Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Jounin Exam One Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:56 pm

User Image

The Fall: Part Two

It felt beautiful, the way the wind rushed through his hair and body. The air felt good on his back until it was no longer his back, it was the ground. The pain was sudden, stopping only after a minute. Hashao Joukai had landed on his head, igniting the jutsu he had set in place the moment he fell. His body erupted in a bright sequence which deteriorated his entire being and put a new, a memory replacing the old. He was no longer... who he thought he was. Hashao was his first name, but he would be brought back to the years he went by Ares Licht. The blood that had poured from his head wounds would be totally absorbed, seeing as his body was going back in time. Before he injected himself with Senju blood, and before his hair had turned another color. His face remained the same, besides the fact that he grew younger. His heart break, Kleine Heiland, would too be erased from his memory. The fact that he was once in love turned into a sealed memory for another time. The fact that his sister had died, however, disappeared as well. When he woke, he had no recollection of what went on, on that bridge. All he could remember were the rumors of her perish, not the actual confirmation. Ares sat up, groaning and holding his head. "What the actual-" He didn't finish the sentence, remembering his mom beating him half to death after him swearing for the first time in front of them. At that time, he also remembered slaughtering them in there sleep. Memories of the past started to shower him, however most were disappointing and lonely. He sat back and frowned. "I really wasted that much of my life on research? How stupid. I'll make it fun this time around..." He promised himself.

The Exams: Sick

What came with his new body was extensive new goals. Ranks, gaining them, it would subjugate him to a larger power. For now he was a simple man with the possibility of falling from the thresh hold. A chuunin with barely enough power to sustain himself, however it wouldn't be long until he could change that. His goal was to rank to jounin, and then finally affiliate himself with a village. From that village he would manipulate, pull strings, and become someone strong enough. He paused momentarily, wondering why he had such a drive to become strong. Perhaps it was because the strongest people had the most impact in life, it didn't mean the smartest people did. His hand ran through his hair, making him frown. He was there, at the base of the exam. To him the headquarters looked like a homemade house a Senju Clansmen thought up. He remembered being apart of that large clan, the clan that prospered from almost nothing and turned into something so common. The Kekkai Gekkai to manipulate wood was fun, as always, but when turning away from it he found an even better power. Transforming into a dragon entertained him for a long time, it made him feel power. But alas, when using the time jutsu it reverted to his original blood. Ranton, a branch that broke off hundreds of years from the Raiken Clan. The two were so similar, his sister acquired their powers with barely being apart of the Clan in the first place. Ares was definitely proud of her. He stepped into the building, arms directly at his side as he peered in. There were definitely other people involved there, some coming out of a daze, others staring directly at the paper unwavering. How interesting was that. Judging by the some tensed shoulders and intense glares towards the papers... genjutsu. He signed in at the correct place, getting his own exam sheet, and sat down in the corner- alone. He didn't want anyone to know what was going to go through his mind, despite being put into a genjutsu. It had to be a simple thing, correct? The more he stared at the paper the more the world around him seemed to disappear. Since he was aware of the powers at work, it felt like it was working against him even slower than usual. He didn't like that, however he dealt with it and waited. Then in a single moment, he blinked, and he was there. It was a white room, three people sat within it. He was surprised his brother wasn't there, but never questioned it. The first person on the right was Kirumi Raiken. The last name she went by was never really hers to go by, Ares always wished her to go by Licht. However since he left her, abandoned her, he had no right to tell her what to go by and what not to go by. Her long black hair reached down to her breasts, covering some showable cleavage. Instinctively, his hand moved to reach out to her, grabbing along the hem of her shirt sleeve. The instant he touched her, he was suddenly transported from the white room and was staring into a dark bedroom. He remembered this bedroom fondly, he shared it with his little sister when they were young. At the time, their parents were dead and the place was totally run down. In the middle of the room, the innocent body that belonged to her slept silently. Her body moved up and down briefly, showing that she was asleep. Then he saw it, a figure in the corner. The man stepped from the shadows, revealing that it was someone he did not know. The guy bent over his sister, and started to run his dirty hands over her hair. How dare... He clenched his teeth, about to intervene until he noticed that he couldn't. Whenever he attempted to touch anything in the room, it restarted as if it was a movie. He watched the man started to rub up against his sister, touch his sister, defile his sister. He attempted to close his eyes, but even behind the closed eyes he was still staring at imaginable horror. It continued, and in the middle of it she woke up screaming. She was screaming for her brother, the one that abandoned her. The one that faked his death to get away from her in the first place. Realization crossed over himself as he stared in horror- it was to be him. He was the one who wanted to do that to his sister. That was him. Kirumi cried all the way through it, eventually passing out from pain, shock, and obvious distress. Ares stared at her naked body, tears starting to buster from his wide eyes. How sick was he? He felt ashamed of himself, but that wasn't the reason for his tears. It was the fact he got no joy, ever, from that. He wasn't the one to deflower his sister, his greatest fear in life. He wanted to be the one to feel her skin under his, to watch as her eyes went so wide that they popped completely out of her skull. It wasn't him that took away her innocence completely, or betrayed her in such a way that it made her forever want to die. It should have been him and it wasn't. It felt like in real life, the same had happened. He was pulled back to the white room with only two people remaining. Mother and father, two people he wished would just eradicate completely from his mind. From the last vision, Ares was left in a complete ball of frustration. This test was meant to test something, correct? Sitting there crying and mad wouldn't get him power, so he grabbed onto his mothers shoulder. This brought him to the family house, day light streamed through the window. His mom cried out for him, ordering Ares to hurry and get the table set. "Father will be back from a mission today, let's make him something to eat." She would always say. The crude woman, she was so sick. Their original name, Licht, came from her side of the family. It showed that they were a family, and her name was Haruka Licht, with the blood of Raiken and Ranton within her. She was always gentle on the outside, but it was a scheme. Tricking others. Ares knew what she was truly like. She welcomed random men into their house, and behind closed doors he could always hear her screaming like a dirty little masochist. She had light brown hair, gray eyes that looked so endless. Ares stared into them, grabbing the kitchen knife off the counter, and slicing it down. This is how he killed them so long ago, correct? Just like last, he started with his whore mother. This is where is true hatred kinned from, she deserved to be killed first. He drew out her death, no longer afraid of blood like he used to be. He remembered being so afraid, that his hands shook when he sliced into her chest and pulled out her heart. This time, however, he was able to make a precise incision that didn't damage the tissue of the heart at all. He cut around it, and pulled it out successfully. That was the moment his father walked in, where he acquired some of his looks and the Joukai Clan blood. He was never able to tap into the other bloodline his father had, but he didn't care at all. At the sight of the horrific and shocked expression on his fathers face, it was almost enough to get him to cry out with delight. This was the reason he did it! The last time was just as good as this, but even more terrifying. Unlike last time, he wouldn't let his father get away from the first attack and try to kill him. Ares had gotten a terrible injury for going off with his father, but this time... the blood was quick to soak the sharp end of his knife. He smirked, looking up towards his fathers tearful eyes. "I did this for you, dad. Don't you see? This terrible life I lead, it's all because of that whore over there. All women are whores, I'll even raise the baby to be one too. Women are the scum of the earth, ya know?" Ares watched his eyes started to flicker in and out of life, but he wasn't finished telling his father what he wanted to all those years ago. "Kirumi isn't even yours, it's your brothers. Haruka did nothing but open her legs when you went away." The moment his father exhaled his last breath, he was back in the exam room. His fear ended up being sick, something most people feared. He feared not being able to touch his sister the way he wanted, and he feared not being able to murder his family again.

Word Count: 1827 / 1500

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cecil Raiken

Kirigakure

Chuunin

Clan:Raiken

Bloodline:Ranton

Clan and Bloodline ability:+2 rank on all lighting Jutsu. -2 rank on all lighting jutsu used against him.

Chakra:255/255

Speed:5 / Strength:4

Technique used:

Cecil had made his way to the building where the exams were to start. After the usual reading of rules each Chuunin went to their respective spot. Seeing as there were only three other Chuunin, the exams most likely would not take long. Upon being led to the door which would lead him to the test, Cecil would ponder the only instructions he was given. Flip the paper over and complete the test. He entered through the door into the small room or more like closet. He was alone, which was unusual for a written test. In fact he began to suspect that this was not a written test at all. Normally you would take a written test with at least another ninja. At the very least it would be the test giver and they would watch for cheating. However in this room was none of that, just a chair and a table. Any intelligent ninja could figure out that this wasn't a normal written test, in fact it probably wasn't a written test at all. Nothing to do about it however so he went ahead and sat down. He turned over the paper and then was trapped in the genjutsu.

Cecil opened his eyes to his home but the home was decorated as it was when his family still lived there. At that moment, he spotted his family sitting waiting for him. Well the one person he dreaded seeing was there, his father. This was his greatest fear having to explain why he let his brother die. Well that and what would happen afterwards. "I didn't expect to see you for a long time father." He managed to spit out the words forcing them out. He then shook his head and tried to Kai himself out. "Kai." Of course nothing happened, the test would not be so easy as to be able to just Kai out of it. He faced his Father with his hands trembling and barely able to speak.

"I tried father, I truly did. I couldn't protect him, he was killed by leaf ninja. His father stood up and only shook his head. His father then pulled out a kuni knife and rushed at Cecil. "I tried, it wasn't possible. I couldn't protect him or keep my promise. Forgive me." Cecil fell to his knees as he remembered the promise he made before his father and mother left. He said he would protect Zachery no matter what. He would make sure Zachery would fulfilled his dreams and that he himself would retire from being a ninja to fully protect Zachery. At the last second Cecil moved himself as to make sure the Kuni did no major damage. The Kuni went into his thigh.

Cecil looked at his Father, this was only genjutsu, and as much as he feared ever facing his father, he would do it now. "I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise but I have to avenge him, and that promise I will keep." He kicked his father away from him pulling the Kuni out and making hand signs. "Lightning Release: Lightning Blast Technique." The lighting went straight for the target but his father used the same jutsu and canceled it out. Once again he made hand signs and prepared his jutsu. "Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique." This time his father used a higher level jutsu that crushed Cecil's. Cecil barely dodged the full force of the jutsu getting hit in one of his arms.

Cecil's arm went numb, at the same moment his Father came in for an attack with a sword. Cecil pulled out Thunderclap and blocked the attack, both swords had lighting chakra running through it. "Father talk to me, do not make me kill you. While locked together with their swords, his father finally spoke "You failed in your promise and your duty to protect Zachery and the family. Not only that but you killed another Raiken, the girl. You do not deserve to live and you know it, now accept your punishment." The words hit Cecil like a brick, his father was right in every aspect. It was true he failed to keep his promise. He killed Kirumi and that would haunt him for the rest of his life. She really didn't cause Zachery's death and she even tried to stop it. Cecil just couldn't let go of what happened and killed her for revenge. He jumped back from his father looking at his hands for a minute. "Your right father, about everything. I did fail and I let revenge consume me. I also don't deserve life and I beg your forgiveness but my real father would of forgiven me. I may not deserve to live but I will let fate decide how I die not you. You are only a illusion and not worthy or looking like my Father. Now we shall finish this."

Cecil went at his father clashing their blades together multiple times each trying to score a hit. They were evenly matched however and it would go no where like this. No matter where he hit, his father was there to block it. Of course as far as he knew his father knew more jutsu then him. There was one chance he wouldn't know the chidori or the combination Cecil made with his hidden mist jutsu. "It ends now, there is no way you will be able to fight this." Making the necessary handsigns he would prepare his combination of jutsu. "Hidden Mist Jutsu." The area was covered in a fog that could not be seen through. However Cecil and his father had the mist vision technique. His father spoke up laughing."And what will this do, you know I can see through it. This move is pointless." His father spoke truly, but that was not what he was going for. "Your right it is pointless, unless used with another combination of moves. You taught me that or at least the real you did not the illusion." He made more handsigns to do two more jutsu. "Lightning Release: Lightning Armor." WIth that he could feel himself faster and stronger, now it was time for chidori. "Chidori." The chakra in his hand was black and gave the distinct sound of birds chirping. By the look on his fathers face, he didn't expect the Chidori. "I learned this after Zachery died to avenge him. You never had the chance to learn it, not only is this move going to hurt but the mist around you will conduct it to you ensuring your defeat. Sorry for it to end this way but your just an illusion." His father only smiled. "I'm proud of you son, your right I am an illusion but I was made by your mind. I do forgive you and I hope you find your way in life."With that Cecil ran at his father with incredible speed and thrust the chirdori into his father. "Goodbye Father, I promise to live up to your greatness." With that the entire scene disappeared.

Cecil expected to wake up back in the room but he didn't he was still in the genjutsu. He was sitting at a table with his brother surrounded by just a dim white. "Brother? What are you doing here, whats happening." "You beat the genjutsu, your about to come out of it. I want to talk to you about many things. This is the only chance I get." He looked confused. "How is this possible if the genjutsu is broken?" Zachery smiled and pointed to thunderclap. "That sword channeled my chakra and therefore I left an imprint on it. The minute you were put through a serious genjutsu and broke it I would appear. I wanted to tell you to give up on avenging me. It wasn't Kirumi's fault I died, it was mine. I was stupid and ran into the leaf village. Do I regret it yes, but it was my time." Cecil was shocked, for a while he said nothing. "I killed Kirumi and Hades the man who killed you died by someone else's hand. I regret what I did now, I was angry and wanted to make the leaf village pay. I see the mistake I made and I'm done with revenge." Zachery smiled sadly. "I'm sad to hear of Kirumi's death, but I'm glad you give up on revenge now. I want you to just live your life free of the ties you had with me. The only thing I request is to hunt down WAR, not out of revenge but duty to our village. He betrayed the Mist and should die for it. If you could also make a grave for me and Kirumi at the valley of the end, I would be grateful. I want both of us to be remembered as ninja that were not enemy's. I want you Cecil to live life to the fullest and to grow old and not be killed by some ninja. My time's about up brother I have to go. But I want you to have a good life and always remember me." Cecil smiled at his brother. "I shall brother, I wish you luck where ever your going." He watched as his brother disappeared and he woke up in the room. With the test done he got up from the chair and left to the waiting room. He had a new found goal and perspective. He was confident in his ability's and once this was over he would have to pay a visit to The Valley of the End.
Word Count: 1597  

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:33 pm

User Image

A Dark Force: The Realization

Her body moved in rhythm with the heat of the sun, the side of the mountain killing her. Nana was up high, with no shelter such as trees, so the sun took advantage of that and attacked her. She wished she could shove a foot up the sun's a**, making it dark forever but who ever got such a grand opportunity. No one, like ever. She slumped onto her side, a frown plastered onto her face. The girl was born a genjutsu specialist, but playing tricks were not a fun way to win a war. Nana had pride despite everything, and she hated to think that doing things like genjutsu would wound it. Kurama, was in her blood. However she heard of a name that could change that, an ever changing man that could cut into her and make her come out a whole different person with a whole different chakra type. He, however, was supposed to be in a cave. Which meant climbing. However, this disappointment no longer was disappointment, seeing as how her eyes finally landed on the opening to the cave. With a smirk on her face, she crawled against the side and moved on in, welcomed by dark figures. "Is Hashao Joukai here?" She wondered. The men, however didn't seem interested in that. One from the middle removed their hood and stared at Nana as if she was the first sunset of the first day, a beautiful trophy. "No, but we'll show you something even better than that peasant."

A Dark Force: The Pull

Shounetsujigoku, a clan that planned to convert her. She had heard about religious, cult like tribes and this was just one of them. None of the people in the tribe were full blooded Shounetsujigoku, and never acquired the power of the fire, however they could implant it in different shinobi that fit the criteria. Hashao Joukai had gone missing, despite promises to a handful of tribes, and in return for the gift she had to find out what happened to him... eventually. They gave no time limit and she was prepared to span it out for a few years, Nana hated dirty work and investigating things. She didn't know enough to investigate, other than he was the lover of another powerhouse named Kleine. The thought made her imagine Christian, standing over her and exploiting her fears for the worse possible way. She frowned, turning over on the cold table. They had situated her there until they planned to get started. As if they could feel her inpatients, they appeared next to her with their hoods still covering most of faces. "We are ready to start the implant... Our skilled doctors will take away your powers to perform genjutsu, and drain your blood of the power of Kurama. When you awake, you'll be a completely different person." A wrinkly hand was placed on her forehead, and before she knew it she was no longer conscious.

A Dark Force: The Transformation

She was there to be transformed, and the doctor was glad of such. He reached into her body and pulled out all the unnecessary things, watching her die and become what the true potential she had. Her body was mutated by him, he cut into her back and spine. He cut into her tail bone and even her head. She definitely died, and was brought back by the sheer power of the demon they implanted into her. This demon would forever take over her mind, she would battle internally for years before controlling. It wasn't a legendary demon, more of a basic one that will help her body in the darkest time. The doctor laughed as he pulled at her blood and body, happy to mutate this little girl. Usually this was performed on more younger subjects, however that wasn't an option. Her eyes and the demon he would implant would deem to make the legend of the small cult. The doctor could remember vaguely that the main Shounetsujigoku Clan had turned away from the doctors vulgar practices. Stricken by pain and betrayal, the doctor was unable to pull away the beliefs of Shounetsujigoku, which he soon made this group. He was glad he did, he could now control such a powerful girl.

A Dark Force: The Awakening

Nana didn't realize she was awake at first, the ceiling was as dark as the back of her eyes. She felt... different. In her slumber she had felt pain, but now all that was left was numbness. She felt so... unattached from the earth. There was a void where her heart was, she wasn't sure how she felt about this. She moved to get up, but her back felt heavier for some reason. It took a lot of energy to get past the restraints her body kept pulling at her, and when she sat up fully she realized what was wrong. There were... wings... and a tail. She let out a ragged gasp, jumping from the table. Almost immediately she sank to her knees, unable to hold herself. She felt.. so weak. You're mine now, spoke a voice. She was suddenly dragged out of reality and faced a terrifying creature, his dark eyes sparking with desire and pure hatred. "Who are you?" She spoke confidently, despite being so close to unconsciousness. The paradox of that, was she was in the midst of her consciousness. I guess I should go by a demon of this century... One of the most powerful shinobi. I take on many different names, and so far Klyne is my favorite. He spoke, collapsing onto his knees along with her. He wrapped his arms around the young girl, which he now lived in. Nana was confused at first, until she felt a tongue on her neck. Now Fly. Her eyes opened, and she was back in reality. Falling from a cliff that she couldn't see the ground from. She let out a frantic scream, her arms flailing around trying to grab onto the air. The ground came into view now, and she heard a scream echo throughout her entire mind. Flap your wings! And that is what happened. She didn't know how to start it, nor how to stop, but her wings were controlled to what her mind wished it to do. Save her.

The Exam

Nana exhaled slowly, her eyes rolling over the point of the room. It would seem that she was almost the last to arrive, and was late. Klyne let out a small chuckle from inside her, whispering things about how she was the least likely to be apart of the exam. It was true, after all. She had only just ranked into being a chuunin, and now there she was- at the Jounin Exam. For doing this she held a lot of guts and even Klyne wanted to spit at her for having them. It's unattractive for a girl to just waltz up and demand respect. She ignored him, folding her wings from the long flight and smiling towards the proctor. She got the sheet of paper and sat down, looking deeply into the piece before getting flushed into a genjutsu. From there she stood and stared at her father- surprised that he would be in such a place. This was her exam? Facing the fear of her life? She had already disposed of him in real life, but being under his presence still was enough to get her trembling. Klyne's voice wasn't in her head anymore for an odd reason, she had no back up or person to talk to. Clenching her eyes shut, she waited patiently for it to disappear but it never did. He never did. How did she dispose of him? Nana couldn't remember, and constantly looked behind her- to see if Klyne was there. Her weakness was being without him. She needed to cope some how... Closing her eyes, she murmured a jutsu and fire erupted around her, twirling and dancing and engulfing her father completely. He was still there though, glaring down at her. "You want me to die, do you? How many years have I spent watching over a twig like you? I trained you to be the best Kurama and you turned around and forsaked the clan. You changed your whole D.N.A. to get away from me, correct? I'll still follow you though. As long as you have those eyes, I'll haunt you day and night- until you can no longer take it and you die tragically. I want to see that day, where you pathetically die. You want to know why? Because you needed me to live and now you no longer have me- consider yourself already in hell. You even have that demon inside of you an yet you believe your flying towards heaven? Don't make me sick you monster!" His voice, his judging voice cut through Nana. Die... die... she wanted him to and when she looked up she was back at the exam room. She was shaking- a lot. Her eyes staring down at the paper with tears in her eyes, Klyne was speaking to her but she ignored him. She could and would only focus on the fact that killing her father was the most terrifying thing she had done- and she had succeeded twice.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          NANA
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Jutsu:

Mission:
                                                          To Find a Reason [finished]
                                                          Exam [finished]

1506 Words

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
Lightly stepping forward, Lucius took the first step into the booth. It was a small step up that could be cleared easily and entered into a pure white room. Each of the walls stood eight feet tall, with a flat level ceiling on top of them. One circular light was implanted into the ceiling casting an odd white blue glow across the room. His heart started pounding faster, each beat seemed to resound in the room and panic began to enter his mind. He couldn’t fail here, not at all. His mind cleared enough to remember the one instruction that was important: Enter the booth and close the door. Once it is closed, sit down and the test would begin. Reaching out behind him, Lucius gripped the cold metal handle with one trembling hand and slid the door closed with a thud. A whirring sound could be heard coming from the door and the wall but stopped after a second. Out of slight panic, Lucius pulled on the handle but it didn’t open or even budge. HE turned around and slowly walked towards the only pieces of furniture inside of the room. A metal table reflecting the glow of the light off of its polished surface and a chair with slight padding on the bottom and back rest. Sliding into the chair Lucius stared at the piece of paper on the table. Once he flipped it over, he would begin the exam. Lucius held his hands in his lap, squeezing them hard until his knuckles turned white. He breathed deeply in through his nose and exhaled from his mouth. Allowing the nervousness, the fear, and the uncertainty wash away. His blue eyes grew sharper and more intense, it was time to begin.

Lucius lifted his left hand as if in slow motion till he had grabbed the paper. He held his breathe and in a flurry of motion flipped the paper over to see…nothing. The breathe trapped in his lungs was released and the expression on his face replaced with confusion. He flipped the paper back over to see if he had missed something but didn’t see anything. The paper was as white as the walls around him. Is this some sort of joke? He thought as he stood up and turned towards the door. Now, Lucius was angry and you could see it clearly by the scowl on his face. He stood up quickly, throwing the chair toppling towards the side. With a flurry Lucius whipped around and came face to face with something he never expected to see in the room. There in front of his face hung a spider. It was small, almost elegant in the way it hung delicately from the silk thin thread that was attached to the ceiling above. To Lucius however, the small quarter sized bug caused insurmountable terror. His hand shot into the pouch at his back and he launched a kunai at the spider. The delicate insect was ripped from the thread and nailed against the wall. Lucius sighed, glad that there weren’t more of them around or bigger ones at that matter. A sound suddenly resonated into the room, first one, then two, then the number gradually grew. It was the sound of tinkling. His eyes locked on the dead spider across the room, as it began to dissolve into a small pool of spiders and every single one headed towards one spot: him.

Fear like this was something that most people never experienced. Normally, one spider caused Lucius to freeze up and feel large amounts of fear. His skin felt like it was going to rip itself off his body and run away, every noise from the water falling from a bathroom faucet to the tapping of an ink pen caused him to wildly look around in paranoia of spiders everywhere. Now though, fear had fully engulfed his mind. Deep in his mind, the parts that managed his rationality began to malfunction. Panic invaded his mind, causing his mind to increase the potential danger level of the spiders. The beginning fear that he had experienced had grown into more fear, and continued to snowball into a frightening experience.

As the spiders approached him, Lucius had no idea what to do. He couldn’t move, couldn’t speak, or even think at the moment. He had been consumed by fear. As the spiders neared his body, a cry began to escape his lips, and his body suddenly gained the ability to move again. Without acknowledging it, Lucius began to back away hoping to buy some time but for what? In an instant they were on his shoes. Reacting out of fear, he released a guttural scream as he leapt upwards, flailing his legs all over until his shoes flew off his body and into the miniature sea of spiders. Gravity soon affected him, and Lucius came crashing down onto the chair that he had thrown across the room earlier. The back cut into the right side of his chest but Lucius didn’t feel the pain, he just felt fear and the need to survive. His body catapulted to his feet as he grabbed the chair and viscously swung it overhead as it crashed into the floor. The horrible screeching sound of the metal bending and scraping against itself was met with the equally terrifying sound of the cries of the dead spiders. In a frenzy, with a maniacal look in his eyes, Lucius grabbed the chair and swung it back into the floor, crying out with a roaring sound that ripped at his throat. The muscles in his arms began to cramp as he rapidly swung the chair back and forth, holding off the spiders for a brief while before he heard a sound from his right. Turning his head, Lucius saw the spiders crawling along the wall towards him.

Dropping the chair, Lucius scrambled to the side, crawling on top of the table and stomping his feet to kill any spiders that came to the surface. Despite his attempts, there was no way that he could keep up with the amount of spiders. Soon they had reached his shoes and were crawling up towards his knee. The screams reached a new pitch now, full of his desperation to get away from the horrid insects. Bending over, Lucius crawled at his legs killing the spiders there but couldn’t stop as they began to crawl up his back. His body stopped moving, he was paralyzed with fear. Slow at first but quickly gaining speed his heart began to pound faster and faster, his breaths growing shallower. The spiders reached the base of his neck. This was it. The bugs would reach his face and he would die during these cursed Jonin exams. The spiders reached his lips. They couldn’t stop there though, he felt their hairy bodies force their way into his mouth. While the rest moved up. The spiders reached his eyes. Light began to fade as the beings crawled over his eyes, blocking the white light that emanated through the room. Tears began to flow from his eyes, wetting his face and causing the spiders to briefly slide away; giving him a final glimpse of the light. The spiders covered him.

One thought stuck out in his mind: the light. It was the only thing that comforted his mind as the spiders covered him. He could feel them in his throat, on his body. Then the pain began, the feeling of every spider biting down at once. It caused his body to twitch as pain was the only thing that covered his body. His mind was wiped clean and even the light left, now he was truly in darkness. The minutes began to slip by, the pain pursued but he wasn’t dead yet. In a few more though, he knew their poison would touch his heart and he would die. Die. Such a small word that encompassed such a large transition. The loss of life giving way to the encompassing of death. His eyes snapped open. One of those words he just thought of made his skin crawl. He thought through them and found it: Loss. HE knew who it hurt him. His grandfather was successful and his old team mates had been successful but what about him, Lucius? He was standard in the academy, was a horrible genin, only made chuunin because of luck, and had lost every fight he had ever been in. Slowly, the fear that had controlled him so far began to slip away to be replaced by anger. These creatures were far below him, he would NOT lose to them as well. Standing up, Lucius ignored the pain that racked his body and swiped a hand across his eyes getting rid of the bugs. They fell to the floor, dead.

In a flash, the rest of the spiders began to die and disappear in a puff of black smoke. In the middle of the room, shaking, Lucius stood on top of the table. Behind him a door opened up, “Congratulations,” he heard, “You beat round one of the Jonin exams.” Turning around Lucius coldly walked out of the room. He would never lose again. He was no longer scared of the spiders, it had been replaced with a different fear: Losing. For every time he shall lose, he vowed to get stronger; regardless of the consequences to himself and those around him

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

Chakra: 173-18(2 pull seals)=155-13 (barrier)=142+5(Tattoos)
Speed/Strength: 5/4
Shadow: 40
Technique used:

Kekkai Houjin - Barrier Method Battle Array

Kekkai Houjin is a method in which 4 seals are used to seal a certain area, the most basic removes an opponents use of their chakra. Other add on's to this sealing method can be implemented but are much more complicated. The original barrier method is only A rank but if any their are any add on's it turns the rank to S.
Hiku (引くto pull)
The seal is simple it literally pulls certain items to it. If one would put the fire symbol next to it, fire would be attracted towards it. Same with any other element or combination of elements.

Techniques in place:

10% reduction on all techniques
Technique Name: Ghost Shadow Technique
Description: By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts TO STOCK up for later battle use.

Gold:99,000

Solarius flare

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:06 am
BEFORE YOU READ
Underline=Other characters speech.
2075 Words

User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa babey
Chakra:120
Speed: Six
Strength: Five
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Uzamaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used:
Tattoo sword
Lightning step
Sai
Hell shriek
Description:

User Image Focused. Vivian's bronze hand grasped the brass knob and turned it clockwise. A light metal cling sound resonated in the woman's tiny ears. Viv had no idea what to expect; she could be walking into a battle so each detail of this situation was assessed. Nothing. There was no more than the white, enclosed walls of the cubicle, grainy brown chair, and a simple sheet of blank paper. Twisting her head backwards with an unsettled look, Vivian noted that the proctor was gone."Well, it must be a written exam. At least I'm by myself...", a slight echo was held in this...box. Without further a due, the young lady walked into the isolated unit and closed the door behind. SLAM. She moved her hands behind her to pull the purple cascade into a ponytail while settling in the creaky wooden chair. Tch, did she forget that her hair was ALWAYS in a ponytail? Insecurity plagued her mind when it was free from the hair's restraint. Now, for the test. In a slowed motion, she'd finger the white paper in hopes that the test wasn't too challenging. With four fingers laid on the paper, Vivian used her thumb to flip it over; nothing, nothing more than its opposite side. Something was wrong. Too wrong. What the hell was going on?

Quickly, a little too quickly, Viv stood and smacked the paper from the desk. Rolling her eyes at such a mistake, she burst the door open. In the background, she could hear the paper reaching the cold floor with a floppy, papery noise.
"Hey, I think that you all forgot to-", the concerned tone abruptly paused. With the light brown hand glued to the knob, the topaz hues witnessed two familiar people. It was indeed, Armand in the exam building's hallway with....her. But how could she be...there if she was...here? Keeping quiet, she strolled behind the two shinobi. They laughed amongst eAchother, the other supposed Vivian's hand laid on his shoulder. Another crude detail Vivian drew was that, the other 'her' had the long purple hair unrestrained. The beautiful hair flowed onto her backside with body and an unorthodox confidence. Was Viv right to be jealous at the clone? It was her afterall. Then something odd took place. In the wake of laughter, everything paused. Both frozen in an infinite darkness. The other Vivian unfroze her features and glared towards the actual one."You don't know yourself as much as you do. Armand, he's supposed to be your friend. Why would you kill him? Then again...why would you kill anyone?"Before the actual Viv could answer such an awkward question the light returned, the scene presumed. While their laugher continued, a kunai was snuck from the other self's right hand. "No, please! Armand she's not me! She's not who you think she is!", the actual Uzumaki screamed in an unexpected decibel. Of course instinct forced her body to lunge forward. Once close enough to seize the evil Vivian-- she froze. "What the hell...no, Armand I know you can hear me", her voice echoed. So close, the fake woman dug the Kunai into Armand's neck. The blood splashed onto her face, tiny speckles of crimson dotted Viv's face. The blackness swallowed everyone but herself. For a second-- only a second she forgot that this was indeed an exam.

Vivian wiped her face with the left hand. No blood? Not a single morsel of blood was left. The Uzumakan girl breathed a reviving breath into her tiny nostrils."Where are you?! Who are you?! Why do you--", the girl's tiny voice was overpowered by a more mature rendition of her own."Look like you? I am you. You didn't know your past right? Woke up, a small note, Pft...believe me now? I am your future", the powerful voice ended. Yet another scene began, darkness crumbled around the discombobulated Vivian and lit into an explosion of colors. Just like that, she watched herself posted behind her current Kusakage...you know, Kya. A mask shrouded the replicated Vivian's face, but the purple hair definitely gave her identity away. Definitely ANBU. Again, Viv noticed her hair was down. Was this some sort of omen? This couldn't be happening, the exams were a test of one against themselves perhaps? No sense could be grabbed from these testaments. Maybe this was nothing more than a mere genjutsu. Before the endless pondering set in, action had to be made. Judging by the previous scene, the other Vivian would most likely assassinate the Kage. Springing into the scene, Vivian screamed "Get away from her Kya! She's....she's-", mush mouth came over her. The speech that once escaped her fine lips was being muted. Kya looked towards her with a concerned, yet baffled expression.

"What Vivian? Why are you not in uniform! You're my most powerful ANBU officer, I don't have time for your shenanigans. We need you...", Kya's unearthly melodic voice swarmed through Viv's conscious as the doppelgänger raised her arm from beneath the shadowing cloak. Of course the panicking Vivian looked at herself behind Kya. A thin, metal senbon was tightly strewn between her thumb and index fingers. "I'm behind you, I mean she- I mean", the untrained words spilled from her mouth. Before Kya could turn and face her unexpected foe, the senbon dug into her throat.

"Ho-How could you....", Kya's raspy, fearful voice struck deep into Vivian's soul. A sight she'd never shake. Paralysis restricted her movement, eyes wide at the horrid scene. Vivian could feel a light shaking of her body, a familiar one indeed. Fear. The repetitious blackness consumed her once more. Frozen in place save for the rapid eyeball movements, thoughts bore through her very skull "I have to get out of here. I-I can't take this. That's not me, I was never an assassin. I can barely bring myself to hurt someone. My past couldn't be that, it couldn't be." The frail, mentally broken woman could feel her knees meeting a marble floor. Evidently she had fallen to her knees, and she was crying? When did that start? Too many emotions bombarded the young mind, overtaking her usual strategic intellect. Then another scene cut into existence.

A throne. Gold trimmed not only the immaculate chair, but the flawless marble stairs leading to it. Gathering her mind into one piece, Viv studied the scenery. An elaborately adorned palace, the pearl pillars stretched high into the ceiling and exploded into an even more intricate design. No one was here. The sound of a howling wind whipped her ears. Eerie. Beyond so. Another glimpse towards the throne forced the tester to her feet. Sitting comfortably in the velvet cushions, was her. A chilling tinge rode her spine, the crippling realization stole the oxygen from her lungs. Breathe. Vivian replaced the stolen breath with another replenishing wind. The real Vivian spoke forth, her voice was commanding. Unafraid to some extent,
"You try to brandish my name. I'm not afraid of you, you're not me. I am NOT YOU! I'm about to show you why you're not me...", Vivian could feel her anger welling...along with chakra.

"Let me teach you something. There is a thin, thin line between good, and evil. Open your pretty eyes. I am you. Well, what you'll become. Your past, dictates your future. You're not who you think you are, nor will you ever be. If you fight me now, you'll lose....no doubt. Come Vivian, attack me. But I warn you...I am you", the other Vivian spoke calmly, informative almost. Without lifting a finger she winked. The actual Viv on the other hand readied her attack and analyzed her odds. Lightning step. A powerful lunge from Vivian left dust in her previous position, the technique allowed a rapid succession to her target. Once close enough, an out reached palm attempted to connect with the doppleganged woman. The foe used her lightning step to shoot directly in the air. As her foe shot, she grabbed the collar of Vivian's shirt and hoisted the deadweight into the air; utilizing Vivian's own momentum against her. In the blink of an eye the enemy slammed her into the ceiling; it caused the Viv to have a headache as she fell through the air. Staying on the defensive, a seal was created and a hellish scream shot from her mouth towards the descending attacker, directly in her face. "Yes, I got her!", was the only thing she thought while the other Vivian hit the marble floor with a hard THUMP. The actual shinobi fell hardly on top of her, baring a metal kunai. She was having second thoughts of digging this weapon into her. ******** up. In the time focused to rationalization the action, her pinned Enemy used lower body strength to kick her legs into Vivian. This freed her from Viv's grasp and diminishing her upper hand.Within nano-seconds the other woman retrieved her footing and lightning stepped into Vivian using all of her body weight to slam her into the wall. A seal appeared Between Vivian's perky breasts ,'Sai'. Both of the innocent kunoichi's arms were forced behind her; constricted by an invisible force. Of course she knew this technique, she was the one who learned it. The evil Vivian slammed her fist into the helpless female knocking her from the wall onto the floor.

"I told you, You might as well come to your senses and realize there is nothing you can do. Become one with me....", the sinister duplicate gave a toothy smirk. Vivian sat with her head down and gulped a mouth full of blood. With blank eyes she peered towards the one who easily defeated her."Okay...you're right. It's inevitable...", her defeated tone basked the area in a depressing feel. The double Began ranting on the fact that destiny is unchanged and blah blah blah. Viv reworked her maneuver then accepted the fact that, 'SHE was indeed HER', which meant she could break her own seals. The seal in the middle of The captured beauty's chest began to fade into nothingness. Evidently the foe didn't notice the fading, and if she did it was a little too late. A fraction of a moment later, Vivian was on her feet driving a blade constructed of tattoos into the double's chest. The double grabbed Viv's hair tie and yanked it downwards forcing her hair to flood her shoulders. Now, her appearance reflected that of who she wished not to become."You tricked me, so that I'd be off guard...good girl...", the clone hissed and slid from the blade onto the marble floor. Had she used deception to gain the upper hand? No-- no she had to..right? Blood oozed from the body, creating a massive pond of dark red blood. The blade undid itself-- replaced itself onto her forearm in he form of tribal ,black markings. Standing in a pool of blood, she gazed into the advancing crimson. Soon it licked her sandals, staining the blue bottoms. Still peering within, she noticed that the wobbling image of herself looked exactly like the others. For a second she absorbed this look, it was definitely a great one. Beauty, yet pain were reflected in this mirror of spilled blood. Then.....The youngin' reached down and retrieved the black hair tie that once held her hair. Slowly she restrained her hair into its usual position. This small action meant more than what caught the eye. It signified her independence of her destiny, that she was to blaze her own path. No longer did her past trouble her, no longer did it pester her subliminal mind. No longer was she afraid of who she really was; it no longer held relevance. This was who she is, and from then on she'd decide what she'd become.

WHOOSSHH, a suction was felt as her body met her mind once again. The paper flew from the desk onto the floor, that same papery sound from before. Now she understood what this exam was meant to do, interesting. Wondering how long she'd been in there, Vivian hoisted herself onto her wobbly legs and extended her right arm to the knob. After turning, she'd realize the sunlight was blinding through the opened windows. Shielding her face with her hands, Viv headed in direction of the waiting room. No one was to know of this fear. No one.

yøυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:39 pm
                                                            User Image

Word Count: 2107

xxxxx“Please enter booth 8. Shut the door behind you and begin the test inside.” The attendant directed her after checking her identification. Aki gave him a nod of thanks and walked to the door as directed. After shutting the door behind her she glanced about the tiny room nervously. Green eyes fell hard upon the singular table and chair. To be honest, she was nervous. Testing always caused this coil of worry to grow in her gut. Swallowing back the anxiousness the genjutsuist approached the table and took her seat. She placed her hand on the paper but hesitating just before flipping it over. “It’s just a test.” She reminded herself then turned the paper over expecting to see lines of questions. Instead she was met by a set of complicated seals that suddenly caught fire. In an instant the room was entirely engulfed in flames.

xxxxxAki kicked the desk back and sent the chair clattering behind her. Instantly her hands came together to move through the seals needed. Water swiftly collected about her forming a cylindrical shield. Her eyes narrowed on the encroaching flames, unsure of their true nature and if her ninjutsu would do anything to stop them. Her heart caught in her throat when a lick of fire passed through her hasty shield with no reaction what so ever. She had little time to think, but her analytical mind was already turning. The flames were probably not ninjutsu, or they would have boiled away the water about her. Her next gamble was genjutsu then. “Kai!” The fire seemed to peel away suddenly like aging paint. She smirked in success. So it had been a genjutsu. Scratch that. The smile faded from her face as a new scene formed before her. It still was a genjutsu. Probably multi layered to make it impossible to escape. Even for a genjutsu user such as herself. There had to be a trick to free herself, using more kais to try to escape would no doubt be a colossal waste of time and energy. “Just keep yourself together, just breathe, just-“ Her verbal reassurance froze like ice in her throat as the new illusion fully formed in front of her.

xxxxxSuddenly before her a face appeared. Its features were twisted in anguish. Jaw hung loose. Blood fell freely from the severed neck. A nonstop torrent of red liquid. Her breath hitched but she stood firm. Until the eyes moved. And the severed head began to scream. The unholy noise sent her clattering backwards to the floor as she screamed as well. Despite her fear she was unable to look away from the face. Sudden realization came over as she recognized the face. Her sister Hazumi. Hazumi was decapitated. Head speared on a pike. Then it was as if the blinders fell off and her vision widened. No longer was she just looking at her eldest sister’s severed head but now her entire family lined before her. The heads speared and pouring blood by the gallons. They were all screaming in pain. The noise so loud and wild they twisted into something inhuman. It felt as if the sound was about to shatter her skull. Her hands pressed hard to her ears as she tried to shout over the noise, “STOP! I’M BEGGING YOU TO STOP.”

xxxxxBut it kept going. Louder. Louder. Earsplitting. Shrieking. Shouting. Roaring. And just as she feared she was to lose her mind it stopped. Her family’s faces no longer looked pained. They all stared down at her with such disgust. Such disappointment and hate. Panting she dropped her hands from her ears and looked to her father.

xxxxx“Failure.” He hissed spitting blood at the ground below him.

xxxxx“If you had been stronger I wouldn’t have been murdered.” Hazumi hissed.

xxxxx“We’re all dead because you couldn’t protect us.” Cried her siblings.

xxxxx“You could never do anything right.” Her mother sneered.

xxxxx“No! This is an illusion. This isn’t real. This isn’t real.” Aki repeated herself as the severed heads of her family repeated their hateful words. Chanting them with despise and venom. She placed her hands on the ground to push herself up only to find her palm sink into something fleshy. Something squishy. Hot. Wet. Something moving. She looked down to find she had placed her hand in the writhing disemboweled guts of a body. It was then that she realized she was surrounded by countless bodies. Their forms ungraciously piled on top one another. Eviscerated bodies. And body parts. Aki moved to pull her hand from the guts only to have forearm grabbed pulling her wrist deep into the writing organs.

xxxxx“Don’t leave me again, Aki. Don’t put more distance between us.” She searched for the face the words belonged to and found it attached to the disemboweled body. “Why did you let me die?” Arekku asked her. He pulled her further into his guts. Aki gagged struggling against his grip. She tried to speak through her tears, now realizing she was crying. How long had she been crying for? Enough to her throat to force up air in hiccups. Her legs were grabbed by another body in the mound below her. Two more people emerged from the mess of flesh. Akane and Lars spoke in unison as their hands clawed into her ankles,

xxxxx“You were a lost cause, did our teachings mean nothing to you?” Another hand took grip on her body this time taking hold of her hair yanking her to the floor of flesh. The hand forced her face to body it belonged to.

xxxxx“Why won’t you serve me? Why do you fail me?” Kya spoke gripping hard on her hair. A hole was punched through her chest where her heart should be and blood poured from her sliced throat. The blood filled Aki’s mouth as she tried to gasp a response. She gagged and chocked on the blood while trying to free herself only to feel their holds grow tighter as their questions were repeated. Maybe they were right. She did fail them all. She failed and now they were all dead. She might as well die as well. Her heart thudded heavy like a hammer to steel. Fear forced her body to run adrenaline through her veins. She could hear her blood rushing faster than ever. The noise was so loud it almost drowned out the chanting accusations of failure.

xxxxxAs she fell further into the genjutsu, accept it’s lies as truth, the more detailed the illusion became. Her vision broadened, in a sense. All she could see was the blood washing over he like a river. But somehow she knew that more had developed around her. She knew and accepted it as the truth like the false realities spun in dreams. The facts appear and they are accepted without a second question. The sky was black and she accepted that it was day. Where they had once been an expanse of void surrounding her and the bodies of fallen loved ones now burn Kusa. And she accepted that it had always been there. The pile of bodies she lay upon grew and she did not blink at the oddity. Suddenly there were smells. Smells of rot, mold, and decay. Organic smells. Yet they lacked a crucial element, iron packed blood. But did Aki question the missing detail? No. She fell further into the lie. Believing that the putrid blood flooding her senses had not effect on the senses. It was just something happening that was not happening. She knew those about her and below here were dead. Yet they still spoke. Still took hold of her flesh. Still chanted their accusations. Their muscles still twitched with energy. Blood still ran with no heart to pump it. Yet everything was true to her. Blood, Flesh, Rot, Flames, Death, Decay. All existed without question of the inconsistencies.

xxxxxI’m afraid. They tell me I’ve failed and I fear they’re right. I can’t breathe anymore. There’s too much blood. Too much blood. I’m drowning in it all. Maybe I should just give in. Give in and die here. Everyone else is dead. They’re all dead because I couldn’t protect them. I’m too weak. I’ve always been too weak. I’ll never get stronger. Never improve. I should quit it all here. Just go ahead and drown my leader’s blood and rot away with the rest of the flesh here. What’s the point? ….sion. Everyone’s dead now and it’s my fault. …Illusion….! I wasn’t here to help. Now Kusa burns. Everyone is suffering or dead. Illusion, shithead! Who’s yelling at me now? Who’s left to tear me down further? Bad news bud, I can’t get any lower than this. Buzz off and let me di- You. Idiot. Yeah, idiot that sounds right OH COME ON. You’re really just going to give in now? Throw in the towel? One scary illusion and that’s the end of the great Aki huh? Pick yourself up and get it together. STAND UP. I can’t, they won’t let me go. It’s an illusion. Once you recognize it you can conquer it. How long have you been drowning in Kya’s blood now? Probably seems like tens of minutes. Don’t you think you would have drowned by now? Get up and don’t forget this is merely a genjutsu. How can you pride yourself as a gentusu if you fall to prey to the tricks anway? I- you’re right. This is just a test. Just a test. Just illusions.

xxxxxHer eyes snapped open as the hands about her loosened their hold. The hands slipped away and the scales began to fall from her eyes. The things that seemed right before held no merit suddenly. Though she should be drenched in blood, not a single drop stained her light skin. Though smells assaulted her nose, none of them seemed right. Too sweet. Too flowery. Kusa burned, but the flames did not burn. They were just there. Still. Like a mural on a velvet background. Voices chanted, but mouths did not move. “This is all false. None of this is real. I have not failed. I will not fail. Do not dare accuse me of such grievous crimes of betrayal.” She stood up and though the ground below her should have gave way due to its fleshy nature the ground held firm. Aki stood tall with fists clenched and teeth bared. The noises lessened and the fires died. “I will not fail.” The faces about that had seemed familiar now washed away leaving nothing but featureless dummies that melted into the floor. “I WILL NOT FAIL. AND YOU WILL NOT ACCUSE ME OF SUCH CRIMES.” Suddenly the visions blanked out and she was faced with a blank slate.

xxxxxThe genjutsuist stood in a white expanse now in control of the visions about her. She was aware there was no solid floor below her, so she willed it to form. There was no place to sit, so she willed a chair to form. She sat in her chair and thought a moment. Why had the genjutsu not yet broken? Had she not completed her task yet? You still fear. The voice from before materialized this time with a form to match. The form was a mirror with herself reflected in it. Dumbstruck she glared at her reflection, which did not return the look. “What do you mean? Did you not hear me before? I will not fail. Now free me.” Aki scoffed. The reflection laughed. Determination does not mean the fear is truly conquered. That determination is hollow. What does it lack? Aki’s brow furrowed. She did not understand. Her eyes fell to her clenched fists as she thought. The reflection spoke I am born in fear, raised in truth, and I come to my own in deed. When comes a time that I’m called forth, I come to serve the cause of need. Her gaze snapped up to look herself in the eye. She realized the truth. Sheer determination alone would not surpass her fear if she did not put trust into that determination. If she did not have “Courage. I understand now. I must be courageous and trust in my abilities to fight my fear. I am capable of protecting those I love and I trust myself.” Aki now smiled with confidence and the reflection smiled back.

xxxxxShe stepped out the exam room, free of the genjutsu and a changed woman. To her left she watched as proctors pulled a young entrant from their room. The poor child was still comatose, trapped in the genjutsu hold. A proctor caught her eye and gave her a knowing look. She simply nodded and left feeling thankful she had found her courage before it had been too late.

AKI CHIRU

User Image

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items