Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:20 pm
"A sunny sun...?" Nicolette repeated with some confusion in both her voice and her expression, not quite sure what exactly he'd meant by that. Either way the day looked perfect to her, and so she shrugged it off and moved to his question. "Nicolette," the young girl offered with a bright smile and another small curtsy. "What's your name?"

She paused a moment when she realized Vahy'n was there, and with a soft "oh!" she bent down - carefully, given the fact she was in a dress that went to her knees - to offer a hand to the water-type. "Hello, Vahy'n," she greeted her happily, a smile on her face. "That jewelry is different than what you normally have on, isn't it? You look beautiful."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:00 pm
Ray

"Hi! Totally! Which is obvious cuz pokémon are /awesome/! Who wouldn't want them at their wedding?!" Henrietta grinned up at Ray, then at Double Stripe, happily.

Gummy accepted the pat on the head with a slow, out-of-sync, blink.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:01 pm
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Abel." Andre said, a content smile playing on his lips before turning his attention down to his pouting brother. "That's just Vincent, no need to take him so literally, little brother." He said in a soothing manner, just barely noticing Abel's extended hand. He took it up into his own slender, gloved hand and gave it a few shakes. "I hope this isn't the last time we'll be seeing you."

----

Zacharie eyed Abel warily for a moment before smiling shyly at the blond's compliment. "I turned nineteen in July, but I like to think I'm a bit more mature than my peers." He muttered with a slight shrug of his shoulders. Finally, someone that didn't treat him like he was a child. And he even thought that he was 21! "Are...you friends with Rosie?" He asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:46 pm
Oh, boo. At least Andre appreciated his fun words. Zacharie was all uppity and totally had no sense of humour- the kind of guy Vincent would tease relentlessly if he wasn't related(and very important) to Andre. Geesh.

"Glad we have an opportunity to meet again, at least!" Vincent said to Abel, then glancing around him to look for Rosie. Alright, he knew she wasn't going to come out until later, but that didn't stop him from looking! Maybe he'd get lucky! "Hey, Andre, you wanna drink? I'm gonna grab me one. I can get our lovely twerp one too, if he wants one," Vincent asked, dropping his formality as he spoke to Andre. Maybe his Ronnie was totally hiding behind the refreshments table! Yeah! ...And he could let his Eevee out. The grouchy little dude wasn't very fond of company. The farther away from people he was, the least grumpy he'd be.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:23 pm
"Yeah, me too," the blonde said with a smile to both Andre and Vincent as he shook the hand of the former. He then turned to Zacharie, his brows raised in surprise, "Really? You only just turned nineteen? Man, you coulda fooled me easy if you hadn't said anything." The question posed to him made him think for a brief moment before he nodded. "Yeah, I am, though I think I'm probably better friends with Luke; I've hung out with him more often. What about you?" The guy was kind of quiet, and Abel could only assume he was rather shy. He definitely didn't seem like the outgoing type, at any rate, not that there was anything wrong with that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:11 pm
After Vincent wandered off to the refreshments table, he took out his Eevee's pokeball and let out The Consul. "A'right, your grumpy highness, think you can behave for a lil' while, huh? I'll letcha do your thing. Don't get into anything, don't bite people or pokemon- hey, heeey." Vincent knelt down next to Connie after getting a rather dirty look, "You can bite someone later, okaaay? Good, good! Go on, then," Vincent shook his head as the Eevee stalked off away from him, heading straight behind a tree to hide. Vincent took up getting drinks for his party in the meantime.

Connie, The Consul, his grumpy highness, whatever Vincent felt like calling him, peered out at the people and pokemon that'd come to the wedding. There wasn't a huge group yet, but it was still far too many. Maybe if he just ran and hid in a bush for a while he'd manage to avoid everything until his human called for him... so, Connie quickly turned and ran off into the trees. Or, he would have, if there hadn't been a tree right behind him that had rudely hit him in the face when he tried to flee. Connie fell back on his rear and shook his head, glaring at the tree. Where had that come from?!  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:58 am
Well, nothing horrible had happened yet, Angeline was fine, Nicolette was right there... Lulu took the peaceful moment to look around - while keeping her eevee in her field of vision, of course - just in time to see another eevee run head-first into a tree. No pokemon nor human came to its aid, and so the vaporeon made the assumption that the other eevee was motherless, given the lack of any sort of response from anyone else, and so she picked up Angeline - much to the blue-eyed eevee's dismay, surprise, and vague indignation ("I'm not a baby anymore, you don't need to carry me everywhere!") and trotted over to the other normal-type before depositing Angeline back on the ground. "Are you all right?" She asked softly, leaning down closer to the eevee with a great deal of concern in her expression. Angeline simply huffed, her ears back at the great embarrassment that was being carried around by her mother.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:06 am
When Luke appeared, Nicolette's mouth formed a small circle of surprise and suppressed excitement, so she offered the man another small curtsy and a polite "excuse me" before practically bouncing over to the redhead, her hands outstretched to take his. "Ohh Luke, congratulations! I'm so happy for you and for Rosie," she said earnestly, her expression bright and excited - so much so that a couple of tears began to form in her eyes. "You're both going to be so happy! And wanting to help children instead of receiving gifts - you're both so wonderful, I-- oh," she finished abruptly as she raised a hand to her eyes to try and prevent further tears from forming - or falling - as she tried not to cry. When she'd discovered the couple had opted for asking for donations instead of presents, she'd promptly burst into tears that had lasted a good while.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:10 pm
Evan

"Hi, got it in one!" Dith beamed and reached out with one massive paw to shake Evan's hand; his grip was firm but careful. "I am Dima - Dith - and these are my parents Konstantin and Il'ya. This is a beautiful venue!" And over there was Luke! Dith grinned and waved but didn't make a beeline for his young friend, he was already engaged in conversation with somebody else for now.

"Delighted to meet you...?" Konstantin continued the thread of the conversation with Evan and shook his hand in turn, returning the other man's bright comfortable grin.

Il'ya gave a polite incline of her head and a small smile. "Charmed," she said as she reached out for Evan's hand with a grip like steel.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:11 pm
Indeed, not much longer... though at this point time in general was passing at a snail's pace. Even so, it was difficult to feel bored.

Luke nodded his acknowledgment to Dith's wave as he responded to Nicolette, replying to her praise with a dismissive laugh as she became misty-eyed in her sentiments, "It's not anything special; it just seemed silly to accept gifts when we don't need anything."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:19 pm
Andre leaned down towards his little brother, "I'll be right back." He murmured, smiling a bit at the slightly panicked look he received. "I'll go to the snack table and come right back." He promised, lightly touching the side of his head to Zacharie's before giving Abel a nod and wandering off the way Vincent had went. He watched the various pokemon wander about and figured, why shouldn't he let out a few of his? "Tepsichore, Nenuphar, behave yourselves and keep an eye on Zacharie." The Sylveon gave an excited yip before dashing off to go explore while the Vaporeon yawned indulgently and sauntering off in the younger Dubois direction.

----

The teen watched Andre wander off for a moment before nodding lightly in regards to what Abel had told him. "I have never met Luke...and I'm not sure you could consider my acquaintanceship with Rosie to be labeled as 'friendship'. We met not to long ago...she helped reunite my brother and I." He explained, bouncing lightly on his toes. "I am very grateful to her for it. I hadn't been aware that I had any family left before she brought me to meet him." He smiled happily before it faltered slightly. "Is that something that one shares with someone that they just met?" He muttered, mostly to himself, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "I've read that it's a good thing to be open when conversing with people...but not too open." He looked back up at Abel with a curious expression. "Was that too much information?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:53 pm
Nicolette similarly dismissed Luke's rebuttal with a shake of her head, still trying very hard not to cry. "No, it is special, and so kind-hearted and selfless of you both," she insisted, dabbing at her eyes a bit to rid them of the few tears that tried to fall down her cheeks. "But, how have you been doing? I was so worried when I got the last note about the wedding being put off, but I'm glad that everything is okay now.. Oh, but," she paused, a confused frown crossing her face before her expression shifted to one of shock and concern, one hand partially obscuring her mouth, "what happened to your face?" That scar certainly hadn't been there the last time she'd seen him.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:01 pm
Abel lifted a hand politely as Andre departed for the time being, and then focused on Zacharie again. His brows raised in surprise though, but before he could reply, the purple-haired teen continued, almost to himself. This guy didn't seem to have very good social skills, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing, Abel though. "Nah, I think it's just fine," the blonde assured him with a dismissive shrug, hooking his thumbs into his pockets. "That seems like Rosie, I think. She's a good person. Luke is, too, without a doubt." He didn't think he had any family left... Was that something he should ask about? That probably wasn't a very happy topic to discuss in a happy setting like this though, so instead, he offered with a smile, "I'm glad Rosie reunited you and your brother, though, that's really awesome."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:15 pm
Nicolette

"Sunny something. I don't know I'm not really into the whole pokemon training scene, ya know." Though a chuckle met her look.
"Nicolette" He greeted, taking her smaller hand into his "I'm Bruce, Rosie's Uncle."

He grinned as she moved on to meet Luke, looking to the other guests.

Henrietta
"Crazy people... and uh... mmm naw that's bout it. I think only crazy people." She replied with a smirk to Henrietta's comment.
"So hey, have you seen the soon to be newlyweds around yet? I was thinking we should go hunt them down." He asked, grinning more cheekily at Gummy's reaction to being pet.

Dith
Even's grin grew a little more, though he nudged a broad shoulder toward the smaller brother speaking to Luke "Wish I could claim that, but it took a little practice with his help. Brother doesn't want to be embarrassed when I go around mispronouncing the guest's names." He arched his eyebrows with a more hardy laugh at his confession, but in good spirits returned the shaking hand from Dith.
"Its nice to finally meet you all, my name is Evan, I'm a cousin of Rosie's" He said in greeting to the man's father and a more delighted look at the demeanor of his mother. "Please make yourselves comfortable. We should be starting seating for the ceremony soon."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:52 pm
"I would hope that Luke is a good person, Rosie deserves that." Zacharie nodded firmly and shook his arms free of his cloak so he could run a hand through his slicked back hair. "I suppose I'll be getting to meet him some time during the day. I think that will be enjoyable." At least, he hoped it would be enjoyable. With Andre and Rosie around he didn't think anything too horrible could happen...and Vincent, he supposed the blond wouldn't let anything happen to him either. Who knew though. "Yes, it was very kind of her." He smiled lightly before shaking his head. "It's not considered polite to talk predominantly about oneself though. Would it be alright if I asked where you're from?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff