[FIN] Snip Snip! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:24 am
"Own a greenhouse and become a doctor. Cool." Lex tapped the scissors against his thigh in thought. It didn't look that bad. "Awww! You wanted to babysit pokes like Grimsie?" That would have been cute. "I'm going to have to take pictures of you and the fennekin."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:30 pm
"I've always been very fond of pokemon..." Zacharie said softly, his cheeks flushing. "I tend to get along with them better than most people." The more people he met around the base though, the more he found that he actually enjoyed the company of certain people. His roommate being one of them. "No, no, no, I'm not photogenic in the slightest!" The teen exclaimed, shaking his head adamantly.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:33 pm
"How can you not be photogenic? You are flipping adorable." Lex chuckled and turned back to trimming the last bits of too long hair into what could be taken as submission. "And they are easy to get along with, people are complicated about so many things."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:05 am
Zacharie's face, if even possible, turned a darker shade of red at Lex's compliment. "I-I'm not...really." He stuttered, sounding as frazzled as he felt. Him...adorable? What was the other even talking about?! Zacharie Dubois was many things but adorable wasn't one of them. "Pokemon are much easier to get along with. That I agree with." He murmured, trying to get his face to cool down without drawing attention to the fact that his face resembled a tomato. "Humans...are scary."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:32 pm
"Ooh, hush and take my compliment. I find you adorable, I would decree it over the loudspeakers for the whole base to hear. Zacharie, who is enamored with ghost and plant pokemon, and my very own roommate, is totes adorable." Lex replied and slung an arm over his roommate.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:34 pm
"I...you...but...don't do that." Zacharie didn't know if he'd be able to handle the other announcing something like that for everyone to hear. He wasn't sure if Lex was just messing with him or not...but it was always good to play on the safe side. "You are the one that is..." He wracked his brain for an appropriate word. Adorable wasn't quite right. "Pretty." He said after a moment of quiet contemplation. "Yes, that's an acceptable adjective." The teen nodded to himself before giving his roommate a small smile.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:47 pm
Lex grinned broadly and gently gave his roommate a noogie, ranking his knuckles over the just cut hair. "I'm a dead sexy beast," he replied, completely serious. "Not just pretty. Though I am that as well."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:53 pm
Zacharie tsked softly as he attempted to duck out from beneath the others arm, his hands automatically coming up to smooth his hair back into place. "A...dead, sexy beast?" He repeated slowly, his nose wrinkling in mild disgust at the imagery. "I wasn't aware that dead beasts were considered ah...sexually attractive to some." He supposed it wasn't unheard of...but it was still weird!  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:04 pm
Lex froze, staring down at Zacharie before grinning broadly, eyes glowing. "You never heard of the term, dead sexy?" He asked, wheels turning as he plotted. "Really, my wonderful if literal minded roommate, I shall have to find things to corrupt you with." He gave an attempt of an evil laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:19 pm
Zacharie wasn't entirely sure why the other felt the need to corrupt him, but if it made his roommate happy then he supposed the attempt wouldn't be too bad.

Hopefully.

"Well...as long as you do not go 'over board', as the saying goes, feel free to teach me things that you deem necessary. Helpful social tips and any new slang terms are very useful as I'm not entirely up to date with...any of it, really." He had no problem with admitting that he was not skilled with social interactions what so ever.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:09 pm
"I won't go too over board." Lex promised and grinned at Zacharie. "We have to go shopping and dating and ooh, clubs. I love clubs. You will like them too!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:55 pm
What did he just get himself into?

"While I don't mind shopping...is dating and attending clubs really necessary?" Zacharie asked meekly. He had never been on a date in his life (he wasn't bitter about it, the thought of dating in relation to himself was...weird.) and he was certain that he wouldn't enjoy any sort of club. Whether it be like a sport like club or a club where people gathered to drink, dance, and...fornicate. Just the thought had him repressing a shudder of disgust.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:41 pm
"We are going to go shopping, then I am taking you on a date, and then well either a club because I like dance clubs, and I think you should at least experience one of them or a tattoo parlor." Lex paused, in thought. "Or both... and I need to plan!" He clapped his hands, grinning and ran off to make some plans on what he was going to introduce Zach to.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:00 pm
Before Zacharie could voice any concerns (and he had a lot of them) Lex was already long gone. "I...you...clubs..." He floundered uselessly as he tugged the drape off and hopped out of the chair he'd been sitting in. "A date?!" That was probably the biggest thing on his list of concerns. "Oh no...oh dear..." He muttered, running a hand through his freshly cut hair.

A date?
...Looked like he had some studying to do.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas