Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Gaia Guilds 2.0 Charity?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Black Petals~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:42 pm
hmm... this concept has merit
but the execution will be tricky

one wrong move and boom! cat_ninja cat_burning_eyes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:08 pm
~Black Petals~
hmm... this concept has merit
but the execution will be tricky

one wrong move and boom! cat_ninja cat_burning_eyes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

True dat. XP  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:08 pm
Suzie Rue
Kor Saiyajinkami
~Black Petals~

The address is:
Gaia Interactive Inc
1828 Bering Drive
San Jose, CA 95112
United States

The CEO is Gary Schofield
The COO is Jason Loia

So now you have all the information you need to send your letter/s. Do it or don't. If you want this plan to go forward those are the two that you need to address the mail to.

Good luck~!

NOTE TO ANY ADMINS SNOOPING AROUND- THIS NAMES OF THE COO AND CEO ARE ON WIKIPEDIA- SO DON'T GO BANNING PEOPLE FOR POSTING THIS INFORMATION THAT IS ALL OVER THE INTERNET!!!

Thanks. And I gotta say this: you've got balls bigger than most dudes in the metaphoric sense of course. XP  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:32 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Suzie Rue
Kor Saiyajinkami
Suzie Rue
Kor Saiyajinkami
~Black Petals~

The address is:
Gaia Interactive Inc
1828 Bering Drive
San Jose, CA 95112
United States

The COO is Jason Loia

So now you have all the information you need to send your letter/s. Do it or don't. If you want this plan to go forward those are the two that you need to address the mail to.

Good luck~!

NOTE TO ANY ADMINS SNOOPING AROUND- THIS NAMES OF THE COO AND CEO ARE ON WIKIPEDIA- SO DON'T GO BANNING PEOPLE FOR POSTING THIS INFORMATION THAT IS ALL OVER THE INTERNET!!!

Thanks. And I gotta say this: you've got balls bigger than most dudes in the metaphoric sense of course. XP

If you mail a certified letter you MUST have a name on it and you wanted to send it to the COO or CEO. And thanks for the compliment. If I get banned for this there is always the Atty General of California as a recourse. Trust me he's already been contacted by other users as well as the BBB in San Jose.

So they're breaking the law by banning people for sharing the names of employees that are already public knowledge? Is that what you are Saiyan?
yes and no. Yes in as much as 1- Nurami Misuhara gave their names and user names out in the forums so reposting them should not be banning criteria. And again, if they are using that as criteria for banning people, then absolutely EVERYTHING that is posted that contains anyone's name should be grounds for banning absolutely EVERY user. So- they are using a double standard. No in as much as they are saying that posting those jerks names is trolling them and taking away from their enjoyment of the site, or harassing them or some such s**t. The catch there is, THOSE JERKS HAVEN'T LOGGED ONTO GAIA ON THEIR ACCOUNTS IN OVER A YEAR SO IT'S TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you see, all those banned were done because some overzealous admin/mod wanted to make himself look good to the jerks in the front office and make a name for himself/herself. They were unnecessary because those jerks never saw the posts anyway!!!

ToS violations my pearly white a**!  

Suzie Rue

Divine Titan

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:56 pm
Suzie Rue
Kor Saiyajinkami
Suzie Rue
Kor Saiyajinkami
Suzie Rue

The address is:
Gaia Interactive Inc
1828 Bering Drive
San Jose, CA 95112
United States

The COO is Jason Loia

Good luck~!

If you mail a certified letter you MUST have a name on it and you wanted to send it to the COO or CEO. And thanks for the compliment. If I get banned for this there is always the Atty General of California as a recourse. Trust me he's already been contacted by other users as well as the BBB in San Jose.

So they're breaking the law by banning people for sharing the names of employees that are already public knowledge? Is that what you are Saiyan?
yes and no. Yes in as much as 1- Nurami Misuhara gave their names and user names out in the forums so reposting them should not be banning criteria. And again, if they are using that as criteria for banning people, then absolutely EVERYTHING that is posted that contains anyone's name should be grounds for banning absolutely EVERY user. So- they are using a double standard. No in as much as they are saying that posting those jerks names is trolling them and taking away from their enjoyment of the site, or harassing them or some such s**t. The catch there is, THOSE JERKS HAVEN'T LOGGED ONTO GAIA ON THEIR ACCOUNTS IN OVER A YEAR SO IT'S TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you see, all those banned were done because some overzealous admin/mod wanted to make himself look good to the jerks in the front office and make a name for himself/herself. They were unnecessary because those jerks never saw the posts anyway!!!

ToS violations my pearly white a**!

Ah I see. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:55 pm
ooooooooh is that an address i see..... Time to send a letter of my own. I think it would be nice to have a little heart to hart with this so called CEO. ((please note i will not be including my username or any attatchments to me on this guild... i really dont want to ******** things up for you guys.))  

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:02 am
Kane Solomon
ooooooooh is that an address i see..... Time to send a letter of my own. I think it would be nice to have a little heart to hart with this so called CEO. ((please note i will not be including my username or any attatchments to me on this guild... i really dont want to ******** things up for you guys.))

Please do share the reply if you even get one. That I'd like to see very very much.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:06 am
Well i intend to use some witticisms along with hard facts and suggestions so i will start to draft f i ever get a reply it shall be posted. I will be writing from Britain /UK so i dobt it will even get read but i hope it will be. XD  

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am
Kane Solomon
Well i intend to use some witticisms along with hard facts and suggestions so i will start to draft f i ever get a reply it shall be posted. I will be writing from Britain /UK so i dobt it will even get read but i hope it will be. XD

Well I hope it does and that it gets a reply even if that reply is a big "GO ******** YOURSELF" because then at least we'll know, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:52 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon

Well I hope it does and that it gets a reply even if that reply is a big "GO ******** YOURSELF" because then at least we'll know, right?

LOL if he sent that then the gates of hell would open with me at the front XD  

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:00 am
Kane Solomon
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon

Really? Does reading it in the horse's handwriting make that much of a difference when we already know that the horse is thinking it?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:22 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon

Really? Does reading it in the horse's handwriting make that much of a difference when we already know that the horse is thinking it?

that is a very good point XD... you sir deserve a cookie XD  

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash