Vincent was glad to drop the subject; he didn't really want to tell Andre exactly how much he'd been smoking, or... give him a complete list of what he'd been smoking; he was done with that now. His cough would go away.

"Aw, maybe I just like hearin' the sound of my own voice. And complaining, now that's a good way to hear myself! Or I could sing, you want me to sing? It's nine o'clock on a Saturday, the regular crowd shuffles in~ there's a pretty man sitting next to me, making love to his handsome buff boyfriend~! That's how that one goes, right?" Vincent laughed, reaching up and running his hands through Andre's hair gently, careful not to pull any snags or tug too hard. "Granted, you did move a little fast," he teased, placing his other hand over Andre's. The scar on his chest... very few people had ever seen it(a bit hard to explain), and Vincent hadn't been happy about it at first. Now he wore it with a, probably not so healthy, pride.

"Bah! So mean!" Vincent laughed lightheartedly anyway, happy to hear Andre laugh. "Hm, hm... I don't mind being your Queen, but I don't mind being your King either! How about I be your Royal Infernal Lover from the Fiery Depths of Hell who is Really Good at Making Andre Laugh?" And with that, he reached down and tickled Andre's sides.