Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Uchiha Clan Compound Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:35 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

-{ The babies stared up at her, boring their eyes into hers. Kirumi's tears fell- one after another. This was her legacy, something she would have imprinted in the world forever. "I can't... keep you." She cooed the screaming until both- the beautiful girl and boy- drifted off to sleep. "The boy is Kaida. Kaida Rai Uchiha. Then this little one is Artemis Kai Uchiha..." She handed them both to the woman next to her, before struggling to stand up. Her knees gave way- she couldn't walk just yet...

After several hours of sitting still- eating and drinking, along with constant pestering about not giving away the babies- Kirumi had regained her strength. Infuuin: Kai went back to it's unreleased state, getting chakra from her. After that regenerated, it took her another several hours until she could finally leave at full health and chakra. She left, the crying of babies ringing in her ears. }-

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Stats: Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)

Clan Abilities: +1 rank on all Lightning and Light Jutsu

Chakra: 200 [not including Souzou Saisei]

Jutsu:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:40 pm
Kokunai Fuwa

"Big Things Have Small Beginnings"

User Image

Kokunai sat down and reached into his back pouch pulling out a book on the known taijutsu styles. Skimming through the books his eyes flickered and his hand stopped upon the phrase Akuma Haraise. "Speed on all fours" Kokunai whispered to himself noting that when Matatabi was giving him his chakra he had an urge to fight on all fours. "This could be natural for me" Kokunai thought nodding to himself as he closed the book having read the training methods for the first two stages. Kokunai stood and sighed untying his headband from around his waist and then tied it around his eyes. He knew that it stated simply that the best way to learn was to dull your senses. He nodded knowing this would work although it was unorthodox.

He stretched his body and dropped down to all fours and began crawling around simply listening and smelling for his surroundings. After a few moments of aimlessly crawling around Kokunai began to get a hang of what was happening. ”As one sense is dulled the others will increase it to make up for it” Kokunai spoke to himself a small smirk crossing his face. Kokunai began to pick up on things previously impossible. His ears and nose began to twitch every so often picking up scents and sounds he would not perceive before. He could smell people as he walked by. Though he admitted their smells began to blend together and he could not discern one smell from another. He also began to hear each step the people took as they strode by.

After about 10 minutes Kokunai could feel himself becoming accustomed to this way of moving. His speeds we picking up and he was no longer walking on all fours but bounding, small bursts of chakra accentuating his movements allowing him to leap back and forth in a very erratic way causing his bounds to seem unpredictable. Kokunai could feel the wind through his air and smiled enjoying the freeing feeling of this unpredictable movement.

After about two more hours of this training Kokunai stopped and rose to his feet untying his blindfold and retying his headband back around his waist where it was originally. ”I have learned all I can for the moment. I will go find somewhere to relax Matatabi and to give you a break” Kokunai said getting only a slight hum from Matatabi in acknowledgment to his proposition.

-EXIT-

/Konohagakure/ - /Genin/ - /Katon/
/Chakra: 100/100/ - /Matatabi Host - Aware/

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:

A Just War

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:49 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

-{ She checked the defenses and left. [4/10] }-

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Stats: Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)

Clan Abilities: +1 rank on all Lightning and Light abilities

Chakra: 200 [not including Souzou Saisei]

Jutsu:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:34 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Perhaps the fire beckoned towards her and purposely made her flinch, but she kept getting closer to the flame. Artemis stood around the fire by herself, the others had all gone to bed. She felt like there was something inside of her that made her want to burn the whole place down, but at the same time she wanted to spare the people she looked after. Or looked after her. Artemis was afraid of the fire, yet she was one with it? It never made any sense to her. She was off on a camping trip with the academy, the first time in her life to be away from Kaida. Was he okay? She felt that her twin was... she hoped he would continue to be it. Everyone had gone to sleep, but Artemis couldn't do it so far from him.
                                          xxx.Finally she would simply thrust her hand into the fire, and she expected her skin to ravish and burn. It did no such thing, instead it stayed the same despite a constant tickling feeling. Artemis was a little more than surprised, but said nothing. In the corner of her eye she watched as a bush moved, and a sharp intake exhaled. A boy, a bit taller than her, emerged. "How did you do that?" Was the first thing he demanded. Not even a simple hello would do, instead it was all questions of how she did this or that.
                                          xxx."Where you spying... on me?" Artemis retorted with a sneer plastered onto her face, not happy about the sudden intrusion. The boy looked like he just saw something completely interesting, his eyes shone brighter than the fire. "Leave, boys aren't supposed to be here."
                                          xxx.The boy tilted his head and smirked, a confused twinkle in his eyes that contradicted his aura. "Leave?" He started to shake," No. You have tons of potential, you know? Imagine. Getting revenge for your father and mothers death." He jumped over a sleeping body until he was completely in front of her, bending down and staring into her eyes. "They were killed and only you can avenge them."

Artemis woke up suddenly, looking around for the boy. He wasn't there with her, which meant he was never there in the first place. She wasn't even at the camp anymore, months had passed since then. Or was it years? The days of her being at the academy were long gone... It was time she faced being a ninja. This was the first year of being a genin, what more could she possibly want? The answer would eventually amount to nothing. At a lost, she got dressed and prepared for the day.
                                          xxx. Keida was already ready, standing there waiting for her. She automatically grabbed onto the back of his shirt, and they were off. It was like this with them- she didn't want to be without him. She feared to be away from him. As they walked down the trail, she was well prepared for the day ahead. They were going to meet their master, Takashima. He was someone that was close to their father, insisted on training them. They had been training together for a while, and he seemed focus on getting them better. With her, fire chakra was eminent. It was powerful, and she couldn't control it.
                                          xxx.Today felt different. She felt confident, especially when standing next to her brother. "I want you to perform a jutsu called Embodiment Of the Flame." He instructed her, speaking about it with passion. The way she spoke, it made her believe she could do it. As if she was strong enough to pull it off. So she concentrated the chakra, she felt it go through her with so much... too much. She couldn't control it. Flames flew from her, almost like a surge- she couldn't stop them. The casualties were disapproving.

The doors slid open, and the boy was back. The name Amon came to mind, but she didn't want to utter it. She didn't even want to think it- it felt so dirty. What was this being other than another darkness. She hadn't felt this way the last time they met. He concealed himself, appeared innocent. But this time he appeared as a wolf- a demonic being. "Well, seems things haven't changed much. I've been sleeping a lot- but don't worry I'll continue to give my chakra. For now I just want you know I am watching. To know who I am. Now say it..."
                                          xxx.She refused. Art's tongue stuck to the top of her mouth, her body shaking. "I won't-" She flinched from the eyes she received. Her hand reached over to grasp on air- she was alone. He wasn't with her. In that moment of weakness it slipped out. "Amon." She had to continue. "A demon."
                                          .xxxHe giggled- like a girl. It was weird and made her feel unbelievably annoyed. And afraid. "Don't flatter me, this is just one of the many Shounetsujigoku subconscious. Basically I give you the power to be a demon, but I cannot give you anything else. Especially with those eyes and your bloodline- You might turn into one of the most important clan member one day." He said that as if it was her goal, and then disappeared.

Her heritage? When she woke she was a bit unsettled. Artemis knew who her parents were, but she made sure to not think of them usually. Her adopted parents had always exploited their flaws- they had abandoned them. Her father was a murderer. Her mother was one of the best, strayed because of love. Her mother caused suicide, one of the most unforgivable things... And she was the offspring. Since what happened with Kaida, her family barely looked at her. How was she supposed to feel...
                                          xxx.She shook off those feelings and god dressed. She planned to search through their old home. The day was free- something she learned after becoming chuunin was the freedom was a lot more. The training ceased, but there were still the occasional mission. They depended a bit more on you and she appreciated that. She looked across the room to find Keida's bed empty.
                                          xxx.Of course it was... After she did that to him. His entire face was burned badly- there was so much blood. Takashima was killed, her brother still in the hospital. She visited him everyday, she was desperate. That's how she activated her sharingan at first... but he was going to recover. The doctors promised her.
                                          xxx.Artemis arrived at the old house, it looked broken down and torn. No one had been in the place for years... almost thirteen years to be exact. Murmuring about being scared and wanting Keida, she stepped in. The walls had moss on them, the doors creaked louder than anything before. The first room was the average living area, except the table was broken and the light switch didn't work. She hadn't expected it to...
                                          xxx.The stairs trailed upstairs, and after she checked the rotting kitchen, she made her way up. Artemis didn't enjoy the smell, it was wreaking and terrible. Almost like rotten tomatoes mixed with dead cat- utterly nasty. Gagging all the way up the stairs, she noticed something interesting about the way the flooring was... dangerous. Her eyes skimmed over them, but she was muted to what was going on. Slowly she stepped forward, and was engulfed completely.

[ Mission - The Past : Part One. 1243 * 50 = 62150 ryo.]

User Image

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces