Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Best Chance of Getting Them to Lower GCash Announcements... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:50 pm
Kane Solomon
Give me the information i need and i will do it. I no longer care about my account. Gaia needs saving and i have no idea about hot to do so.

I think the only way Gaia can be saved from this current situation is if someone who would care about the users regardless of the GCash spending habits would buy the site and try to get it back to the way it used to be the best of their abilities.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:54 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon
Give me the information i need and i will do it. I no longer care about my account. Gaia needs saving and i have no idea about hot to do so.

I think the only way Gaia can be saved from this current situation is if someone who would care about the users regardless of the GCash spending habits would buy the site and try to get it back to the way it used to be the best of their abilities.

Well i would hate to ask but you wouldn't happen to have a couple of million $ hidden somewhere you could lend me XD  

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:18 pm
Kane Solomon
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon

Well i would hate to ask but you wouldn't happen to have a couple of million $ hidden somewhere you could lend me XD

If I did, I wouldn't be on the streets and I'd be Owner of Gaia, so sorry. I didn't mean that a user like us should buy it; I meant a business person or business organization that isn't all about the money like these new top dogs are.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:05 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon

If I did, I wouldn't be on the streets and I'd be Owner of Gaia, so sorry. I didn't mean that a user like us should buy it; I meant a business person or business organization that isn't all about the money like these new top dogs are.

Well i hate be the the one who points this out but i think most businesses are out just out for the cash XD.  

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:36 pm
Kane Solomon
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon

Well i hate be the the one who points this out but i think most businesses are out just out for the cash XD.

I know this far too well my friend. I'm glad you are aware of that fact too AND I hope you agree with me that it's a major shame that businesses only care about the money in your wallet or bank when you walk into their store instead of you as a customer. That way of operating business is way back-a**-wards because while business is about money they should realize that the customers are how they get their money and however the hell the corporate greed justifies only caring about the customer when money is at stake.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:10 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon

I know this far too well my friend. I'm glad you are aware of that fact too AND I hope you agree with me that it's a major shame that businesses only care about the money in your wallet or bank when you walk into their store instead of you as a customer. That way of operating business is way back-a**-wards because while business is about money they should realize that the customers are how they get their money and however the hell the corporate greed justifies only caring about the customer when money is at stake.

it hurts me how very right you are... Gaia used to be for the users. now its just for our wallets and their bank accounts. I would love to make a website like gaia. because i would not see the ******** out. I hate it when people back out or break a promise. but that is what gaia has turned in to. It makes promises and then conveniently forgets about them while covering the fact that they just dont want to spend the money... i hate to think how much this website is making in revenue in just advertising alone.  

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:23 pm
Kane Solomon
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon

it hurts me how very right you are... Gaia used to be for the users. now its just for our wallets and their bank accounts. I would love to make a website like gaia. because i would not see the ******** out. I hate it when people back out or break a promise. but that is what gaia has turned in to. It makes promises and then conveniently forgets about them while covering the fact that they just dont want to spend the money... i hate to think how much this website is making in revenue in just advertising alone.

True it is probably making a lot of money from that alone, but it probably isn't enough to pay all their employees me thinks.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:37 pm
yeah i know advertising is not its main sourse of revenue but if we can stop that just a little to show them the power of the user then maybe we might just make a tiny difference.  

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers