Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Love Struck (Temiria & Dragon Scorch) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Temiria

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ariana
Ariana watched at his fascination with the old barn. She knew he had probably never experience anything like it before and let him explore. She knew she was just as curious as he was about her planet as she was about his. She had a million questions filtering through her mind that she wanted to know, but she knew he must be tired as well and wanted sleep. When she thought about sleep it only made her more tired. She hope she would be able to make it back to the house and up into her bed before she passed out from today's activities. She knew she had to get up in a few hours though to help with the cleaning of the disaster of a house that her father had created this evening as well as her everyday chores, as well now make a good breakfast for both her father and herself, but as well as her new found alien friend.
She blushed even more when he said she shouldn't be afraid to ask questions. It made it known to her that her embarrassment was showing through, and that he had noticed. She nodded, "You sure should. My dad says my cooking is the best, but he may be a bit biased," she said, with a smile, trying to relax. She pushed the doors closed but before she brought them completely shut, "Good night, Nero," she said, softly, and shut the door.
She walked back to the house, back to her father passed out snoring on the couch. She climbed the stairs back to her room, and collapsed on the bed and into a deep sleep, knowing that tomorrow would be just as interesting as it was today.
.:.
The next morning, Ariana woke early only getting a couple hours of sleep. She got dressed in blue jeans and tank top and put her long hair into a ponytail knowing that she would be working today. She got her chores done quickly knowing that her friend, Nero, would be hungry and waiting for his meal, and with her father still sleeping, she knew he would still have to wait but she didn't what him to wait any longer than he had to. She cleaned up fully around the house, picking up the glass and random ideas on the floor. She couldn't do much about the holes in the wall that her father punch so he would have take care of that.
She looked at the clock and knew that her father had to get going, and start tending the fields. She tapped his shoulder cautiously, "Dad?" she said, nervously. He jolted awake and fell on the floor. He looked up at his daughter, with a shocked face, "I did it again didn't I?" he said, and placed his hands in his face, and cried, "I'm sorry, Ari. I am so sorry," he sobbed. "It's okay, Dad," she said, softly, "You didn't hurt me as much," she tried to ease his worry. She then left him to start breakfast knowing he would calm down after a while to come eat breakfast. She broke the fresh farm eggs, that she collected earlier, and started making breakfast. Eggs, bacon, homemade pancakes, she hoped it would be satisfactory for Nero because she didn't know what he liked. She sneaked the extras for Nero, which were probably too many but she didn't know, in the oven to keep warm while they ate. Once they were done eating in their silence, her father feeling too terrible to speak. He got up and kissed his daughter on the cheek and went to tend the far fields. Ariana quickly put the dishes in the sink and decided to clean them later. Once she saw the tractor to far away for her father to see what she was doing. She grabbed the hot plate, and put it in a basket along with the syrup and some milk and orange juice, not knowing which he would prefer, and trudged to the barn.
She got to the barn and struggled to pull the door open with her load, but managed. "Ready for some breakfast?" she asked, with a smile.
Dragon Scorch 08

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:01 am
Nero

After Ariana closed the doors behind her Nero was alone in the dark with his thoughts. He managed to make his way up into the loft where he could clearly see the earth moon with its enchanting night glow. The moon reminded Nero of the moons back home, bringing him solace, but this was a new moon on a new planet in a new galaxy! His mission was to find new empty planets for his people to make colonies, but what he found here was new and exciting with a rich beautiful culture all its own. He wanted to know more about them and their way of life, and to do so he would have to immerse himself in their culture.
Nero jumped down from the loft, landing on his feet, and moved over to his ship. He knew he had seen his portable Lyceum among the debris and decided to use it to research earth culture. He spent most of the night learning the basics, only needing an hour to rest.

~~~

When the sun rose over the horizon Nero was excited to see Ariana again. He had a surprise for her, and he was really hoping he did it right, and that she would like it. When she got to the barn Nero was already up and waiting for her. Her smile that mourning rivaled the sun in brightness, making Nero smile back. "Absolutely. But first I have a surprise for you. I have been working really hard on it all night so please don't laugh if its wrong." He couldn't hold back his anticipation any longer. "Close your eyes." He said waiting for her to comply.

When she did Nero used the nanobots in his body for medical purposes to change his appearance. His skin turned peach to match a tan human and dark brown hair began to grow. The nanobots also created an outfit for him consisting of blue jeans and a white tee shirt. His eyes remained gray for they are believed to be the windows to the soul and should never be changed, plus Nero liked them.

"Okay. you can open them now." He stood smiling waiting for her reaction. "What do you think?"

((ooc: the Lyceum is a computerized scroll type of super textbook on anything you want to know. like Google on a smart phone))

Temiria

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Temiria

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:43 am
Ariana
When she entered she noticed Nero's excitement. When he told her he had a surprise for her, she didn't know what to think, "Oh you didn't have to," she started, and obeyed his commands of closing her eyes, feeling his excitement so she let him do his surprise. She waited, but was getting anxious for his surprise. "You should have slept, you must be exhausted," she said, while she waited. She only got a couple hours of sleep and she was almost deep on her feet, but was good at hiding it.
When she told her to open her eyes, she opened them slowly to only to see the most handsome man that she had ever laid eyes on. Her eyes widened and she looked him up and down and then around the barn to make sure the real Nero wasn't hiding in some mysterious place and this was just a prank. "What?" she said, shocked, "How...?" she said, and placed the basket on the ground. She walked up to him, and reached her arm to touch him. She met his warm flesh of Nero, but now instead of his silvery skin he was cover in nice tan skin. "It's amazing," she said, in wonder. "But, everything about you is pretty amazing, so I shouldn't be surprise," she said, with a shake of her head.
She then went back to retrieve the basket and handed it to him. "Should be still hot," she told him, "I hope it is good for you. I did my best to make sure there was some of everything," she said, with a nervous shrug, knowing her breakfast wouldn't probably be as good as anything he could come up with. He could move objects with his mind, change his appearance, and who knows what else he could do. She could barely do anything, and wasn't as smart as him. It kind of made her feel worthless in his presents. It was foolish but it is what she felt.
Dragon Scorch 08

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:22 pm
Nero

Nero was relieved that Ariana was impressed by his surprise. The reason he did all of it was for her to accept him. "Thank you. I worked really hard to get the colors just right." He answered looking down at his handy work. As he was changing Ariana asked Nero if he was tired after staying up all night. He shrugged and answered nonchalantly "I got a good hour. That's about how much I normally sleep. My body regenerates itself regularly without having to shut completely down for a long rest, so short naps are perfectly suitable for me." To Nero, sleeping for long periods of time was unproductive and obsolete, though the idea of escaping reality for a while and dreaming did sound appealing. Sleeping for long periods would have come in handy in the long intervals of nothingness in deep space.

He motioned over to the food Ariana brought him. Whatever it was It was pleasing to his nose as he inhaled its enchanting aromas. He inhaled deeply to bring it all in. He picked up a strip of bacon and examined it. It had a funny wavy shape to it with marbled reds and tans. Nero wasn't used to seeing the color red either so red food was odd to him, but he tried it anyway. It was surprisingly tasty with its meaty flavor just like the food back home. Only the color was off. "I don't know what this is, but I like it." He said eating another piece. He then moved on to the yellow orbs on the plate. He tried them and instantly knew what they were. "Oh! These are eggs. I know what these are now. Where I'm from eggs are a blue green." Nero was enjoying his breakfast thus far. Everything was in a way a lot like the food he was used to back home. Everything until he came to the flat spongy disks. Nero didn't know what to make of those but he wanted to try everything so he did. They had an odd texture that Nero had never experienced before. It was soft and mushy and a little dry for he ate it plane. "Am I doing this one right? It seems a little plane like it's missing something." He asked not sure what to do with the three opaque liquids.

((ooc smile )
Temiria

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Temiria

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:20 am
Ariana
"You're welcome," she said, still in shock. "I thought you would have to hide up in the barn until you got home, but it will be nice for you to maybe see the town a little bit, and such," she said, giving him a small smile, "I mean if you are interested or anything. You probably just want to get home," she said, nervously, pushing a strand of hair that fell from her ponytail behind her ear.
She then watched him take out the contents of the basket, and watch him take a bite of each one. He commented how he liked the bacon and how he knew what the eggs were, and she smiled."I'm glad you like it," she sighed, with relief. She was glad she didn't make anything too horrible that he didn't like. She watched him take a bit of the plan pancake and realized she forgot to tell him about the syrup. "This is maple syrup," she said, picking up the container, "It goes with the pancakes, on top of them," she said, with a softly, handing it to him. She then pointed to the other containers, "This is also milk and orange juice to drink. I didn't know which one you would like better so I brought both," she continued. She never felt as nervous as she did right now when someone ate her cooking before, and she stood there waiting for him to respond, "Is it okay?" she asked, nervously.
As he was eating, Ariana sat on an old work bench. She didn't know what he was going to do today, or what she was going to do today. She finished all her chores before sun rise so that she would have a free day so they could spend time together if he wanted. But, he probably wanted to work on his ship, so she would probably go back to the house and go grocery shopping or some type of errand. "So, what are you planning today?" she asked, curious.
Dragon Scorch 08

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:48 pm
Nero

Nero watched as Ariana tucked a stray hair behind her ears. He was fascinated by its beautiful hue. And when she pulled her hair back Nero could clearly see all of her perfect imperfections that made her unique and special. She was truly remarkable, even if she couldn't see it herself.
He tried the pancakes with the brown viscous liquid as Ariana suggested. The sweetness from the maple syrup made the cake better. "Hmm. Definitely better." He nodded, acknowledging her good suggestion. He then drank the acidic orange drink finishing with the more familiarly colored creamy white milk. Nero very much enjoyed earth food, once he knew how to properly eat it. "Everything was great. Thank you for sharing that with me." He replied with a smile placing the cleared plates back into the basket.

Nero then turned to Ariana and noticed she was uncomfortable around him. She kept asking if he wanted to go home as soon as possible. He wasn't sure if she wanted him to go or what she was feeling. He hadn't quite figured out human emotions completely. "I was kind of hoping to stay a little while and learn, but I'm getting the impression you want me to leave. Do you not want me anymore?" He was confused and a little hurt with the possibility of her not wanting him around. But in actuality, he was an intruder in her world, and therefore what gave him the right to assume he would be welcomed for an extended period. Though he kind of hoped he was wrong. "I mean for an explorer such as myself, finding an alien planet such as yours is huge to me. It's not everyday my people actually land on inhabited planets and meet sentential beings. I was hoping to take advantage of the opportunity and work on my communication relay at night, but if you would prefer I could try leave sooner."

((ooc smile )
Temiria

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:46 pm
Agent Williams

Deep in the night while all the world slept, a team of scientists watched the skies. They patrol the skies, searching for invaders from other world. Late that night the team's sensors picked up something big entering fast into their atmosphere.
"Sir, I think you should see this." alerted a young intern to her manager, who was playing a game on his phone.
He reluctantly moved to the screen and viewed what she wanted him to see. After a few moments viewing the object he replied "It's probably just a metier. We have been having a lot of those lately. Nothing special, but keep an eye on it."
"Yes sir." The shy intern complied agreeing with her superior's conclusion.
Night passed but the scientific team continued to calculate the information on the meteor they saw last night.

~~~~~

Senior officer Agent Williams arrived at the office at the exact same time everyday since he first got the position. He was a sterile man who liked to run things with maritime precision. His fine navy double breasted suit was pressed and perfectly in place matching his slate tie. He was a man of great importance, and he wanted everyone to know.
On Agent Williams arrival, his secretary, an older woman in a slate skirt suit with her light brown and gray hair up in a tight bun and reading glasses on her nose, placed a file on his desk from the research facility. Agent Williams picked up the file with contempt and began to read. He was getting really tired of reports of meteors. As he read he began to read more closely when the data levels were off the charts. He stood up, slamming the file on his desk. "Why wasn't I notified of this sooner!" He shouted with fire in his eyes. "I should have been contacted the Second that thing entered the atmosphere! Where is the facility running this!?" He barked at his secretary who meekly checked her tablet for the address. Agent Williams stormed out of his office and made his way over to the imbeciles who couldn't do one job, that was to notify him of any activity. Agent Williams was furious.

Temiria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:28 am
Ariana
Ariana eyes flashed to his in worry, "No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to seem that you had to leave. I am fine with you staying here. I want you to stay. I just don't want you to be feel like you have to stay," she said, trying to explain herself. Why was she feeling this way? She had only met this man last night but she already had such a great connection to him. She really liked him. He was kind and not too bad to look at, in his human form or not. "I just thought you didn't want to be here. I know I can be annoying," she told him honestly, looking at the ground, and at her shoes, avoiding his eyes. Her words he father was yelling at her were getting to her. She was stupid, annoying, useless, a waste of space nobody. The words was getting more to her than the bruises on her back, killing the light inside her. She figured he wanted to go home, but if he wanted to stay it would make her very happy. After her mother's and sister's accident she pushed all her friends away, and now she was quite alone except for her alcoholic father. It was nice to have a friend to talk to for a change. But, she had to remember he was just being nice because she was being nice in return. Giving food, and shelter would turn anyone into to be nice to anyone.
"Well, since you want to explore this world, how about going grocery shopping with me?" she asked, with a smile, changing the subject. She picked up the basket. "You can come with me to the house and hang out there until I get these dishes clean, and then we could head to town?" she proposed, "If you want to," she continued, making sure he didn't have to spend time with her if he didn't want to.
Dragon Scorch 08
[OOC: Oh no bad guy is coming!]

Temiria

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:46 pm
Nero

Nero was relieved when Ariana said he could stay. For a moment their eyes met and Nero could see how amazingly green hers were. They reminded him of pools of water in a green fuchsite cavern. It was a beautiful moment right up until Ariana broke it, choosing to look at the ground rather than let him see the pain in her eyes. Then she said the most outrageous statement, saying that she was bothersome and that people don't normally like to be around her. Nero reached out and took her hand gently in his. "But I like being with you. You're like no one I have ever met before, or am likely to ever meet again. You're amazing." He said softly and reassuringly. He looked down on her with kindness in his big gray eyes hoping that she would meet his again.

When she mentioned grocery shopping Nero was intrigued. He was excited to see an Earth town first hand and learn about its inhabitants daily lives. "Absolutely. I would love to." He said with a spring in his tone. When she picked up the basket Nero instinctively grabbed for it and insisted on carrying it. "Please I insist, let me get that for you." The people of Tahroo aspire to be chivalrous and helpful in any way possible. If an eye for an eye makes the hole world go blind, a helpful heart for a heart makes the world a kinder place. Once he stubbornly got the basket he opened the door to the barn and waited . "Shall we?" He said motioning for her to lead the way to the house.

((ooc smile )
Temiria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:27 pm
Agent Williams

Agent Williams drove his 1960s black vintage car like a mad man to reach the research facility. After bypassing all of the top secret security he stormed into the control room. "Why the Hell wasn't I notified of this earlier!?" He barked as he entered the room, making the researchers stop and stare at him, afraid of what he would say next. Agent Williams was not a pleasant man to be around when he was upset.
"We were unsure of what it was at the time. We assumed it was a meteor, given the recent activity." The manager meekly answered.
"Is that so? Well in that case," Agent Williams said with mock empathy before erupting again "That's not good enough! While you were busy not doing your job our Alien has been on the loose! Who knows who has seen it since it crashed. We could be talking about mass hysteria if any of this gets out, making containing this sucker a living nightmare. Do you understand the severity of the situation we are in? because I don't think you do." His tone shifted from fiery to dead serious though His eyes retained their passion. All the while, the manager had to stand there and endure the barrage of harsh words in silence.
When Agent Williams was done fuming he finally focused back on the mission at hand. "I need everything you have on this thing. I need schematics, I need trajectories, everything. Right now" he ordered the manager in an official commanding tone. then turned to see all of the interns staring at him. "Which means Get back to work!" the command instantly set the room into motion again working on getting the data that the ranking agent needed.

Temiria

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Temiria

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:51 pm
Ariana
She looked back into his grey eyes that reminded her of a cloudy day before a storm. She blushed slightly, surprised at his words, "Thank you," she spoke, softly. She didn't feel like he was lying either, so it was nice to have some type of compliment after a few years of insults. "You are amazing as well. The most amazing and kind person I have met," she told him, honestly, and he was. They had only met last night, but she felt as if she knew him longer.
She nodded, when he agreed to go grocery shopping, "I mean it shouldn't be too exciting, but we can go somewhere else as well," she said, with a shrug. She carried the basket until he offered to carry it for her. She shook her head, "I can carry bales of hay weighing 50 pounds each, I think I can carry a small basket," she stated, "I may be small but I am not weak," she continued, bravely. When she realized he wasn't going to give up on carrying the stupid basket, she finally handed it to him with a sigh. She then continued to lead the way to the house.
Once they arrived, Ariana lead him to the kitchen not wanting to put off doing the dishes. "You can set the basket right there," she said, pointing to the counter near the sink. "Sorry, for the mess," she apologized looking at the holes in some of the walls. The smell of alcohol was in the house but Ariana was used to it by now. She turned on the sink, plugged the drain, and put the dish soap in. She waited for some suds before washing the load of dishes in the sink. She felt a little bad for making him wait, but they didn't have a dish washer. "Sorry for making you wait. I just have to do them, or else I get behind," she told him. He father would also be furious but she decided not to tell him that.
Dragon Scorch 08

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:15 pm
Nero

Nero was pleased that Ariana took his compliment so well, and repaid it back to him. When she said that going grocery shopping would be boring, Nero was thinking the polar opposite. "Some times the most mundane ordinary things in life can be the most remarkable." What might be commonplace on earth was extraordinary to an alien from a completely different normal. Nero was already amazed by the memory of wood, or the color red, or the spongy flat cakes, just as Ariana was impressed by living metal and psychic abilities. All of these things might be overlooked if seen everyday, but this was all new to Nero. Though at the same time Nero was not against seeing something that Ariana wanted to show him.

Nero listened as Ariana explained how strong she was, and how she was not weak, but he still calmly did not let go. He smiled when she finally released it to him. "Where I'm from, offering to help is considered a sign of kindness. We offer it selflessly, and it has nothing to do with the others abilities or strengths." He explained making sure she knew his intentions were noble, not wishing to say anything negative about her.

He then followed her to her dwelling. It was charming like the barn, with its straight lines, square windows, and rough textures. When they entered Nero was assaulted with a strange odor that was not so pleasant. But he didn't wish to be rude if the odor was accepted on her world, therefore he ignored it and placed the basket on the counter where she wanted. She then apologized for making him wait, when he should be the one apologizing for intruding. "It's really quite alright... Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked wanting to be helpful in return for her hospitality. If he could make her life easier he would want to do that for her.

((ooc smile )
Temiria

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Temiria

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:41 pm
Ariana
"Alright," she said, with a nod, "I guess I am no place to judge what you want to see of the world. I just know there are a lot more interesting places than this little town that I have yet to see," she said, with a shrug, continuing to wash the dishes, and placing them in the drying rack.
"It's fine," she said, noting he was worried about her reaction to when he carried the basket. "Growing up baseball was for boys and softball was for girls. I wanted to play baseball, because I thought it was stupid for tow separate teams. Got on the boys team because of my mom and then I was relentlessly teased for it. I guess I haven't gotten over it yet. Sorry for taking it out you," she said, with a looking him in the eye.
As she washed the dishes she watched him form the corner of her eye just standing there looking around curiously. She knew he probably had questions about the house or was wondering where was the rest her family was or something. But, Ariana tried not to worry about that now. When he asked if he could help she amply just shook her head, "It will only take me a few more minutes, and then I going to change out of these sweaty clothes and we will be on our way," she said, flashing him a smile, "You can take a look around the house if you want," she offered, and went back to scrubbing the last pan. The living room was full of pictures of her and her family that he could look at and he could look at more Earthly home things if he wanted to.
Once she was finished she looked at anything that needed to be put away before leaving, and once everything was in the clear she told Nero she would be back after changing. She ascended the stairs and went into her room. She picked out a green blouse that brought our her eyes with a jean mini skirt to wear. She didn't know why but she wanted to impress him. She pulled her hair from her ponytail and let it fall down her back, and she applied a little make-up along with some perfume. She was acting crazy but she like Nero.
Ariana descended the stairs after a few minutes and put on her worn black converse. She grabbed her truck keys and purse and looked for Nero, "Ready to go?" she asked, with a grin.
Dragon Scorch 08

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:04 pm
Nero

Nero asked if he could be of assistance, but Ariana seemed to have everything under control. She said she was nearly finished and that she would need to change her clothes before they went out. She then gave him permission to explore the rest of her dwelling. "Thank you." Nero replied holding his hands behind him and slowly bowing his head out of respect, maintaining eye contact the entire time. Once he was released to move freely he found himself in the living room as it were. In this room was clear signs of pleasure, pain, happiness and regret all mixed into one. As he looked at the pictures strewn around the room, he felt how happy they once were, bright and smiling, though when he looked at the rest of the room he felt regret and sorrow. He went up to one of the odd holes in the wall and examined it carefully, making the assumption that it was not supposed to be this way, as if it was punched in with a large fist. He then turned back to a picture of the happy people and noticed they all looked to be a family, happy. But what has since happened that would make someone so upset as to lash out against the wall? Nero pondered a few possible reasons before he got distracted by the other items in the room.

Before long though Ariana was ready. Nero felt his heart flutter inside his chest when she first came down in her new outfit. He tried not to stare though he couldn't help himself, she looked amazing. She was incredibly beautiful with the most spectacular eyes and great legs. "Wow." He said letting out the air he didn't even realize he was holding. He looked her up and down trying to come up with how to describe her. "You look... Wow" He couldn't even think of the word, he just smiled out of the side of his mouth and peered into her amazingly green eyes.

Nero finally shook himself out of his daze when Ariana grabbed her keys and asked if he was ready to leave. "Yeah. Most definitely. I'm ready when you are." He said in a hurry to recover from his awkward staring.

((ooc smile )
Temiria

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:35 pm
Agent Williams

Agent Williams was getting impatient with his analysts. He wanted results and he wanted them now. Finally one of the interns turned to him with good news. "Sir, We've triangulated the location of where the object landed. It appears to have hit only 200 miles away from the vicinity. It's mostly farms out there, Sir."
"Excellent. How soon can we leave?" Agent Williams asked readying himself for the journey.
"As soon as you're ready Sir. The van is loaded and ready to go. The GPS location should be sent to your phone as we speak."
"That is exactly the answer I wanted to hear. Thank you." Agent Williams said as he made his way to his car followed by a team of agents and scientists who got into the van with the equipment. Agent Williams was in a much better mood now that he was on the chase.

Temiria

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces