Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Stuck In Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:26 pm
She nodded. Very good in winter. "Anura works as a little hot pack though... so its all good... I may have to keep the AC on in the winter." She laughed softly at that thought.

She smiled looking over the bug thinking that she had just confused her more. "Um.... How about..." She took her dex back and took a picture of Jubilee and turned it to show her. "See... Its just a picture... not the real thing."

She glanced back up. "Awesome!" And then she had a choice to make. Keep her image or make it so Tam knew a secret about her. She was sort of a nerd... at least enough to know what a cosplay contest was... "And yeah... Exactly like that... I think it will be the most efficient."

She frowned. "Well lets put that on a back burner... Im sure we can think of something... and nothing like drawing straws... cause i can see some people getting angry over losing to the draw by chance."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:42 pm
Tambrey smirked, but winced, at the thought; in general, she really didn't mind the cold all that much, but lately she found it harder to retain warmth as she had before, and the idea of the A/C in winter, while humourous, was also rather painful sounding.

She smiled, clearly not quite registering just how confused her little bug was getting at the concept of photographs...
And then Kailee took a picture of Jubilee... and showed it to her.
She still hadn't entirely explained what a 'picture' was...

The bug's purple eyes widened! Oh Arceus! Oh Arceus, the curly-haired sorceress had trapped her in the little box! She could see herself right there! She had to free herself! Why wasn't Tambrey alarmed? What power did this curly-haired grunt witch have?! Could humans have -types-? Was this Kailee some kind of human dark or ghost type?! She had to free herself from the little box!
None of her attacks would do the job... Why couldn't she have known /tackle/ or something?!

Tambrey, was, rather proudly nerdy; books, sci-fi, fantasy, cons... The idea of hiding it was a little bit alien to her...
"Sounds like it would be; I do love watching them... I bet some of the costumes for the contest will be pretty imaginative as well... I would agree entirely about the 'no drawing straws' thing; luck is good and fair and all, but a few people might feel cheated to win or lose by luck..."

And then she was interrupted by Jubilee, trying to wave her little claws in random little 'punches' in a futile attempt to break Kailee's 'dex...

She would free herself from the tiny box! Hold on self, she was coming!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:09 pm
Kailee couldnt sleep if it was too warm. So seeing the wince she offered a confused smile.

Kailee reached for her dex, snatching it up so the pokemon couldnt harm it if she go in a lucky swing.

Kailee was a closet nerd. She knew that boys would think her a nerd and not want to date her... or hang out with her or something. She was always worried about what people thought. She smiled. "Oh I know they will... Although im sure there would be some people who dont want to dress up... they will have to just take low scores~"

She smiled at the bug. "Its a picture... .Its like... you... but something i can keep forever?" She looked to Tambrey for help.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:20 pm
THE SORCERESS WAS TRYING TO KEEP HER FOREVER!
Jubilee sparked a little, which caused a much more pronounced wince from Tambrey and a placating hand at the little bug.

"No, no, no! Jubilee, calm. Picture. Uh. Like a reflection, 'kay? Remember, like in the water, or the ice, when we train? It's like that, only permanent..." Tambrey did her best to explain to the bug, without rambling into the science of photography, what an image was...

This did stop the Joltik, but she still looked wary and confused. Though, logically, that did make sense... after all, how could she be out here? if she was trapped... in there? A reflection... She wondered, then, how humans had managed to make reflections permanent... Was that even useful?

Before all this, Tam' might have understood not being able to sleep if too warm- she'd never even owned a fire type until Octavia, and her own slight aversion to 'too hot', had, in some ways, contributed to the fact that Octavia, was, in fact, terribly, terribly under-powered for a ponyta of her age now... She just hadn't been given the same kind of training as her other, especially raid-team, pokémon... Tambrey, and heat, and fire, weren't really things that had, before now, gone very well together.
"I'm sure. I somehow don't think most of them will mind a low score if they didn't want to dress up though..." Tambrey ventured, cautiously, now that Jubilee seemed to have become a little calmer. "Sorry about her, by the way. She'd never been -that- aggressive since we first came across her when the new base was ready... I guess she still gets skittish about some stuff...."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:03 pm
Yes... Forever!
Kailee frowned and made to pull away. She had no reason to fear electricity other then it was painful to be shocked. She looked to Tambrey and nodded to the little bug.

She grinned. Well thats true... If they didnt want to dress up then they probably werent doing it for all the glory.

She glanced over the bug and then shrugged. "No worries... everyone is afraid of something. There are worse things then being stolen to be afraid of." She grinned and then looked back to Tam. "So where did you find here? Or is she a lab special."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:44 pm
Tambrey nodded in agreement- one of her fears, which Jubilee had likely picked out occasionally, was of electricity, and what Jubilee could, potentially, do... But, equally, the little bug herself was proving one of the best methods to overcome said fear.
"Oh she was, uh... She was basically sapping the power out of various things before we all moved in properly... Aulus and I kind of... accidentally dislodged her, I think, from one of the systems in the training rooms when we were trying them out and she ended up on my back... Terrified me... Anyway, uh, Paul 'negotiated' with her and I got her in a 'ball and she's been... mostly happy since..."

Jubilee watched Kailee carefully; stolen? Oh, right! Yes, she did know what that was... Rocket stole pokémon sometimes, but the little bug certainly wasn't afraid of 'being stolen'... She was afraid of terrifying sorcery that locked pokémon and people inside magazines and 'dexes... But that had been explained, she supposed. She chirped at Kailee, warily, but this time good naturedly... It could either have been an apology, or forgiveness; the bug certainly didn't specify.

"What's your costume to be? Any ideas?" Tambrey asked, after a thought had poked at her for a while, contemplating whether, if she went for 'cool' with Octavia, it would be okay to show up as a cowgirl or something... Rory could help put together something that didn't look too silly for a contest, she suspected...  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Kailee smiled. She had gathered from reactions on the ship to the chair that something like that happened and so she just made no note of it. "Ah ok...Gotta love paul..." She smiled sympathetically. A spider on her back would scare her too.

She smiled at the bug, taking the chirp as a sorry for attacking your dex. "Water under the bridge right?" She grinned and looked up to Tambrey and flushed. "Well because im thinking to judge im not gonna do something outragious... but im thinking silver ruffles for Anura and myself... It will be wonderful... " She shrugged.

"Who do you think you will show with?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:00 pm
"Mhm. Very... special little spider; he, uh, danced, when he was told 'good job'... That was cute." Tambrey smiled, remembering the happy little purple bug...
Jubilee chirped again, then waddled back up to Tam's shoulder, curious, for a moment, as the pair was discussing her favourite pokémon in the entire base; Jubilee rather did like Paul.

"Oh, that sounds nice... Beauty concept, and all... That sounds good; quite fancy but not... you know, all bright and showy... Um. Hm." She drummed her fingers lightly. "Well, I was thinking about Octavia. I think she'd like it, though she's limited in moves... She was, uh, sort of cloned from Pinkie's material, so it would be kind of nice, maybe, just for that reason alone..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:31 pm
She nodded. "He is... Hes very adorable... Aulus had a one on one battle with me and paul went up against Solar, my bulbasaur... It was a tickle fight in the end." She grinned at the thought.

Solar liked paul... He was ok for a bug.

She grinned. "I hope so... I have to go shopping to see if i cant find something wonderful..." She laughed. "Now im not sure if thats cheating or not... she has some pretty stellar genes..." She grinned and shook her head to let her know she was joking and she settled back.

"I should be going soon... got others to say hello to... But do you want me to leave this here so you can go through it?" She set her hand on her planner book. There were poster ideas... reward ideas... many things in there she would want opinions on.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:44 pm
"Aaw; that'd have been nice to see." Tambrey smiled at the idea of a Bulbasaur and Paul having a tickle fight.
"Ooh, shopping. Shopping's fun... I generally come back with a pokédoll or something I didn't go out to get; never used to like it quite so much but, well, once you, uh, get to living under Rocket a while, any chance to go off base gets pretty enjoyable... I bet you'll find something good." She smirked then, joking in return. "I guess it could well be cheating but I am a criminal after all..."

"Um. Yes, thank you; that'd be nice; I can have a good read and leaf through. Nice to have more material to read and I'll be sure to take notes about what I thought so we can talk more next time... Oh. Are you dropping by Aulus too, or already been?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:16 am
She smiled. It had been so adorable. It moved on from there when Aulus had told Solar that they were practicing... but cute until that point.

She laughed softly. "I know how that works... you are out for something specific but then wham... you see something you cant live without... And its always something adorable!" She had a stuffed animal collection at home... Her bed was completely covered with them.

She gave a soft smile. She could sympathize with that. She missed the freedom of coming and going... but the enjoyment she got from working in the labs and the safety of being a member of the team was a good payoff.

She nodded and then looked her over a second. "I waved to him as i came in but havent talked to him yet... so i was going to go stop by before headed to the labs..." She shrugged.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:32 am
"Exactly. It's, uh, generally Azurill, or Marill stuff, for me, but," She shrugged with a smile "They share their territory with a few others..." And, usually, one plump Pigeotto... Palu liked to occupy the grunt's bed like the soft toys did... Tambrey frowned a little at the thought; the bird would, for now, be cooped in her ball yet again.

"'S just. I don't want him to forget about his cacti- they ought to have been ready and waiting a bit ago but it's kind of hard to get around, especially all the way down to the labs, in the chair. So, uh, I'll probably talk to him pretty soon, or I can shoot him a text, but if you're stopping by anyway and wouldn't mind reminding him about them?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:42 am
She smiled. "Mines not so limited... " She would pick up what ever was cute and adorable. She smiled and gave tam a half concerned looked at the frown.

She nodded. "Of course... no problem." She could even go fetch it for her if she wanted. But just reminding him was very easy... so she would do that promptly. "Anything else?" She started for the door stopping to look at her a moment curiously. If nothing else she would leave.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:48 am
Well... She'd just have to make it up to Palu, she supposed. It probably wasn't a good idea to have a loose Pidgeotto around the infirmary... Then again, it probably hadn't been all that great for people when Lasi had been... wandering around on his own and begging for cookies...

"Uh." She paused, considering if that was it when asked and then smiled. Anything else, she supposed, was either obvious, like work updates from the lab, or personal things that she didn't entirely want to burden people with... She could, maybe, get out in the chair and get out with Palu, and the others, for a bit...
"I think that's it. Thank you, though." Tambrey smiled.
Jubilee, on sensing Kailee was about to leave, chittered and waved a stubby leg awkwardly.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out