Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
The Fire Nation Hotel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Riri Hoshigaki

Genin

Clan:Hoshigaki

Bloodline:N/A

Demon:Isobu the Sanbi

Chakra:230/230

Speed:4 / Strength:6

Technique Used:

Passive:
• Underwater Breath Technique
Since they are sharks in almost all aspects, those of the Hoshigaki Clan can freely breath underwater for as long as they'd like.

• Advanced Swimming Technique
Because sharks have lived under water for centuries, the Hoshigaki can swim faster than the average Shinobi. (+2 to speed when swimming)

• Bloodlust Technique
Due to their love for blood, if the Hoshigaki smells the blood of a Shinobi, they can sense the opponent from miles away.

• The Jaws of the Sea
The Hoshigaki can manipulate water to the extent of their rank. Their water can move as fast as they can.

• Water Manipulation: The user has a weak control over water at all times. While they cannot create tidal waves, they can create small walls of water and other useful things out of it. They cannot however, control the jutsu of other ninja, even if they are water based, suck the water out of people, or mimic jutsu for free. They can however, negate a jutsu cast by another ninja if it is Suiton, and if they spend the same amount of chakra (Cancel an S rank Suiton Jutsu by spending S rank chakra.). This does not apply to combination jutsu involving water.

• Chakra Shell: The host can periodically (once every 5 posts) cover their body in a shell of hardened chakra for 2 posts, reducing Taijutsu damage they take by one rank.

• Fast swimmer in any body of water. +2 Base Speed

• Can use any water technique from the jutsu list at your ranking level.

• Plus +2 to base speed when underwater.

Riri walked into the hotel room he had paid for with Kasumo, they had just come from the hot springs. He had paid for the food at the ramen shop and the hotel. This didn't bother him after all it was just money, besides he wouldn't make Kasumo pay. They had gone to the hot springs where Riri had been quite insistent on bringing Kasumo into the mixed bathing. He in truth didn't want them separated, not on a mission like this. Conveniently they were the only ones there, they probably went at the right time. Anyways he only looked like once or twice preferring to keep his eyes closed and just relax. He had remained mostly silent only saying a few things from his personal life. He had commented on how he was Kya's guard like twenty four seven. His mind was occupied on his feelings. Once they had got to the hotel room he checked everything. He wanted no one listening in and would preform jutsu to make sure of that. After he checked everything out he sat on the bed and watched Kasumo. "Kasumo I had fun today, it felt less like a mission and more like a date." He said nothing after that waiting for her response, he specifically had said her name just to make sure she knew he was being real. This wasn't mission talk or cover, it was him expressing his feelings which was quite weird for him.

He went over the days details and what had happened. They had figured out quite a number of things, some of them could give the Mist some advantage in a negotiation. The implant the guard had, the two attacks on the Leaf. The prisoner they had captured and the current state of affairs in the village. All of this was important and in the morning they would decide to either go home or try their luck at the prisoner. They would have to discuss it and see what they decided.
[Words:3893 + 335 = 4228]

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:41 pm

Mood: Sleepy
Thoughts: "Be strong."
Chakra Pool: 250/250
Crush: NA
Ryo: 42,000

User ImageSpeeding < < Theme Music

.::. Speeding, 'cause it feels good
To be moving on
Sleep is for the weary
I'm not slowing down. .::.

User Image

[Weapon Master] ▬▬▬▬ [Chunnin] ▬▬▬▬ [ Kirigakure Kusagakure ]

K a s u m o H o s h i g a k i
Frozen Flower

Kasumo followed behind Riri into the hotel after their lovely visit to the village hot springs. Her skin was still faintly pink due to the hot water but she began to wounder if they had spent to much time there. He was paying for everything of course which in the back of her mind felt bad for but it would look odd if she paid for herself being the 'love birds' they claimed to be. They bathed in the mix bath which didn't bother her as one might think due to her current body not being her real one. It was like she was still wearing clothes even if only covered by a towel. They talked about Riri and how he was Kya's guard which triggered insane laughter within her own mind. Thinking back to the beach and the time she spent with the women not to long ago. Kasumo swore if she stayed with Kya much longer she would have ******** her brains out but that was a thought for another time maybe she was imaging it but that would be one strong imagination. Once they checked in they headed off towards their room where Riri began to check everything and so did she leaving no corner unchecked. Her back was turned towards him as he said down on the bed. A sigh escaped her in moments before be started talking in which she turned in his direction. Her eyes widening for a moment as he used her real name. Pausing as she moved across the room and sat down under the window. "Yea it was fun, every bit of it." she smiled as she leaned back against the wall turning her head off towards the side reviling only one side of her face.

Kasumo seemed shy suddenly as she was pulled out of being Rima and being herself again. Closing her eyes as a long trail of silents fell between the two. They learned quite a few things today and it was good information surprisingly but now it was time to rest. Kasumo pushed her body off from the floor and moved over towards the bathroom as she grabbed one of the hotel robes as she vanished behind the door. Once alone in the bathroom she quickly changed into the rob and reentered the room. "We are.. sleeping on the same bed right?" The answer might be simple but she just wanted to make sure... after all. [Words: 4228 + 410 = 4,638 ]

.::. And when the record is done,
I'll put another one on,
Speeding 'cause it feels good, 'cause it feels good .::.

Fight Music > > Fight time?User Image

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:11 pm
Lady Apple White

Riri Hoshigaki

Genin

Technique Used:

Passive:
Since they are sharks in almost all aspects, those of the Hoshigaki Clan can freely breath underwater for as long as they'd like.

Because sharks have lived under water for centuries, the Hoshigaki can swim faster than the average Shinobi. (+2 to speed when swimming)

• Bloodlust Technique
Due to their love for blood, if the Hoshigaki smells the blood of a Shinobi, they can sense the opponent from miles away.

• The Jaws of the Sea
The Hoshigaki can manipulate water to the extent of their rank. Their water can move as fast as they can.

• Water Manipulation: The user has a weak control over water at all times. While they cannot create tidal waves, they can create small walls of water and other useful things out of it. They cannot however, control the jutsu of other ninja, even if they are water based, suck the water out of people, or mimic jutsu for free. They can however, negate a jutsu cast by another ninja if it is Suiton, and if they spend the same amount of chakra (Cancel an S rank Suiton Jutsu by spending S rank chakra.). This does not apply to combination jutsu involving water.

• Chakra Shell: The host can periodically (once every 5 posts) cover their body in a shell of hardened chakra for 2 posts, reducing Taijutsu damage they take by one rank.

"Kasumo do me a favor and go back to your regular appearance, just for tonight. As for the bed yes we are sleeping in the same bed. I probably could of slept on the floor but I wished to spend the night with you." Riri looked at Kasumo closely before getting up from the bed and walking over to her. He then kissed Kasumo without a second thought, he was always a man who made it know of what he wanted. He wanted her not just for a night not a week but for an indefinite time. If she didn't then she would stop him right now, if she did then well he would continue. Riri pondered what made him like this girl, her power? No she was strong but most likely equal to him, her looks? No that wasn't it either, he liked her simply because he felt like he was with who he should be with. Usually sharing his feelings with anyone was something he never did. This was some his personality and some of it was just his Demons influence. [Words:4,638+183=4821]

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:07 pm

To be moving on
Sleep is for the weary

User Image

Frozen Flower

Standing in the room suddenly feeling awkward as Riri asked Kasumo to change back into her normal appearance as well as saying they would share the bed which didn't bring her much comfort either. Her eyes slightly rolling at his request as she changed into the appearance in which she felt looked childish at times and scared people away. She might not appear as 'shark like' as others from her family but you could still tell however she pushed these sudden worries away as it was not the time to be bothered with them. They might begin to cloud her judgement. 'Isn't that risky?' she wondered as smoke swept over her body bringing back her normal appearance. Pale skin, short blue hair and eyes the color of sapphires came into view. Was it really safe for her to be like this? What if.. but her thoughts were suddenly stopped as her mind fell silent. Riri moved so quickly she didn't even know he moved until she felt his lips on her own.

Her eyes widen in shock as she couldn't believe he was doing this. His kiss said more then 'one night' but many nights and it over whelmed her. Her mind began to go wild with thoughts such as, 'He likes me?' or 'How long has he liked me?' even 'How can he like me?' suddenly Kasumo moved her hands onto Riri's chest and softly pushed him away. "Don't." she whispered as her face looked down at the ground. Her eyes narrowing while her hands remained on his chest as her fingers curled into a fist. She didn't hate him at all but she liked him a lot but wasn't sure if her feelings were respect or interest. "I'm... not worthy of love." speaking these words in the same hushed tone. Kasumo may flirt at times but deep down she felt she wasn't good enough especially for someone from the Hoshigaki Clan. [Words: 4821 + 325 = 5,146]

I'll put another one on,

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:04 pm
Lady Apple White

Riri Hoshigaki

Genin

Clan and Bloodline ability:+1 rank on all water jutsu

Technique Used:

Passive:

• Bloodlust Technique

• The Jaws of the Sea

Riri watched Kasumo push him away then speak of not being worthy. He did something unexpected, something no one would do at this moment, he laughed. He did so for a short amount of time before speaking. "Your not the only one not worthy Kasumo. Haven't you ever wondered why no one in the clan nor in the village even talks to me, why they look at me in content and hatred. To them and my entire village I am worthy of nothing, to them all they see is a traitor. My parents were traitors I faked my own death becoming a traitor. Even more importantly they believe the demon was wasted on me. I am the host of Isobu the Sanbi, the three tails. I believe you are plenty worthy of everything I offer, if anything I am the one who is not worthy. I now have told you my greatest secret, very few people have heard what you just did." Riri bought her into a hug and then spoke once more. "Your more then worthy." [Words:5,146 + 177 = 5323]

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:17 am

Mood: Unsure

To be moving on
Sleep is for the weary

User Image

Frozen Flower

His sudden laughter caught her so off guard it felt as if the wind had been knocked out of her. The pain was sudden she felt weak in the knees for a moment but luckily she did not fall but remained on her feet. Was she being to serious? Surprised by his reaction all so could do was stand there in her own silents. Riri began speaking after some time as his words filled the emptiness of her mind. Having never wondered why because she knew. Having heard whispered around the clan as well as the village many times but never payed attention to them. Why you might ask? Well Kasumo was an outcast within the clan all her own. A child raised motherless by her Hoshigaki father. Her Hyoton characteristic standing out more so then anything else even if she wasn't the only mix member within the family with such blood their negative attention never seemed to waver from her. Maybe she was being selfish... not thinking about Riri before she last spoke however; she did not know he was the host of the three tails which surprised her only knowing it was a male within the village but who was never made clear. His arms wrapped around her in a hug as she had never felt so small in another's hold. Softly biting down on her own bottom lip due to his final words, saying that she was worthy. Kasumo buried her face in Riri's shoulder as the two stood their for a moment. Words escaped her at this time as she was unsure of what to say. "Thank you." her muffled voice escaping from the fabric in which her face was hiding. [Words: 5,323 + 285 = 5,608]

I'll put another one on,

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:37 pm
Lady Apple White

Riri Hoshigaki

Genin

Technique Used:

Passive:

• Bloodlust Technique

• The Jaws of the Sea

Riri held Kasumo in his arms for a long time only thinking about his feelings. He never gave one person this much of his feelings, she was special. He decided that he would protect this girl with his life. He put a hand on Kasumo's chin, lifting her face up to match his. Riri then kissed her once more, then spoke. "Will you spend your nights with me from now on? I promise to protect you with my life from any harm. All I ask in return is your love." Perhaps Riri was wrong to assume she felt the same way, but he didn't care. His personality, his demon all warned him against this but he ignored them. Never in his life had he felt so comfortable with someone before, so perfect.[Words:5608+132=5740]

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:50 pm

Mood: Unsure

To be moving on
Sleep is for the weary

User Image

Frozen Flower

They stood there for quite some time just holding onto one another. Being so tired she felt as if she could simply fall asleep right her. Eyes closing softly as she nuzzled into Riri's shoulder but her comfort was short lived when he took hold of her face then her chin. Lifting her face up to look at his own. Their eyes only meeting for a moment before he kissed her once again. It was a gentle kiss but didn't last so long as the first one. Riri breaking the kiss to speak again. Kasumo didn't know what to do with such a confession it make a blush spread out across her pale skin. "I.. um.. I.. don't." Kasumo was falling all over her own words as if her brain was on stun. Her eyes felt heavy as it was beginning to become difficult to keep them open. She had to know if Riri's feelings were new because therefore they would be sudden and unpredictable. "Riri.." Kasumo began in a small and hushed voice. "If you feel the same way when we return home.. I just.. I'm afraid of giving my heart to another." She had been protecting herself for so long never letting people in to close for this reason. Never wearing her heart on her sleeve because that would leave her soul exposed as well. Suddenly her hands lifted towards Riri's face as she took it into both her small hands. Blue orbs of sapphires looking into his own eyes as she made sure to have his attention. "Let's sleep. We have a big day tomorrow." Kasumo gently let go of Riri's face before stepping around him and heading towards the bed. [Words: 5608 + 285 = 5,893 ]

I'll put another one on,

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:18 am
Lady Apple White

Riri Hoshigaki

Genin

Technique Used:

Passive:

• Bloodlust Technique

• The Jaws of the Sea

Riri watched as she was so unsure of herself, she then said his name. He listened and nodded, in truth that made sense and he was willing to wait. "I won't change my mind if that's what you thin, but I agree it's smart to wait till we get back to the village anyways. She probably had only ever protected herself, never let anyone close. That was exactly the way Riri himself acted, he never let anyone in or close. All though he would like to think he was cold and emotionless, it wasn't true. Just like any person you have emotions and feelings. He decided his feelings would only be shared with Kasumo and no one else. She looked him in the eyes, those blue blue eyes. He loved looking into the eyes, the blue was so much different then his red eyes. He always wondered why it was he had red eyes, it was so different then anyone in his clan. People said those who are bloodthirsty were born with the red eyes. His guess was that it was the demon put in him that turned his eyes red. He also had white hair another uncommon thing, most of his clan had black or blue hair. He wondered about that as well, believing the demon to contribute to that as well. Least his skin was normal for his clan and his teeth. His skin was pale and teeth like sharpened points, the only thing that made him feel the same as the others in his clan. He snapped back to what Kasumo was saying, replying after she was done speaking. "Yes that is a good decision, we do have a interesting day tomorrow." Riri followed her to the bed taking off his shoes and everything above his waste. He would sleep shirtless with only pants on, and feeling safe for his sword was always with him. [Words:5893 ]

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:27 pm

Thoughts: "Calm down."

To be moving on
Sleep is for the weary

User Image

Frozen Flower

Kasumo's back remained turned towards Riri as she moved around the bed to the side she claimed as her own. Keeping her robe on as she pulled the blankets back and slid into the bed. She was glad he agreed with her even though he said his feelings wouldn't change. Hoping that was true but she didn't want to put so much faith in words. Words were like dreams at times. Easily twisted and changed depending on who's speaking him. Curling up into the blankets as she pulled them over herself resting her head on the very fluffy pillow provided by the hotel. Her blue hair tossed across the white pillow in a playful manner as she did not look at Riri again back still facing him. She was so embarrassed it was hard to even think of anything to say. Should she say, goodnight? Biting down on her bottom lip again as these thoughts rushed through her mind. "G-good night." she finally said in a whisper of a voice that was so gentle it was hard to even know if Riri heard her. Despite her eye lids feeling as heavy as lead Kasumo wasn't even sure if she was going to sleep tonight. [Words: 5893 + 185 = 6078 ]

I'll put another one on,

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:20 am
Lady Apple White

Riri Hoshigaki

Genin

Chakra:200/200

Technique Used:

Passive:

• Bloodlust Technique

• The Jaws of the Sea

Riri laid down into the bed and pulled the blankets up to cover him. He faced Kasumo's back but didn't mind, he liked just being near her. Kasumo's hair was sprawled across the pillow in such a way it just made him smile. She whispered so quietly the words goodnight that he barely heard it but he did. "Yeah good night to you too." In truth sleeping for him was unpleasant, more then unpleasant actually. When he went to sleep that's the only time the demon would talk to him at least for now. The thing was certainly like a turtle in its shyness. Riri would technically be sleeping but he would be talking to the demon all night, so it went by very slow. Not only that but the demon questioned him on everything throughout the day, especially if something big happened like all of today. Despite this he closed his eyes and fell asleep ready for the Isobu to question him relentlessly. [Words:6078 + 164=6242]

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:47 pm

Thoughts: "Calm down."

To be moving on
Sleep is for the weary

User Image

Frozen Flower

Surprisingly in no time Kasumo was taken by sleep. Her breathing soft and gentle as her shoulder would raise and fall with each breath. Her back remained towards Riri as she slept on her side but little did she know what awaited her in the morning. Her blue eyes waking up to find herself curled into something. Warm. Her left hand placed on top of something soft as she couldn't seem to figure out what was going on. She was the worse in the morning like coming out of a dream as the real world smacked her in the face. A gentle sigh escaped Kasumo was the world around her began to clear up. Oh my god! She was curled up against Riri. Oh god how embarrassing. Quickly she sat up and scooted over to her original spot on the bed. Calm down. It doesn't mean anything. You must have been cold or something. Kasumo told herself as she fixed her slight bed head. Going home today. Finally.[Words: 6242 + 170 = 6412 ]

I'll put another one on,

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:56 pm
Lady Apple White

Riri Hoshigaki

Genin

Chakra:200/200

Technique Used:

Passive:

• Bloodlust Technique

• The Jaws of the Sea

Riri was alerted by his demon that in the middle of the night Kasumo had latched onto him. It made him glad and gave him some hope. However it was time for him to wake up so he did, opening his eyes yawning and getting up. "How did you sleep?" Riri said as he got up and stretched. He certainly was warm, she really had been cuddling up with him. He gave a smile before getting up to change into his clothes. [Words:6412 + 82 = 6419]

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:07 pm

Mood: Rushed
Thoughts: "Just get home."

To be moving on
Sleep is for the weary

User Image

Frozen Flower

"Fine." Kasumo said in a rushed tone as she jumped off the bed grabbed her clothes and headed for the bathroom to get dressed. Anything to hide her embarrassment. Being dressed in no time as she exited the bathroom. Speaking with quick words. "I think we should head back home on our own." she told him in she picked up her boots and brought them over to the bed as she strapped them on. "If we're followed it will be safer that way." Pulling up a hood on her traveling clothes wearing a completely different outfit then when she was while being Rima. Where did she get that? Once finished with her boots she stood and moved towards the door. "I'll leave first. You leave shortly after, okay?" and with that Kasumo exited the hotel room and went onto the streets, alone. Not mad with Riri though her sudden distance might seem as if she might be but she didn't know how to felt or what she even wanted but maybe once she was home things would become clear. Finding some place away from everyone while she used a jutsu taking her back to Kiri. [Exit] [Words: 6419 + 180 = 6599 ]

I'll put another one on,

Black Fire Lord

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out