[FIN] Calming the Storm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:16 pm
Zacharie nodded, "They...looked like they were working hard when I came in." Though he wasn't as serious with training his pokemon as he should be so perhaps maybe Faleen's pokemon had just been playing around. He was far from being an expert about such things.

Peldes squeaked, wrinkled her nose in disgust before shaking her head. She was, of course, referring to Zacharie. The smaller Absol leaned over as much as she was able to to sniff at the other. This Absol smelled nice, a bit like when she had lived outside in the forest, and it made her instantly calm down and even a bit drowsy. "Not my fault that you're all grow'd up." She grumbled.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:23 pm
Absol started, not sure what she was talking about until he suddenly looked up at Zacharie.
Absol replied with a mild tone, tilting his head a little and leaning forward toward her again

Faleen looked up at Zacharie suddenly at his comment, then looking over at her shoulder where froakie was sitting.
"Oh, what? No, that was mostly froakie baiting Scraggy. they seem to have that kind of relationship with one another."

froakie sat up a little on his hind legs, smirking dangerously at Zacharie.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:50 pm
She said excitedly with a lazy nod of her head. Peldes told the older Absol, giving the human a fond look from the corner of her eye. She hadn't known the human for very long, but she knew that they were going to get along very well. He had found her when she was scared and all alone and had been treating her so nicely. She wagged her tail happily.

"Oh, is that what they were doing?" Zacharie regarded the Froakie with a look of fond exasperation. He was more than used to pokemon taunting each other just to get a reaction. It was practically the only way that his pokemon interacted with each other. "My pokemon...bait each other frequently." He huffed a soft, sheepish laugh, "So I suppose I have recognized that."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:06 pm
Absol blinked once at her comment, turning his head down a little as he squinted one eye before speaking

Another voice, one that Peldes hadn't heard before spoke with indigence. Absol barely had time to let out a light breath through his nose and lift his head back up before a Bannette, dark blue and black was coming into view by its dark type partner, his floppy doll like arms crossing with a frown turning down his zippered mouth.

Absol said, not even the least bit surprised to see the Banette.

Absol said pointedly.

Scraggy, who was standing by Absol at this point, was staring up at the two with wide eyes, looking between them as they spoke.

"Team work does need to follow." Faleen said with a light sigh,
"Speaking though, how is the Porygon I gave you working out for you? I hope its proving to be useful in your work?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:20 pm
The young Absol insisted before startling at the sudden appearance of the ghost type. Peldes stared at the Bannette, her head cocked in confusion, The pokemon certainly looked like Jabari...but something was off.

"Oh, Virus!" Zacharie said excitedly, a wide smile stretching his lips. "It's doing very well, I don't know how I managed to get anything done without it." He gushed as he patted down his pockets in search of his RocketDex. "I must have left it in my room in all of the excitement but normally I carry it with me at all times. It's very helpful with keeping notes, taking reminders, and well...helping me work my RocketDex in general." He absolutely adored his Porygon, couldn't imagine what he would have done without it. "I really do appreciate that you gave him to me." He said sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:25 pm
Absol looked from Banette back over to the Absol He finished.

Banette frowned, but said nothing to counter the Absol's words, an argument like that wouldn't get Banette very far at all.
Though at the name spoken by the little Pokemon, drew a confused look from the ghost type.

Faleen shared a grin of shared sentiment "They are surprisingly useful aren't they. I had no idea myself untill I was assigned one." Faleen agreed, before her smile grew a little more polite "You're very welcome. I'm glad to hear that he's being put to good use."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:33 pm
What the other Absol said was just a little too profound for Peldes, but she nodded her head slowly all the same. She repeated quietly, her little face scrunching up in confusion before it smoothed over into easy acceptance. This bigger Absol definitely knew more than she did, so he most likely knew what he was talking about. She supposed in time she would come to understand what he meant. But for now, all she was seeking was food and a warm place to sleep. She told the Bannette.

"I've been meaning to come by the labs to pay you a visit since I want to make sure that Virus is doing well. I've done some battle training with it and it's doing well with that but I'm more concerned about its technological abilities." Zacharie explained lightly as he fiddled absently with a loose string on his shirt sleeve. "I would very much like it if it continued its learning with working various programs but I'm not really one to judge how well its doing."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:12 pm
Banette asked, crossing his floppy arms and floating a little closer.
Banette said with a thoughtful look before snickering

Faleen arched her eyebrows a little as Zacharie explained his training with his pokemon. "You're more that welcome to stop by anytime you like, Your Porygon should have a lot of the basics down from what he was taught before, but Porygon are quite adaptive to their trainer's needs, but more training is always a good idea."
She blinked once "I couldn't help much with the battling of your pokemon, I'm afraid I don't do battle training like a normal pokemon with my own Porygon."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:35 pm
Peldes told the other, shaking her head a bit. The little Absol gave a long, loud yawn and snuggled more comfortably in Faleen's arms. She'd had a long day of being carried around and shown off.

"Oh! No, no, I don't need any help with battle training. I think that I've taught it all that I want it to know." Zacharie said thoughtfully, "I don't plan on sending it out to battle...it's more of a precaution than anything else. I just want to make sure that its able to expand its technological knowledge." He explained before his attention was drawn to Peldes, who was quickly nodding off in the Agent's arms. "I think perhaps that it's time for Peldes to sleep." He commented with a fond smile. "I also need to check on some of my experiments..." He muttered mostly to himself, almost as if he was reminding himself since Virus wasn't there. "I'll be sure to stop by the labs some time. I do appreciate your willingness to help Virus, I'm not sure if I've said that enough." He gave the blonde a shy smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:51 pm
Once Faleen's attention was drawn down to the pokemon in her arms, she blinked, "Ah- seems so"
Shifting the pokemon very carefully so that she could hand it back to its trainer, Faleen nodded lightly to the younger Rocket.
"Again, You're free to message me at any time, I will make time for your visit." She told him.
"Thank you for introducing me to your Absol, it was enlightening to meet such a young one."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:27 pm
Zacharie took the sleeping Absol into his arms with the utmost care, smiling softly as she yawned widely and snuggled into his arms. "Yes, I'll be sure to send you a message." He said, making a mental note to tell Virus to remind him later. "Take care, Agent Faleen. I've enjoyed talking to you and I look forward to our next encounter." He smiled broadly, nodding toward Faleen's pokemon before turning on his heel and leaving the recreational room.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff