Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Prize and Giveaway Guild (^.^)

Back to Guilds

This is the place where you can recieve and give, also chat and have fun. 

Tags: friends, giveaway, chat, prizes 

Reply Games, Music, and Funny moments!
The Grocery Games - TBA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:57 am
RabbleRosie
Not a problem! I've slowly been trying to get my hands on Labunee or another Bunilla. OP of a contest thread, Teleportress, just kind of gave me French Bunilla the other day. I was shocked to say the least! surprised I have that quest list but I haven't updated it with the list I was supposed to be checking against since I got French bunilla. I don't know why but it's been a weird couple of days.

Olives

French Bunilla? Hm... Well what are the most expensive items on your list if you don't mind me asking?

Pringles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:28 pm
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
RabbleRosie
Not a problem! I've slowly been trying to get my hands on Labunee or another Bunilla. OP of a contest thread, Teleportress, just kind of gave me French Bunilla the other day. I was shocked to say the least! surprised I have that quest list but I haven't updated it with the list I was supposed to be checking against since I got French bunilla. I don't know why but it's been a weird couple of days.

Olives

French Bunilla? Hm... Well what are the most expensive items on your list if you don't mind me asking?

Pringles

Other than the bunny slippers, which I'm saving for last so I can quest them seperately if I do it at all, it'd have to be Bunny March. I'm mad because somebody inflated FiFi the bunny past even the price of Bunny March and it was already a pricey item. If they think somebody's gonna buy it at three times the price they're missing a few eggs from their dozen. >:/

Queso  

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

Freshen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:13 pm
RabbleRosie
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
RabbleRosie

Olives

Pringles

Other than the bunny slippers, which I'm saving for last so I can quest them seperately if I do it at all, it'd have to be Bunny March. I'm mad because somebody inflated FiFi the bunny past even the price of Bunny March and it was already a pricey item. If they think somebody's gonna buy it at three times the price they're missing a few eggs from their dozen. >:/

Queso

Hii! Rice  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:57 pm
RabbleRosie

Queso

Bunny March... Oh how many times I've tried ascertaining that item for my friends... To no success mind you... It's quite the elusive and expensive item!

Reese's

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:04 pm
Freshen
Hii! Rice

Woah! Slow down there! Apologies but this is meant to be a two player game! Should've posted that in the rules...
But that doesn't mean you can't play and win some fabulous prizes!
Would you like to go first or would you prefer that I begin?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:25 pm
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
RabbleRosie

Queso

Bunny March... Oh how many times I've tried ascertaining that item for my friends... To no success mind you... It's quite the elusive and expensive item!

Reese's

Yeah, It's going to be ridiculous trying for it, I might just try to save all the items with heftier price-tags for last. Maybe by then I'll have a job and can spare five dollars for gcash as gross as that makes me feel. I'd rather not cause I definitely don't support the way this place is run as a business but if I'm really not any closer to my goal a couple months from now I guess five dollars doesn't end the world.

Also I'm sorry that I was gone a few days, I had to spray my apartment for bedbugs. emotion_puke

Saltines  

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:33 pm
RabbleRosie
Yeah, It's going to be ridiculous trying for it, I might just try to save all the items with heftier price-tags for last. Maybe by then I'll have a job and can spare five dollars for gcash as gross as that makes me feel. I'd rather not cause I definitely don't support the way this place is run as a business but if I'm really not any closer to my goal a couple months from now I guess five dollars doesn't end the world.

Also I'm sorry that I was gone a few days, I had to spray my apartment for bedbugs. emotion_puke

Saltines

Bedbugs? Ugh... Sounds like a pleasant process!

Tuna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:39 pm
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
RabbleRosie

Saltines

Bedbugs? Ugh... Sounds like a pleasant process!

Tuna

Absolutely it's delightful.

Upside-down cake. Also I was about to say something else but I wasn't sure things that were inedible counted. Do they count if I can prove I've bought it through a grocery store before? rofl  

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:42 pm
RabbleRosie

Upside-down cake. Also I was about to say something else but I wasn't sure things that were inedible counted. Do they count if I can prove I've bought it through a grocery store before? rofl

Honestly I'd believe you even if I've never heard of it before.
Granted I'd look it up, but I still believe in integrity!

Vegemite

rather nasty stuff that... UGH

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:52 pm
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
RabbleRosie

Honestly I'd believe you even if I've never heard of it before.
Granted I'd look it up, but I still believe in integrity!

Vegemite

rather nasty stuff that... UGH

Yeah I wouldn't throw anything like super weird out there, I was talking like, those packs of undershirts and cellphones and stuff. The closest grocery store to my house has a bunch of other stuff other than food and that's what I'm going off of. sweatdrop

Whipped Cream? Weiners if it has to be one word.  

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:56 pm
RabbleRosie
Yeah I wouldn't throw anything like super weird out there, I was talking like, those packs of undershirts and cellphones and stuff. The closest grocery store to my house has a bunch of other stuff other than food and that's what I'm going off of. sweatdrop

I see I see, I understand. Small time grocery stores are a thing of the past huh? Zantax

[EDIT]
Xerox Paper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:02 pm
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
RabbleRosie

I see I see, I understand. Small time grocery stores are a thing of the past huh? Zantax

Yeah, they are. There are a couple that are farther away like Aldi and a couple small family grocery stores but Kroger's is pretty much encompassing this whole state. Most of the United states for that matter.

Also, you're jumping the gun a little bit there, I thought x came next? rofl
Yogurt  

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:07 pm
RabbleRosie
Yeah, they are. There are a couple that are farther away like Aldi and a couple small family grocery stores but Kroger's is pretty much encompassing this whole state. Most of the United states for that matter.

Yogurt

....everyone is entitled to at least one embarrassing moment in their lives... Zantac...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:10 pm
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
RabbleRosie

Yogurt

....everyone is entitled to at least one embarrassing moment in their lives... Zantac...

Of course! I can own up to a dozen in the past few days alone probably. rofl

Apples  

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:59 pm
RabbleRosie
Of course! I can own up to a dozen in the past few days alone probably. rofl

Apples

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one then!
So tell me, are you playing for fun or prizes?

Bananas! Like my mind sometimes...

Games, Music, and Funny moments!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces