Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Profile Subforum
Shinobi of Kusagakure [Profiles Here] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:28 am
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Name: Rhys Valteiri
                      Nickname: Ex, Exo, Exy, Expy, Skunk-Hair,

Ethnicity: Unknown
                      Height: 6'5
                      Weight: 171 lbs.
                      Personality: Rhys is a child with incredibly powerful will, and more maturity than he lets on with his sometimes unknowingly harsh or foolish words. It's difficult to describe him in simple terms because he is not simple. He thinks about things in their simplest form to make it easier to deal with, but he is quite intelligent, if a bit uninterested in dealing with intricacies. He doesn't enjoy being played or played with, and often calls others out on mocking him. He only does this because of his incredible ability to read people for what they are. Often, he can tell when people are holding back to mock him or make him feel better, and naturally, observation is a skill of his. Even with his observations, he's not above making risky decisions. The tattoos permanently engraved in to his skin speak in volumes about how "carefully" he considers things. They are shaped with sharp points, which commonly indicates a certain primal aggression.

He doesn't put much stock in to "bonds of friendship" or things like that because he knows that those who rely on "friends" are simply those too weak to stand on their own. He understands companionship, but has a hard time understanding how deeply bonds tie people together given that he has had very few of said bonds. In battle, he simply does what feels right, even though he doesn't plan ahead, he seems to fight well enough. He covers his weaknesses so his strengths are displayed in a more prominent fashion, and although he fights in an impulsive way, he had never displayed impulsiveness. He, despite his brash words, is a calm individual who cares for those who need him. In turn, he wishes to be cared for, even if he doesn't admit it. He's looking for the same bonds he rejects...in a way, he's a tsundere. A tsundere with one eye. He doesn't like it when people react to the fact that he's covering up one half of his face, only because most assume it weakens him.

Sexuality: Bisexual
                      Family: Adopted by Vincente Valtieri

Theme Song: Roundabout
                      Nindo: "If you're dying to live, but live by dying, then your nindo is flawed. I believe in survival. Nothing more."
                      Background Info: Rhys was born in the far reaches of some far off dying town that wasn't even worth a blip on the map. He wasn't a healthy child when he was born, and was sick in his youth multiple times. Originally born with black hair, the stress put on his body turned a majority of it stark white, and though he was born with bright green eyes, they dulled in time to the point where people believed he was blind. He survived youth, but he wasn't expected to do anything great with his life. He was discarded in a forest and expected to survive on his own since he couldn't contribute. At the edge of his life, and with nothing more to go on than his sheer willpower, he powered through and survived until he was rescued by a samurai with violet hair. While this samurai didn't do much beyond clean up Rhys and bring him back from the brink, as anybody would, the boy wanted to consider the violet haired samurai a father figure. The samurai christened the child as "Rhys" while the boy took the name Valtieri for his own.

He became more powerful than his own "family" could've ever dared to believe he would, and upon his return, he was not greeted with the cheers of people. Oddly enough, he was not greeted with their jeers either. His home was eerily silent, and as he soon discovered, the people were dead. The homes were dust and all that remained were bones and the howling of spirits that could no longer find their way in the other world. Rhys left after that, having no other recourse other than to look to a future not mired in the pain of the past. The only way he had was to look forward, and keep his past from weighing him down. Survival was the only thing that mattered in the world, so he would do what he had to, and survive...it only made sense.
                      Other Info Meh

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Strength: See Samurai Class
                      Weakness: See Samurai Class
                        ↬ Theoretical Physics II

Village: Kusagakure
                      Class: Samurai
                      Bloodline: Shikotsumyaku
                        ↬ First

↬ Implants

Clan
                        ↬ Jyuugo

Demon: None

Chakra Points:

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated: None
                      Battle Theme: Monochrome Memory

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
                            SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Suiton

a c a d e m y
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Genjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:
                        WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING

Style: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
                        ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:18 am
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

Name: Lucifer Uzumaki Heiland
                      Nickname: Lucy
                        ↬ Just cuz

Height: 6'1"
                      Weight: 165lbs (Lean Muscle)
                      Personality: Arrogant, Sarcastic, Powerful

Sexuality: Hetero
                      Family: Kleine Heiland - Brother
                      Dead Mom
                      Dead Dad

Theme Song: ---
                      Nindo: "Fok yoo"
                      Background Info: After living a very average childhood with his very average, parent-murdering brother, the two continued in the Grass Village as the strongest nikkas on tha block. Pretty much all of their childhood "Friends" died on missions because they sucked lol.

Other Info None yo dam biznezz.

Strength: Anything to deal with fighting.
                      Weakness: Being bored.
                        ↬ Having his "appendage" chopped off with a plastic spoon.

Village: Konohagakure
                      Class: Rinnegan Sage
                      Bloodline: Rinnegan

Chakra Points: 500

Stats: 11/4

Ryo: 150,100

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated: Mom and Dad lololol
                      Battle Theme: Nope.jpeg

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu

Non-Elemental

• Transformation
                        • Substitution
                        • Soften Modification
                        • Water Walking
                        • Wall Walking
                        • Genjutsu: Kai

Rinnegan

• All Rinnegan/Enhanced Susanoo

Weapon Styles

• The Elegance - MASTERED
                      • Three Dragons - MASTERED

Genjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Quote:
                        Owns the Jyuuha's Banner and the Totsuka Blade.

↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:21 pm
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Name: Zephyr Mito Katsuyu
                      Nickname: The Slug Medic

Ethnicity: Irish l Slug Humanoid [See Katsuyu Bloodline]
                      Height: 6ft 4
                      Weight: 235lbs
                      Personality: Loyal. Intellectual. Indifferent.

Sexuality: Straight
                      Family: All Katsuyu Medical Bloodline Members

Theme Song: Theme
                      Nindo: "I'm Here To Help. . . Whether You Want My Help Or Not."
                      Background Info: Being a member of the Katsuyu Medical Bloodline, Zephyr Mito Katsuyu has excelled in medical jutsu and medical studies his entire life. He has shown great promise in both that field and the field of physical strength feats. While still only a gennin who has just left the academy, he has shown to be one of the most outstanding and promising individuals in the medical field at such an early age, however his feats are downed by his constant love of sake, women, and his indifference to ever do anything.

Other Info

Strength: Medical Jutsu, Physical Strength
                      Weakness: Long Range Combat
                        ↬ Fears- Running dry of alcohol

Class: Medical
                      Bloodline: Katsuyu Medical
                        ↬ Stage

↬ Implants: N/A

Demon: TEXT TEXT TEXT

Chakra Points: 150

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated:
                      Battle Theme:

Quote:
                            SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:

Ninjutsu
                        Fuuton

a c a d e m y

Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)
                      Basically your typical clone, formed from wind. It is easily bested by any sort of skill, but this clone is still better than the average bunshin as it is able to attack and be attacked.

Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)
                      Utilising and controlling the wind, the user is able to force the wind beneath an object in order to force it to rise up from the ground. The effectiveness of this jutsu is very much dependant upon the weight of the object in question, so large objects will take longer to lift, while lighter objects can be quickly lifted. Additionally, as the jutsu works by forcing wind beneath the targeted object, the higher the object gets, the harder it is to raise it any higher. The users control affects the speed at which they may raise an object, so while a person with only 5 control would be slow to raise a rock the size of a persons head, someone with a control of 40 could lift enormous boulders without showing significant sign of slowing. Only inanimate objects can be levitated.

Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)
                      A basic skill for those learning to master the art of wind control. With the ability to control air currents the user can utilize them to their advantage when throwing projectiles such as kunai or shuriken, using the wind to aid the speed and trajectory of their weapon. Someone with a 5 in control would only be able to give it a slight boost in power, while someone with a control of 40 could make them fly twice as fast.

Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique)
                      Creating a small gust of wind, the user utilizes it to push towards them instead of away, specifically to push nearby objects towards them. Those with a 5 or so in Power will only be able to push small objects about the size of a kunai or shuriken towards them, while someone with a 40 in Power can push large animals and even people.

g e n i n

Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge)
                      A defensive jutsu at best. The user distils the air around him or her with his or her chakra and at the exact moment of attack releases a large burst of air. The blast of wind goes out three feet and knocks a victim back at least five feet and can stop projectiles. It is a defensive move that is usually used when the user is caught off guard. The wind can only be released in one direction however, and a cool down period of three posts is required before it can be used again.

Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion)
                      Requirements: Kaze Bunshin
                      Wind is gathered with chakra into a swirling ball that is hurled towards the opponent. The blast explodes on impact, causing cuts on the target's body if a direct hit. The actual force of the explosion of the Kaze Bakuhatsu feels as if a Gouken Stage 2 Punch is hitting you. A cool down period of two posts is required before this jutsu can be used again.

Yadama Henshin Bakuha (Projectile Deflection Blast)
                      Building up a great amount of air in their chest, the user distils chakra to expel a great gust of wind directly from their mouth. The wind is not strong enough to push back something as solid as a human body but can deflect light projectiles such as kunai and shuriken.

Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds)
                      Loosing a short blast of air from their hands, the user is able to propel themselves in the opposite direction with considerable force. This jutsu is ideally suited to Wind ninjutsu specialists, who often tend to favour avoidance of attacks rather than powerful defences, and can be used to either move very quickly to the side, or even propel themselves quite high into the air.

Kamaitachi no Jutsu (Slashing Wind Skill)
                      Requirement: Weapon, like a fan
                      The user uses chakra and a weapon usually to create large bursts of wind at an extent. In reality it is not an actual burst of wind but a tornado that came from the user. The wind slashes objects; at most it can cut tree branches. Like a real tornado, the wind expands as it goes farther and hits larger targets. The wind disappears after being shot for twenty feet and at most it widens to fifteen feet. If this hits you will be severely cut and knocked back, and most genin elemental jutsu are dispelled when they are hit by this jutsu.

Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)
                      Description: Focusing on the air around them, the user is capable of causing parts of the wind to “burst” suddenly, causing anything nearby to be knocked aside. The burst does not do any damage however, and its primary purpose is to interrupt and leave the enemy open for further attacks. However the bursts can only be created within a twenty metre radius of the user and only at spots they are able to see.

Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds)
                      Description: Focusing on an area in front of them about 5 feet wide and across, the user dispels chakra to cause the wind to spin rapidly in a circular motion, creating something akin to a shield. Instead of deflecting attacks however the shield will reflect whatever was thrown at them back towards the enemy at the same speed it was fired at.The degree of reflection depends on the user’s control stat; a 5 would only reflect small projectiles and stage one ninjutsu, while a 40 could repel fairly large thrown weapons and level 4 ninjutsu techniques.

Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)
                      The user utilizes his chakra and the wind around him to create a whirlwind around himself. The wind forms a circle around the user, five feet in radius, so ten feet in diameter. The wind picks up debris and acts as armour for the user. The wind armour lasts for five posts. Debris on the ground strengthens the armour and projectiles thrown towards the wind also become part of the armour. A taijutsu user is useless against the armour. A genin who gets caught in the wind will become part of the armour, Chuunin will be knocked back five feet, and a Jounin will be knocked back two feet. An elemental jutsu is useless against the armour, but if one is used against the armour it weakens it greatly. Two posts after an elemental jutsu is used against the Kaze no Yoroi the armour is dispelled.

c h u u n i n

Fuuton Reppu-Ookami (Wind Style: Gale Wolf)
                      Gathering the wind in one hands from the surrounding area as well as ones own wind chakra, they make a ball of wind in ones hand, that would look like a Rasegan. Then using wind manipulation a wolf made of wind comes out and is control by the user. The wolf once it attacks it causes many slashes from the fang and claws attacking greatly, or a tackle that causes a small condense tornado that can knock back a person with incredible force. Chuunin can create up to four wolves, Sannin can create up to six wolves, and Kage can create up to eight.

Fuuton: Seijitsu Kaze-ken (Wind Style: Faithful Wind Blade)
                      Using a blade like Kunai, Katana, sword, or anything with a blade sticking it is used as base and from the blade a giant 10 foot condense blade of wind formed, since it's made out of wind it is light as a feather and it is able to cut easily through hard dense materials also it is able to add another element to the mix to make it more destruction from it. This technique lasts 4 Posts for Chunnin, 7 Posts for Jounin, and 10 Posts for Kage and Sannin

Shinku (Vacuum)
                      This is a nasty jutsu. The user focuses on an area a few feet in diameter, and creates a near invisible skin of hardened wind around that area. From within this area, the jutsu's user removes the oxygen, causing asphyxiation as the vital air component is taken. There are three stages to this jutsu, and each stage can be used by progressively higher ranks of shinobi.
                      At Chuunin: Jutsu is immobile, easily escaped.
                      At Jounin: This Jutsu can be fixed to a body part or object, so is harder to escape.
                      At Sannin/Kage: Jutsu is truly deadly, moving in to A or S rank. Jutsu now covers an area several yards in diameter, and can move, although slowly.
                      To escape: Pop the bubble; not as easy as it sounds.
                      Wind jutsu do not pop bubble, but rather enhance its toughness, making subsequent attempts to pop it harder.
                      Fire jutsu cannot originate within the bubble, as there is no oxygen to fuel fire. Techniques that create fire outside the sphere can burn away bubble, but if the bubble is around someone's head when burned away, they will receive burning on the head, and quite probably lose a good deal of hair.
                      Lightning jutsu of equal or lesser rank cannot pierce the wind jutsu, but higher rank can.
                      Water jutsu: See Fire jutsu, minus risk of burn damage.
                      Earth Jutsu: All earth jutsu above D rank can pop the skin of the vacuum bubble.
                      Metal (ie kunai, senbon, shuriken) Can pop the bubble, but care must be taken not to accidentally pierce the victim.

Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill)
                      An ability which allows the user to transport from one area to another in a gust of wind. The user has to have been to the area before, and be able to sense the location with his own chakra before being able to transport himself there. This means that the distance is limited to about one mile. This jutsu can only be used to escape combat, and may not be used in the same post if the shinobi has attacked or defended.

Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill)
                      A much stronger form of Kamaitachi No Jutsu that creates a much larger gust of wind. This jutsu, because of its severity, has the power to be both an offensive and defensive move all at once. A much larger tornado is shot forth horizontally and instead of cutting mere branches down it has the capability of ripping the greatest of trees to shreds. As seen by Temari using this technique, the Daikamaitachi has the ability to blow chakra waves away.

Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon)
                      Creates a dragon formed from wind. The dragon looks like a large serpent, a traditional Chinese dragon that is twenty feet long. The dragon has a red mane and the rest of his body borders light blue. The colour is not distinct because the wind manipulates it from its colour to transparency. The dragon can shoot Kaze Bakuhatsu from its mouth.

Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Release: Air Riding)
                      As wind ninjutsu is typically more focused on ranged combat rather than close combat such as what taijutsu specialists favour, it was necessary to create jutsu’s that made them as hard to hit as possible, as a result, the wind riding technique was created. The technique in essence has the user form a ball of rapidly swirling air beneath their feet, upon which they typically sit (some with exceptional balance may choose to stand). As a result the user is left hovering several feet above the ground, and is able to control the ball to move quickly in any direction, essentially allowing the user a high degree of speed and agility while they remain on the ball, and due to the hovering nature of the ball combined with its speed, it is quite natural for users of this technique to move across walls and ceilings. All of this makes this an excellent jutsu for wind ninjutsu users when forced into a corner, or even can be used when scouting is necessary. Additionally the user can use a platform of sorts to help keep their balance, such as a large fan.

Hikui Tenkuu Assaku no Jutsu (Low Air Pressure Technique)
                      This technique makes the air pressure in a room drop dramatically, causing anyone inside to fall asleep. It can only work in an enclosed area like a building or room.

Kaze no Yaiba (Wind Sword)
                      The user summons a violent gust of wind, moving so fast that if caught within the blast an enemy will suffer blade like wounds from the wind slashing them so strongly. Due to it’s nature it’s difficult to block but can be avoided. The injuries look very much like that of a sword wound, which is where the name originated.

Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu (Wind Torpedo)
                      The user gathers a large amount of wind into his lungs and expels it in a single blow, similar to the projectile deflection blast. This version however is significantly more devastating as the wind forms a torpedo that is near invisible that launches towards the opponent. Upon contact it explodes with the force of two exploding tags.

Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap)
                      The user creates a large tornado about ten feet high directly around their enemy wide enough so that they have little room to move. The opponent will find themselves trapped inside the eye of this tornado, unharmed by the winds but unable to move without touching the tornado. If they attempt to escape they will find the swirling winds will push them back inside the center, with several cuts and scratches due to the ferocity of the winds. However just as what’s inside cannot leave what is outside cannot enter; any attacks or projectiles will simply be deflected back out. The tornado lasts for two posts and has a three post cool down time.

Fuuton: Shinkuujin [Wind Release: Vacuum Blade]
                      The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality.

Fuuton: Shinkuugyoku [Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere]
                      The user takes a deep breath and then exhales several small blasts of wind chakra in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Fuuton: Shinkuuha [Wind Release: Vacuum Wave]
                      The user takes a deep breath and spins while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

j o u n i n

Mugensajin Daitopa (Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough)
                      The user inhales deeply and then exhales a vicious stream of wind capable of holding back a small army of ninjas. The blast of wind is capable of uprooting trees and blowing down cheaply made houses. Any enemy caught within the blast will find it hard to stand up at all as they will be pushed back with the force. If used in the desert the wind is capable of stirring up enough sand to create a huge sand storm in their area.

Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin (Wind Release: Assassin’s Rush)
                      Expelling a great deal of chakra, the user forces a vast amount of wind out behind them. This blast of wind has two effects, first, anything behind the user will likely be knocked over by the blast, secondly it propels the user extremely quickly in their desired direction, and the user may use the wind to make continual adjustments to their trajectory during this short dash. The dash lasts for barely a second, but in that time the user can cover considerable distance, making this an excellent assassination jutsu as the name implies. After use the user must wait three posts before using it again.

Boufuu Bakuhatsu Bunshin no Jutsu (Wind Explosion Clone)
                      A deadly attack formed by modifying any bunshin that requires the usage of wind during creation. Upon its destruction, the wind that is used to create the being suddenly explodes outwards with great force. The results can be deadly, especially to those around the clone. There is virtually no way to tell the difference. The clone detonates with the force of three explosion tags, enough cause serious damage to anyone caught within the brunt of the blast without protection, requiring immediate medical attention. One clone may be made for every ten reserves of the user's.

Kuchiyose: Kirikiri no Mai (Summoning: Execution Whirl)
                      After the user wipes their own blood on the area in front of them or on the offensive weapon they intend to use for the attack, Daikamaitachi No Jutsu is prepared as normal. But instead, when the wind is released, a large summoned weasel, as well as a long pole, two short sickles and a container becomes shaped out of the wind. This is a much more intensified gust of wind that is able to chop down trees with ease.

Fuuton: Tatsu no Oshigoto (Wind Release: Severing Pressure)
                      This technique causes a tornado to descend on on a target, and was a hidden technique used by Temari in the battle with Kyaku of the Shiitenshounin. Like her primary technique Cutting Whirlwind Technique and most Wind Release techniques in general this technique requires no Hand seals and instead uses her fan. This technique can be set up as a fake as it does not immediately activate but has a delayed effect. Like Sasuke's Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique the technique alters weather conditions temporarily and attacks from the sky rather than from the person, but there is no indication that this technique does not use the user's Chakra like Kirin. The storm clouds that create the attack dissipate immediately after the tornado begins while the tornado continues in a highly concentrated state.

Fuuton: Shinkuu Taigyoku [Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere]
                      [Required: Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere]

A stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

s a n n i n

Raiton [S Class Prerequisite]

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Bloodline Medical Jutsu

a c a d e m y

The Touch of Healing
                      This is a simple jutsu, your allies are able to touch you or consume any of your bodily fluids. This regains their chakra depending on how they do it per post.
                      Sweat Consumption: +3
                      Urine/Fecal Matter Consumption: +5
                      Blood Consumption: +10
                      Hair Consumption: +15

Rustle My Jimmies
                      The user is able to stop and restart the flow of their own chakra, thereby disturbing it. This technique can only, this may only be used when the user realizes they are under a Genjutsu

g e n i n

Medical Strength D-SS
                      Depending on the amount paid, the person, being a medic and having high chakra control, can form chakra around their entire fist to increase the power of their punches.
                      D Rank = Crush a Small Boulder
                      C Rank = Cause a 22ft by 22ft crater in the ground
                      B Rank = Cause a 30ft by 30ft crater in the ground
                      A Rank = Cause a 45ft by 45ft crater in the ground
                      S Rank = Cause a 60ft by 60ft crater in the ground
                      SS Rank = Cause a 80ft by 80ft crater in the ground

c h u u n i n

!Contamination!
                      The user is able to poison their own bodily fluids, this must be removed with medical jutsu or by a hospital who has medical classed NPC's.
                      First Post of Infection: Slight Loss of Sight, The Person See's Triple's.
                      Second Post of Infection: Eye Sight Gone, Fatigue Sets In, Vomiting and Nausea Start
                      Third Post of Infection: Medically Induced Coma

Acid Breath
                      As the slug queen's summon was shown to do, the user is able to spit out acid in a gaseous form that is purple in color. It is harmless to the user but may affect both allies and targets alike. It is seen to melt the skin off of those who are afflicted with it. This may be washed away with suiton. The acid may also be used in the form to poison an individual instead of melt them, this has no real effects until the second post in which the victim faints and loses consciousness. The area of this jutsu is 50ft in width, length, and height. It increases by another 50ft for every post held. If fuuton is used against it, it will spread it by another 20ft per each rank starting at C, anything lower wont touch it. Suiton jutsu decreases the jutsu in size by 20ft per each rank as well starting at C anything lower wont touch it.

j o u n i n

I Do What I WAAAAANNNNNT B Rank
                      The User is able to produce seemingly limitless amounts of Acid in either a colorless and tasteless liquid form. This acid is fatal after three posts. It may be ingested through either skin contact or literal consumption or through any open crevice of the body. This may be dispelled with suiton based chakra of a higher rank.

Black Magic Woman
                      The user is able to send their chakra out unto their allie(s), this can only be used three times per fight. It will go as far as to reset bones or regain consciousness for their allies and heal normally fatal injuries. If the user uses this past a third time, they will enter a coma for 2 days real life time.

Acidic Control
                      The user is able to control any acid that has entered the body of, well, anyone. This should be noted that the only acid able to be used in this sense is the acid that the user of this bloodline creates. This gives them complete control over the target for five total posts.

Can I. . . Ask Something Of You?
                      By peering at the target, they are able to see the targets neurological pathways and see if the target is exhibiting increased stress and hormones in production to see if the target is indeed lying or not. If they grab hold of the user while looking at them, they can gain vital information from them.

The Beautiful People
                      The user is able to supercharge their senses. Their perception is greatly increased, as is their hearing, sight, taste, and touch. This only lasts 6 Posts. When this is active, they may move without making a single sound.

The Fourth Wall
                      The user is able to supercharge their physical structure. By honing chakra around their entire body, the first thing they hit will literally explode but only in a 3ft by 3ft radius. This is a close range technique only.

Acidic Clones
                      The user is able to make upwards of ten acid clones which are capable of using one technique each, upon being hit they burst into acid in a gaseous and liquid form.

s a n n i n

Medical

a c a d e m y

Shindan (Diagnosis)
                      Description: The first step in treatment is understanding the problem. With this skill a shinobi uses their hands to carefully probe a patient for problems. This technique is preformed by kneeling over a patient and slowly running both hands over their body, looking for signs of injury that may not be visible to the naked eye. It can detect things such as internal injury, improper heart rate, non-apparent bone fractures, poisoning, and disease. A ninja of higher rank has learned to use this technique to perform a rudimentary examination of a body to determine cause and time of death. A Genin using this skill takes several minutes of work to determine the nature of a problem, a Chuunin takes less than a minute and a Jounin requires only a few seconds.

Kiyomaru (Cleanse)
                      Description: It is not always possible for a medical-nin to practice basic hand washing and other procedures. This technique has the effect of instantly removing bacteria, dirt, blood, and other contaminants from the user’s hands, lower arms, and face. It also insures that any breath that comes from the user’s body will be free of any bacteria or infectious disease. This technique can also be used to clean the wounds of others in order to prevent infection from bacteria. It the event that the medical nin is using this technique to prevent infection of an injury that has been inflicted upon them, it is used as if the shinobi were using it on somebody else.

Shiatsu (Massage)
                      Description: For a variety of reasons, muscles, tendons, and ligaments can become overworked and painful. This may be because of some type of injury or it may simply be the result of too much work without enough rest. By applying the proper amount of pressure at the right points and using small amounts of chakra a medical-nin is able to relieve pain and help the patients body recover more quickly. A strain or sprain can seriously hinder the effectiveness of a shinobi and as such this technique really can make a difference.

Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance)
                      Description: A medical-nin must always be aware of becoming a victim of whatever their patient is suffering from. With this technique a medical-nin temporarily increases their resistance to diseases and poisons. It has no effect on diseases or poisons already affecting the medical-nin. This technique improves as the medical-nin grows in power and affords greater resistance to a wider range of diseases and poisons.

Tekishutsu (Extraction)
                      Description: When a patient’s body has a foreign object in it, such as the point of a shuriken, a senbon needle, or an arrow, it is important to remove the object without further harming the patient. Using this technique the medical-nin places their hands on either side of the injured area and uses chakra to very carefully manipulate the surrounding tissues in order to remove the object without causing any further damage. Depending on the severity of the wound and nature of the object, it can take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to remove it.

g e n i n

Gantai no Jutsu (Bandage Skill)
                      Description: Bandages can mean the difference between life and death but unfortunately bandages can run out. Medical-nin have learned to make temporary bandages from their surroundings. Objects such as grass, sand, water and many others can be woven together over a wound to create a temporary bandage. The bandage lasts for about five minutes without a supply of chakra from the medical-nin.

Sansokyoukyuu (Oxygen Supply)
                      Description: While it is possible for anyone to do CPR without chakra, this technique is an improvement. By holding their hands over a patient’s chest a shinobi is able to use chakra to very carefully massage the heart and lungs in to functioning. This technique is not effective if for some reason the air passage is blocked, it does not provide oxygen or blood, only forces air in and out of the lungs and makes the heart continue to beat. A Chuunin is able to perform this technique on two patients at once if the need should arise. This technique requires that patients be unconscious and still before it will work and as such it will not work to disrupt the breathing and heart rate of anyone who is awake.

Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)
                      Description: A simple healing technique. The user uses his chakra on a wound to make the blood there coagulate and stop bleeding. This is primarily used as a preliminary treatment option as it does not close wounds. The bleeding from superficial wounds can easily be stopped but deep wounds can require several minutes to stop.

Dokunuki (Poison Removal)
                      Description: This technique does not cure a poisoning; it simply extracts a portion of the poison and prevents immediate death. This technique allows a medical-nin enough time to prepare an antidote for the poison. This technique can also be used to slow down the effects of a poison used against the medical-nin so as to give them time to escape or prepare an antidote for themselves. A patient will still die from a lethal poison even if this technique is used if the poison is not treated. This technique is less effective against highly advanced poisons.

c h u u n i n

Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor)
                      Description: The user concentrates chakra into their hands creating a ball of healing chakra. This chakra when concentrated will repair physical damage to another person. This is the first stage of Chiyute taught to all medical-nin, it is not possible to advance past stage three without this technique. The effects of this technique are limited to superficial cuts and injuries though it can reduce the severity of more serious injuries.

Ondochousetsu (Temperature Control)
                      Description: Normal body temperature can be disrupted for one reason or another and this technique is used to restore it. It can be used to treat abnormally high or low body temperatures either by using chakra to infuse the patients body with heat or by using chakra to siphon off excess heat. It is not required for the medical-nin to continue to use this technique in order for it to be effective but unless the cause of the abnormal body temperature is solved then it will occur again over time.

Summon Medical Tools
                      Requirements: Scroll
                      Description: This technique allows a medical-nin to summon some of the tools of their trade. It is not practical to carry around mortar, pestle, and other tools but a scroll that can be used to summon these and other similar objects is both practical and convenient. A higher ranking ninja can use this technique to summon more specialized and advanced tools for poison creation and ninja medicine creation but at this level it is only good for medicine creation.

Kigusuri Souzou (Medicine Creation)
                      Requirements: Summon Medical Tools
                      Description: A medical-nin has learned to study the effects of various naturally occurring compounds on the human body and how they can be combined in order to create medicine. In spite of increased knowledge of medical techniques there are times when mixing a medicine is the only solution to a problem. Medicine creation has a variety of uses, such as creating poison antidotes, healing ointments, and disease fighting. Medicines can also be used to treat minor every day ailments such as an upset stomach or cold. A Genin using this skill has only rudimentary knowledge and often requires a small guide in order to find and create basic medicines. A Chuunin will know how to prepare a medicine for any normal injury, poison, or disease. Advanced and highly specialized medicines, such as those needed to counteract the negative effects of the Akimichi 3 color pills, require the knowledge of a Jounin who has learned more through experience than could be found in any book.

Chishio Tensou no Jutsu (Blood Transfusion Skill)
                      Description: Loss of blood is a serious condition, and not very uncommon one in the shinobi battlefield. When a person reaches such a dangerous state, a medical-nin can ease their symptoms by using this jutsu. First, the medical-nin places a surgically precise cut on the patient and then another cut on the donor. The donor and the recipient must have their respective cuts within six inches of each other; this is typically accomplished by cutting their opposing arms and having them lay beside each other. The medical-nin then forms a sphere of chakra between the two cuts drawing out blood from both patients and altering it so that the blood type of the donor matches that of the recipient. It is important to remember that taking more than 1 pint of blood from a donor is extremely dangerous, even with the loss of only 1 pint of blood the donor may suffer from dizziness and fatigue.

Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique)
                      Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. This is the more advanced level of Chiyute no Jutsu, used by Chuunin and is required to advance to level five. A Chuunin has learned to use Chiyute no Jutsu with greater control and efficiency and it is now possible to treat deep serious injuries that might otherwise result in death from bleeding.

Chakra no Mesu (Chakra Scalpel)
                      Description: A Ninjutsu technique used, primarily, for field surgery. The ninja concentrates a powerful aura of chakra around their hand, creating a blade capable of tearing through muscles and arteries, or breaking bone, without actually breaking the skin of the person they're using it on. This technique can also be used to repair the chakra system in a patient if for some reason it has been damaged. When used offensively, in combat, it is difficult to concentrate on the length and power of the scalpel, making it harder to successfully hit an enemy's arteries, ensuring a kill.

Zesshi Nensan (Fanged Tongue Acid)
                      Description: A very corrosive acid which is expelled from the mouth. It is capable of being projected far distances, with the strength to even dissolve rocks. However, being as acidic as it is, it must be spat very cautiously from the mouth, making it a very slow attack that will not succeed unless your opponent's speed is hindered.

Souzou Dokubutsu (Poison Creation)
                      Description: Just as there are many naturally occurring substances that can be combined in order to heal, there are many naturally occurring substances that can be used to harm. Using their knowledge of plants and minerals a medical-nin is able to mix together a variety of drugs and poisons that can range from disabling to deadly. It is not always the case however that it is used to harm. This skill is required to create anesthetics and other drugs required to treat patients. Chuunin are able to create poisons that can be ingested or used to coat sharp objects but more advanced poisons such as skin contact poisons require a Jounin.

Name of Jutsu: Reisei Naosu (Sanity Heal)
                      Rank of Jutsu: High B
                      Requires: Knowledge of how to perform the Reisei Waru jutsu. Mednin.
                      Range:N/A
                      Jutsu Element: N/A
                      Jutsu's Type: Medical/Genjutsu
                      Description:
                      This jutsu was created to heal the effects of the Reisei Waru no Jutsu. To use it, the person must be a medical ninja who knows the Reisei Waru jutsu, prefereably the same person who performed the Reisei Waru on the intended target. This allows the mednin to know what is wrong.
                      The jutsu operates by altering the memories created in the Sanity Shatter genjutsu. This is achieved by showing the target to genjutsu worlds.
                      First, the created world is a near carbon copy of the world created by the Reisei Waru jutsu. The differences are that this world seems almost unnoticeably cheerier. The major difference is that at the point in the Sanity Shatter genjutsu when the act of betrayal occures, in this world a good event takes place and replaces the damaging memory left by the Reisei Waru. Then the healing genjutsu slowly segues into the next image world.
                      This second one is much simpler. It shows the target their life in a few years, surrounded by friends and loved ones, in a world of peace.
                      These two happy, bright worlds are intended to remove the blight upon the survivor of the Reisei Waru, and enable them to trust and love as easily as if they were undamaged.
                      This is an eye-contact genjutsu. The target must have suffered and survived the Reisei Waru no Jutsu for this to be viable. It will not affect the effects of other brain damaging or brain-altering genjutsu.

j o u n i n

Name of Jutsu: Aka Doku ((Bloody Poison))
                      Rank of Jutsu: A
                      Range of Jutsu: None
                      Jutsu's Element: None
                      Description: It is a specialize Medical jutsu, that uses the poison made by the ninja. The first part of the jutsu is they use there own blood as the poison administer then combine with a small powder and it transform into a potent poison. They can be made before hand or at the spot then the user can put it into weapons the effects happen when the person is cut by the weapons though the poison at that dosage only able to get the person in pain and paralysis, but a larger dosage will give the full effects of the poison which would need to be administer by drinking or by a syringe. Bloody Poison has long lasting affect on a person such as numbness, internal bleeding, and pneumonia. The poison isn't the only thing in the powder if not that where the numbness is cause, the internal bleeding is cause since inside the mixture there is powder glass to cut up the inside as it flows through the body, the sickness is caused by a simple after they extracted the blood and have mixed it all together, the sample isn't pure this is little bacteria by adding there chakra they make it grow stronger and more dangerous bacteria, the problem with that is that they must add the chakra in 3 hours or the bacteria just die so it must be added before. The other reason the blood is added into it is to make it impossible to track the blood, the ninja either has two options one by changing the DNA encoding to be none and once in the blood they take the properties with there chakra as they administer it or change there blood encoding to O so it be more likely to be accepted into the body. The first one higher level of Medical nin can easily perform while the lower can as well but not if they planned to administer without a syringe, it is a very complicated jutsu so most time people are only able to use four times if they are at Jounin level while Sannin or Kage eight times.

Hone Chiyu no Jutsu (Bone Healer Skill)
                      Description: A variation of Chiyute no jutsu. When an ally has broken or fractured a bone. The ideal way to use this technique is to prepare a concentrated calcium pill with medicine creation but in the absence of the pill it is possible to force the patient’s bones to release higher concentrations of calcium in to the body than normal. Using the extra calcium, Chiyute no Jutsu is activated, but uses less chakra since the user already has the calcium to work with, but will only work on bone tissue. It is important to remember that bones must be properly and often painfully set back in place before they are repaired. It is not possible to treat bones that have been shattered in to small pieces with this technique.

Hekirekite no Jutsu (Thunder Hands Technique)
                      Description: A ninjutsu in which the user focuses the chakra in his hands so that they can create an electric shock able to give a sufficient enough to make the heart start beating again in the event it has stopped. To use this technique, a medical-nin places one hand on the patient’s upper right chest, just below the shoulder and the other hand on the left side of the patients chest, several inches below the arm and to the left of the chest. It is important that the patient be dry as possible when this technique is used and that no other person is touching.

Satsugaite no Jutsu (Killing Hands Technique)
                      Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of killing chakra, which is the complete opposite of the Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique). Through concentrating their chakra in a manner opposing the Chiyute, instead of rebuilding and restoring another person's cells, this jutsu intends to destroy and unravel another person's cells.

Shousen Jutsu (Mystical Hand Technique)
                      Description: This technique allows the ninja to heal wounds by focusing their own chakra to their hands. If the ninja is highly skilled, they are able to heal more critical injuries. Highly skilled medical-Nins such as Tsunade can use their techniques to perform surgeries that otherwise would not be possible.

Chuusuusei Shikeikiden (Central Nervous System Electrical Shock)
                      Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja turns their chakra into an electrical pulse which is transmitted into an enemy's body by striking the base of their neck. The electrical impulse travels up their brain stem and disrupts the flow of electricity in the nervous system. The brain cannot work like this, thus all communication between the brain and body are confused, causing a person to move their arm when they should be moving their leg, and generally debilitating them. Only an unusually skilled ninja would be able to overcome such a handicap.

Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto (Healing Hands Technique: Major)
                      Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. With this level of technique, a Jounin has reached the end of what can be accomplished without the aid of a hospital. All but the most critical injuries can be healed and in some cases even injuries that would otherwise lead to a swift death can be reduced just enough to transport the patient to a hospital.

Ninja Kigusuri Souzou (Ninja Medicine Creation)
                      Description: Ever wonder who exactly makes something like a soldier pill or a blood replenishment pill? The answer is a medical-nin with extremely advanced knowledge of how to make medicine. With this skill a medical-nin is able to create beneficial tools for allies and team mates using naturally occurring substances. Most medicines are closely guarded secrets in villages and in some cases they are only passed down directly from master to student. Unlike normal medicine creation, this technique is not possible ‘in the field’ and requires a medical-nin to at least set up a makeshift medicine lab in order to create the desired medicine.

Inyu Shometsu (Secret Healing Injury Destruction)
                      Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses all of their chakra into one part of their body just before an attack. The moment that attack connects, the chakra activates the natural regeneration of the body's cellular makeup, repairing the damage done by an attack the moment after it is done. An extremely powerful jutsu, and at all times it uses almost all of the ninja's chakra, pretty much ending the battle for the user.

Biransei no Jutsu (Poison Gas Technique)
                      Description: Technique creates a cloud of poisonous gas that erupts from the ninja’s mouth in a stream. The cloud clears a distance between the ninja and their enemy, as not to capture the ninja himself within its area of effect. Any enemy caught within its area of effect will succumb to the poison’s effects.

Shinzou no Suiryoku no Jutsu (Heart Thrust Skill)
                      Description: Using chakra at the fingertips, the medical-nin is able, with a direct and accurate blow to an opponent's thorax, to cause a slight heart attack, and other serious heart conditions such as VT, VF and so on. The blow must be very accurate and done with exactly two fingers, the chakra at the tips of said fingers travels upon impact to the heart and the arteries surrounding it. The possibilities are quite endless at that point, as the destructive chakra is capable of ripping a part one or two arteries, fracture the heart muscle and even force the coronary veins to tighten, resulting in a mild heart attack.

s a n n i n

Taijutsu

Style

Genjutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Other Info:

Quote:
                        WEAPON INFO

Style:
                        ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:11 pm

User Image

Name: Dominic Sarutobi Heiland
                      Nickname: Archaic Beast of the West
                        ↬ Was ridiculed in school.

Height: 6' 4"
                      Weight: 215 lbs.
                      Personality: Cold | Silent | Angst

Sexuality: Heterosexual
                      Family: His father's name is Ulrich Heiland, his mother's name is Madeline Heiland. His parents were murdered overnight due to unfortunate events.

Theme Song: My Demons
                      Nindo: "Why be a KING, when you can be a GOD?"
                      Background Info: Dominic did this. Unspeakable things.

Other Info Dominic loves using the Tarot cards, he loves fortune telling, either receiving his fortune or dealing it out.

Strength: Genjutsu, Illusion, Force
                      Weakness: Close Range Combat
                        ↬ Fears

Class: Genjutsu
                      Bloodline: Heiland
                      Clan
                        ↬ Clan 1
                      Sarutobi

Demon: N/A

Chakra Points: 188

Missions Complete:
                        S - 0
                        A - 0
                        B - 1
                        C - 2
                        D - 9
                        E - 45

Opponents Defeated: 2
                      Battle Theme: Where Did The Angels Go

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Not Enough
                        ↬ Things

Ninjutsu
                        Universal

Substitution Technique
                      Transformation Technique
                      Clone Technique
                      Water Walking Technique
                      Wall Walking Technique
                      Shadow Clone Technique

Water

Up to Chuunin

Sarutobi

• Shadow Switch 10cp
                      An advanced version of the Substitution technique, with it the Clan member can switch places with any clone within a 20ft radius. This switch is fast enough to evade people with a speed of 12 or below. This Technique can only be used once every 3 posts.

Heiland

• Second Set C
                      Using the appropriate amount of energy, the Heiland creates a second set of hands, solid - but made of force - that float through the air, and move either with the user's body or with their command. These can be used to wield weapons and other objects, and have the same strength and speed as the user. You can only have one of these sets active at a time. This lasts for five posts and you cannot use handseals with the second set.

Taijutsu

None

Forbidden

Genjutsu
                        Universal

Chuunin Level Completed

Element 2

Other Info:

Quote:

Style:
                        ↬ List
                      Mist Stance Style | Stage One
                        ↬ It
                      Lightning Step | Stage One
                        ↬ Here

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:32 pm

Name:Yami
                      Nickname: Utsubyō

Ethnicity: Mixed ((Japanese, african american))
                      Height: 6,1
                      Weight: 197
                      Personality: Cold, Loner, hate

Sexuality: Hetero
                      Family: N/A Testial, Namito ((Considered brothers.))

Theme Song: LINK HERE
                      Nindo: I'll never let a comrade suffer, even if you left us, i'll still consider you a friend.
                      Background Info:
                      Yami lived a horrible life. He was birthed into a horrible family. His mother never took the time of the day to pay attention to yami, even when he was hurt or crying. His father never allowed him outside of the house unless it was for school or training. He met testial and namito at the age of 10. That's when he began sneaking out of the house. Namito was then forced to go to another village after Yami's 13th birthday, Finally, his best and only friend was killed. It was then that yami was cast back into the darkness. His kusakage was, in his words, a tyrant. Causing him to hold a deep grudge. He held it for her and kumogakure. No matter what yami does, he's still considered a loner, With no friends, and an abusive family. He eventually found the duel dragons claw that testial had and keeps it in memory of him.

Other Info
                      He hates his mother and father,
                      He hates the kusakage,
                      He hates the raikage,
                      He hates jashinist,
                      He hates everyone equally,
                      The only way how he can cease his hate is if someone showed at least one ounce of kindness to him.
                      Also his heart is on his right side.

Strength: He has no strength, theirs only darkness.
                      Weakness: The fact he's alone in his life.
                        ↬ Fears
                      Loosing someone he consider's a friend or a brother.
                      Class: Assasin
                      Bloodline: Bakuton, Yamikonton
                        ↬ Stage

↬ Implants? (delete if no)

Clan
                        ↬ Clan 1

↬ Clan 2

Chakra Points: 160

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated: TEXT TEXT TEXT
                      Battle Theme: LINK HERE

Quote:
                            SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Raiton

a c a d e m y
                        • Mastered all

g e n i n
                        • Mastered all

c h u u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

Sand

a c a d e m y
                      Mastered all
                      g e n i n
                      Mastered all
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      mastered all
                      g e n i n
                      mastered all
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Genjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Other Info: Bloodline passive abilities
                          Bakuton:
                          • Explosion Release: Exploding Palm D rank
                          The user creates a small explosion in their palm, with enough force to physically harm and individual when hit. While the explosion it's self is minor, If properly timed and angled, it can be used to send thrown objects back at the enemy.

• Explosion Release: Landmine Fist A ranked
                          After establishing direct contact with their opponent through a simple punch, the user utilizes Explosion Release to subsequently generate an enormous explosion from the initial point of physical contact. This explosion is powerful enough to completely obliterate an opponent far larger than the user, or if used on the ground, create a powerful shock-wave of upturned earth and debris with the potential to dis-balance opponents hit.. Due to the directionality of the blast, the user minimizes any potential repercussions to teammates, such as being struck by resultant debris and even recoil appears to be completely negated.

• Explosion Release: Hand Grenade B rank
                          The user first charges hand held object with their explosive chakra. After a 5 second delay, the object will explode with the force powerful enough to kill an unprepared opponent. While this technique has not effect on living organic tissue, it has no other restrictions to use.

• Explosion Release: Explosive Armor C-A rank
                          By Focusing more chakra into the passive chakra skin that coats their body, the Bakuton user can turn said second skin into an reactional armor that explodes when hit physically, deflecting any thrown objects away, countering any ninjutsu used of the same rank or lower, and weaker ninjutsu of a higher rank by 1 rank. The armor will explode 3 times with its base chakra cost, but can be increased by a further 2 times for each rank higher of chakra paid (up to 7 times at S-rank chakra cost).

• Explosion Release: Chain explosives Fist S-rank
                          An Improvement on the Explosion Release: Hand Grenade, when the user makes contact with an object, including an opponents body, they generate and apply up to Three 'charges' of their chakra for each post of contact with the object, up to a maximum of Twelve Charges (4 posts of contact) Each charge explodes with the Force of an S-rank technique, with a Three second delay between each explosion.
                          Yamikonton:
                          • My Terrible Life
                          • Over the rpc's life, they will go through multiple traumatizing events that will cause their mark of chaos to increase in length and travel from one side of the body to another.

• My Dark Soul
                          • Jutsu are given a darker essence, increasing the strength of each jutsu and giving the elements a darker color.

• A Big Ol' Storm of Chaos
                          • The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

• Stage One -- The Tainted Genin (Begins with the death of a family member or anything close in tragedy)
                          The rpc's life begins in great tragedy as something happens to break the rpc's heart and makes them lose trust and belief in the world, tainting their heart with darkness. The manipulation and tainting using darkness and chaos is very little at this rank and the transformation only causes the marks to glow during activation, which only happens during high amounts of stress or anger. The user's perception is heightened and if the user obtains a small fraction of the opponent's blood, the user can sense the opponents heartbeat while they are hidden, even behind walls, making sneaking pretty much impossible to them, receiving more of the opponent's blood will allow for them to be tainted by the user(the rpc must insert darkness into the opponent through physical contact), being tainted will cause their movements to weaken, their body to also constantly be in pain(though small), nothing more. This stage has a limit of 15 posts, no further. +5 pts. of chakra would have to be given each post afterwards to extend the use.

• Stage Two -- The Pained Chuunin (Begins with the murder of a close friend or the death of someone closer than a family member)
                          The rpc's life takes another dangerous turn as the friend's blood traces along the rpc's face, the lover's blood if need be, the rpc's heart darkens and becomes a more...dreary existence, life becomes more painful as each day goes by but not without a benefit. The user's manipulation and tainting using darkness and chaos increases, along with more special abilities. The user is given multiple wings that resemble that of an insects, these wings move quickly, so quick that they become a blur upon movement. The wings, touch as they pass each other, giving off a harsh sound, the sound, if heard, gives off a dangerous madness-based genjutsu of Chuunin-ranked (chakra points must be given for the jutsu to activate), the genjutsu causes the opponent to become enveloped in darkness, pulled into the darkness and seems to be eaten alive even, the darkness devours them until there is nothing left but the darkness itself...did I also forget to mention the darkness? The wings also give flight. The user can taint the opponent's heart with more darkness than before, making their movements more...sluggish and also give them average amounts of internal pain. This stage has a limit of 12 posts, no further. +10 pts. of chakra would have to be given each post afterwards to extend the use.

• Stage Three -- The Engulfed Jounin (Begins with the shinobi's home village being destroyed or the shinobi leaving their village to become a rogue)
                          The shinobi's life dives into a darker world as their entire life shatters before their very eyes, clarity is scarce and very thought of being strong comes from the very hatred that lies in your heart. The user's tattoos spread around the arms and turn both arms into a darkened black. During this stage, the user grows 4 more arms, each made from the darkness and chaos of one's heart. These arms are easy to be destroyed but will always grow back, no matter the circumstance, only when the user exits the form will these arms disappear, these arms can be used for handseals, launching jutsu, holding weapons, or regular taijutsu, nothing more. The tainting of one's heart with darkness grows stronger and causes them to receive heavier damage when tainted(more prone to damage), this is the limit of this tainting and will go no higher in the fourth stage. This stage has a limit of 8 posts, no further. +20 pts. of chakra would have to be given each post afterwards to extend the use.

• Stage Four -- The Cursed S-rank and Above (death of ones self, the murder of one's kage, OR the murder of a loved one by your hand)
                          The final stage that can be reached, as time progressed, the darkened one has lived a life of complete sorrow and misery and is now given a choice, if you lighten your heart, things can turn around and be better, but, choose the opposite and you abandon all hope for a better life, things will only get worse and nothing can change it. The user's entire body turns into a blackened slicked and slim body when this stage is used, in this stage, the user's form can create mouths upon the body and have them move about as large tendrils, only 5 can be made in total, being eaten by these...mouths...will equal death and will strengthen the user. The range of darkness and chaos used extends to a larger distance, able to infect a majority of the area. Also, one special ability from one of the other stages is given to the user but nothing more, this ability must be mentioned when you use it. This stage's limit is that of 5 posts, no further. +30 pts. of chakra would have to be given each post afterwards to extend the use and once this stage is reached, the user can use any of the techniques during any of the stages and transform at will without having to be angered or under stress.

• Konton: Grand Blast Stage One - Genin Rank
                          The user focuses the dark energy into their hand and are able to fire dark energy blasts. This can only be fired from a hand that is covered with the mark of chaos. Which means once the user hit's stage two they can fire from both hands.

• Konton: Dark Rain Stage Two - Chuunin Rank
                          The user's channels the dark energy surrounding them into the air around the opponet. Depending on rank, is the number of needle the user can produce to drop on the enemy. ((Genin: 150; Chunin: 300; Jounin: 600; Sannin: 1200; Kage: 2400))

• Konton: Dark Orb Stage Two - Chuunin Rank
                          The user releases the dark energy from every chakra point in there body and shape it to form an Orb around them. This orb protects the user from all attack outside the orb. It also cuts off all of the 5 senses of the people inside the orb. Because of this, when they are out of the ball they will not know where anything is around them and opened for attack.

• Konton: Cerberus Guardian of Hell Stage Three - Jounin Rank
                          One of the Konton Bloodline's most deadliest attacks. The user builds up massive amounts of Chaos energy in each hand and in their chest. Then when enough is collected the user releases it into three separate continuous blasts, that each takes the shape of a dog head. The direction of the blasts can be controlled by the user. But be forewarn, it drains most of your Chakra.(once per battle)

Quote:
                        WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING

Style: Muay tai
                        ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:18 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Name: Vivian Uzumaki
                      Nickname: Viv

Ethnicity: Colombian
                      Height: 5'2''
                      Weight: 100lbs
                      Personality: Quiet, Shy, Reserved. Due to her unsure past, she tries to stay hidden at all times. Though she has yet to experience a true friendship, she tries to stray from such a relationship. These things simply obscure her from her actual goal.

Sexuality: Bicurious. On the low doe!
                      Family:Unsure due to memory loss.

Nindo: "If you say so"
                      Background Info: Not much is known about her past. Vivian is indeed a sleeper agent, only time will unravel her future.

Other Info
                      -Being with friends
                      -Quiet time

Dislikes:
                      -Know-it-alls
                      -Death
                      -Crying

Strength: Mind-Games
                      Weakness: Easily influenced
                        ↬ Fears
                      Death
                      Village: Kusa
                      Class: Sealing Class
                      Bloodline: Bloodline Crusher
                        ↬ Stage

Clan
                        ↬ Clan 1
                      : Uzumaki Clan

Chakra Points: 104

Missions Complete:
                        S -0
                        A -0
                        B -0
                        C -0
                        D -0
                        E -0

Opponents Defeated: 1
                      Battle Theme:N/A

Quote:
                            SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Bloodline/Clan Techniques
                        Bloodline Crusher

• Tattoo Shield
                        • Tattoo Whips
                        • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

Sealing

C h u u n i n
                      Higashinishi Minamikita (東西 南北 East,west,south,north)
                      Atsui( 暑い Hot)
                      Samui (寒い Cold)
                      Explosion Creation

J o u n i n
                      Otomasen (音ません Soundless)
                      Ban (番 To keep watch)
                      Sai (塞, Restrain)
                      Seki (斥, Repulse)
                      Kyakko (曲光, Curving Light)

s a n n i n
                        T h e The Dragons

[Stage One] - COMPLETED
                      [Stage Two] - COMPLETED
                      [Stage Three] - COMPLETED
                      [Stage Four] - INCOMPLETED

[Stage One] - COMPLETED
                      [Stage Two] - COMPLETED
                      [Stage Three] - COMPLETED
                      [Stage Four] - INCOMPLETED
                      [Stage Five] - INCOMPLETED
                      [Stage Six] - INCOPMPLETED

Genjutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu (Mist Servant Technique)
                      Kokohi Arazu no Jutsu (False Place Technique)
                      Atama Kusari No Jutsu (Chained Mind Technique)
                      Suiganmourou no Jutsu (Drunken Sight Technique)
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      Kouchi no Jutsu (Slow Down Skill)
                      s a n n i n
                        Oto Techniques

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      Kinsei Hakai (Balance destroy)
                      Himei no Jutsu (Shriek)

c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      Kyoushin no Onpa (Resonance Wave)
                      Jishinha (Seismic Wave)
                      s a n n i n

Quote:
                        User Image
                        Ability: Due to the use of her style it reloads automatically.

↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

Loto Teh Sake

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:56 pm

Name: Masako Chiru
                      Nickname: Maso
                        ↬bleh

Ethnicity: White
                      Height: 5'6"
                      Weight: 130
                      Personality: Bubbly, Outgoing, Caring

Family: derp

Theme Song: Insert Stereotypical theme song
                      Nindo: Insert Standard RP Nindo
                      Background Info: Insert Generic Ninja background

Other Info Dislikes: Shane >_>

Strength: Medical Ninjutsu, Detecting Chakra
                      Weakness: Long Range fighting, Solo fights (support class after all)
                        ↬ Fears
                      Losing the people she holds dear
                      Village: Kudagakure -- Kech Marah
                      Class: Medical
                      Bloodline: Body Sacrifice Sensor
                        ↬ Stage
                        ↬ Implants? Not yet...........

Clan
                        ↬ Clan 1
                      Chiru

Demon: 45 tailed Derpyuubi

Chakra Points: 315

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -
                        Custom- 2

Opponents Defeated:

Quote:
                            summon stoof

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned: 5
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Raiton

a c a d e m y
                        • Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)
                        Description: This skill allows the user to create strings of electricity that can either act physically as strings, or as a medium that can send small shocks to an opponent. One of this technique's most useful features is its ability to allow the user to detect outsiders. When the strings are placed around an area, they are often fairly difficult to see, and unnoticed by the quick eye. But when the string is used to detect outsiders, they can adapt a quality that is string-like and electrical at the same time. This quality makes the static strings into a string of electricity, but with such a weak current that it is rarely noticed by Shinobi who accidentally walk through the strings. However, when this happens, the user at once will feel a small shock in their fingers, or where ever else they are keeping the strings intact. But unless the opponent felt the weak current as they walked through the strings, the opponent will usually never know the strings were there. But beyond its ability to detect outsiders, this skill can be used as a normal string when it is needed but none is around, or it can be used to create small shocks to other people. However, the shocks are only a little bit stronger than static electricity, and usually do no damage at all.
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                        • Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)
                        Description: A simple technique in concept and execution, in which the user performs the necessary handseals and then emits a short bolt of lightning from his or her hand. This is a simple bolt, akin to a fireball, as opposed to being a continuous stream. On impact, the target will suffer minor electric shocks.
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                        • Raiton: Raiton no Yoroi (Lightning Release: Lightning Armor)
                        Description:The user wraps their body in a layer of lightning chakra that, instead of being used offensively, is used to electrically stimulate the user's nervous system. The technique speeds up neural synapses to react faster, and to push physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing for tremendous raw speed. Adds +1/+1 to strength and speed as well as the effects of direct Raiton contact.

•Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique)
                        Description: This is the pinnacle of the single-target ranged lightning jutsu. The attack from Lightning Blast has been upgraded further, making it into a beam twice as wide as before, and much more damaging. Targets hit head-on with this jutsu will experience a fantastic amount of pain and be stunned after the jutsu ends. Also, nearly missing with this jutsu also has some effect. Because of the high amount of voltage, small lightning bolts can arc from the beam to someone standing within two feet of it, causing shocks a little bit more damaging than those of Lightning Bolt technique. This jutsu can be ended prematurely by the user.

•Raiton: Yusuburu Kasugai no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Jolt Clamp)
                        Description: The user turns their chakra into electrical current and grab the opponent, sending a jolt of electricity into the opponent, temporarily paralyze an area of muscle.

•Dendou Kariyou no Jutsu (Electric Overdose Technique)
                        Description: The user takes one post to channel a large amount of electricity into a limb, making the chakra visible. Upon contact with the opponent, the electricity is shot into him and the target’s weight almost doubles, making it harder for the victim to move.

j o u n i n
                        • Inbikiri Ekido no Jutsu (Lightning Rage Technique)
                        Description: After making the necessary handseals the user slap the ground (as many times as one wants) for everytime they slap the ground a blast wave of lightning radiates outwards 50ft. (75ft. for anbu)(100ft. for Kage/sannin)

•Inbikiri Seeji no Jutsu (Lightning Sage Technique)
                        Description: The user must maintain concentration for a minute (1 post) as user concentrates on sending electricity through their own muscles thus stimulating themselves to become stronger, faster and more flexible; this raises your base stats by +1/+1 beyond the cap.
                        Lasts for an entire fight before needing to be recharged.
                        • Raiton: Shichū Shibari (Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind)
                        Description: Four giant rock pillars are summoned around the enemy, then shoot bolts of lightning, immobilizing the target and possibly doing damage to them.

s a n n i n

Raiden no Moui (Raiden's Fury)
                        Description: A technique often used for the sake of demolitions purposes, the user flashes a number of seals and finally ends the series with an odd looking seal that auspiciously looks like the seal that the Yamanaka use for their own techniques. The user of this technique now must keep his eyes set on one specific object that he can see through this seal for the next two minutes, if he moves or does anything else but aim during this period the technique is cancelled. After this, the skies suddenly open up, and a huge beam of white lightning strikes where the user was aiming, decimating the target and causing powerful shockwaves to affect the area 500 feet from the point of impact, most likely decimating anything with a foundation. One can generally tell that this technique is occurring by the fact that the skies turn black, thunder begins sounding, and it starts to rain during the time of preparation as well as a sudden increase of heat.

Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari (Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind)
                        Descripton: A more powerful version of Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven-like structure to trap the enemy. It is used after Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop to cover the enemy in mud and then followed by Fire Release: Fired Pottery Technique, creating flames inside the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.
                        Note: Must Know Four Pillar Bind

Sigh of the Yellow Dragon
                        Description: Often considered to be Nagai Jyushin's trademark technique the few who have ever seen it have gazed in awe at the complete output of chakra one would have to use in order to perform such a move as this. Placing but one single hand on the opponent the shinobi delivers a huge debilitating shock to his target forcing him to his knees, the shinobi then generates a excessively huge amount of electirc chakra that the target's body turns to ash and crumbles away. Some who have claimed to of seen the move in action say that a human sized flying snake can be seen wrapped around Nagai and then flies high into the sky, never to be seen again. However to this day the school teacher claims he knows no such move.

Shina's Touch
                        Description: A move believed to be forever lost in legend, but technically possible had one the ability to manipulate enough electrical chakra to do so. Concentrating enough chakra to just the hand one could place it on the opponent's chest and regulate the heart to beat slower then the human body needs to survive. At first the target doesn't even notice that such a technique has even happened and continues moving like it's nothing, however after a little while the target begins to falter about and then collapses as he feels his entire body coarsing with pain and exhaustion unable to get back up. 2 minutes later the victim falls into a coma and then dies afterwards. Although it has never been performed since the days Shina herself was alive one claims all one needs to do to survive such a slow and painful death is to have Hekirikite no Jutsu performed on the victim, re-regulating the heart to it's proper setting.

Kouten no Saiketsu (Heaven's Judgement)
                        Description: A technique that causes overall destruction and chaos, performing a number of seals a large spinning tube of lightning launches itself out of the user's body and speeds away in the direction that the Cloud-Nin was facing. Going at a particularly high speed this tube begins to tear up all peices of land it touch and bores large holes through anything that has the horrible chance of being in front of it and then explodes in a huge burst of electricity essentially electrocuting anyone within close proximity of the explosion.

Medical

Gennin
                      Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)
                      Description: A simple healing technique. The user uses his chakra on a wound to make the blood there coagulate and stop bleeding. This is primarily used as a preliminary treatment option as it does not close wounds. The bleeding from superficial wounds can easily be stopped but deep wounds can require several minutes to stop.

Chuunin

Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique)
                      Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. This is the more advanced level of Chiyute no Jutsu, used by Chuunin and is required to advance to level five. A Chuunin has learned to use Chiyute no Jutsu with greater control and efficiency and it is now possible to treat deep serious injuries that might otherwise result in death from bleeding.

Summon Medical Tools

Requirements: Scroll
                      Description: This technique allows a medical-nin to summon some of the tools of their trade. It is not practical to carry around mortar, pestle, and other tools but a scroll that can be used to summon these and other similar objects is both practical and convenient. A higher ranking ninja can use this technique to summon more specialized and advanced tools for poison creation and ninja medicine creation but at this level it is only good for medicine creation.

Kigusuri Souzou (Medicine Creation)
                      Description: A medical-nin has learned to study the effects of various naturally occurring compounds on the human body and how they can be combined in order to create medicine. In spite of increased knowledge of medical techniques there are times when mixing a medicine is the only solution to a problem. Medicine creation has a variety of uses, such as creating poison antidotes, healing ointments, and disease fighting. Medicines can also be used to treat minor every day ailments such as an upset stomach or cold. A Genin using this skill has only rudimentary knowledge and often requires a small guide in order to find and create basic medicines. A Chuunin will know how to prepare a medicine for any normal injury, poison, or disease. Advanced and highly specialized medicines, such as those needed to counteract the negative effects of the Akimichi 3 color pills, require the knowledge of a Jounin who has learned more through experience than could be found in any book.

Zesshi Nensan (Fanged Tongue Acid)
                      Description: A very corrosive acid which is expelled from the mouth. It is capable of being projected far distances, with the strength to even dissolve rocks. However, being as acidic as it is, it must be spat very cautiously from the mouth, making it a very slow attack that will not succeed unless your opponent's speed is hindered.

Chakra no Mesu (Chakra Scalpel)
                      Description: A Ninjutsu technique used, primarily, for field surgery. The ninja concentrates a powerful aura of chakra around their hand, creating a blade capable of tearing through muscles and arteries, or breaking bone, without actually breaking the skin of the person they're using it on. This technique can also be used to repair the chakra system in a patient if for some reason it has been damaged. When used offensively, in combat, it is difficult to concentrate on the length and power of the scalpel, making it harder to successfully hit an enemy's arteries, ensuring a kill.

Jounin

Hekirekite no Jutsu (Thunder Hands Technique)
                      Description: A ninjutsu in which the user focuses the chakra in his hands so that they can create an electric shock able to give a sufficient enough to make the heart start beating again in the event it has stopped. To use this technique, a medical-nin places one hand on the patient’s upper right chest, just below the shoulder and the other hand on the left side of the patients chest, several inches below the arm and to the left of the chest. It is important that the patient be dry as possible when this technique is used and that no other person is touching.

Satsugaite no Jutsu
                      (Killing Hands Technique)
                      Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of killing chakra, which is the complete opposite of the Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique). Through concentrating their chakra in a manner opposing the Chiyute, instead of rebuilding and restoring another person's cells, this jutsu intends to destroy and unravel another person's cells.

Shousen Jutsu
                      (Mystical Hand Technique)
                      Description: This technique allows the ninja to heal wounds by focusing their own chakra to their hands. If the ninja is highly skilled, they are able to heal more critical injuries. Highly skilled medical-Nins such as Tsunade can use their techniques to perform surgeries that otherwise would not be possible.

Chuusuusei Shikeikiden (Central Nervous System Electrical Shock)
                      Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja turns their chakra into an electrical pulse which is transmitted into an enemy's body by striking the base of their neck. The electrical impulse travels up their brain stem and disrupts the flow of electricity in the nervous system. The brain cannot work like this, thus all communication between the brain and body are confused, causing a person to move their arm when they should be moving their leg, and generally debilitating them. Only an unusually skilled ninja would be able to overcome such a handicap.

Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto (Healing Hands Technique: Major)
                      Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. With this level of technique, a Jounin has reached the end of what can be accomplished without the aid of a hospital. All but the most critical injuries can be healed and in some cases even injuries that would otherwise lead to a swift death can be reduced just enough to transport the patient to a hospital.

Biransei no Jutsu (Poison Gas Technique)
                      Description: Technique creates a cloud of poisonous gas that erupts from the ninja’s mouth in a stream. The cloud clears a distance between the ninja and their enemy, as not to capture the ninja himself within its area of effect. Any enemy caught within its area of effect will succumb to the poison’s effects.

Shinzou no Suiryoku no Jutsu (Heart Thrust Skill)
                      Description: Using chakra at the fingertips, the medical-nin is able, with a direct and accurate blow to an opponent's thorax, to cause a slight heart attack, and other serious heart conditions such as VT, VF and so on. The blow must be very accurate and done with exactly two fingers, the chakra at the tips of said fingers travels upon impact to the heart and the arteries surrounding it. The possibilities are quite endless at that point, as the destructive chakra is capable of ripping a part one or two arteries, fracture the heart muscle and even force the coronary veins to tighten, resulting in a mild heart attack.

CUSTOM

Name of Jutsu: Pedal Seals
                      Rank of Jutsu: Passive
                      Jutsu's Element: Sealing
                      Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
                      Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List: Nope.avi
                      Description: The pedals that Masako creates as a Chiru can be created pre-inscribed with seals allowing her to use them for sealing and barrier jutsu instead of slips of paper.

Quote:
                      Your Rank: Jounin
                      Ninja Class: Medical
                      Name of Jutsu: Necrosis
                      Rank of Jutsu: S Rank
                      Jutsu's Element: Medical
                      Jutsu Type: Medical Ninjutsu
                      Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List: No
                      Description: A devastating Jutsu, Necrosis is designed to cause a rapid decay of tissue and muscles in a targeted area. The medical nin first builds chakra in their palm similar to how a Hyuuga would, then strikes, targeting the proteins that keep cells bound together and regulate replication. The result is rapid decay as cells age quickly and break down at the same time. Prolonged contact increases the area affected by the jutsu, causing it to reach internal organs, causing a painful death from organ failure as the body slowly dies.
                      RP Sample:

Name of Jutsu: Rigor Mortis
                      Rank of Jutsu: A Rank
                      Description: A fairly simple technique that requires a lot of knowledge to work properly. The medical ninja strikes the enemy, releasing waves of chakra with each hit that affect the cells of the enemy ninja, making them think they are dead, causing them to stop producing a chemical known as ATP. Without ATP, the cells and tissues in the affected area begin to stiffen and harden, unable to move. The effect only lasts a few minutes, but during this time, the affected area is rendered 'dead' for all intensive purposes.
                      RP Sample:

Name of Jutsu: Ataxia
                      Description: Ataxia, in its simplest form, is a condition that affects the nervous system. It causes a lack of voluntary coordination movement of muscles, making movements seem sluggish, uncoordinated and in rare cases, prevent certain movements. The Medical ninja using this technique can inflict an enemy nin with it by striking any nerve cluster on the body, and sending a pulse along the network to the Cerebellum, causing damage to the region responsible for movement and motor control. -1 Speed, -1 Strength for 5 turns to any Nin effected by this.
                      RP Sample: Magenta

Name of Jutsu: Amnesia
                      Description: The Medical Nin places both hands on the head of another ninja and begins to blast their brain with waves of chakra focusing on the regions of the brain responsible for memories and facial recognition, effectively wiping their mind permanently. This process is extremely painful, and the person getting their memory wiped will generally pass out to awaken with no memory of even who they are.
                      RP Sample:

Name of Jutsu: Tetanus
                      Description: A relatively simple attack the replicates the symptoms of Tetanus in a localized area. Upon being struck by the Medical Shinobi, the effected area of the enemy ninja beings to lock up and constrict, causing localized paralysis. However, it does not stop here. It slowly begins to spread through the body the longer a battle goes on. Every 2 posts for 6 posts, the enemy shinobi loses 1 speed and every 3 posts for 6 posts, the shinobi loses 1 strength. This lasts for 10 posts total, resulting in a -3/-2 after 6 posts.
                      RP Sample:

Sealing

GENNIN

Higashinishi Minamikita (東西 南北 East,west,south,north)
                      This sign when put on a seal will make the seals fly into the battle array square that is needed, These force the seals to go east west north and south. the only thing a user needs to write on the seal from here is the perimeter length of the square they want created.

Atsui( 暑い Hot)
                      Pretty simple seal anything that this seal is placed on will heat up and keep heating up until the seal is removed which is sometimes harder than it sounds.

Samui (寒い Cold)
                      Pretty simple seal anything that this seal is placed on will get colder and keep getting colder until the seal is removed which is sometimes harder than it sounds.

CHUUNIN

Sai (塞, Restrain) —
                      Locks a target's arms in place behind their back. The seal must be be slapped onto the opponent in order for it to work.of course the user of the seal has to be the same rank or higher or their opponent in which they wish to restrain.

Seki (斥, Repulse) --
                      Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it. this is a basic seal which is actually quite small in size it can only cover certain items, such as weapons actual shields, and walls to make them very tough to break.

JOUNIN

Kakushitsuijaku (摑趾追雀, Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows) —
                      Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on. To activate it, the user must draw a circle on the ground, or on a predetermined scroll, the scroll of course has to be rather big. it is cut into four parts with a specific character in each. The required handseals and percise chakra control animates the circle, causing various numbers to appear within until the specific set is found. The number set seems to be a variation on longitude and latitude. once made the users can switch the circle from track to trap and cause the circle to envelop whatever mysterious spiritual force it finds. It even has the power to seal a demon away. A Rank cost for normal use, S Rank for use on demons and jinchuuriki.

Tozansho (と残暑,Lingering summer heat)
                      - Creates a pyramid-shaped barrier around the caster. This pyramid takes a little time to set up and is quite strong, it is made up of the users pure chakra and takes a very strong jutsu (S Rank) to break through. This technique requires placing seals around you.

Owaru (終わる to come to an end)
                      This seal makes a barrier in the 4 seal formation, which can really trick people inside, on the outside of this barrier is usually easy to break but the inside incredibly tough. For the people inside have no idea where the formation ends or starts. When one on the inside touches a wall of the formation barrier they are turned around without knowing it, thus giving the effect that they are walking forever looking for the end of the wall. Even jutsus targeted at the wall will be intertwined with the barrier and appear to those inside that it just went on forever, when in reality it just added to the overall strength of the barrier.

Hou (包, wrap or envelop)
                      The basic Kanji written on a paper seal, along with many distinct marking which look like a physical barrier that is created thereafter. This kanji is usually written along side another. mostly those of the elements to give the barrier an elemental affinity, others have known to put their last names on the paper slip so only their family can open the barrier. It is tough to break from both the inside and out. It takes a jutsu of the superior elemental affinity and of either equal or stronger rank. Of course elements can be mixed to make other elements such as water+earth= wood. and so on. The user must have this elemental affinity in order to use the element.

examples:
                      包火-hou+hi= a fire barrier(plasma like)
                      包水-hou+sui=a water barrier(takes form of solid water)
                      包風-hou+kaze=a wind barrier(plasma like)
                      包土-hou+do=an earth barrier (takes form of solid earth)
                      包雷-hou+rai=a lightning barrier (plasma like)

Fuuja Houin - Evil Sealing Method
                      Fuuja Houin is a Fuuinjutsu technique used to counter-act the effects of a cursed seal. The ninja writes the needed seal characters on the ground and body of the person cursed with the seal. The ninja then forms the needed hand seals and places his hand over the cursed seal and then activates the written seal. The seal characters will then retreat to surround the cursed seal in a circular seal. Though the Fuuja Houin can work well against lesser seals, it will not be able to fully stop a cursed seal placed by a powerful, skilled ninja.

S RANK

Gogyou Fuuin - Five Elements Seal
                      Gogyou Fuuin is a Fuuinjutsu technique used by the Sannin Orochimaru. Orochimaru forms an elemental seal on each of his fingers, one for each of the following five "elements": water, lightning, earth, fire and air. By striking the target in their stomach, the user is able to seal off the user's ability to use more than one jutsu per post. The only jutsu they may use are Chuunin and lower.

Gogyou Kaiin - Five Elements Unseal
                      Gogyou Kaiin is a Fuuinjutsu technique used by the Leaf Sannin Jiraiya. Jiraiya forms an elemental unseal on each of his fingers, one for each of the follwoing five "elements": water, metal, earth, fire and wood. He then applies his hand with force to the Gogyou Fuuin to remove it.

Shiki Fuujin - Corpse Spirit Sealing Method
                      Shiki Fuujin is a Fuuinjutsu technique developed by the Fourth Hokage. A variation of this technique was used to seal the Kyuubi within Naruto. The technique was taught to the Third Hokage who later used it in battle. After calling forth the Shinigami (Death God) with the proper handseals, the user will hand over their soul in exchange for the Death God removing the soul from his target. The ultimate sacrificial jutsu, this technique can be used by a Kage Bunshin, but the Death God will still remove the original caster's soul.

With the jutsu activated, a spectral form of the caster will appear in front of the Death God. The Death God will push his arm through this spectral body, and the arm will extend from the chest of the real caster. This forces the caster to be close or grasping his target. The arm will reach out into the body of the target, and draw their soul from their body. If the Death God is unable to remove the whole soul because of the near death of the caster, it can remove it's knife and merely slice off a portion of the spectral form's soul to consume. This will render the targets corresponding body part dead and useless. The soul portion removed will then be sealed within the chest of the caster. Both the soul of the target and the caster will never pass into the afterlife. They will be condemned to suffer in the Death God's stomach for all eternity, locked in a hated combat, never to escape.

Shishou Fuuin - Four Image Seal
                      Shishou Fuuin was a Fuuinjutsu technique used by the Fourth Hokage. The Shishou Fuuin was used in conjunction with the Shiki Fuujin technique to seal the Kyuubi demon within the stomach of Naruto. The Hakke no Fuuin Shiki was used to make the two Shishou Fuuin allow the escape of the Kyuubi's chakra back into Naruto's own chakra. This allows Naruto to draw on the chakra of the Kyuubi and still keep the Kyuubi itself imprisoned. Naruto can access this chakra whenever he experiences heightened emotions or when his own chakra is drained.

Demonic Chakra Sealing Method
                      Description: A simple, yet effective seal on a slip of paper is able to suppress the chakra of a demon if it. Can be attached to a kunai and the effects will be the same.

Kekkai Houjin - Barrier Method Battle Array
                      Kekkai Houjin is a method in which 4 seals are used to seal a certain area, the most basic removes an opponents use of their chakra. Other add on's to this sealing method can be implemented but are much more complicated. The original barrier method is only A rank but if any their are any add on's it turns the rank to S.

Bijuu (Tailed Beast) Attachment (Chiyo Version - Unnamed)
                      Description: This unnamed Fuuinjutsu technique attached the Shukaku Ichibi to Gaara's unborn body. Shukaku was attached to two Sand ninja previously by Chiyo, presumably using this same technique. To attach the demon, the technique must bring the two beings into synch, both bijuu and human. As a consequence of the attachment, Gaara's mother Karura lost her life. Akatsuki has termed the attachment of demons to an individual and the resulting loss of life a "Jinchuuriki," literally "the power of human sacrifice." Such a technique will grant the human portions of the demons power. Kazekage hoped this would create an ultimate ninja, who would have near unlimited chakra from the demon. As a result of Shukaku's attachment, the demon protects Gaara with nearby sand

Chiru Clan Jutsu

Gennin
                      Habbiraki (Half Bloom) Genin
                      Turns a part of the body into petals, the user typically has a specific part in which they use. With this they can control the petals to move forward at the opponent to attack with razor edged petals before returning to the body.

Mankai (Full Bloom) Chuunin
                      The user can turn the entire body into petals then attack the opponent. Also used as a means of moving over a small amount of distance

Body Sacrifice Sensor Jutsu

Gennin
                      Pulse Radar D-Rank
                      This jutsu allows the user to send a Pulse threw the ground and Sense any placements on the ground.

• Radar Expansion B-Rank
                      The user sets there right hand palm on the ground, and says the jutsu name... A visible pulse, the color of there chakra, will spread in a 360 degree circle, about fifty meters around the user.. The move, if caught in, causes a constant ringing in the ear, high pitched and extremely annoying. The attack does not, however, do any real damage, but paralysis the target for a few seconds. [One Post] [Only reaches two feet off the ground, unless enhanced or upgraded.. five feet per upgrade..]

Sphere Pulse B-Rank
                      Sends a Sphere Shaped Pulse Out and repeats a few times Finding anything within a 3 square mile radius also detecting chakra signal's. If there found it can also Cancel Genjutsu.

Taijutsu

The Gate of Opening 開門 (Initial Gate) (Genin minimum)
                      Effect: +1 Speed/+1 Strength -- +1 to Taijutsu Rank
                      After effect: The body is stressed to a great level and causes many muscle groups to tear themselves. -1/-1 for 5 posts or until Gate of Healing is used or a Medical Ninja aides you
                      Description: Releases the brains limit on body muscles to achieve extra strength but does damage to tissue fibers.

The Gate of Healing 休門 (Chuunin minimum)
                      Effect: +1 Speed /+1 Strength -- +1 Taijutsu Rank. Instantly heals damage caused by Gate of Opening
                      After Effects User returns to the same physical condition they started at before using Gate of Opening with no last injury
                      Description: Releases the brains limit on body stamina thus a tired person will seem like he was miraculously starting off again.

The Gate of Life 生門 (Chuunin minimum)
                      Effect: +2 Speed/ +1 Strength -- +2 to all Taijutsu Rank
                      Description: Located near the throat on the spinal cord. Releases the limit of electrical functions on the nervous system, thus transmitting more information at a higher rate and sends signals to the cells to produce more stamina at a faster rate.

The Gate of Pain 傷門 (Chuunin minimum)
                      Effect: +2 Speed/ +2 Strength -- +2 to all Taijutsu Rank
                      Description: Located in between the lungs. Releases the limit of oxygen intake and thus makes circulatory systems work at a faster rate and produces more energy for the body to use.
                      After Effects: Causes Restricted breathing for the next 5 posts reducing speed and strength by -1/-1

The Gate of Limit 杜門 (Chuunin minimum)
                      Effect: +3 Speed/ +3 Strength -- +2 to all Taijutsu Rank
                      Description: Located in the upper abdomen area. Releases the limit on how much chakra is stored and sent to body since this is the point where chakra is stored before consumption to other body parts or jutsu.
                      After Effects: - 1 rank to all Jutsu and Styles for 1 turn and stacks with Gate of Pain after effects

Genjutsu
                        Element 1

Element 2

Quote:
                        Weapons stoofs

↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:40 pm
Almost forgot to do this phew dodged that bullet
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image [/img]

Name: Kurai
Nickname: The bloody tree, Hade's incarnate, the grim reaper.
    ↬ How brutal he was in mission's

Ethnicity: Japanese
Height: 6,4
Weight: 200
Personality: Cold, Spiteful, dark, ((Secretly:caring, loving, protective))

Sexuality: Bisexual ((I'm sexy and i know it))
Family: Yami/ Alexandra ((Alex)) -Son's Wife ((Unknown))

Theme Song: Burn it down
Nindo: "Death is your only option
Background Info: Growing up, Kurai was know as many things, brutal, Heartless. Those tags stuck with him. In his twenties he met a woman. She still liked him no matter how he acted, causing Kurai to change his feelings towards everyone. Year's later he had a son, Yami. Yami bared the mark of chaos hence forth he was named after Kurai. Two years later he had another son. He loved them both extremely much. He began training them early. Alex began having night terrors. When it reached the point were he'd wake up screaming. That was when Kurai built a small puppet for him. It helped him get threw the nights. But after 6 years it broke. Being forced to throw it away, he had to send alex to live with his mother's parents in kumogakure.

Other Info (regarding anything: Likes, Dislikes etc)

Strength: The dark
Weakness: Joukai light ((I think i spelled that right))
    ↬ Fears

Village: Kusa -soon to be rouge-
Class: Assassin
Bloodline: Yamikonton, Bakuton.
    ↬ Stage

Clan
    ↬ Clan 1

↬ Clan 2

Chakra Points: 220

Missions Complete:
    S -
    A -
    B -
    C -
    D -
    E -

Opponents Defeated: 0
Battle Theme: Burn it down -linkin park

Quote:

Jutsu List:
    ↬ Number learned
    ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
    Raiton

a c a d e m y
    • Mastered all

g e n i n
    • Mastered all

c h u u n i n
    • Mastered all

j o u n i n
    • Mastered all

s a n n i n
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE

Doton

a c a d e m y
Mastered all
g e n i n
Mastered all
c h u u n i n
Mastered all
j o u n i n
Mastered all
s a n n i n
    Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
Mastered all
g e n i n
Mastered all
c h u u n i n
Mastered all
j o u n i n
Mastered all.
s a n n i n
Genjutsu
    Element 1

a c a d e m y
g e n i n
c h u u n i n
j o u n i n
s a n n i n
    Element 2

a c a d e m y
g e n i n
c h u u n i n
j o u n i n
s a n n i n
Bloodline techniques:
Bakuton
• Explosion Release: Exploding Palm D rank
The user creates a small explosion in their palm, with enough force to physically harm and individual when hit. While the explosion it's self is minor, If properly timed and angled, it can be used to send thrown objects back at the enemy.

• Explosion Release: Landmine Fist A ranked
After establishing direct contact with their opponent through a simple punch, the user utilizes Explosion Release to subsequently generate an enormous explosion from the initial point of physical contact. This explosion is powerful enough to completely obliterate an opponent far larger than the user, or if used on the ground, create a powerful shock-wave of upturned earth and debris with the potential to dis-balance opponents hit.. Due to the directionality of the blast, the user minimizes any potential repercussions to teammates, such as being struck by resultant debris and even recoil appears to be completely negated.

• Explosion Release: Hand Grenade B rank
The user first charges hand held object with their explosive chakra. After a 5 second delay, the object will explode with the force powerful enough to kill an unprepared opponent. While this technique has not effect on living organic tissue, it has no other restrictions to use.

• Explosion Release: Explosive Armor C-A rank
By Focusing more chakra into the passive chakra skin that coats their body, the Bakuton user can turn said second skin into an reactional armor that explodes when hit physically, deflecting any thrown objects away, countering any ninjutsu used of the same rank or lower, and weaker ninjutsu of a higher rank by 1 rank. The armor will explode 3 times with its base chakra cost, but can be increased by a further 2 times for each rank higher of chakra paid (up to 7 times at S-rank chakra cost).

• Explosion Release: Chain explosives Fist S-rank
An Improvement on the Explosion Release: Hand Grenade, when the user makes contact with an object, including an opponents body, they generate and apply up to Three 'charges' of their chakra for each post of contact with the object, up to a maximum of Twelve Charges (4 posts of contact) Each charge explodes with the Force of an S-rank technique, with a Three second delay between each explosion.
Bakuton Passives: PASSIVE ABILITIES
• Energy conversion:
Each Bakuton user passive secretes a small amount of chakra from each of their pours, forming an additional layer of chakra skin that protect them from their own techniques. In additional to this, if a Bakuton technique successfully makes contact with an object, the chakra skin layer will absorb the energy of the explosion that follows and converts it back into chakra for them. This allows them to be refunded 20% of their own Bakuton's jutsu cost if they are also engulfed by it's explosion.
Yamikonton:• Konton: Grand Blast Stage One - Genin Rank
The user focuses the dark energy into their hand and are able to fire dark energy blasts. This can only be fired from a hand that is covered with the mark of chaos. Which means once the user hit's stage two they can fire from both hands.

• Konton: Dark Rain Stage Two - Chuunin Rank
The user's channels the dark energy surrounding them into the air around the opponet. Depending on rank, is the number of needle the user can produce to drop on the enemy. ((Genin: 150; Chunin: 300; Jounin: 600; Sannin: 1200; Kage: 2400))

• Konton: Dark Orb Stage Two - Chuunin Rank
The user releases the dark energy from every chakra point in there body and shape it to form an Orb around them. This orb protects the user from all attack outside the orb. It also cuts off all of the 5 senses of the people inside the orb. Because of this, when they are out of the ball they will not know where anything is around them and opened for attack.

• Konton: Cerberus Guardian of Hell Stage Three - Jounin Rank
One of the Konton Bloodline's most deadliest attacks. The user builds up massive amounts of Chaos energy in each hand and in their chest. Then when enough is collected the user releases it into three separate continuous blasts, that each takes the shape of a dog head. The direction of the blasts can be controlled by the user. But be forewarn, it drains most of your Chakra.(once per battle)
Yamikonton passives:• Stage One -- The Tainted Genin (Begins with the death of a family member or anything close in tragedy)
The rpc's life begins in great tragedy as something happens to break the rpc's heart and makes them lose trust and belief in the world, tainting their heart with darkness. The manipulation and tainting using darkness and chaos is very little at this rank and the transformation only causes the marks to glow during activation, which only happens during high amounts of stress or anger. The user's perception is heightened and if the user obtains a small fraction of the opponent's blood, the user can sense the opponents heartbeat while they are hidden, even behind walls, making sneaking pretty much impossible to them, receiving more of the opponent's blood will allow for them to be tainted by the user(the rpc must insert darkness into the opponent through physical contact), being tainted will cause their movements to weaken, their body to also constantly be in pain(though small), nothing more. This stage has a limit of 15 posts, no further. +5 pts. of chakra would have to be given each post afterwards to extend the use.

• Stage Two -- The Pained Chuunin (Begins with the murder of a close friend or the death of someone closer than a family member)
The rpc's life takes another dangerous turn as the friend's blood traces along the rpc's face, the lover's blood if need be, the rpc's heart darkens and becomes a more...dreary existence, life becomes more painful as each day goes by but not without a benefit. The user's manipulation and tainting using darkness and chaos increases, along with more special abilities. The user is given multiple wings that resemble that of an insects, these wings move quickly, so quick that they become a blur upon movement. The wings, touch as they pass each other, giving off a harsh sound, the sound, if heard, gives off a dangerous madness-based genjutsu of Chuunin-ranked (chakra points must be given for the jutsu to activate), the genjutsu causes the opponent to become enveloped in darkness, pulled into the darkness and seems to be eaten alive even, the darkness devours them until there is nothing left but the darkness itself...did I also forget to mention the darkness? The wings also give flight. The user can taint the opponent's heart with more darkness than before, making their movements more...sluggish and also give them average amounts of internal pain. This stage has a limit of 12 posts, no further. +10 pts. of chakra would have to be given each post afterwards to extend the use.

• Stage Three -- The Engulfed Jounin (Begins with the shinobi's home village being destroyed or the shinobi leaving their village to become a rogue)
The shinobi's life dives into a darker world as their entire life shatters before their very eyes, clarity is scarce and very thought of being strong comes from the very hatred that lies in your heart. The user's tattoos spread around the arms and turn both arms into a darkened black. During this stage, the user grows 4 more arms, each made from the darkness and chaos of one's heart. These arms are easy to be destroyed but will always grow back, no matter the circumstance, only when the user exits the form will these arms disappear, these arms can be used for handseals, launching jutsu, holding weapons, or regular taijutsu, nothing more. The tainting of one's heart with darkness grows stronger and causes them to receive heavier damage when tainted(more prone to damage), this is the limit of this tainting and will go no higher in the fourth stage. This stage has a limit of 8 posts, no further. +20 pts. of chakra would have to be given each post afterwards to extend the use.

• Stage Four -- The Cursed S-rank and Above (death of ones self, the murder of one's kage, OR the murder of a loved one by your hand)
The final stage that can be reached, as time progressed, the darkened one has lived a life of complete sorrow and misery and is now given a choice, if you lighten your heart, things can turn around and be better, but, choose the opposite and you abandon all hope for a better life, things will only get worse and nothing can change it. The user's entire body turns into a blackened slicked and slim body when this stage is used, in this stage, the user's form can create mouths upon the body and have them move about as large tendrils, only 5 can be made in total, being eaten by these...mouths...will equal death and will strengthen the user. The range of darkness and chaos used extends to a larger distance, able to infect a majority of the area. Also, one special ability from one of the other stages is given to the user but nothing more, this ability must be mentioned when you use it. This stage's limit is that of 5 posts, no further. +30 pts. of chakra would have to be given each post afterwards to extend the use and once this stage is reached, the user can use any of the techniques during any of the stages and transform at will without having to be angered or under stress.

Quote:

Style: Muay thai, Drunken boxing, Karate
    ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:08 pm

Name: Gin Amaya
                      Nickname: Red
                      Ethnicity: Italian
                      Height: 5'4"
                      Weight: 122
                      Personality: Crazy, Uncaring, Distant, bloodthirsty, quick thinker

Family: "Father"

Theme Song: I don't think ill ever have one
                      Nindo: "Let me shed your blood to make the world more pretty"
                      Background Info: Gin spent most her time with her father teaching her the way of the Jiongu. He was a natural monster telling her the only best friend she had was training. Day in, and Day out she trained with her father not knowing she was becoming the very same monster her father was. The father was alone and soon married another woman that Gin never came to terms with. Going on a mission with her father, they saw Gins mother working with the enemy. Gin became bloodthirsty and forgot the mission at hand which was to stay back and listen. She went down and killed everyone, including her step mother, on the field and enjoyed the feeling of blood on her body and all around her. She had a big grin on her face feeling satisfied of her killings. Her father never disowned her, but felt proud. Gin told her father now that she was older she wanted to leave and go somewhere else. It was hard for her father to let her go, but he did. Gin soon found herself at Grass village looking to train, and maybe find some more blood she can bathe in.

Other Info: Training is her first priority; Tattoo's of her bloodline is on the back of her neck; One underneath the other; Blue for attraction and red for repulsion. She takes more of her mothers' features(this is why she is not a brownish skin color but more of a lighter color), and takes on her fathers personality; get in her way of training the and fuse "pops" within her causing her to only see red... Your blood... Unless she can mentally stop it herself. Hates being called a kid and being underestimated. Gin is very flexibly, and is very good at studying her opponents to the bone. She uses this intelligence to win against a fight because she studied their moves, movements, the little things.

Strength: Persistent, Determined, long/short range battles, Ninjutsu, lightning and earth, her anger, intelligence she gathers on someone
                      Weakness: A bit careless, Fuuton, when red she don't control most of her actions, but can turn back by having a few thoughts
                        ↬ Fears
                      Losing her hearts
                      Village: (Kusa) Grass
                      Class: Ninjutsu
                      Bloodline: Jiton/Satetsu
                        ↬ Stage

Clan: Jiongu
                        ↬ Clan 1

↬ Clan 2

Demon: none

Chakra Points: 185 (Bloodline+Clan)

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated: none

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Lightning

a c a d e m y
                        •Learned All

g e n i n
                        •Learned All

c h u u n i n
                        • Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu (Twitching Limb Technique)
                        • Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu (Electric Detonation Technique)
                        • Raiton: Yusuburu Kasugai no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Jolt Clamp)
                        • Raiton: Raiton no Yoroi (Lightning Release: Lightning Armor)
                        • Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique)
                        •Raiton: Raiton no Yoroi (Lightning Release: Lightning Armor)
                        •Raiton: Yusuburu Kasugai no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Jolt Clamp)
                        •Kanri Soushitsu no Jutsu (Control Loss Technique)

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      • Learned All

g e n i n
                      • Learned All

c h u u n i n
                      • Name of Jutsu: Iwa Toge Chakushu no Jutsu(Rock Thorn Launch Jutsu)
                      • Name of Jutsu: Hell Zone Rock Shard
                      • Doton: Karyoku Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Volcanic Earth Clone Skill)
                      • Doton: Doryuudan no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Dragon Blast)
                      • Doton Bakudan (Earth Release Bomb)
                      • Rikujou Shougekiha no jutsu (Earth Release: Ground shockwave technique)
                      • Doton: Bakuyaku Iwa Kawarimi (Earth Release: Explosive Stone Body
                      Doton: Iwa no Doomu (Earth Release: Earth dome)
                      Replacement)
                      j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Genjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Quote:

↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:16 pm
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Name: Travis
                      Nickname: #1

Ethnicity: Scandinavian
                      Height: 5'11"
                      Weight: 157 lbs
                      Personality: Chaotic Evil

Sexuality: Homosexual
                      Family: Random farmers

Theme Song: Yoko Kanno - Blue
                      Nindo: "I always go back on my word."
                      Background Info: I remember desperately chasing that thing; that facet looming over me. Power. It was the only thing that kept me going in my life. Me, I wasn't ever the type of person to care. Mostly because I wasn't ever the type of person to really be a part of anything. I didn't speak unless spoken to. I didn't hang out with friends. I didn't get a job. I didn't dream. Honestly, I didn't really live. I sat there in my room and stared out and watched the ocean move, the tides dance with the wind. I knew that the world was beautiful, but that only worsened my pain. It only made me lose myself even more. You see, I was never meant to experience the beauty of life. I was born with severe bone issues that worsened as I grew older. By the time I was six, I could no longer run. By the time I was eight, I couldn't even walk. Nine, I couldn't stand. I don't even remember the time back when I was free to live and roam.

All I remember is the time after; dark, sullen, my lament at what I had to endure. Why did I have to live like this? It wasn't fair. There were so many boys my age falling in love and sailing the seas. But not me. Never me.

When I got a little bit older, into early adulthood, I roamed through the coastline of my island with just my wheels and my imagination. I pretended that maybe if I tried really hard and hoped even harder, that something might happen. That things could change for a guy like me. One day I guess I just got really bad and ended up sobbing my brains out on the beach. And then, a man found me and brought me to this group. It was of people that had the same misfortune as I; cripples, and others who were by some level - "challenged". We all felt like the world had stolen from us, but in a way, the company of other people who had suffered like me made me happy. Soon enough I started to feel emotions like love, just like the other guys my age. I started to see and dream. I'd watch movies and play some lower-level sports with my handicapped friends and I -- honestly, really -- felt happy.

But it was never enough. I always looked to the horizon and wondered -- I always searched to regain what was taken from me.

In the dark of night, something came to me. It wasn't a man. It wasn't an animal. It was a spirit; or a demon. It must've been. Nothing else could radiate so much dark, malignant power. It was beyond anything I'd ever seen or felt, even the highest level shinobi of my village. It was a complete silhouette but with deep red eyes. It asked me: "Would you like to be free? Truly free? Would you like to sail the oceans and truly fall for another, without the bindings of that chair to steal from you? Would you like your legs to stand at attention, once again, Travis?" I looked into those deep, red eyes, and I responded.

"Yes . . . " I said. With so much inflamed desire in my voice. No matter how I tried to lie to myself -- to say I was happy as I was -- I knew the truth. I would do anything for my freedom. And so I let that creature prey on me, you could say, along with eleven others from our little outcast society. We were all assembled into a ring. We learned that even though our bodies did not function as we wanted them to, our minds were still able as any other human's. We could free ourselves from our weakness by exploiting our strength. Tirelessly, we studied things that went beyond the medical profession. We put all options on the table. We struggled to discover the truth until we no longer recognized ourselves. And then, finally, it was revealed that there was a way to free ourselves from our shackles. It was something of a rebirth. The demon called it "the awakening". It meant throwing away our human lives and becoming something entirely new. An abyssal creature, a dweller of the deep!

Other Info

Strength: Once high-ranked, he will rape your face. His melee capabilities are astounding.
                      Weakness: Absolutely awful at low ranks. No versatility whatsoever.
                        ↬ Fears Penguins

Class: Taijutsu
                      Bloodline: The Abyssal Ones
                        ↬ Stage: One

Daiten: 100

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated:
                      Battle Theme: Yoko Kanno - The Garden of Everything

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned - None
                        ↬ Number to be learned - Few

Ninjutsu
                        Bloodline

a c a d e m y
                        • Negation - Passive
                        • Awakened Power - Passive

g e n i n
                        • All basic techniques; tree/water/wall/air walking, clone/transformation/substitution
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

Other Info:

Quote:

Style:
                        ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Narcissistic Nihilist

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:57 am

Name: Oro Keter Boros
                      Nickname: Serpent
                        ↬ There is an eight scrawled into his left pectoral. Rather than call the boy number four plus four, he was titled Serpent.

Ethnicity: Gaelic
                      Height: Six Foot Eight
                      Weight: Two hundred and forty pounds
                      Personality: Ambitious, Hungry, Cunning

Sexuality: Omnisexual
                      Family: Two loving parents that could never make him smile.

Theme Song: Cruel Angel's Thesis
                      Nindo: "I must eat if I wish to grow."
                      Background Info:

Birth is creation. Creation is change from the stasis of existence. Oro was borm into this world with eyes of black and flesh of white. He was a child born out of wedlock and a b*****d by all counts. But his parents were in love and so he was born to a mundane group of villagers. Oro was far from mundane, as his caretakers would find out over the years.

As he grew older, his bones grew more brittle. The boy as white as snow with eyes of blood had grown to be as fragile as fine china. Yet, he did not let his disability hinder his ambition. He was weak, but he felt an innate compulsion to become strong. This peaked when he dreamt of a conversation between himself and a being so dark that it could not be human. His reasoning from that day forth became that if he could become strong, he could overcome his disability.

He left home with the support of his parents. He fell in with the Hidden Village in the Grass and began studying ever since.
                      Other Info Has a large eight tattooed on the left pectoral.

Strength: When He gets stronger he is gonna snap you right up.
                      Weakness: For now he is practically peanut brittle.
                        ↬ Fears

•Peanut Brittle
                      Class: Taijutsu
                      Bloodline: The Abyssal Ones
                        ↬ Stage

Daiten:100

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                        • Substitution
                        • Water Walking
                        • Tree Walking

g e n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Genjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Quote:

↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:17 am

Name: Midori Tenpi
                      Nickname:
                        ↬ (this is optional, but you can state how you got your nickname, whether it was a fight that made the world recognize your strength or your mom was too lazy to say your whole name hehe)

Ethnicity: Japanese
                      Height: 5'11
                      Weight: 190
                      Personality: Creative, Friendly, Flirty

Family: Mother and Three younger siblings

Nindo: my Legacy will be of my creation.
                      Background Info: Midori was raised in a family of 4, his father dieing at an early age. though he lived in a family of 4 he barley knew his siblings. he was usually to busy doing three things study, Working on his art, or flirting. though he hangs out with them every now and then he tends to be distracted constantly in thought, thinking about his next work, though he was hardly a stranger to them or anyone else as he was highly charismatic. his family all though he considers them as siblings, none of them are actually related,there all adopted. though what happened to there actual family is still a mystery, each one of them being from a different village, Midori though seems to just distract himself with his work, to bring it up ever.
                      Other Info (regarding anything: Likes, Dislikes etc)

Strength: Speed, creativity
                      Weakness: ranged
                        ↬ Fears

Village: Grass
                      Class: Samurai
                      Bloodline: Shoton
                        ↬ Stage

Clan
                        ↬ Clan 1
                        Hataka

↬ Clan 2

Chakra Points:
                      Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Non-elemental

a c a d e m y
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                        • Aerial dodge
                        • Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)
                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

Doton

a c a d e m y
                      -Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)
                      -Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield)(1/1)
                      -Tsuchi Tou Tou (Swift Earth) (1/1)
                      -Doton: Iwa Tounyuu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Rock Throw Technique) (1/1)
                      -Doton: Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Clone Skill)
                      -Name of Jutsu: Iwa Toge Fushido no Jutsu(Rock thorn bed jutsu)

g e n i n
                      -Doton: Tamaishi Danmaku (Earth Release: Pebble barrage)
                      -Doton: Jihibiki Kansei no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Tremor Sense Technique)
                      -Ohitsuji Kashira (Ram head)
                      -Doton Bunsho (Earth Release Note)

c h u u n i n
                      - Hell Zone Rock Shard
                      - Iwa Toge Chakushu no Jutsu(Rock Thorn Launch Jutsu)
                      - Ryuusha no Jutsu (Quicksand skill)
                      - Iwagakure: Shunshin no Jutsu (Hidden Earth: Instantaneous Body Skill)
                      - Doton: Bakuyaku Iwa Kawarimi (Earth Release: Explosive Stone Body Replacement)
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Shoton

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      -Shōton: Kurenai no Kajitsu - [ Crystal Release: Crimson Fruit ]
                      -Shōton: Mori [ Crystal Release: Lance ]
                      c h u u n i n
                      - Suishō Bunshin no Jutsu - [ Jade Crystal Clone Technique ]
                      -
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Genjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Quote:
                        A four and a half foot length ōdachi styled blade with a six foot long chain attached to it's hilt, the chain itself is covered in a elongated cloth like sheet.

↬ Rensa Dai Ken - Chained Large Sword Stage 3

↬ It

↬ Here

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

MiniBun

Blessed Cub

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:31 pm
XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Name: Jang Ji Yeon
Nickname: Ji
    ↬ Her friends were lazy to spell Ji Yeon.

Ethnicity: Asian
Height: 155
Weight: 45
Personality: Shy// Calm// Stubborn

Family: Father and Mother

Theme Song: "..."
Nindo: "..."
Background Info: Ji Yeon was born and raised in Kusagakure. Her whole family are medical ninjas. Her father and mother both work in the Hospital. She has studied medicine since early age and she enjoys it. She has inherited the Body Sacrifice Sensor bloodline. It sometimes shows up in the Jang family. Her whole family has a lot of hope that she becomes the best medical ninja there is! Ji Yeon feels very pressured because of that.

Other Info:
↬Sweets
↬Helping People
↬Art
Dislike
↬Scary Movies
↬Being Hurt
↬Clowns

Strength: Medical Ninjutsu
Weakness: Taijutsu
    ↬ Fears
    Dissappointing her family.
Class: Medical Class
Bloodline: Body Sacrifice Sensor
    ↬ Stage One

Clan
    ↬ None

↬ None

Demon: None

Chakra Points:100

Missions Complete:
    S - 0
    A - 0
    B - 0
    C - 0
    D - 0
    E - 0

Opponents Defeated: None
Battle Theme: "..."

Quote:
        No summons

Jutsu List:
    ↬ Number learned 5
    ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
    Doton

a c a d e m y
g e n i n
c h u u n i n
j o u n i n
s a n n i n

Katon

a c a d e m y
g e n i n
c h u u n i n
j o u n i n
s a n n i n

Universal

a c a d e m y
Henge No Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
g e n i n
Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)
c h u u n i n
j o u n i n
s a n n i n

Kusagakure

a c a d e m y
Kusa Bunshin no Jutsu (Grass Clone Skill)
g e n i n
c h u u n i n
j o u n i n
s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
g e n i n
c h u u n i n
j o u n i n
s a n n i n

Genjutsu

a c a d e m y
g e n i n
c h u u n i n
j o u n i n
s a n n i n

Body Sacrifice Sensor

a c a d e m y
Pulse Radar D-Rank
g e n i n
c h u u n i n
j o u n i n
s a n n i n

Medical

a c a d e m y
Shindan
g e n i n
c h u u n i n
j o u n i n
s a n n i n

Other Info:

Quote:
No weapon

Ceaser Kashensu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:03 am

Name: Rirī Hoshigaki
                      Nickname: The Shark
                        ↬ He has sharklike features because of his clan and is as deadly as one. Plus he plays a mean game of cards, he's almost a card shark.

Ethnicity: Islander
                      Height: 5'11
                      Weight: 160
                      Personality: Ruthless, Cold, Calculating

Family: Dead, killed by the Mist

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vbudyTPelE&index=67&list=PL77D98F68F6DBB35D
                      Nindo: "Everything I see is nothing more than prey."
                      Background Info: Riri was born into the Hoshigaki clan of the Mist Village. His parents ended up going rouge on the village. They were hunted down and killed. Riri lived in the Mist Village and became a ninja but was never allowed to get past Genin rank because of his parents. Since he wasn't able to advance, he faked his own death. He then went to the Village Hidden in the Grass to join them. After the village was abandoned he accompanied Kya to the Mist village to join once again.

Other Info
                      •Dislikes: Cowards, wasting time, lightning and weaklings

Strength: Water
                      Weakness: Lightning
                        ↬ Fears
                      Becoming prey.
                      Class: Sage
                      Bloodline:
                        ↬ Stage

Clan
                        ↬ Hoshigaki

• Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique Gennin
                      The user shapes water into the form of a large shark and, thrusting their hand forward, sends it hurtling towards the opponent at high-speeds, resulting in a powerful impact. The user can also ride inside the water shark to dramatically increase their swimming speed

• Water Release: Rain Water Shark Wave Technique Chuunin
                      The user slams his palm onto a nearby water surface, sending a large surge of water into the air. This water then forms into a number of water sharks, which then rush towards the target from above. Should these sharks be attacked, the water that composes them simply reforms into countless droplet-sized sharks, which continue to rain down upon the target and inflict damage whenever they come into contact with them.

• Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks Technique Chuunin
                      The user puts their hand on the surface of a body of water and from the tips of five fingers, chakra is released into the water, changing it into the form of five ferocious sharks. The sharks circle the target with high speed, creating a raging stream that takes away their prey's freedom of movement and their sharp teeth tear into the enemy with each consecutive attack. These sharks can regenerate if there is a source of water within five feet of them.

Chakra Points:215

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B - 1
                        C - 5
                        D - 10
                        E - 10

Opponents Defeated: N/A
                      Battle Theme: ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aAtAyeO_6w&list=PL77D98F68F6DBB35D&index=77

Quote:
                            N/A

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned 11 all water till genin
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Suiton

a c a d e m y
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                        • Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)
                        Description: A highly effective cover technique which blankets an area in a thick mist, confusing the senses of the enemy. Unless the user is trained to fight without the use of his vision, or has learned the technique to see through the mist, this doesn't not provide a significant combat advantage. The mist swirls about, confusing vision and distorting sound. Visibility is cut down to three feet. The mist lasts for 3 posts, plus an additional post for every 10 points in Reserves the user has. It is important to note that this mist is non-natural, and obstructs the view of even those using low level techniques (stage 3 or lower) to attempt to see through it.

• Mizu no Yoroi (Water Armor)
                        Description: A thin layer of water covers the user’s whole body. At the basic requirements, it gives protection against fire techniques by dampening the effects, as well as nullifying some Taijutsu attacks. While the armor is on, it constantly draws out small amounts of both the user’s chakra and stamina, and thus can only be kept up for a limited time.

• Mizu no Yaiba (Water Sword)
                        Description: Creates a sharp sword made of solid water in the user’s hand. As the user's control improves, he can manipulate the shape and size he/she wants the sword to have, from a tiny dagger to a massive decapitator sword. At the minimum requirements, the sword has minimal offensive power, able to make slight cuts and tears in the flesh of an opponent, and susceptible to high pressure (an opponent breaking the blade with a weapon of his own) and fire attacks.
                        Academy Level: The sword can be up to the size of a wakizashi, and is fragile, breaking under the pressure of weapon strikes against it and low level fire ninjutsu.
                        Genin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a katana, and is now as strong as a normal, metal blade. Strong Fire Ninjutsu can still destroy the blade, however.
                        Chuunin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a nodachi, and now cuts with the edge of a finely crafted blade. It can no longer be destroyed by any genin level fire ninjutsu and using it as a defensive sweep can negate academy level Fire ninjutsu.
                        Jounin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a cleaver, and is now incredibly durable and lethal. Advanced Chuunin level fire Ninjutsu is required to harm the blade, and defensively the blade can disperse up to genin level fire techniques.

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

N/A

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Genjutsu
                        Suiton

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Other Info: Riri has shark teeth and is pale. He is not blue like some members of his clan but he never tans.

Quote:
                        Mizuchi
                      ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24415409&page=11

Style:
                        ↬ Large Sword Style- Wicked Strength
                      Stage 3
                        ↬ It

↬ Here

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Profile Subforum