Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water
Kisu No Ichi [Demolished] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Before my very eyes... there it was again. The City of Kise, a monument to an old, foolish enemy of mine. Or perhaps just a memory long overdo for erasing. Either way what drew me here was far more important that that person ever had been. In a short amount of time the city had been changed so much. It looked honestly just like Sorana. Kaiser had found the floating city and claimed it as one of his many forward operating bases. The residents had been subjugated and forced to work or die. In some cases work and die. I narrowed my eyes down from my seat abord Percival's head. I could feel them all, the heilands and lydians alike. Even some pale demons were there. The monsters of the northern horde. I sucked my teeth and wrapped bandages around my hands and upper body. This would get messy quickly, but this needed to be done. The battle was not going our way, and I needed to make. Something. Happen. So I left my position at our command center in Kiri and headed here to see the reports myself. I would go in fast and hard, just as they would. They had little experience against their own tactics, and Kaiser had prepared them mostly to deal with the monkeys.

The rightful Empress of Sorana would teach them a harsh lesson.

I grasped for one of Percival's six horns, holding to it with one arm as he descended, far larger than anything other than my father's dragons. We entered their space quickly and entered a strafing run. I inhaled deeply, power welling within me and Percival both. With a horrifying, telling shriek from me and a bellowing roar from his gaping maw a huge, a horrendus blast of flames and wind combined and laid waste to a large city district. I cut my breath, as did the beast below my heel, and we went into a large, wide circle, flying fast around the city. I got low, touching his head as I saw dragons being summoned and response teams being formed. Flames covered percival and I as we circled like vultures. As the first of them mounted up, I pointed downwards and delivered a single command. Descend. We flew at max speed towards what looked like a mass coalition and before most of them could escape Percival crashed into the ground, sending me flying as he did so. A massive area was destroyed entirely, half a mile damn near, and I was flying at the head of the destruction. My eyes focused on one of my kin, just outside the destruction zone on his dragon. A flaming blade called itself to my hand just as I made contact. To say it was cleaved to nothingness would be a massive understatement. As for his rider, well his blood stained my face and bandages freshly by the time I landed.

Percival appeared at my back seconds later as I surveyed my surroundings. Shock and awe: complete. They were closing, like a horde or a stampede, from all directions. Fine by me, that just meant I wouldn't need to hunt and chase them. Percival touched me with the point of his nail, suddenly becoming merely an ethereal version of himself and then disappearing into neon shards of light as black flames streamed from my every inch. My flame focused into a longsword of pure energy, but I chose not to bring forth my shield. Not yet. I could almost see the glow of my own eyes in this state. It felt amazing to truly let loose with no regard for my environment or "allies" I needed to be careful of. I felt... powerful A smile tore into my face; I was so giddy with excitement. I rose into the air, streams of black fire lifting me as they drew closer to me. Come you WORMS! I screeched falling back to the ground and punching it, bringing forth lava that rushed out intending to clame the whole city. Though the lydians could stand this momentarily, a lot of lives would be claimed just by this. They leaped down from buildings, or outright ran on the lava at me ith their beasts. I Ran to meet the first group, sinking my blade into a skull, then tearing it free and kicking his body backwards, crashing into and pushing back that group, splashing lava everywhere in a wave. I spun, cleaving an assault from behind in half, dragon and all with an extended swing. I Caught a blade in my hand grinning as another two game my way. I yanked the ******** towards me to body block one blade and then pushed then both off their feet. As for the other blade a wall of fire shot forth and claimed him. Not even Lydians can truly resist my flames.

I was right at home here, the only time I ever enjoyed being with Kaiser was when we were fighting. When i could release my hatred for him into something physical. A pale demon managed to halt the flow of lava somehow, but not before set the entire city alight with flames. With that threat gone now more forces were coming my way atop the icy obsidian. I inhaled as I saw myself surrounded and rleased another screaming shower of white hot flame. I turned in a circle, burning the masses down for as long as I could hold out. As the flames went out scores fell but it couldn't keep them back for long. Just long enough for me to decide my next course of action. I Percival's form, ethereal and phantasmal, appeared, barreling into them on one side and crushing them as I focused my flames into a wider spread in the other. I cut it off suddenly as i felt the power of a Heiland troop about to launch an assault. Taking no chances I lead clear of their attack and bounded from dragon to dragon in the air like a pinball, cutting them each down before I blasted towards the grounded foes in a blur of motion, exploding them with air pressure and sending that area of the horde flying back. I missed not a beat as the heat raised around me. I took a step skidding to a stop as I halted my momentum and prepared my next attack. The army was having troube keeping up with me. Pitiful.

I launched from the ground, rolling through the air and landing with another powerful blast of black fire. I then extended the range of my blade again, piercing a line of men in it's path, and spun quickly, cutting a 20 ft radius down. Percival's form snatched a coming dragon from the air in each hand, and he roared as he crushed one, along with his lydian, and crushed the others in his massive jaws. With his body clear as day, I got a clear view of all the gore, the crushed guts and blood spraying in mid air. As they fell I was hit head on by a hail of ice spikes and psychic energy. A bit of blood loosed from my body, which was slightly annoying, but it was of no consequence. Responding fast I clapped together my hands, forming handseals as my flaming blade dispersed momentarily. Four images of myself appeared at my side, and each one, including me, produced both sword and shield. Mine however, was actually a mirror. The Yata Mirror. We ran in different directions, and Percival's form periodically appeared in the skies as well. Our exalted march was one of merciless rampaging fervor. We would lose a clone here, another there, until it was just I again. They were beginning to overwelm me, not truly of course, but I sustained damage finally. Without Percival things would have been much worse off.

--------------------------------------------------------------
                                            The Present~

It took a while but eventually I managed to take down the last dragon. Iw as bruised and out of breath by then, finally, and Percival returned fully as the Inverse ran out of steam. I wiped blood and sweat from my head and realized it was in my hair as well. I lowered to the ground and panted, there. looking around at the death and destruction. It was what I was good at back then. Before I found her... another like myself. An orphaned Lydian. My daughter. And you Kasumo, my dear. Kya sat in the now cold, dead silent floating city. There were mostly skeletons left, if that, and the smell of death had long since left in the two years that had passed. Kya felt phantom pains all over her body, which she did enjoy. She looked Kasumo in her eyes, and pushed her over so she could straddle her amid the ash and derelict buildings. Want to know why I told you that story? It wasn't jsut to brag, no. I told you because I don't think I have ever let you really know me, not Kya. Katerina Strehkovsky. I revel in that, you see. Dominating people, not just in combat or the bed room. I mean I love to exert myself. She lowered herself down to kiss her neck. I love to show people their position on the food chain. She would say it into her ear, gasping at her shirt and pulling it over her chest, kissing between her breasts. I like pain. I like the act of inflicting it and the privilege of receiving it... willingly or not. I study a lot. she would say sliding her hands between the bra and breasts with a wry smile as she played with them. Jashinism interests me, somewhat. But I won't convert. We just have an understanding. After all, I am the proof that gods exist in this realm. She would chuckle biting her lip and craning her neck to the side as she focused her hands on the pleasure points on ehr favored prize's chest. A god of destruction and war perhaps. And you, the goddess of all things beautiful. A strength all it's own resides in you too. A strength I wish to test more and more everytime I look at you. A hand would retract, just one, and grab her by the neck, as she adjusted herself to straddle her more dominantly. Kasumo. Katerina said, her face a serious one now. She would grasp at her neck in a familiar way to how she did in the bed room. Her face hovered inches from Kasumos. She arched her back so her body could touch hers. Her grip, both of them, tightened a bit. It's been two years and I have not had a desire for another besides you. I want you. I want to conquer and dominate you. I want to learn you as I learned myself. I want you to need me as I need you. As the battlefield needs me. No... I want you to be my battlefield. We can have conquests. You can take the reigns if you want. I can learn, I can be what you need as you have been for me. She bit her lip as that last bit escaped, but then she smiled and her index finger trailed to her chin without her grip loosening. You can be my Queen, and I'll be yours. Perfect storms like us are meant for each other after all. With that she would wait to hear what Kasumo had to say to her with baited breaths.

Energy 500/500
                                            Stats 9/7
                                            Equipment
                                            Passives

Technique

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:37 pm

Mood: Enthralled
Thoughts: "This.. woman."
Chakra Pool: 295/295
Crush: Katerina Strehkovsky

User ImageBad Intentions < < Theme Music

.::. This is the face I wear treading the riptide
Abysmal oceans where good girls go to die
I wanna love somebody
Wanna feel their love on me .::.

User Image

[Weapon Master] ▬▬▬▬ [Jounin ] ▬▬▬▬ [Otogakure]

K a s u m o H o s h i g a k i
Frozen Flower

Eyes the color of rolling waves peered out across the scene before them. Never had she thought to stand in this very spot but in the time she has known Kya a lot of things have happened that Kasumo never thought herself doing or even going. How could she have known that encounter on that quite beach would lead her, here. Shifting her weight between her legs the click of her boots faintly echoed off the walls of this dead and silent city. A city that floated in the sky. The same sky Kasumo looked up at everyday. Eyes glancing at human remains that were still present but their structure was so brittle one touch and they would simply fade to dust. Clearly visible to the eyes but the city even smelt like death. It faintly lingered in the air causing that cute noise of hers to itch at the secant. Kya's enchanting voice echoed in Kasumo's head as she had sat herself down but Kasumo remained standing gazing out at the ruins of the city. A moment past and Kasumo would take a seat beside Kya only to have her gaze abound her in seconds. Beautiful eyes seemed to take hold of Kasumo and never let go. Finger tips pushed against her body as Kasumo found herself being lowered towards the ground. Blue locks spread out from underneath her as Kya moved over her. Straddling her body within this ruined city. Any resistant she might have shown was only brought on by the fact that Kya movement suddenly and quickly but Kasumo did not fight her. Kasumo's gaze looked up at the woman before her and no where else. She, Kya was like no one she had ever met. Breath taking, enchanting and almost other worldly. Unable to get enough of the radiance that flowed from her core. Kasumo continued to listen to the words spoke from those poisons lips as the story Kya painted of the past began to fade into a tail she might tell again. Lowering herself down Kasumo could feel a fever spread from her neck as Kya placed a kiss on top of her skin but her whispered words brought a chill to her flesh. Grasping at Kasumo's shirt and pulling it over her chest a swarm of kisses followed between her breast. A feverish feeling spread across her body as listening to Kya was becoming harder with each touch she delivered across her body. Kya would continue to play with Kasumo as the words kept on flowing from her lips but then one hand retracted and was now placed to her throat. Adjusting herself to straddle her more dominantly. It was a familiar feeling much like from their bedroom play. How sweetly Kya would say her name and as that sweetness filled her ears a faint moan would escape Kasumo's bitten lip. Kya's face was serious but Kasumo's remained soft and gentle even with the closeness of their faces. Inches a part as Kya's arched her back so her body could touch Kasumo's. "I want none other then you." her own voice finally mixed into the air shared between them. Kya's index finger trailed to her chin without her grip loosening around her throat. "Storms like us.. can never part." her voice was faint but had a hint of hoarseness within it. "I'll be you're everything Katerina. Anything you need." flushed lips curled softly with a smile as she looked up at the woman on top of her.

.::. I've got some damn bad intentions
I see the world in twenty five dimensions
I've seen evil reign over perfection
Blood heat over tension .::.

Fight Music > > Fight time?User Image

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

The People Scream Kerron

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So today was the day, finally, that Kya decided that she would finally get to the nitty gritty work of doing missions. She stood in the classroom, holding a sheet of paper with instructions written on it. She moved her hair from her face, locking it between head and earlobe. All she had to do was focus her chakra on the paper, and her elemental nature would be revealed to her quite simply. She focused on it indeed, still getting the hang of controlling her chakra at all. Slowly a line cut into it. For all her effort, turning red and nearly bursting a blood vessel she was only barely able to put a small line. Truly, it was a defeating sight. She, however, exhaled and a smile wrote into her face. A step in the correct direction at last. No mroe stagnation.

She grasped at another sheet of the paper and exhaled deeply. She began to focus yet again, recalling lessons from the academy about directing the flow of chakra. She was aware that she, perhaps, did not have the ability to mold all of her elemental natures, she would like to know what they were regardless. She let the chakra go from between her two fingers into the paper, forming a circle of sorts. THe paper, slowly, became soggy and fell over in her fingers. With a smile she nodded in understanding. Number two was water.

Finally, she came upon her last one, if she would even need it. She focused deeply, feeling her charka assaulting the paper more voraciously. She was getting the hang of this. She held this positin for a few seconds longer than the others and nothing happened. She frowned a little, but nonetheless continued to focus. Sure enough, she was rewarded for her efforts. The paper crinkled, and then turned into dust in her fingers. Of course, earth was last. The three elements least likely to harm paper of her kind, and the more destructive ones left out. With that completed she cleaned up the small mess she had made and swept it all off into the trash can beside the desk in the front of the class room.

Technique

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:15 pm

Mood: Enthralled
Thoughts: "This.. woman."
Chakra Pool: 295/295
Crush: Katerina Strehkovsky

User ImageBad Intentions < < Theme Music

.::. This is the face I wear treading the riptide
Abysmal oceans where good girls go to die
I wanna love somebody
Wanna feel their love on me .::.

User Image

[Weapon Master] ▬▬▬▬ [Jounin ] ▬▬▬▬ [Otogakure]

K a s u m o H o s h i g a k i
Frozen Flower

Kya seemed sacrificed with Kasumo's replay which brought a faint smile to her lips as the two women stood onto their own feet. Her coy smile only kept Kasumo's face bright and happy. "Oh?" speaking on the terms of their being someone in which Kya wanted her to meet. Brushing herself and Kasumo off with a hot breath of high pressure wind. The fabric of her clothes whipped about along with her faint blue locks. Up in the sky Kasumo looked up to see Percival descend from the clouds. The dragon's eyes were fixed on Kya. The beast even frightened Kasumo to a extant. Kya took hold of her as they claimed aboard Percival's head. Her grip tightening on the one thing she was holding on to, Kya. Taking off into the sky as they headed in the direction of Oto. [Exit]

.::. I've got some damn bad intentions
I see the world in twenty five dimensions
I've seen evil reign over perfection
Blood heat over tension .::.

Fight Music > > Fight time?User Image

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

The People Scream Kerron

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items