Rank: S-Rank
Ninja Class: Weapon
Name of Jutsu: Night Bird
Rank of Jutsu: S-Rank
Jutsu Type: Bukijutsu, Taijutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List?
Description: This technique has multiple effects, as well as numerous implications. First, it requires one to be wielding a sword or two as they enter the Eighth Gate of Death, essentially peaking at the physical max. This technique itself is a combo attack where the User performs 50 cuts at a central location, dashing past it while using their leg strength to kick off the air and change direction. On mastering this technique, a passive effect takes place when entering the 8th Gate, which is having the chakra leaking out from the User envelope the blades, conducting through them, and turning them practically indestructible.
Rp Sample  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:39 pm
Your Rank: Jonin
Name of Jutsu: Hostility Detection
Jutsu's Element: Universal
Jutsu Type: Taijutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List? no
Description: With the lose of vision the user can compensate through the enhancement of their other 4 senses as well as increase mental capabilities. The technique itself allows the user to amplify their remaining four sense at will. They are able to detect danger from great lengths and sense incoming hostility.

Hearing: Can hear the slightest noises from great lengths away~ Like seeing with sound.
Smell: Can distinguish odors which are unfamiliar from those they know~
Touch: Temperature variation, pressure changes, and false sensations are more acute~
Taste: The user is able to distinguish unique flavors effectively~
Minds Eye: The user can essentially release chakra from their body creating an area in which they can visualize someone or something.

This is s-ranked because the jutsu can sense even the slightest sounds and such, which would mean assassins would have a hard time sneaking. The other benefits of the jutsu would be the fact that visual genjutsu would obviously not work on someone blind, but the other sense are also more immunized against weaker genjutsu due to their enhancement.

Rp Sample

(If requested)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:57 pm
Your Rank: Genin

Ninja Class: Taijutsu

Name of Jutsu: Roxanne’s Leitmotif: Drama Queen by Sahar (Tambourine only of course)

Rank of Jutsu: Each member of The Idols is required to have a leitmotif. This song changes as the user changes. Thus, it is possible that as the user’s rank increases, the effects of this jutsu also increase or grow stronger.*

Jutsu's Element:Sound

Jutsu Type:Ninjutsu/Genjutsu?

Do you want your Jutsu added to the Guild List? No, since the effects of each leitmotif are unique to each user.

Description: Over a series of four posts, Roxanne performs her leitmotif. During this time, she dances and twirls to the rhythm she creates with her tambourine. Each jingle and beat she creates resonates with the target’s nervous system. Depending on the situation, Roxanne’s performance is seen as nothing but an intriguing or annoying act at first. However, over time, her target becomes more and more aware of the pulsating sounds emitting from his or her own body. By the fourth and final post, the sound of the target’s heartbeat becomes amplified to the point where it becomes a rather worrisome distraction. The almost sudden awareness of and shock at these sounds places stress on the target, which only causes their heart to beat faster. By the end of the fourth post, Roxanne ceases, the song ends, and the sound of the target's heartbeat returns to normal. However, this could be rather shocking, perhaps leaving the target with the impression that their heart has suddenly stopped.

Of course, this jutsu does have its weaknesses. One, Roxanne cannot stop dancing and playing her instrument, or she will have to restart. Thus, her opponent can simply attack her and disrupt the justsu. Furthermore, while Roxanne can dodge as she dances, she must be completely focused on playing her song, rendering her unable to attack without cancelling the jutsu. In order for the jutsu to have a higher probability of succeeding, it is best executed within a group or more peaceful environment.**

Rp Sample

(If requested)

*I’m actually uncertain about this as each member of The Idols is required to have a leitmotif. I hope it makes sense.
**I had a hard time coming up with the effects for her leitmotif. I’m not sure if this is particularly “epic” or feasible, but help and advice would be very much appreciated!  

KawaiiAngelKitsumi777

Magical Noob

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:11 pm
Your Rank: Genin currently
Ninja Class:Assassin
Name of Jutsu: Assassin's playground: Dance of the petrified forest
Rank of Jutsu: A rank
Jutsu's Element:None
Jutsu Type:Bloodline ninjutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List?no
Description: After a very quick set of seals the ground rumbles and shakes briefly. Thick stalks of bone roughly 10 foot in diameter sprout from the ground encrusted with a light redish hue suggesting blood. These are all IDENTICAL and are impossible to tell apart from tree to tree. They are equally spaced exactly 10 feet from each other in all directions for as far as the eye can see and each and every piece is exactly the same inside this "forest". They hold no lethal capacity in itself on creation but have the same properties as the users bone. The is similar to a jutsu already in the bloodline but is meant for confusion and entrapment. All senses are disoriented and it is nearly impossible to figure out ones direction without skills in navigation.
Rp Sample

(If requested)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:08 pm
Ninja Class: Sage
Name of Jutsu: Conducting Mist
Rank of Jutsu: A
Jutsu's Element: Raiton
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List? No
Description: Sin Uchiha created this jutsu after living many years in the mist and used his understanding of the mist and Raiton to create it. He expels a mist or fog created by small particles in the misty substance that are conductible upon the spark of lightning chakra that Sin may make at any moment. Unlike other substances, this cannot be started by fire. When the spark happens, the mist will ignite causing a voltage of lightning to surge through the mist, and anyone caught in the explosion will be fried. If a person manages to barely get away they will be paralyzed and burned by the small amount that did touch them. (paralyzing lasts 2 posts)
Rp Sample

(If requested)

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:01 pm
Ninja Class: Assassin
Name of Jutsu: Seal of Hearth
Rank of Jutsu: D-S
Jutsu's Element: None
Jutsu Type: Sealing
Description: It's a simple sealing processes where you seal a certain amount of chakra in a scroll, to regenerate later on the battle field or when needed. You have to premake the scrolls, and spend the amount of posts on channeling chakra into them according to how much chakra you want later. [Meaning the amount of chakra you put in, you get back later.]
Rp Sample

(If requested)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:06 pm
Jai12321
Description: It's a simple sealing processes where you seal a certain amount of chakra in a scroll, to regenerate later on the battle field or when needed. You have to premake the scrolls, and spend the amount of posts on channeling chakra into them according to how much chakra you want later. [Meaning the amount of chakra you put in, you get back later.]
Rp Sample

(If requested)

No.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:16 pm
Rp Sample

(If requested)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:04 pm
Your Rank: Genin
Ninja Class:Puppeteer
Name of Jutsu: Hibernation Seal
Rank of Jutsu: B rank to make the seal
Jutsu's Element:None
Jutsu Type:Fuuin
Do you want your Jutsu added to the Guild List?Sure
Description: The user must place the seal in an enclosed space in which they can lay down. Think cat scan or cacoon for a visual. The seal will pulse the user with chakra causing them to gain 20 chakra per post. Has a three post max and can only be used once a week IRL.
Rp Sample

(If requested)

ChaosDuo

Beloved Friend

SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:49 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound
Your Rank: S-Rank
Ninja Class: Weapon
Name of Jutsu: Night Bird
Jutsu Type: Bukijutsu, Taijutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List?
Description: This technique has multiple effects, as well as numerous implications. First, it requires one to be wielding a sword or two as they enter the Eighth Gate of Death, essentially peaking at the physical max. This technique itself is a combo attack where the User performs 50 cuts at a central location, dashing past it while using their leg strength to kick off the air and change direction. On mastering this technique, a passive effect takes place when entering the 8th Gate, which is having the chakra leaking out from the User envelope the blades, conducting through them, and turning them practically indestructible.
Rp Sample

Few things here. Firstly I'll need an RP sample so I can get what you're trying to go for with this technique. Doesn't need to be a essay but I'll need to see it in action. Second, if you did use the chakra to enforce the weapon it's vulnerability wouldn't increase much. Mostly it's power. It wouldn't strengthen the material itself.  
Custom Approvals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff