Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:00 am
"Aye, just 'Eel'; how is that boring? Y' ever seen a Huntail? They're bloody fearsome lookin', right? Can't be so borin' and no! Do not call me 'Sea Cucumber; I'd reckon that's -the worst- one..."

"Eh. Scary or not, I bloomin' well doubt I'll be able t' pull of a flamin' pink uniform... Maybe that oughta be my rule eh? You don't wear pink or red, and my rule could just be no blinkin' pink, eh?"

Hm. So, this was definitely a test now.
He supposed, even if he wanted to, he wouldn't have been able to stop himself rising to it.
"It's not so much me favourite..." He considered- did he even have a favourite colour? He probably did... "It ain't a bad one though, and, Aqua. Team Aqua. Aye, I was a bloody part o' them. Noble goals, pathetic execution... Less 'weirdos', more like bloody unprepared to do what they claimed, the wimps..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:13 pm
"Yes, yes, they are scary, they also taste very good!" Aija said, waving her hand dismissively. "Have never eaten sea cucumber, but have you seen them?! They are so cool! Why do you not like all of my cool nicknames? Maybe I should just call you 'Flounder', for being lame..."

"Flaming pink? No, no, I was thinking more past-tell pink, like my... oh! You meant, not the flaming colour, right... But, would you not wear even a little bit of pink? Not even, um... um.. ah! A hair clip?! Small, but useful! I have many of them, will find you the right kind, yes? Yes! Deal!" Best way to pass a deal? Pass it before they can say no! It's perfect! And Aija did in fact know exactly which hair clip she was going to try and stick to Clancy's head.

Aija grinned slyly when Clancy told her about his past affiliations. That was a tidbit of information she'd tuck away for safe keeping. "So, you were part of them? Not surprising, have heard that it is common for other group members to come here after their failures! Unfortunate your mermaids were defeated. Why did you come here, then? I do not know much about the Team Aqua, but I do not think the Rocket's motives are same as them."  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:55 am
"Aye, but so do Sharks 've heard, and they're still best known for bein' bloody well fearsome, right?" He frowned. "Yes, I've seen a sea cucumber; they look like kind of friggin' caterpillar... I ain't picked Caterpie for a nickname... Flounder? Nah, never been much a fan of the Little Mermaid..."

Pastel pink? Right, of course... AH! What? No, no deal! He shook his head vigorously. "Nah, nah, no deal! I don't wanna put no damned hair clips in me hair! I'd look like a bloody pansy!"

And, another mermaid reference... We-e-ell...
"Aye... Defeated. They weren't quite... the team I thought I was a part of, y'see? Feels more like I fit in around here. Sure, I like the ocean, but 'm not really cut out for being no hippy, y'see?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:53 am
"I do not know! I do not go around eating sharks! But,what is that one sharp? That goes around with its mouth open wide? It is funny looking. I like that shark. Oh! I know! I could call you... Shark Bait! Or Sharky!" If Aija had her way, the nickname game wasn't going to end any time soon.

Aija laughed. "Aw! What, you think I should choose bad hair clips for you? Am very offended, Mister Eel." What was that? His actual nickname? Aija might have only said it to make herself sound more seriously offended. "To think that I would give you pansy hair clips... I do not even have pansy hair clips! Most of them are just plain, no flowers! Duh." Aija shook her head. Men, what fickle creatures, she thought.

This time, Aija leaned her chin into her hand, on the table. She rose a brow at Clancy, "And so, you fit in more being soaked in toilet water and pouting too much to clean up. At least we are not hippies," she teased, giving Clancy a quick wink before straightening up and resuming finishing her sandwich. "At least here, even if no ocean, there is big lake. Kind of like the ocean." She wouldn't want to swim in it, with the rumours of what she'd heard swam in the lake, but still.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:47 am
"They're supposedly pretty tasty, but eh, what I'm tryin' to say is, you don't think 'food' when you hear 'shark', right? So why would you f'r 'eel'?" He furrowed his brow for a moment, as a question was asked; well he knew enough to answer -this- surely... "Uh, bloody gurt fish with speckles? 'S a whale shark, or d'ya mean just the funny mouthed ones; pretty sure that's a basking shark... Not Shark Bait." He affirmed his dislike for the one nickname, though was curiously silent on the monicker of 'Sharky'.

Aha! She'd used Eel! Good.
"No I don't mean... Not bloody Pansy like the flower... I mean. I don't think I'm flaming well cut out to do justice to your damned hairclips, see?" Maybe that would do it.
"And, no... But, you know what I mean, right? I'm not gonna be scrubbin' bloomin' toilets f'rever. The lake's nice, but... Water 'r not, I'm not exactly suited for a life in the straight and narrow, see?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:59 pm
Aija was quiet for a second. There weren't many animals you could say to her that wouldn't make her think 'food'. She rose a brow at Clancy. "I would eat a shark. I have eaten eel, too! Is meat, I love meat. All meat! Shark though, that is expensive, and I am poor!" She said, shaking her head. "I would not eat sea cucumber! Does not seem delicious. Therefor, sea cucumber is bet name for you! But fiiiine," she said, exasperated, "Will not call you cucumber." At least, not all the time. ...Maybe.

"No! Do not worry, I will make sure I pick out perfect hair clip for you!" Aija said, sounding as genuine as she could without sounding sarcastic. She had a hard time not wearing a s**t-eating grin on her face, though. "You are not straight or narrow, I understand." Aija nodded, "It is okay! I think many people here are not straight or narrow. You should hurry and get promoted so you do not have to clean toilets forever, then. I am bored, and I like you! So, once you are grunt, then I can beat you up more. Will be great fun, yes?"  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:08 pm
Well. That was... logical? Wait, what. How had she made that seem /logical/?
Either way, he didn't want to be called 'cucumber'.
"Er. Yeah... See, that's another thing... If y' do think o' food, and shark is /bloody/ expensive, then you might think a guy called shark is kinda classy and pompous; tryin' too bloody hard, see? Everyone knows eels are nasty little buggers and scrappy, y'see? So 'Eel' works f'r me... And, aye, please bloody well don't call me 'Cucumber'."

'Perfect hair clip'. Grinning... All that, and Clancy believed it wasn't a joke. He half expected to be assaulted with a hair clip next time they met.
"Er, yeah. Putting all that hairclip stuff aside, being bloomin' well promoted 'd be bloody good; aye, sure, we could spar- I'll make it harder for you to beat me up next time, promise, lass, but you got a point about not havin' to clean toilets and such." And, as a grunt, he could probably get a hat, right? A hat would make a hairclip harder to wear, probably! This was a good plan.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:25 pm
Aija shook her head, shrugging. "Whatever, whatever! I am only trying to give you good, cool nickname. Eel is nickname too, yes? What was your name-name, then?" She asked, a tiny bit exasperated. She couldn't remember if he'd actually told her his name or not; she was half tempted to go back to calling him Mr. Fish.

Clancy wasn't wrong to think Aija was dead-set on getting him in a hair clip. In fact, he was wise to... prepare. "Oh, you will make it harder, hm? Hah, you are very funny man. I will go very hard on you, too! That is promise!" She pointed him on the last 'you', emphasizing her point, "Will teach you thing or two. Maybe I can even make you strong enough to go out and do field work, and be capable soldier." She fixed him with a scrutinizing look, "For now, would not feel right beating up my underling..."  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:39 pm
"Of course 'Eel' is a bloody nickname, m' parents weren't /that/ cruel!" Clancy couldn't help but laugh a little. "Nah, m' -name- name is 'Clancy'. Alright, so they were kinda cruel, heh. Anyway, that's me -name- but what I've chosen's 'Eel', y'see, cuz it sounds like a bloody good fit. How 'bout you, luv? 'S your name, your name?"

His mouth slowly got into a bit of a grin as she promised not to go easy, and raised his eyebrows slightly.
"Promise, eh? Well, I'll give as good as I get; you'll have to be even better than last time, and maybe I'll teach -you- somethin'?" Okay, so he had no real idea what that would be; the tiny pink-aired grunt could probably knock him out, he suspected, based on what he knew so far, but he enjoyed the banter, at least.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:56 pm
"Hey! I do not know what you weird foreign people name your kids!" She giggled, grinning a bit at his real name. "Clancy? Is not that bad! My brother is named Kaspars, now that is cruel! Me though, I am just Aija. Do not need to change it. I do not even have nickname, name is already short!"

Aija crossed her arms and smirked at Clancy. "We will see, we will see! But if not, do not worry. I have made friends in infirmary, will make sure they fix you up right!" Aija said with way more confidence than someone her size should have. She picked off the last off her sandwich and stood up with her plate and book, trotting around the table to Clancy's side. "Maybe if you train hard while you are trainee you will be able to beat me! Am sure cleaning toilets gives you big muscles. So, keep that up, and maybe you will not get destroyed in 2 seconds." Teasing lightheartedly with a wink, Aija gave Clancy a quick punch to arm before she went to throw out her trash and wander off. And just as she headed out the doors, "See you around, Cucumber!"  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers