Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Prize and Giveaway Guild (^.^)

Back to Guilds

This is the place where you can recieve and give, also chat and have fun. 

Tags: friends, giveaway, chat, prizes 

Reply The Official Prize and Giveaway Guild (^.^)
Introduce yourselves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meiraii

Fashionable Shapeshifter

5,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:27 pm
Hi I'm Meiraii. I'm a friendly person, easy to get along with. I love art and I'm a college student and if I'm having fun you'll see me take out glow sticks or confetti out of the blue. Send me a message sometime ^^ Oh did I mention I absolutely love seeing people happy? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:42 am
User Image

Hi, I'm Sketch~
Nice to meet you all~!

Fading Sketch

Shy Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

CalmCocoa

Fashionable Star

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:46 pm
Hi my name is cupcake121317 and I love giving gifts and trading.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:18 pm
emotion_bigheart Hello emotion_bigheart

I am TwistedGothicAngel. I love to draw and read! Giving and Receiving gifts is a thrill! I love to randomly gift people! You don't have to gift me back, but if you want you can! I'll never turn down a random gift!

I hope to hold a contest soon but I want to get a few more things before I start it!

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

TwistedGothicAngel

Romantic Senshi

12,400 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100

Eriale Maru

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:19 pm
Greetings everyone, I'm Laeril Barastl. I'm questing a ton of dream avatars that feel impossible to get with this inflation but, I still press on while helping others along the way. I mostly help or give back to friends who have helped me but I might see what I can do here too. I run my own role play guild with assistance of my friend Lucevia. We do lots together and we like to talk a lot and have fun. We always welcome more people to our threads to chit-chat and stuff. 3nodding I'm a real chatterbox when you get to know me and I love making new friends and talking to them all the time. I'm also a huge gamer girl, I've played so many games that I've even beta tested quite a few in my lifetime too!

I got experience all over the place, so feel free to talk about anything with me! I'm pretty open-minded and love to give my opinion, but be careful I can be kinda blunt at times! whee As for anything else, I'm not really too sure what to say, just ask me if you are curious about more specifics. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:24 am
hi everybody i'm mitus
i joined cause i love anon gifting and also i thought it would be nice to have some helping getting items sometimes cause i don't buy gaia cash so i feel left out that i'm never able to get any of the items in the cash shop but i'm always willing to try and help anyone who needs it ^_^  

mitus

SweetMaggPies

Beloved Lunatic

12,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:21 pm
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Hello!
I am Cakes. Please call me Cakes. lol
I am huge into gore and crazy about anything that is weird and creepy.
I have been on gaia since 2004 and I have been through hell and back with this site.
I'm also a secret giver I have been doing that for two years and it feels really great to give and help out others. I do the same in rl to. Pay it forward is what I always say when someone tells me I am toooo nice. (Which I'm really not. But I know when someone needs the help.)
Anyways! Feel free to talk to me, sometimes I can't shut up. lol > w <

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:37 am
hi i'm Nashi i like to draw and read romatic genre books and cool mythical ones too i'm pretty good at drawing biggrin i love people but not all i love nice ones sweet too of course i like anime  

xX Nashizuki Xx

Demonic Gatekeeper

11,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nayliie

Distinct Muse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:26 am
Hey I'm Nayliie or Nay Nay
I'm shy, smart, and quiet x.x
I'm into reading and love interpreting poetry and writing it as well.
I'm a great listener though ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:30 am
Hello I just joined its nice to meet all of you yum_salmon yum_shrimp yum_tamago  

jade_panda1992

Nine-tailed Fox

8,140 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50

Robin of Hood

6,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:03 am
Hello.

I was invited by a friend.

I normally donate but gifts are nice every once in a while.

I've been on gaia since it started but I'd like to make new friends.

I've been into comic books since I was little girl.

I also love going to coffee shops and 'window shopping'.

I love animals but I love dogs the most.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:47 pm
Hello. I was invited by a friend. I love animals, especially horses. I am a Christian who love to talk about anything Christianity based with fellow Christians. I love Sailor Moon and I'm often cosplaying Sailor Moon's mother, Queen Serenity. I also have a thing for vampires. I am currently waiting on a new novel series by Lynsay Sands, coming out next month. Can't hardly wait! I don't know if I could help this guild. I do love to give a gift but only when the mood strikes. Oh and I also have a mule account on here. His name is Kirin Milan-King of Filor. I made a system where, for example Monday, I would be online as QueenSerenity37 then Tuesday, I would be Kirin Milan online and so on. Back and forth every other day to keep both accounts active. Pleased to meet you all! If you want to know more, you can either post here or PM me. ^u^  

QueenSerenity37

Lonely Sailor

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kiki_asakura

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:50 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Kiki. ' v ' /) I thought I'd introduce myself finally. I just joined this guild and was invited from a friend to join. I love making new friends and have been on Gaia for the longest of time. Some little tidbits about me are:
User Image I sing, but have little confidence in myself and do not think I sing well.
User Image I love roleplaying and writing stories.
User Image I reaaalllyy want to cosplay someday in real life.
User Image Kitties are my favorite animals.
User Image I love art donations of drawings of my OC character which I'm always looking for.

It's nice to meet everyone!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:54 pm
Hi guys~~! I am new to this guild. xD
anything you'd like to know, feel free to ask. 4laugh
I would love to make some new friends and meet new people. 3nodding  

HerMagic

Shy Fairy

Jelly_Lizzu

Heart Lover

9,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:55 am
Hi you can call me liz or Leia. I am happy to be here. Send me a message if you have any questions or just wanna be friends. ^.^  
The Official Prize and Giveaway Guild (^.^)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games