[FIN] Cookie Delivery! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:34 am
"Alright," Aulus replied, wishing he actually felt comfortable with the deal. He should be, other people didn't act like he did over a tease.

The secret, when revealed, distracted Aulus from worrying at least for the time being; his eyebrows raised. "Really?" That was ridiculous. Completely ridiculous. Apparently it was a big important secret for her though. Aulus lowered his eyebrows and shrugged. "Well, your secret's safe with me; if I'm asked I'll deny all knowledge. I don't think any of those things make somebody less girly though but maybe I don't have normal standards in that either."

Tortie meanwhile gave the cheesecake another sniff. It did smell largely delicious and so after a few moments of thought she nibbled at the edge of it, testing to see if the weird background smell came through in the taste. It did not and Tortie quickly consumed the rest of the treat, licking her chops once it was all gone and looking up at Kailee expectantly.

"Well, I think that one was a win," Aulus commented in the cause of making normal-person conversation.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:51 am
She wasnt 100% comfortable with that deal either so they were on equal footing at the very least.

She laughed softly at his face. "Yeah... How about... Im not sure how to use a fishing pole because i always convinced my father that i had something much more girly to be doing....Thats when I trained myself to love painting my nails." She laughed softly and looked at her perfectly manicured nails. Today they were perfect french tips.

"And thank you..." She nodded to acknowledge him keeping her secret. There was nothing in her life that could come back to bite her... not yet at least. And so while it seemed like nothing... it was the root of her whole way of life.

She grinned. "Oh you dont do you? Well then someday... i may just have to kick your butt at Super Mario....And i know i can take out more prostitutes in GTA then you can... I know all their hiding spots." She flushed. Talking about these things was nearly forbidden in her mind.

She nodded laughing softly as she looked to him... "That one was salmon infused...This one..." She reached out and grabbed the other before putting it in front of Tortie,"Is salmon Swirled...And there is a glaze im making too that is Sardines... This one has the glaze on half..." She motioned with her finger to show where.

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:08 pm
Aulus wasn't sure how you trained yourself to like something but then he'd never actually tried so do so himself so why would he know? He shrugged. "I can't fish either, and I'm serious. Aren't you aware of the 'hot gamer girl' trope? It's pretty big on the internet, there's a large number of men out there who think a girly-girl who likes to game is the holy ******** grail. Mmh, and I'm sure you'd beat me hands down." This last was said rather dryly with an emphasis on the plural, it wasn't exactly something that could be overlooked so he might as well say it. Not being able to game with Alex was going to suck. They'd find plenty of other stuff to do, he knew that, but... but he was going to miss it, that was all.

Tortie sniffed the second cheesecake; it also had that weird smell about it but she didn't hesitate to scoff it this time. she commented as she licked her chops again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:20 pm
It was easy... Tell yourself you liked it...over and over and over again.... and eventually you began to believe it. She laughed softly though. "No water types for us then...."

She blinked and then shook her head. "Nope... I never knew that..." She bit her lip. Maybe there were guys who liked girls that could fight and climb and mountain bike too... She gave him a look to try and see if he was making a joke. Thin ice and eggshells... She was walking on both with him. And that was really no way to be. She smiled though. "Ok... One hand behind my back... id still beat you... " Her eyes glittered softly as she tried to engage him. She frowned. "You know... Hayes is techie enough that im sure if you asked him... he could design a control for you... " She shrugged. She could probably design it, but not make it work but Hayes may be able to...

She smiled at Torties look of satisfaction. "Ok... 1... or two? Which was better?"

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:31 pm
"Well it's true." It was. As for her suggestion... well it was a nice thought but it wasn't going to work. "Alex is a programmer though, building game controllers isn't exactly his area. I don't exactly see how it would work anyway, most games require you to do multiple things at once. There are some you can play with a joystick and just a couple of buttons but for the most part..." He didn't actually want to talk about this and sorely regretted bringing it up at all. "Forget about it. It's a nice thought but it's not practical. You can't fix everything with good will and a hopeful attitude, some things take time.

"And I have a water type." Please let her take the hint and drop the subject, he really wished he hadn't brought it up. "A Frogadier; I got it from storage, it didn't cost me too much." Thanatos would probably have ended up as a test subject sooner or later if he hadn't acquired him, well either that or he would have been somebody's dinner.

Tortie, still licking her maw, looked contemplative. After a few moment she tapped her paw on the bedsheets twice.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:42 pm
Kailee smiled. "Good to know..." Not that she was gonna throw on her sweats and start living the gamer life. This was her life now... and she really did like it. She just sometimes missed the more boyish things.

She frowned. "Oh... hmmm... maybe...." She broke off and she laughed softly. "As long as there is a will... there is a way."

But she dropped it. She was starting to realize it was when she pushed herself too far into his business that he got defensive. Well that made complete sense. So she would inch closer and not force her way in. "You do? Thats awesome... I dont... Ive been meaning to get one..." She smiled pulling a shoulder up. "I wanna get Anura trained up before i get anymore pokemon though... Maybe sometime you and Char could help me... I think she really looks up to him..."

She smiled to Tortie. "Wonderful... With the Glaze? or Without?"

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:52 pm
Optimists. Saying 'where there's a will there's a way' didn't help! At all! It-

Alright, enough, just... just move on.

Aulus took a breath in through his mouth and let it out slowly through his mouth. "Char, sure," he nodded. "When I get out of here we can do some more training together, I need to work on my less experienced pokemon but I can bring Char too." Training would be good, he knew where he was with that and what had happened would affect his ability to do it.

Tortie narrowed her eyes, trying to work out how to communicate her preference. Eventually she nodded again, figuring that an affirmative was likely to be interpreted as 'with'; it made sense to her anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:05 pm
She saw him process. He was trying. She grinned and nodded. "Awesome... She will be so happy to hear that you guys are willing to help us." She looked him over. "Did you stop by your room before coming back here?" Her eyes took on a mischeivious knowing glint. "You will be out of here in no time. You seem to be on the mend.. at least.. to my untrained eyes."

"And my pokemon would love to help train up your newer ones." Well she would love to so they would...

Tortie's preferences noted she nodded and then grinned. "Cool!"

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:20 pm
"Hu? Oh, yeah," Aulus nodded, "I went back by my room, I had to drop my chair off anyway. I expect Killer, Thanatos and Puck are around the level of your lot so it should be good for both of us. They're hoping to let me out within the next couple of days so Anura won't have to wait too long to get started with Char."

Char would probably enjoy helping out actually; he was fond of young and or inexperienced pokemon so long as they were suitably polite, which the Charmander certainly seemed to be.

Oh, and he was still holding a cookie. Aulus took another nibble and then broke a bit off to pass to Tortie; he still didn't feel up to eating very much of the treat, anxiousness was making his stomach churn too much for that.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:29 pm
"Oh good!" She wrinkled her nose slightly. Even though he was mostly right it didnt make hearing that her strongest pokemon were as strong as his weak pokemon wasnt settling as well as it could have. "And thats wonderful... I bet you cant wait to get out."

Kailee smiled, not taking any offense to him giving away part of the cookies. She looked to the tablet she had brought to him and then around the room. "Whats your favorite color?" It was kind of a question out of the blue but it was a question that friends should be able to answer... right?

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:38 pm
"Mmh," Aulus nodded agreement, "getting real sick of this place. I want to be back in my own space, where I can have more of my pokemon out... just not Asgard. He doesn't fit well in my room." He'd have to remember to bring Asgard to the training sessions too so the Lugia could at least spend some time out and stretch but really he needed to get him outdoors so he could go for a fly or a swim or something.

Still mainly thinking about Asgard Aulus shrugged. "Uh, black I suppose. Predictable I know but there it is.... Why?" The question, for once, sounded merely curious rather than suspicious; there really was no way for somebody to use your favourite colour against you. Well, not when it was black anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:47 pm
She smiled. "Makes sense to me." Most her pokemon lived outside thier pokeballs in her room... since she had a whole half not used. And all of them were small... "Asgard is a sweetheart..." She liked his pokemon... they all were so unique and sweet in their own way.

She shook her head. "I probably could have guessed that..." She decided not to fight him on the whole... black wasnt a color. She shrugged. "Just in case....Anyway... its something i know about you now..." She noted that he hadnt asked what hers was... though she had kind of already told him. Back when he gave her the berry case. Pink was her favorite... Neon pink especially.

"How about... Whats your favorite food? If you could have absolutely anything?"

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:07 pm
Oh, okay, she was playing 'getting to know you'. Aulus shrugged again, prepared to play the game so long as it didn't go too deep. "I like medjool dates... uh... satay noodles with vegetables... baklava... fettuccine alfredo." The last item on the list tripped off Aulus' tongue with a very comfortable sounding Italian roll to it.

Then, seen as they were playing the game; "Yours?" he asked, handing the rest of his cookie to Tortie.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:22 pm
Kailee wasnt sure she would call it a game. She was interested afterall. She smiled. "Mmmm Alfredo..." She liked alfredo, usually with chicken. She watched Tortie eat the cookie and pulled her feet onto the chair. "Hmmmm My favorite?"

She had to think. "I have lots of favorites... But one of my ultimates is a classic fried chicken... With hot sauce... " She smiled. "I also love grilled portobello mushrooms...Stuffed with all kinds of cheeses." She smirked. "Oh... and of course pizza." She thought about it. None of those were girly... She should have said garden salad or something like that.

She looked him over thinking of other questions to ask. "Chocolate... or Vanilla?"

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:28 pm
"Oh, and pizza. Best with proper fresh mozzarella." And a perfect thin base, the sauce freshly made with fresh herbs.... He really needed to get out to a proper pizza place again, maybe when they were up to it he could take Alex. He'd get stared at of course but he was used to getting stared at what with the large facial scar and all.

"Uh... chocolate? I suppose. I quite like both, not mad about either."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces