Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Final Bounty (Bio x Bak) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:09 am
Bolt BioHazard

Corey nodded as Jackson spoke and lightly petted Snowy. She knew to be careful, and she understood everything her partner said, but part of her wanted to find a common ground with the non humans still. They couldn't all be bad. And just as that thought rolled through her mind she got a sinking feeling in her gut. It would kill her very quickly in this position. She rubbed one of Snowys ears as he lapped up the chips and crunched them then stood and patted her hands on her jeans.

"So there's no trying with someone who's already in trouble. Makes sense. But I am not hunting someone who hasn't actually committed a crime. You know me best, Jackson. If there's no crime, I'm not taking the bounty." Corey glanced to Snowy, obviously hurt over his past, then followed Jackson to the food. Hunger always won out with her and right now she could feel her stomach getting ready to begin growling. Loudly. She dug a few tortilla chips from the bag and began munching on them as she pondered. "So what can you tell me of the guys in that chain letter? Are they actively trying to usurp us humans or is it something else?"

Her eyes focused on his face as she awaited her answer. It might be too much at once, but her curiosity was still winning out. Corey had a need to know everything when she got stuck on a subject.

((You're fine, hun. I like the little speeches. lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:21 pm
BakaYYHLover

Jackson was glad that Corey was able to handle the situation this much. but what made him slightly nervous was her tendencies to try and find the good in people at the wrong times. He was the kind of guy to follow orders as given, Jackson didn't question what, and why? just how much and if they would like the head delivered on a silver platter.That's partially why some people like him for certain reasons. Jackson didn't except Corey to have the same feelings
it was probably better that way in some cases but Jackson took no pity on these creatures there were barely any "harmless purebreeds" left and only a bunch of that couldn't handle the power trip of being turned running wild. It was no better that his previous job except it was a bit wider selection other than typical family murders, gang leaders/drug lords, and other rich people that overstepped their boundaries.There was also a few higher ups that didn't that this lightly since they lost family members to violent creatures, of course Jackson didn't want to jump to telling Corey to watch her mouth because that could coupled with her opening thoughts could be a deal breaker within itself.

Jackson raised up his hands as if to say "I know" He then continued to take a few bites of his burrito then picked up a napkin to wipe the cheese sauce from around his mouth. "I'd have the scan that packet for the specifics but what i got from our last meeting is that, they frequently attack hunters unprovoked while they are on or off the job. The most talked about occasion was of the co head founder of this organization and a few other notable hunters were attacked and killed during a family barbeque, no one was hurt other than the 5 men,
who obviously didn't have anything to defend themselves with so it is suspected it was a planned attack since the last thing you'd worry about was some creature randomly crashing your party.Being that it's a ragtag "pack" of shifters we can't pin who they'd be working for since it wouldn't make sense why they attack them on their own without a reason
typically shapeshifters blend in with any group that would accept them, and it wasn't until that event we had an idea who those guys were in the first place ." he explained with a shake of his head not understanding these creatures reasoning.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:42 pm
Bolt BioHazard

((So so so sorry! Got caught up in work and moving and lost track of my days. Literally. This is my first chance to just sit and relax. I feel like a butt for not being on here.))

Corey listened as Jackson spoke, quietly preparing her own burrito as he gave her the details. From what he said, these creatures seemed to just be toying with the hunters. That wasn't going over well with her. When Jackson finished, she cracked a small smile and gave him a mischievous glance.

"Then let's catch some bad guys. Sounds like they just want hunters, which means we can do a normal bait and ambush without getting civilians involved. Might take a while, though." She took a bite of her burrito, chewing thoughtfully, and locked her eyes on Jackson to watch his reaction. Corey had done this many times before. Because of her physique and sweet nature, she could lure a stalwart priest into giving her all his dirty little secrets, or leading him into handcuffs or even a body bag if need be. She was a tough hunter, and now she wanted to prove herself with these nonhuman idiots.

"My mind is already set, so don't try to sway me. I wanna be the bait. Doubtful they would give up the chance to get a closer look at me just as is, but with me being part of the organization..... I think they'll be easy enough to catch and trap. At least one. I can't guarantee not killing whichever one comes to me first. They look, from what was in the pictures, like handsy guys who don't like letting go." Her pink eyes rolled as she took another bite. Now her hunger was back to the front of her mind, all attention on filling her empty belly, and Corey gave a happy little dance as she chewed. "This stuff is addicting. You're a bad influence."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:41 pm
BakaYYHLover

(don't worry most of my partners are getting settled into college or their jobs are kicking their buns, I've long since reintroduced myself to other things like hording art and adoptable character designs) ((got a lot of humans, no males for Jackson's appearance tho))

(another side note i hadn't realized how many times spellcheck messed up my sentences, ism almost embarrassed to not have double proofread the last post XD)

Jackson smiled and nodded intertwining his fingers as he leaned on the island in the middle of the kitchen as he listened to her.
"We'll put that plan into action in due time, we can't skip dinner for dessert you know...it might spoil your appetite or just get you killed...Anyways I've heard in a few recent events that teams quit the request due to being unable to find them period, as if the four just disappeared from the face of the earth.No large list of missing persons reports which was one of the common signs of their presence in a city or town. No hunter teams killed in action, not even sightings of their human disguises during the day.At one point I knew could pinpoint a place to search where their latest attack was but, I'm sure we are going to have to do a bit more data collecting after your short training course to pick a city or location that they are most likely hiding out." Jackson suggested before repeating "fatty" multiple times in response to her later comment as he took Snowy back to his cell.
After making sure everything was in order in the basement he returned upstairs to prepare himself for bed but even then the man would possibly stay up all night on his phone or tablet searching for easy jobs to help introduce Corey to different monsters and each technique used for taking them down.He gathered some night clothes from his dresser before heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

(I think we can do one hunt before the time skip unless you want to just go ahead and get to the main story)  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:01 pm
Bolt BioHazard

((Sorry it's been a while. We got the appraisal news back and the move is just about a go. Just waiting on the closing date. No internet despite the fact I'm moving first, for safety and job reasons, so my posts are gonna get fewer and further. But it is worth it! I'm so ready to be in a better house.))

Corey nodded as Jackson spoke again, telling her of the reports and other teams giving up. Apparently this group was smart. Not that big a deal to her, though it could be problematic. At some point. She kept eating as her partner insulted her, giving him nothing more than a foul glance, and finished her meal while he put Snowy away. She cleaned up the kitchen out of habit then followed him up the stairs to get ready for bed as well.

"Either way, we'll be on high alert all the time. I'm not willing to give up this assignment. Those guys need to be caught at some point. And it would really annoy a lot of the other guys if a rookie caught them." She grinned then vanished into her room as Jackson took over the shower. Corey was the morning shower type, so it didn't bother her, but she knew she wouldn't sleep much. She wanted to research. After changing, she booted up her laptop and began researching the different kinds of nonhumans they could encounter.

"This is way more than I bargained for, but at least I have internet access this time." Corey turned on a little music, careful to keep it quiet, and settled in for a night of research. If Jackson was up, he knew he was invited to join her. Or at least she hoped. It had been a very long time since the last all-nighter they had pulled together, after all.

((Whichever works for you, my friend. I'm game for both.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:10 pm
BakaYYHLover

(oh a new house or just a change of scenery sounds nice right about now, moving can be a pain but i hope it's worth it :3 )
(i think we are just going to jump to it, sorta)

four weeks had passed since the duo had taken on the order, Jackson had given Corey a crash course on monster hunting with on the job training and he was surprised by the results. After the week and a half was up Jack had caved in and decided to start their original plan which was to capture these four criminals before they had another chance to strike. During their search they had begun to run into the same problem previous groups before them had. Despite the research and following a trail of murders, and abandoned houses that was obviously left behind by this pack, they were nowhere to be found. The trip around the country was slowly eating away at the money they had been given at the beginning of the task. Fearing that this was just a wild goose chase that was going to ruin his reputation Jackson decided to go back to the drawing board. In all honesty though he was just planning on a way to quit this with little negative consequence as possible.

The night they returned to lochmeadow Jackson too lazy to stop for groceries instead stopped at a diner that happened to be open around that hour.He stayed there for more than an hour staring at his half eaten steak before leaning his elbow on the table and staring out the window they were seated next to. There weren't many others in the diner aside from two policeman and a single waitress who wandered around secretly wishing the two groups would just leave already.
"So...do you think i made the right choices?
I mean took most of the responsibility when i decided to try to lead this trip..." he asked Corey running his free hand through his hair.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:36 pm
Bolt BioHazard

((I really hope so. Should be over and done with tomorrow if all goes well. Health department is giving us hell cause of the septic tank. It's dumb and stressful and I'm so sorry this is late. Working at 5am exhausted me this past week. I barely got to my bed Friday before I passed out.))

Corey had learned quite a lot in the past month. Their trip around the country had been exhausting and worthless, but she had loved every second. All the knowledge, spending time with Jackson, and getting experience in the field made it all worth it to her. When they stopped at a diner for a late meal, she hadn't complained. Homemade food was just too much a hassle even in her mind.

Her eyes snapped up from her notebook, open to a page full of runes and the odd Theban alphabet, when Jackson spoke. Corey set her fork down, her pasta long gone cold, and reached across the table for his hand. "Don't doubt yourself. Don't ever do that. We've done the best we could given what info we had. The good thing is that we're safe and we're both in one piece. Though I think I've gained a new scar thanks to your amazing distraction skills in Wyoming." She grinned and winked at him, remembering he had been so good at confusing both her and their gryphon quarry that she'd nearly had her leg sliced off. The deep cut had them bunked down for a week there, but it had been worth the stitches and painkillers. "We'll try again. Who knows. Maybe the targets are here in Lochmeadow and have been the whole time." Corey released his hand and flipped her notebook closed. "Let's go home and get sleep. I need to stock up on some ammo. And sharpen my knives."

Her eyes darted to the waitress, standing with a bored look near the window to the kitchen, and slipped two of her throwing knives from a hidden pocket in her jacket. One was dull and had a deep scratch across the flat of the blade and the other was bent. Corey sighed lightly as she discreetly showed them to Jackson, wary not to let the policemen or waitress see the weapons.

((Note: Theban is a witches alphabet. It's handy for coded messages.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:18 pm
BakaYYHLover

(awe you can't just have one good thing without two bad things popping up XD
Well i hope things sort themselves out)
(oh and didn't know that, neat)

Jackson looked over from her to watch one of the policemen as he walked across the diner and left leaving one behind. His other hand trailed down to the back of his neck at the mention of that gryphon episode. The moral of that story is to always have a plan a through z. "Yeah scars are just a semi permanent memento, I tend to prefer all my trophies on shelves rather than my body if you catch my drift." he joked in an attempt to reassure her that he was fine just a little disappointed in himself. As she other cop prepared to leave Jackson's focus wandered again his eyebrows raised as he tried not to let the man catch him staring. He stood up pretending to search his pockets for the keys as the policeman exited the diner and started walking off. As if Corey had spoke it into existence the guy that was walking away was one of the shifters they were after."I think you may be on to something, c'mon let's go I'll explain everything in the car." Jack whispered as he walked quickly out of a side door to the parking lot.

Walking nearly everywhere was one of the habits Van didn't mind having
and keeping his cover job as a policeman at least deterred a decent number of people from just picking him off in events like this.Van didn't associate himself with the pack after the incident, it's been about two years and he hasn't bothered getting in contact with them. What happened was more his fault than there's but being that he was practically human he figured it was more dangerous for him to be around them. There were times that even the seasoned members had slip ups plus their prey which sometimes consisted of werecreatures could come back to seek revenge. Deciding on this lifestyle after coming out of the last one was slowly starting to seem like more trouble than it was worth. And ever since that bounty had been placed on their heads he was one of the first to be snatched up but hunter groups. Lucky for him he manages to escape or on rare occasions typically female members feel bad enough to let him go. His place wasn't too far from here, he stayed in an apartment for now till he was able to save enough money to move.
Jackson stayed a safe enough distance to watch were the man went but attract attention.
"So I already have a crazy plan but what do you suggest that we do?" Jack asked wanting to see Corey's take on getting the guy, he most likely had a loaded gun on him which seemed to be the only danger and the streets were free of any witnesses they could pretty much pluck him off the street and nobody would notice.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:34 pm
Bolt BioHazard

((They'll get there one day. One day needs to be tomorrow, though. lol))

Corey didn't object as Jackson tore out of the diner with her hot on his heels. She put two and two together rather quickly, having noticed his glances at the officer, and couldn't help but grin as they followed the man. And then Jackson did the most dumb thing any partner could ever do. He asked her what she suggested. Corey glared at him a moment then heaved a great sigh. Typical ambush wouldn't really work. But she had a pair of assists sitting on her chest that did a perfect job.

"Well, if you promise not to hate me after, I could probably get all the way to that things 'home' or whatever. Or just help capture it. Him. Whatever. You just gotta trust me and not hate me and please, for the love of God, don't tell our boss I'm screwing the bad guys. I still hate the idiot who did that." She began working on making her appearance more tantalizing by undoing a few buttons on her blouse and shifting her jeans a bit lower. Whether their target recognized her or not, the fact she was nearly popping from her shirt should be enough to distract for a few minutes. She leaned forward to remove her jacket and tossed it in the back, then glanced to Jackson again. "My plan is that we're a couple who got into a big argument after leaving the restaurant. I slap you then take off in a huff, where you then book it down the street and around the corner. I'll fake cry and run into that thing and play the damsel in distress act. Don't worry, I do have three knives on me if he gets too handsy. Wait around the corner for us, and when he and I walk around, hopefully close together, you'll be able to nab him and we can go from there. Sound solid to you?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:18 pm
BakaYYHLover

(lol)

Her plan made his sound like the instructions for making air sandwiches, Jackson couldn't complain since he was the one who asked. He nodded smirking a bit at idea of playing eye candy to catch this guy. "What if he's more into girls with big books rather than boobs." he teased before taking her to their position to go through with the plan. Jackson actually had moved around the corner to where he assumed the man was heading. The guy walked at a pretty slow pace so he didn't really worry about rushing like he did earlier. Van was about to cross the street until he saw their little plot unfolding. After Jackson hauled it down the street Van saw the girl he had left behind heading in his direction. Van figured three scenarios
he had witnessed just your average domestic depute which wasn't his problem since he was off duty but he could do the right thing by helping but it would lead into extra paperwork. He could call back the other officer to handle this but it would still involve him going with them back to the department if this turned out to be part of something bigger. Or he could just continue home as planned figure out what to do on his off day tomorrow. He honestly wanted to go with the last one but it was really too late for him to walk off now that she was just a few feet away from him. There was one last suspicion that hung in his mind, he had realized that this town happened to have the highest concentration of hunters in the US which was a big reason why he was trying to leave. remembering that fact he at this point he could almost bet that this was a trap, given that the last few cases consisted of heavy tranq usage and literally snatching him out wherever they happen to find him this just could be a ploy by some hunters that wanted to try and get creative. Vancouver sighed not sure what to do, he was tired from a long day of nothing, "Ma'am are you alright?" he asked keeping it short with his hand sitting impatiently on his hips.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:37 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Corey hadn't expected Jackson to go with her plan, but the fact he agreed made her happy. She loved playing the damsel then giving the target a savage beatdown. "Here we go." She gave him a small smile, hoping against hope he wouldn't be unhappy after this, then gave him a quick, hard, loud slap as her attitude changed. Corey managed to get tears to well in her eyes as Jackson took off, and brought anger to the forefront of her mind as any upset spouse would be while she stomped off as well. As her brain worked up a quick story, she noticed the officer had stopped and was asking her a question. Like any cop would. She wiped at the false tears and shook her head, switching from crybaby to vengeful b***h quickly.

"Yeah, I guess. He asked for an open relationship then got miffed when I looked at another guy. Six years down the drain so he could pork a coworker. No offense, but your gender sucks. Doesn't help he's only been seeing her the last six months. Little girl doesn't even have what I have, so I don't know what he could see in her." Corey motioned to her chest, smoothing out her top to make the girls pop a little more, and sniffed as she glared down the street. He may not like angry women, but she knew how to work her body to get a man interested. As she shifted, positioning a hip out of place enough to give him a small peek at how flexible she was, Corey turned her eyes to the man. "I know you're an officer, and probably on duty, but I really don't wanna be left alone. I moved here for him, for his stupid job, and I honestly have nowhere to go. And no phone since I stupidly left it in his car. Again. Any chance I could follow you to the precinct? Or maybe somewhere more private?" Her eyes went over his body and she bit her bottom lip, playing up a starved bit as she folded her arms behind her back. Upset, somewhat angry, vengeful, and a little loose. A perfect mix if he didn't see through her. Corey locked her eyes on his, hoping he'd give in, and let a small smile shine through her tears.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:52 pm
BakaYYHLover

There would of been many times where Van would of actually given a sautéed rat's @ss about this girl's soap story or her...assets. In an attempt to cover his current apathy he just nodded like he understood trying to find key points or at least something to make a case out of. Most of it was fluff, he walked up on spying the woman slapping the man, she also showed enough skin to point out a few knicks but no bruises but nothing immediately would point to anything other than just your run of the mill affair which last time he checked was rude but not what you'd consider criminal activity.He seemed to snap out of that separate train of thought when she had started to speak of the pickle she was in. He made a face as he thought, the department actually wasn't too terribly far from there. It'd be a waste of some other officer's time to play taxi. "I'm actually off the clock and heading home.But here's what I'll do the station is a few blocks over I'll take you to it worst case scenario if you can't contact anyone at this hour you may have to stay in one of the cells. Don't worry they are actually pretty clean since we hardly use them." He explained swatting at something that he figured was a mosquito. With this humid summer weather combined with the city there was no telling. However not too long after that they barely made it half a block before the officer's movements slowed. Jackson seemed to time the drug's effects almost perfectly as the man fell over a onto the sidewalk a few feet from the alleyway where Jackson had parked.
That didn't go as bad as he had initially thought. the man got out of the car looking between Corey and the fallen cop. "Hmp" Jack commented almost amused as he nudged the man with his foot to check if he was still awake. "get the cuffs and put him in the back before the stuff wears off." he added giving her the "honor" of finishing up  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:39 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Corey smiled and nodded at the suggestion. She wasn't in, but this was better than being turned down entirely. He had a code of honor at least. Kind of. As they walked, she kept an eye on him. Once he hit the ground, she did a little jig and raised a hand for a high-five from Jackson. "Told you it would work! Now you'll never doubt me again." She had a huge grin on her face even as she hand cuffed the man and pulled him into the backseat of Jacksons car. Once he was in, she took a few minutes to get her top back in order and get herself covered again, then slipped back into the passenger seat.

"O think you owe me a drink for that. Didn't go as planned, but we got him. Where are we gonna take him, by the way?" Her eyes flashed to the back then locked on Jackson, wondering openly where the man would go. He didn't look powerful or dangerous as he slept there, but she was cautious anyways. This was the first time she'd been up close and personal with one that was known for killing Hunters.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:31 pm
BakaYYHLover

"You rolled with it, and things happened to fall into place this time but let's not forget about the other times like with the runaway unicorn, the harpy chase in Aniston, and finding the hide out of those weird little troll like creatures that had a knack for stealing children out of St Mary's orphanage uptown without being nabbed ourselves i mean the list can go on...but i won't hold rookie mistakes against you." Jackson teased as he returned to the driver's seat as Corey put the man in the back of their suv. It was fashioned in the same way as a police car, just a little more tolerant of any attempted escapes but to be safe Jackson usually made it a thing to make sure most of the subjects he had to put back there were sedated in some way just in case they had tricks up their sleeves.

"I got you, this is something worth a small celebration, but just think of what we would do if we managed to catch the others. Hmm I'm thinking of a very expensive vactation spot eh." Jackson added with a little laugh, he was a sucker for beaches. "To the holding cells in the basement for now, and that's where he'll stay till we can somehow apprehend the other three. Then we supposedly meet up with a guy at some place i just forgot...but it's all written down in the notes they provided so i wouldn't worry about it at the moment. The main objective for now would be to try to get some information out of this guy when he wakes then possibly use it to plot other areas in the city to search." Jackson explained before shrugging
he already ended the day on a good note.
After pulling into the garage Jackson decided to move the officer into one of the far end cells and sat him up against the wall before the man seemed to spring to life briefly only to spit in Jack's face. Jackson promptly returned upstairs to calm down, clean off his face and get ready for bed.
Van admitted this wasn't one of his finest moments, at other times he could of at least put up a fight before being taken in. But apparently he was still no match for the good ol fashion sedatives,in fact what was shot at him felt like a sewing needle when he though of it. He wasn't sure how all that worked but apparently the man was behind the times. On the bright side he was able to stay semi conscious for most of the ride before blacking out when the hunters reached their homes. There were few things he could still do but one he knew still had interesting result.Van still had a weak venom that he later found out caused temporary audio and visual hallucinations. How he came to that conclusion was funny in an odd way a bit after he regained his semi humanity.It was nothing he could do to get rid of it since it mostly was hung around in his saliva The effects of his own venom started messing with him until eventually finding out that a cocktail of medication was able to keep most of the crazy stuff he saw under control till he rebuilt his immunity.
He figured Jackson had 5 minutes before it started to go downhill.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:18 pm
Bolt BioHazard

"Sounds like a plan, partner. I'll follow your lead and then I'll plan us a very nice vacation." Corey already had a plan in mind now that Jackson had mentioned it. She followed him inside the house, allowing him to take the officer to the basement without her help, and headed upstairs to get changed. She wasn't yet tired enough to bed down, but she didn't want to be stuck in her bedroom all night. So after changing, she came back down to the living room with a thick book in hand. When Jackson reappeared from the basement, she was making a pot of tea in the kitchen. "I'm not tired yet, so I'm gonna stay up for a while longer. I'll ignore the guy downstairs, so don't worry about him getting out or anything. I've got my gun too. Get some rest. You look ready to pass out." She watched him take off upstairs then settled on the couch after placing her pot of tea and a mug on the coffee table. Corey didn't need much to pull an all-nighter.

Something bugged her, as though she had missed something. The woman got comfortable anyways, pulling her revolver from her pocket to place it next to her on the couch, and tried to push away the bad feeling. "Nothing to worry. Just first big catch on the new job. Everything is fine, Corey. You're just crazy."

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff