Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konohagakure Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosDuo

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:02 am
Masutā Papetton // Genin // Puppeteer // Host to Saiken

Puppets are the keys//
To human Retribution//
While clay hands prevail//
Others will perish//

User Image

Masuta thought about her question for a moment as she created the clone. He had the urge to blow up the clone but thought it be unwise incase it was another trick. Instead he smirked to himself. " You have already proven yourself to be not so sweet or innocent...So if need be yes I would." He laughed a bit deviously as he heard haruko speak once more. "Okay then I will catch you later he thought pondering what he should do next. Perhaps he would stop by the house and check on his parents. Shrugging his shoulders he looked at the clone. "So what shall we do." He asked still a bit reluctant to touch the clone itself not knowing what haruko exactly had up her sleeve.

Kashensu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:22 am
User Image

A l i c i a

"I'm only human..

╔════════════════════╗

Alicia ran all the way to Konaha's streets, stopping for a moment to catch her breathe as she finally arrived at her destination. Once she felt better, she continued on, walking around, breathing in the beautiful air and scenery, taking in everything that she possibly could. She loved the outdoors, the trees, flowers, buildings, everything. She loved it all. There was nothing better than a stroll down her favorite place to be. Although, she was unsure of what to do. She wanted to form a team, but was unsure how. She could have asked the Hokage while she was there, but didn't want to bother him anymore. It seemed his hands were already full. The girl sighed, stopping in place. What she would do next, was something she was unsure of. All she could do was continue walking until she could figure it out.

╚════════════════════╝

and I crash and I break down.. "

Mood:
(;△;)

Panthers7

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:30 am
ChaosDuo
eh, no clue why i made that clone actually

Haruko's clone disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving Masuta free to do whatever he wanted.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:59 am
Masutā Papetton // Genin // Puppeteer // Host to Saiken

Puppets are the keys//
To human Retribution//
While clay hands prevail//
Others will perish//

User Image

Being left to his own accord once more Masuta thought for a few moments. What now. He thought to himself as he looked around. Deciding to go grab his puppets he began making the trek back home. Entering the garage he found a couple scrolls his father had left him as he placed moko and synu within them he smiled to himself. Slipping the scrolls into his backpack he searched the shelves. Smirking as he found what he was looking for he pulled the boombox off of the shelf. Guess I will have to make another one before this one breaks. He thought to himself as he headed back out onto the streets and out of the area.

[exits]  

ChaosDuo

Beloved Friend

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:56 am
Maku Minami

User Image

- Konohagakure -

- Puppet Class - Genin - Clay Hands -

Maku walked calmly through the streets of konoha looking at her grade sheet. She had come top of her class during the final exam but the instructors had noted her reluctance to work as part of a team. Maku knew she would be put on a squad soon and wasn't looking forward to it. If luck was anything to go by she would be put with a least one happy go lucky moron. She sighed heavily as she turned a corner. "This sucks..."

Chakra: 100
Speed: 3
Strength: 2

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:48 am
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂❝ A s a m i - K a t s u y u❞▂▂▂▂

User Image

Stamina - - { --- / ---- } - - Chakra - - { 115 / 115 } - - Speed- - { 3 [+1] (+1/-1) } - - Strength - - { 5 [+2] (+2/-1) }

Village : Konohagakure - Rank : Genin - Class : Medic - Clan : Katsuyu / Yamanaka - Ryo : 5,000

███████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ███████████████████████████████████████████ ██

Asami was making her way through the streets of Konoha, relaxing after another stressful day of examination. But she had finally passed and became a genin, which wasn't the best starting plans for her, but at least it was a good beginning to her journey. According to her grade, she was beaten by a few other people in the class, each of which she recognized being quite mean to her, mostly form her age. While most ninja were either in their teens or early 20s, Asami herself was just now close to turning 29 years old. It was a sore spot for her during her student classes, but those days were behind her. She turned a corner and did not see where she was going, bumping into someone as she took a step back, leaning down to the small one that she had hit. "I'm very sorry! I wasn't aware of who was coming!" She said in a very apologetic tone, extending her hand to help the person up that she might have knocked down. She then took note of the headband she wore, blinking once. "Oh. Are you a shinobi as well?"

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

Zarud Helviiryn
Surprise! :3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:41 am
Maku Minami

User Image

- Konohagakure -

Maku was knocked to the ground by someone, her exam papers falling around her. "Ow..." Thankfully she had landed on one of her clay pouches. Looking up she recognized the woman. Asami Katsuya, the oldest member of her class. Though she'd never spoken to Asami, or anyone else for that matter, Maku knew that anyone who took so long to become a genin had a serious problem and from where she was sitting that problem was being clumsy. Maku accepted the hand up and brushed herself down. "I am..." Maku was a girl of very few words. She crouched down and picked up her papers, brushing the dust of them as well.

TheRealKiru

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:28 pm

User Image

Stamina - - { --- / ---- } - - Chakra - - { 115 / 115 } - - Speed- - { 3 [+1] (+1/-1) } - - Strength - - { 5 [+2] (+2/-1) }

Village : Konohagakure - Rank : Genin - Class : Medic - Clan : Katsuyu / Yamanaka - Ryo : 5,000

███████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ███████████████████████████████████████████ ██

"Ah! I see you graduated from the academy as well." Asami smiled, smiling as she gently patted Maku's indigo colored head. "Good for you. I recall you being one of the best in our class. I'm sure you'll go on to do great things." Many students would recall Asami's rather motherly nature, always cheering on and encouraging the students while being told to stop by the teachers. Many that constantly picked on her would sometimes come to her for advice and encouragement when they felt lost, which she always welcomed them. "I'm a genin as well. Just actually got my headband. That last test was difficult. I had to stay after hours to actually pass it." She gestured towards the headband secured around her waist. "Do you want to go celebrate together?" Asami asked, asking Maku once more. "I could buy us both ramen. My treat."

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

Zarud Helviiryn
:3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:53 pm
Maku Minami

User Image

- Konohagakure -

Maku wasn't a fan of physical affection but kept quite as Asami patted her head. When she offered to treat her to ramen Maku was going to decline but her stomach objected. She sighed a little "Yeah sure..."

TheRealKiru

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:17 pm

User Image

Asami knew the child's answer as soon as her ears managed to hear the sound of a hungry belly. "Good! Come now. Let's go get you something good." The woman said cheerfully as she motioned for Maku to follow her to the Ramen shop, occasionally walking close by the girl and trying to hold her hand every now and again.

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

Zarud Helviiryn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:01 pm
Maku Minami

User Image

- Konohagakure -

Walking with Asami Maku noticed her attempts to hold her hand. She knew that Asami would keep trying, with a sigh she reluctantly allowed it. Holding her hand as they walked Maku it bit wierd. She never had a mother figure as she was growing up, her own mother dying during her birth. So this was a first for her.

TheRealKiru

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:05 am

User Image

Asami was in a better mood now that Maku had let their hands connect, looking like a mother and daughter. She led her to the Ramen Shop just as they rounded the corner, gttting her money ready.

[ EXIT to Ramen Shop ]

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

Zarud Helviiryn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:05 pm
Maku Minami

User Image

- Konohagakure -

[Exit To Ramen Shop]

((Nothing really to say until we get there. razz ))

TheRealKiru

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers