Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Prize and Giveaway Guild (^.^)

Back to Guilds

This is the place where you can recieve and give, also chat and have fun. 

Tags: friends, giveaway, chat, prizes 

Reply Donating to the needy. (Donate and Trade here).
ask for Zomg items and recipies here ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unseen_shadow_supreme

Distinct Shapeshifter

13,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hero 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:23 am
DarkSoullessMoonlightX
Ole_Brendon
DarkSoullessMoonlightX
Ole_Brendon
DarkSoullessMoonlightX

You can also ask me for zomg items or something :3 although im keeping the things needed for a blood bat of course :3 <3

alright. what all do you need?

I still need 8000 blood droplets D: ...well, 7524 to be exact but you get the idea lol and then i have 367 vmpire blood to go and 110 red eyes.

is there anything you ask for as payment?

ok do you have the orb aggrerates and clutch claws?
since it's pretty hard to get that much i would like some gold

I'm still in the process of crafting aggregates sweatdrop i'll get to work right away ouo and i do have some leftover claws.
idk if i can afford with gold tho xD im dirt poor lel

well i'm also trying to get the bat so the leftover claws would help and also do you have any charms? also if you haven't gotten them yet could you posibly get me the free charm bundles here's a link to where you can get them they're on page 1 www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/granted-items-ii-updated-july-23-2014/t.72700673/  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:47 am
Ole_Brendon
DarkSoullessMoonlightX
Ole_Brendon
DarkSoullessMoonlightX
Ole_Brendon
DarkSoullessMoonlightX

You can also ask me for zomg items or something :3 although im keeping the things needed for a blood bat of course :3 <3

alright. what all do you need?

I still need 8000 blood droplets D: ...well, 7524 to be exact but you get the idea lol and then i have 367 vmpire blood to go and 110 red eyes.

I'm still in the process of crafting aggregates sweatdrop i'll get to work right away ouo and i do have some leftover claws.

well i'm also trying to get the bat so the leftover claws would help and also do you have any charms? also if you haven't gotten them yet could you posibly get me the free charm bundles here's a link to where you can get them they're on page 1 www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/granted-items-ii-updated-july-23-2014/t.72700673/

Sure thing ^^" both of them right? they'll be traded along with the leftover claws :3

DarkSoullessMoonlightX

A Cat

unseen_shadow_supreme

Distinct Shapeshifter

13,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hero 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:42 am
DarkSoullessMoonlightX
Ole_Brendon
DarkSoullessMoonlightX
Ole_Brendon
DarkSoullessMoonlightX

Sure thing ^^" both of them right? they'll be traded along with the leftover claws :3

ok thank you  
Donating to the needy. (Donate and Trade here).

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games