Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Be Opinionated! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:15 am
If you have to spend 3 hours convincing the goverment that you is literate, they should at least give you free stuff.

The Literacy Test is open for discussion.

Liv where beith you when ranting is essential?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:18 pm
Iz not bein inliterate!  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:28 am
Exactly. It was such a ridiculously easy test, I nearly cried.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:09 am
sabre_sword
Exactly. It was such a ridiculously easy test, I nearly cried.

You should take the drummer's test. Now that one is hard to pass!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:17 pm
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
the censored part wuz probably "go ******** themselves up their proverbial asses!", and Chub, 8 didnt suck it wuz a romance with and was the most difficult of the FFs but one of my favorite, and 9 wuz quite good. you probably are, and i wish i wuz. and those exams are supposed to be easy.

VII had romance. Tifa <> Cloud < Areis
IX had romance. Zidane <> Garnet < Kuja
X and X-II had ROMANCE UP THE @#$%^ WAZOO!
VIII had a dry plot and few high points...the best part about it was the card game, TripleTriad...although I must admit that most of the boys were hot... sweatdrop
Well, I know a lot of people who think VIII was pretty good...
...come to think of it, it's been a while since I played it. Maybe I should give it another try, huh?

Well the others HAD romance...8 WAS a romance...thats all it was a real big long soap opera...i enjoyed its characters and what not but of course i like FF games and it was my first, i played 7 after. now i did like 7 more...but i still liked 8 alot. loved 9 and yea i had 4 games with 95+ hours on them in X, nvr beat X2 because of all the s**t you had to do to get a perfect ending. 8 was jst sooooooooooo long...it took so much time to get into it...thats why most dropped it...but i liked it. to each their own..i have friends who think all FF suck a**.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:14 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
the censored part wuz probably "go ******** themselves up their proverbial asses!", and Chub, 8 didnt suck it wuz a romance with and was the most difficult of the FFs but one of my favorite, and 9 wuz quite good. you probably are, and i wish i wuz. and those exams are supposed to be easy.

VII had romance. Tifa <> Cloud < Areis
IX had romance. Zidane <> Garnet < Kuja
X and X-II had ROMANCE UP THE @#$%^ WAZOO!
VIII had a dry plot and few high points...the best part about it was the card game, TripleTriad...although I must admit that most of the boys were hot... sweatdrop
Well, I know a lot of people who think VIII was pretty good...
...come to think of it, it's been a while since I played it. Maybe I should give it another try, huh?

Well the others HAD romance...8 WAS a romance...thats all it was a real big long soap opera...i enjoyed its characters and what not but of course i like FF games and it was my first, i played 7 after. now i did like 7 more...but i still liked 8 alot. loved 9 and yea i had 4 games with 95+ hours on them in X, nvr beat X2 because of all the s**t you had to do to get a perfect ending. 8 was jst sooooooooooo long...it took so much time to get into it...thats why most dropped it...but i liked it. to each their own..i have friends who think all FF suck a**.

Only played 9, but I love it.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:55 pm
Nine was the best to play. I loved it. Seriously - I finally got my own copy of it. I was in GameStop a couple days ago, and when I was forced to choose between Kingdom Hearts II and Final Fantasy IX, I picked the latter.

And I hate soap operas. It's probably why I didn't like VIII...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:19 pm
JADE EMPIRE IS THE MOST ROCKIN RPG EVER!  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:58 am
Phanari

Never heard of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:49 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari

Never heard of it.

Course you haven't. It's for X Box.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:51 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari

Never heard of it.

its a good solid game...but its a bit too short...kinda like fable...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:44 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari

Never heard of it.

Yeah, it was too short.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:03 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari

Never heard of it.

Yeah, it was too short.

well from my standpoint i would say that some decent games on the xbox consist of both KOTORs, Half-life 2, the Halos, JSRF, Mechassault 1+2, Fable, Jade Empire, Soul Calibur 2*my all time fav SC*.
Now for the PS2 you have the FFs, Lego Star Wars, the Burnout Games, Tekkens, Mortal Kombats, Street Fighters, Virua Fighters, the Wrestling Games, DBZ Budokai 3*the best one of the series*, the Def Jam games, The Zone of the Enders 1+2, Shin Megumi Tensai: Nocturne, The Kingdom Hearts, the Metal Gears, the Onimushas.
For Gamecube you have Super Smash Bros Melee, LorR The Third Age, Geist, FF Crystal Chronicles, Harvest Moons, Ikaruga, the Zelda Titles, Kirby Air Ride, the Mario Parties*decent*.
well thats all i can think of off the top of my head...i havent been playing my consoles all too much because of college and MMOs.
which speaking of MMOs i totally rock at! WoW lvl 60 Shaman, CoH lvl 50 Fire Fire Tanker, and CoV im moving up as a Darkness Kinetic Brute lvl 11 right now. ^_^ im a gamer!!!!!!
all my gamers give me a Woot Woot!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:35 pm
Woot Woot!  

Phanaridie

Miroku2235
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:58 pm
Woot Woot!

Yea, those are solid games. But dont forget that the Burnouts are also on XBOX. I'm a WoW junkie as well (check my siggy). 56 warrior hells yea.

Fable was good, and i still love the comment that someone made. "The greatest lie ever told was the creator of Fable fooling the entire world into believing the game would not be short."  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff