Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Obtain Bloodlines & Clans here
Custom Mangekyou/Eternal/Susasoo Approvals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:43 pm
Narcissistic Nihilist
Panthers7
Mangekyou or Eternal: Eternal Sharingan
Ability:User Image

Junsuina Sharingan - Pure Copy Wheel Eye

ⅠJunsuina Sharingan: These days, Yumi as noticed the deterioration of his Clan. After his father indirectly gave him the reigns of the Clan, what he sees of his Clan makes his head shake and pity and his eyes lower in sadness. For his Clan members, are no longer pure. They take on other Hijutsu's or Clan techniques, add more bloodlines to an already perfect bloodline. How low, will they go, he wondered? How low, will they fall? This EMS is awakened through those thoughts.

The 'Junsuina Sharingan' is created to only pure Uchiha. Or, Uchiha members who keep only to Uchiha Clan techniques in terms of Hijutsu and Kekkei Genkais.

ⅡAbilities

ⅰ) True Uchiha Mimicry: A true Uchiha should be able to copy any jutsu that is within their parameters. Yumi's EMS allows him to copy unlimited amount of jutsu, as long as they are within his parameters. Specifically, only Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu. Upon using those copied jutsu's through these leveled eyes, Yumi will have to utilize double the CP cost for anything that is not Taijutsu based. ( Since he is a Taijutsu user.) But because of this, copying jutsu is intensively harder. Instead of the simple 1-6 Post Action: Random Number Generator. Yumi has to do 1-100. Copying a jutsu only when he hits a multiple of 10, makes successful.
Special Note: To keep this from being abused, Yumi can only copy jutsu in battle situations not by idly watching.

ⅱ) Son of Hanzo: Like all Uchiha, looking into their eyes triggers Genjutsu. Such as any Genjutsu that Yumi has knowledge in, that doesn't specifically state a manner that it is to be performed. and be utilized view ocular technique. It also, means that Yumi can pierce through Genjutsu with greater ease. +2 to his normal Genjutsu defense count and +1 to his normal Genjutsu offensive count.

ⅲ) Baby Rinnengan Foresight: Take the After-Image Taijutsu Style and put it in reverse to where it can be used for the defender. Instead of seeing images trailing after the opponent, this eye creates images of where the opponent will be. Almost like a foresight of the opponents movements. Increasing his perception by a rank to those of his same rank, and every other rank under it shall add another rank of perception onto it.

Ⅲ Jutsu
Name: Amaterasu Ryū
Description: With a flash of the Junsuina Sharingan, the user summons up an advanced version of Amaterasu. A dragon composed of Amaterasu flames. It looks similar to a Chinese dragon and has the Sharingan in it's eyes. ( The eyes, are just for visual effect. ) It coils around the user ( giving enough space not to inflame the user itself ) and can shoot Amaterasu balls as big as a well developed Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu, and can shoot a stream of Amaterasu flames similar to 'Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu'.
Chakra Limits: Takes 25 CP every post active.

Eternal must be earned through RP, that aside let's begin.
Son of Hanzo: Best I can grant is a single rank up for genjutsu defense. Offensive wise, no change.
Foresight ability needs to be flawed, as in it can be fooled. Otherwise it lets him see into the future, which is a big no no. Also it needs a different name, as it implies that the Sharingan is using Rinnegan abilities.
Amaterasu Ryu: Solid cost, however a cost needs to be added for when it starts spewing flames and fireballs. (minimum A rank cost)

I understand that but Yumi earned his Eternal before hand. He got it from Hanzo Uchiha and actual RPC. As for as the other things, I'll start editing them soon. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:50 pm
User Image
Ability: This susanoo is fourmed threw the chakra the user has. it consumes alot but keeps enought for the user to keep alive after the fight. It can absorbed a chakra attack but it is weaker when the attack's nature is one that the susanoo user has not learned yet. This susanoo has two hands that it uses. One for the first chakra nature the user has learned, and the other for the second chakra nature the user has learned. The sharp steel metal pieces ((The things that are on the susanoo has in his hands connecting them)) are shield defenses. they protect like garaa's sand seal, But they can also attack too. the down side is that they aren't fast enought to block high speeds so the user will need to block that their self. This susanoo also has a small pouch on the side that could seal away certain object's. ((Can't think of any but i'll let you know if you accept if i can change it.))
RPC Name: Testial
RPC Rank: Jounin
Example:
Testial stood from the smoke clearing out. holding his face he moved his pinky and from the middle of the two finger's his sharingan shined. sending chills down his opponents spine. the susanoo then fourmed. the man the used a fire ball technique to injure him. one of the metal pieces blocked and absorbed the attack. He then gave a laugh, one of a dark and twisted soul. the susanoo then closed his right hand as test began fourming hand sign's. "Katon: Ryuuka no jutsu." he said as he shot it back at the man. He jumped but as he did test smiled. In the mist of confusion the man realised what he had done but it was too late. He had been sliced in half by the sharp edged shield. watching him drop from the height and his susanoo including one of his shield's leaving he dropped to his knee's. "Crap...i could have went blind their." he said as he sat back. "I need to start holding back." he said as he stood back up. he then unbuckled his cloak and began walking away. "I need to find a transplant soon." he he said holding his head. "I can't risk loosing my vision, not just yet."  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Narcissistic Nihilist

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:04 pm
jedimastersonic
Mangekyou or Eternal: Mangekyou
RPC Name: Sin Uchiha
Ability: This Mangekyō Sharingan takes the abilities of the sharingan to the next level. It takes Physical attacks rather than genjutsu and inflicts these jutsu back upon the opponent, should a ninja strike his arm, instead of hurting Sin, it hurts them. This might make the opponent believe they are under Genjutsu. However it is reality and can cause quite the distraction. The ability can only be used twice, and the second move must be separated but 5 posts.

Extended Period: This takes the ability of the sharingan to predict and react against an opponents movements and extends the time by two. Making it so he might be able to react to someone twice his speed. But the cost is 35 chakra per post in use

How to Unlock: Already gained? I can make conditions, but i've seen the others say they already have it.
Example: (if requested for MS, required for EMS)

Denied:
Not only is the ability unbalanced, it does not explain what caused the link between caster and target that allows for such recoil damage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:38 pm
Mangekyou or Eternal:l Mangekyou
RPC Name: Kai Uchiha

User Image

Ability: "Maka Tatigomi" S Rank
Maka Tatigomi casts a powerful yet subtle mind-controlling genjutsu on the target when the target looks at Kai. However, if the opponent looks Kai, they are caught in the jutsu. This means if they look into his eyes, at his arm, his hand his body. Anything. A signal that the ability is being used can be found from the sudden surge of chakra. The ability allows the user to enter their opponent's mind and manipulate them through by giving them false experiences, making it seem as if they were doing things of their own free will without the victim being entirely unaware that they are being manipulated. This lasts for 5 (not the sentences but separate posts). Cannot give more than 1 command to a target if used with the Mangekyō Sharingan; cannot give more than 2 commands to a target if used with the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. There is no way of getting out of this ability once affected unless through the use of tail beast breaking the user out of the jutsu or SS rank higher Kai while having contact with the effected person. The user can end the jutsu early if necessary.

Restraints:
~Cannot make the commanded person kill himself. Can make him/her attack people
~Once used there is a 5 post cool down. With EMS the cooldown is lowered to 3.
~If used on Ranmaru clan or Genjutsu Class, the duration of control is nerfed to 2 posts for Mangekyou and 3 posts for EMS
~Can only affect one person at a time at Mangekyou. Can only affect 2 people at EMS.
~Once a command is made, it can't be changed
~Cannot use any jutsu on the turn this ability is used and affects the opponent.

How to Unlock:

Already activated Mangeko Sharingan to prior Auto-Rank

Example: Kai was on a mission. It was one given by the Hokage. It was an anbu black ops mission to infiltrate Kirigakure and learn more about the military power within the village. The mission was fine, but a comrade ended up getting burned. This caused for the whole mission to be compromised. Being confronted by a ninja, Kai needed get out quickly. He had no time to deal with a drawn out fight. "You made me do this" Kai whispered as he his eye started to morph, the black design of the tomeos changed into different color tentacles designed around in a sphere like pattern around his eye. It was a freaky sight. Even so, it wouldn't matter. His opponent stayed still too long. It gave Kai the moment he needed. All he needed was one moment of just staring at his opponent. If he had move out of Kai's sight, it wouldn't had worked. Now what command to morph into the shinobi's mind. He couldn't make him kill himself. There was an idea. Injecting false pass experiences into the shinobi's mind, the shinobi felt that he had been up for 5 days straight and would instantly fall asleep, collapsing into a deep slumber on the ground. Feeling the pain from his eye, Kai quickly would start to run away. Soon he would be out of sight and reinforcements would only see their comrade sleeping on the ground  

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:10 pm
Mangekyou or Eternal: Both
User Image
RPC Name: Ozzy Uchiha
Ability: This form of the Mangekyou Sharingan opens portals into a realm of its own. The portal leads to a location not moved by time or gravity this area is almost a infinite area of just emptiness. By useing the warp jutsu and opening up a portal it can absorb most jutsus and can be horded for either later in the battle or any time in the user lifetime. This jutsus primary function is defensive with very little offense attached to it. When this mangekyou is unlocked the user is automatically sucked into a portal which transports him into the empty void. The empty void is huge and can hold countless things in it. In this empty void User speed and strength is increased While his opponet is slowed down. In the void there is no law of gravity no up or down.. but only the user would know the secrets of this and would be able to use it to his advantage.
Restraint:
*The black hole is exactly what it saids. ninjas can use chakra to hold there place on the ground. But the ground may not hold for long..
* cannot suck in taijutsu..or genjutsu
*Cannot create a portal for a whole village be realistic.
*Cannot release more than one jutsu at a time with the portal jutsu
*The bigesst portal SS rank is the size of a decent sized house.
*Cannot abosorb summons.
*Cannot be in the void longer than 3 post a portal is automatticlay made and kicks all humans out.
Jutsus:

Portal transportation A Rank: While in the void the user can create a portal anywhere in the world that he has visited before Uses 3 eye points

Portal Creation E-SS rank: This is the fundamental jutsu for this sharingan by staring a specific area a portal is instantly created to either suck in a jutsu or to be entered by the user.This same jutsu is used to open the portal and allow jutsus to be lunched out The size of the portal depends on the user the smaller the object the less chakra and smaller the portal.
E- uses 1 eye point
D-uses 2 eye points
C- Uses 3 eye points
B- Uses 4 eye points
A- uses 5 eye points
S- Uses 6 eye points
SS- Uses 7 eye points

Black Hole SSrank. This might be the only offensive capablity of this sharingan. The user concentrates on a specific area as a black hole is created.similar to the rinnegans chibaku. The main difference is everything sucked into the black hole is sent to the empty void. The pull will pull everything in except ninjas who are using chakra to glue themselves to the ground. but the ground might give out. Everything gathered by this black hole can then be release by just saying explosion. When this is said the dark hole will collapse in itself creating a house sized portal overhead dropping trees rocks people or anything that was absorbed by the dark hole. By useing this the user loses 10 vision points. The black hole last 3 post and cannot be destroyed.After using this jutsu the mangekyou sharingan is automatically deactivated leaving you with the regular sharingan for the rest of the fight.

How to Unlock:
-Must fight a rinnegan user (when sharingan is active and stares into the rinnegan mangekyou is activated))
-Must be extremely close to death as mentioned when activated auto warped into the void
-If in any fight to the death your chakra fall under 20% The mangekyou is activated due to fear of death

Let me know if you want an rp sample... i guess the best way to explain the void is like tobi((madara)) wont say anymore just in case no spoilers little world if you know what im talking about? It just my twist to it

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:44 pm
Narcissistic Nihilist

Edited  

Panthers7

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:14 am

User Image

Mirror Mangekyou

Ability: This Mangekyō Sharingan takes the abilities of the sharingan to the next level. It takes Physical attacks(ninjutsu) rather than genjutsu and inflicts these jutsu back upon the opponent, it hurts them instead of Sin. This might make the opponent believe they are under Genjutsu. However it is reality and can cause quite the distraction. When Sin activates this ability he creates a mirror in his line of sight, the mirror faces away from him and reflects the opponent and their jutsu.The ability can only be used twice, and the second move must be separated but 5 posts.

Restrictions:
* The second time the move is used, the affects are cut in half and the opponent may only receive half the damage.
* When preformed, during that post he may only use this ability and no other ninjutsu.
* It can only reflect what is in his line of sight.

Jutsu:

Extended Period: This takes the ability of the sharingan to predict and react against an opponents movements and extends the time by two. Making it so he might be able to react to someone twice his speed. But the cost is 35 chakra per post in use

Grace mode: In a last ditch effort to save a comrade, sin can use the ability of his sharingan to take damage sustained by his comrade and inflict it on himself. He merely creates the mirror with two sides, showing the comrade his look without that inflicted damage, and the other side showing exactly the opposite with Sin taking the damage.

How to Unlock: Activated
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:31 am
GodlyHades

Approved, but it can't be used on:

Air particles, grass, sand, water (snow, ice count), dirt, small pebbles and most rocks; only boulders noticeable by the enemy. Basically, nothing that's extremely abundant and ridiculously hard to notice. Less subtle things like tree stubs, large leaves, flowers, etc can be subbed with.

jedimastersonic

It can easily auto-kill someone. Denied.

riotb0y

Not specific enough... it doesn't say how much your speed and strength are increased. Also, it said it can absorb most jutsu. No rank restriction? And what if you suck an enemy in? Do they die? It says they're kicked out after 3 posts but can't you kill them by then? Where are they kicked out?

Also, can't you use your void to easily escape battles? Or go to other places? . . .

Negative J3T

Denied, too overpowered. Two commands. And just for looking at the user? That's nigh auto-hit. And they will also basically kill themselves if you order them to attack a stronger opponent, or a group of them. And only a 5/3 post cooldown?

Two people at EMS?

Way OP.

Chaos_wolf12

Do you have an MS yet? You can't have a custom Susano'o without an MS.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:32 am
Shane-senpai
Would it help if I changed it to a returning attack rather than in instant hit?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:04 am
Shane-senpai
GodlyHades

Approved, but it can't be used on:

Air particles, grass, sand, water (snow, ice count), dirt, small pebbles and most rocks; only boulders noticeable by the enemy. Basically, nothing that's extremely abundant and ridiculously hard to notice. Less subtle things like tree stubs, large leaves, flowers, etc can be subbed with.

jedimastersonic

It can easily auto-kill someone. Denied.

riotb0y

Not specific enough... it doesn't say how much your speed and strength are increased. Also, it said it can absorb most jutsu. No rank restriction? And what if you suck an enemy in? Do they die? It says they're kicked out after 3 posts but can't you kill them by then? Where are they kicked out?

Also, can't you use your void to easily escape battles? Or go to other places? . . .

Negative J3T

Denied, too overpowered. Two commands. And just for looking at the user? That's nigh auto-hit. And they will also basically kill themselves if you order them to attack a stronger opponent, or a group of them. And only a 5/3 post cooldown?

Two people at EMS?

Way OP.

Chaos_wolf12

Do you have an MS yet? You can't have a custom Susano'o without an MS.

i have it on the first page but no one looked at it. i only put my susano'o up so when after i unlock my MS i can unlock my susano'o  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:21 am
jedimastersonic
Shane-senpai
Would it help if I changed it to a returning attack rather than in instant hit?

At that point it might be too crappy honestly. Maybe find a different concept?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:01 am
Shane-senpai

Mangekyou or Eternal: Both
User Image
RPC Name: Ozzy Uchiha
Ability: This form of the Mangekyou Sharingan opens portals into a realm of its own. The portal leads to a location not moved by time or gravity this area is almost a infinite area of just emptiness. By useing the warp jutsu and opening up a portal it can absorb most jutsus and can be horded for either later in the battle or any time in the user lifetime. This jutsus primary function is defensive with very little offense attached to it. When this mangekyou is unlocked the user is automatically sucked into a portal which transports him into the empty void. The empty void is huge and can hold countless things in it. In this empty void User speed and strength is increased While his opponet is slowed down. In the void there is no law of gravity no up or down.. but only the user would know the secrets of this and would be able to use it to his advantage.
Restraint:
*The black hole is exactly what it said. ninjas can use chakra to hold there place on the ground. But the ground may not hold for long..
* cannot suck in taijutsu..or genjutsu, or sealing, it can only absorb ninjutsus and element based bloodline attacks you cannot absorb the rinnegans push or pull jutsu due to the fact there is nothing to absorb. there must be a materialized jutsu for it to absorbed.
*Cannot create a portal for a whole village be realistic.
*Cannot release more than one jutsu at a time with the portal jutsu
*The bigesst portal S rank is the size of a small apartment.
*Cannot absorb summons.
*Cannot be in the void longer than 3 post a portal is automatically made and kicks all humans out.
*While in the void either person can die if the user dies the opponent is kicked out of the void.
*jutsus that are collected with the warp must be used in the same fight or it will lose it power while in the void.
Jutsus:

Portal transportation A Rank: This jutsus creates a portal that can transport you anywhere you have been before. It can also be used to escape a battle by transporting you. The downside is the portal is open for two post allowing your enemy to follow you if they please. This jutsu does not place you in the void instead it is a direct portal to wherever you want to go. Uses 3 eye points

Portal Creation E-S rank: This is the fundamental jutsu for this sharingan by staring a specific area a portal is instantly created to either suck in a jutsu and store it in the void for the remainder of the fight.This same jutsu is used to open the portal and allow jutsus to be lunched out The size of the portal depends on the user the smaller the object the less chakra and smaller the portal. This portal cannot suck in humans, only jutsus it cannot suck in SS rank jutsus or any forbidden jutsus . This jutsu can only be used 5 times in one battle before extinguishing your mangekyou and reverting back to your regular sharingan. ((If you want to make it more strict feel free but in essence all this jutsu is, is a reversal what you use on me i pay the same chakra and reverse it to you))
E- uses 1 eye point
D-uses 2 eye points
C- Uses 3 eye points
B- Uses 4 eye points
A- uses 5 eye points
S- Uses 7 eye points

Black Hole SSrank. This might be the only offensive capability of this sharingan. The user concentrates on a specific area as a black hole is created.similar to the rinnegans chibaku. The main difference is everything sucked into the black hole is sent to the empty void. The pull will pull everything in except ninjas who are using chakra to glue themselves to the ground. but the ground might give out. Everything gathered by this black hole can then be release by just saying explosion. When this is said the dark hole will collapse in itself creating a house sized portal overhead dropping trees rocks people or anything that was absorbed by the dark hole. By useing this the user loses 10 vision points. The black hole last 3 post and cannot be destroyed.After using this jutsu the mangekyou sharingan is automatically deactivated leaving you with the regular sharingan for the rest of the fight.

The Void A rankThe user will stare under the opponents feet for one post. If the opponent decides not to move the user can create a portal under his opponent taking him into the void. The user would then follow him in. While in the void there is no up or down so it is easy to be disoriented. Due to the lack of gravity. In the void the user speed and power is increased by 2 points. While in the void either person could die as they will most likely fight while in there and after 3 post a portal will suck them out and they will appear back to the original location. uses 4 eye points

How to Unlock:
-Must fight a rinnegan user (when sharingan is active and stares into the rinnegan mangekyou is activated))
-Must be extremely close to death as mentioned when activated auto warped into the void
-If in any fight to the death your chakra fall under 20% The mangekyou is activated due to fear of death

((Ok i'm pretty sure i hit everything you asked for and added a few more restrictions to make it more clear. Also split the jutsus so there is no confusion let me know if you still confused :/

riotb0y

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:44 pm
Mangekyou or Eternal:l Mangekyou
RPC Name: Kai Uchiha

User Image

Ability: "Maka Tatigomi" S Rank
Maka Tatigomi casts a powerful yet subtle mind-controlling genjutsu on the target when the target looks at Kai. However, if the opponent looks Kai, they are caught in the jutsu that works on the equivalent exchange. When used, Kai forces false experiences into the opponent and his own mind. He doesn't control them. However, he causes the target and himself to have certain jutsu types shutdown by causing the user and the target to have experiences in which they never discovered, used, or even know of the type of jutsu that is shutdown. In meaning, the jutsus aren't technically shutdown. They still have they capabilities to use it, however, they aren't able to because they forget how to use the techniques because they forget they even have that element, or know how to use kenjutsu or taijutsu etc.

Restraints:
~Can only be used on one target at a time
~Can only shut down elements and or bloodline techs. However, the physical traits such as doujutsu eyes and nonton ninjutsu, and and bloodline passives can not be shut down.
~Cannot shutdown jutsu types that are not efficient for his class. In meaning, since genjutsu, sealing, are not jutsu that weapon specialists are efficient in, he can not shut down those types of jutsu.
~For each element Kai chooses to shutdown of the enemy, he must shutdown one of his own elements. In meaning, Kai cannot fully shutdown a ninjutsu user as he will sitll ahve an element to use while Kai would have no element.
~Has a 10 post cooldown (meaning 10 of Kai's posts.everyone else posts don't count)
How to Unlock:

Already activated Mangeko Sharingan to prior Auto-Rank

Example: if needed  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:16 pm
Shane-senpai
I changed the nature of the ability.

User Image

Mirror Mangekyou

Ability: This Mangekyō Sharingan takes the abilities of the sharingan to the next level. In the form of Genjutsu it will make the opponent thourally believe that they have sustained damage from their ninjutsu, the genjutsu causes them to feel the pain as if they have taken the attack rather then sin. When Sin activates this ability he creates a mirror in his line of sight, the mirror faces away from him and reflects the opponent and their jutsu. Because they see themselves in the mirror it shows the damage in the mirror inflicted upon there body as if it were reality.The ability can only be used twice, and the second move must be separated by 5 posts.

Restrictions:
* It can only reflect what is in his line of sight.

Jutsu:

Grace mode: In a last ditch effort to save a comrade, sin can use the ability of his sharingan to take damage sustained by his comrade and inflict it on himself. He merely creates the mirror with two sides, showing the comrade his look without that inflicted damage, and the other side showing exactly the opposite with Sin taking the damage.

How to Unlock: Activated

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:43 pm
User Image

Mangekyou or Eternal: Eternal Mangekyou
RPC Name: Uchiha Kaisen
RPC Rank: SS-rank
Ability: ice that Ren uses takes on a special characteristic; when using his mangekyou, his Ice becomes even more chilling than a usual technique, able to effect opponents at ranks it normally wouldn't be able to. B-rank jutsu would begin to cause frostbite after five posts, scaling upward from there, making SS-ranked ice jutsu extremely deadly under the correct circumstances. Staying in this frostbite aura will reduce an opponent's stats by -1/-1.

Yuki-Onna no Kiken - Ice Demon Danger [A-rank - S-rank]
--A simple--but equally deadly--jutsu. After the required chakra is spent, the immediate area will begin to hail small pieces of ice. For this first post, what appears to be a tremendous sphere of ice will form in the sky from the accumulated pieces of hail. After the opponent's next post, the sphere will begin to rain down thousands of ice needles incessantly upon any opponents in the area. These needles will break through defenses of B-rank [A] and lower almost immediately, and A-ranked defenses over the period of a post. This hail of needles lasts for five [Seven] posts until chakra must be spent again to use the technique.

Eternal:
Stream of ice:
How to Unlock: Auto-unlocked
Example:

Obtain Bloodlines & Clans here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items