Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
[NemaColden] A Guardian's Lie [Shadow] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:12 pm
NemaColden

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
۩════════════════════════۩
"Knowledge is Power...as long as you know when and how to use it."

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Sohrab Hedgewood▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Sohrab could then see then girl had returned home along with the dog going after her, which was typical since she owned the dog. "I Am guarding you am I? I need to make sure no one comes after you and harms you." He then saw the dog came back to him and decided that since it was best to sit down and let the dog sit beside him. "So this dog's name is Cearo....nice name." He pat the dog behind the ears as he then stood up and got to Taya, keeping a nice fair distance. "And don't worry, I am not going to hide out here and invade your space. I will build myself one around here, since the space is not occupied by anything. I am also here again since this is private and I do need to tell you something...." He then did a hand motion to sit her down as he then sat himself down. "The people of Kankyo are considered that you might fall into the wrong hands, so the reason they brought guardians from different parts of the planet because.....they want you to marry someone noble and bear children so no evil will suppress them and soon it would be your world. And if I remember what your friend said, she complained that you seem to always get the attractive guys." He chuckled slightly.

"But I also am a scholar, so I know everything that needs to know about where I live, how the society works....but also how this world and humans work as well. Hence why....I am wearing human clothes. I used to wear a mage outfit until I found a man trying to rape a woman...I ended up killing him and 'borrowing' the clothes he no longer needed. But also......I need to ask if I can attend whatever school you are in...it's to make sure no monster comes in during your education hours."

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬The Fake Guardian▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:05 pm
ShadowStream-chan

~.:Taya:.~

Taya sat down on the stone bench and she listens to him speak then she nearly falls over when he heard Eva saying that Taya was the one that attracted cute guys then she chuckles,"w-well Eva tends to over say things.." she chuckles lightly. Cearo sat down in front of Taya with his head on her lap, she petted him as he was about to fall asleep on her.

Taya looks at him and blushed as he said about marriage and bearing kids then she said,"why is it so important for me to marry and bear children? won't it be dangerous for those that are close to me be harmed?" she looks at Soharb then she said,"I can lend you some clothing and also, you can stay here a few nights until you can find your own place..my mother won't be home for awhile and my father is on a 2 week trip.."

Cearo wags his tail then he licks Taya's hand then she continues,"and I can see what I can do about my school.." she looks at him and smiles.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:16 pm
NemaColden

"I can handle the school, do not worry." He waves his hand up and down so he can express his lack of concern over it. "And you do oppose a great question, one I wish I had an answer to. People are in paranoia and they want the 100% guarantee that they will not be harmed or killed by the evil entity that is after you. I might be brash, but you would think the same way....about your family. Wanting someone to marry and bear children so you and your family can see another day." He then heard her offer the home in which he shakes his head: "I think you for the offer. The clothes...I do unfortunately need...however. I can build myself a new home. I just need to know where a construction shop is and I can take care of everything!" He then spreads his arms out as if semi-confident.

"Anyway Taya.....by doing the whole school thing, I can easily be disguised as a classmate that can come over often instead of the whole cliche, I am hiding in your closet until your parents leave part of the story. Speaking of school, what kind of school do you attend? Since your around twenty, I assume your in some sort of college...public or private.....whatever it may be." For that he scratched the dog behind the ears again. "Heh, he likes that." He then stops though and then shrugs: "I am not human as well. You can say I am a.....dragon.....a dragon mage.....I know spells thanks to the schooling I did...or was provided. But anyways, I only know very little abut the world so you mind telling me.....?' He then examined inside the house to see a big black box. "Like...what is that suppose to be?" He didn't really know much about TV....or that it was close to the watch he was wearing. "And how much classes are usually since I understand college here...is not free...which sucks."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:36 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Taya smiles and said,"you have a point there..I do wish for my family to be safe.." then she looks at him then blushed, Cearo moves out of the way while she stands up and said,"follow me inside, I can hand you some clothes.." she walks inside her home. It was very large and average do to her father being the mayor. Taya looks at him as he mentioned the TV then she said,"its called a tv..its a thing that entertains us while we are at home.."

Taya then said,"I am in a public college..I know my father can help me get into another but it was my choice, I want to become great piano player and singer." in the other spar room was a grand piano, Cearo runs over to it and barks at Taya and whines as he looks at the piano then back at her like he wants her to play it. She smiles then she goes to a dresser and opens it to find some clothes for him to wear then she continues,"it varies on what you want to study..I have about 4 classes..and yes college doesn't come cheap but no need to worry, I can help you get in if you like.."

Cearo whines as he lays his head on the piano bench and huffs as he waits for Taya to play.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:53 pm
NemaColden

He holds out his hand as not to worry. "I did say I was a prince after all didn't I? I too have the money, save it for yourself and your family. You guys have earned it." For that he checked the closet to see some clothes that intrigued him and got some of them. "I need to get out of these clothes anyways....they reek of demon blood." With that he got to the bathroom and got rid of the stinky clothes and came out looking quite better. "And I think your dog wants you to play the piano, I can tell by its irritated whine." He chuckled slightly. "And so that's the TV...I heard of such things...it's where you find out what is going on around you and also keep you from boredom by watching five girls fighting over nothing." He then tightened the scarf before nodding. "You relax now. If you need me, just think of me and call for help and I'll be here in a jiffy." He pat her on the head again, which was going to be normal between them. "I must find a construction shop." For that he left.

It had taken him many hours and many stores including Home Depot, Lowes, and Bed, Bath, and Beyond to get everything he needed. Everything he had bought was in the turqouise necklace as he found the perfect area.....at least 50 feet away from Taya's property line as he found a sturdy tree which would fit his preferences. He soon manipulated 20 shadow guys having them holding stuff. "Alright, you all get to work." He then soon has a hammer appear in his hand as well.

When it got to 7 o'clock, he was done building a home...a tree-house, powered by solar technology. He even made sure to build a ramp to it. He realized that he would need water...but from where? So he had to have the shadow guys go find a water supply. They did. They soon find a company that was privatizing water. "Go find the CEO." He commanded them as they ended up going over many different states before finding him. "This might as well be revenge for the poor people in Bolivia." With that the Shadow people had manipulated a very VERY long pipe that connected to his water and went all the way to Sohrab's tree-house. "I guess you can say I cut off his supplies." He chuckled a bit mischievously as he tested it out in his bathroom and turned the water on, even flushing the toilet. "Works...oh by the way. Make sure the pipe is invisible...so no one can trace it here." And that is what the henchmen did. Last but not least they had to furnish what was the Living room with a TV (as Taya had told him) so he would not miss the news and also the bedroom. "That looks good."

He then let the henchmen go and rest in their cacoons as now they vanished so he could explore the treehouse. Upon that he had his eyes back at Taya's house as he knew he would have to make the call. He thanked himself for having that watch as now he can set himself up. "Let's see.." He went through everything: "Driver's license check, social security check, prove of GED and College education check....but now transferring." It was a hard process but in the future he was going to transfer which was why he had everything on him earlier. "With everyone done and the money to pay for college, I better go see how Taya is doing." For that he exited the tree-house and went to the backyard, entering the living room. "Taya? I was able to get a house built...oh and some clothes as well.....Taya?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:13 am
ShadowStream-chan

Taya smiles and waves bye to Soharb then she went to do her daily chores around the house then a phone rang and she answer,"Taya speaking..oh hi mom! when are you- oh..I see, can you at least say no? I miss you and I wanted you to come home.." her eyes soften and Cearo looks at her and whines then she continues,"no, its okay..just be careful and come home safe..alright, I love you..bye.." then she hangs up the phone, she kneels to her dog and said,"looks like we have the house to ourselves.." then she went to take a shower to get clean up.

As she was done, she was in a white sleeveless gown and it looks like a dress but it was her sleeping gown. She sat down on the piano bench then she flexes her hands then she opens the piano and then she started to play a gentle song. From the looks of it, she was actually smiling and Cearo looks at Soharb as he walks in, his tail wags as he remained where he was which was beside her.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:24 am
NemaColden

Sohrab kind of waited until Taya was finished with the song until he could approach her. "Moonlight Sonata...a classic." He then used his turquoise necklace in front of her to show a Flute; a Native American flute.

"I do play music as well." Though he was not planning to really play it right now. "Father's gift to me before he died." He then puts it back inside his necklace. "I do need to remember to play it in his 6th death anniversary though but it's another time." He then saw that Cearo had came over so he pat him slightly before using his finger to play a few keys. "So...your Mom is going to be late? Excuse my hearing." He then stood up and stretched. "If it makes you feel better, I'll stay here for the night so no monster comes after you. I would've left it alone since your Mom would be here but I guess not tonight." He then sat at a one-chair couch as he then stared at her: "From what you've told me. You want to be in the music industry with the music and singing."

He then soon realized that he himself....had no passion really. He just studied and such, nothing really triggered yet. He was 65 years old and yet he found nothing to please him. He had to keep that in mind as he leaned forward on the chair. "I'll let you do what you want. I'll guard the house." With that he left through the front door and Taya could hear a big swosh as if a big flying creature flew by. Sohrab landed on the roof where he could be hidden from the human eye as he knew this was important, despite the fact he lied to her.

YEah....he lied to her. About being her guardian....using her as an excuse to get away from home. But there is no turning back now....he needed to be here to make sure she did not die...and find a worthy husband if it gets there.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:57 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Taya finished playing then she saw Soharb come in then she listens to him about the flute then she said,"I like to hear you play some time.." then as he said something about her mother being home late then she looks at the piano keys,"yes, she will be home in the early in the morning..and its alright for hearing it.." then she nods her head,"yes and thank you for staying.." She watched him stand up and left.

Cearo wags his tail and looks at Taya then she smiles,"come on Cearo..lets get some sleep..I have class tomorrow," then she closes the piano, stands up and walks out of the room. Cearo pants and he trotts out of the room but Taya looks at the piano then she turns the light off and closes the door. She heads toward her room after she locked the front door but she left the back door unlock in case Soharb wants to come in and for Cearo to go out.

She lays on her bed with as Cearo jumps onto it and he lays his head on the other side of her bed. She pets her dog and then she whispers,"night Cearo.." then she fell right to sleep.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:44 pm
NemaColden

Sohrab listened to the house until he knew the girl was asleep, then he jumped down from the roof and looked through the window to see Taya and Cearo asleep. He then smiled softly before going back on the roof and played a short flute song which made a barrier around the house slowly but surely. Only humans (except Sohrab) were allowed entrance, not creature can come in so there would be no life threatening monsters to her. Upon that he made a little cocoon for himself as he saw rain clouds coming in. He then laid there and closed his eyes.

Sohrab was very young; about 10 years old. He was on the field with his sister trying to find bugs as a freetime. "Where father go do you know?" "Nuh-uh...he said he had to attend a meeting." His sister answered with a I don't know answer as they continued on playing. For about an hour they tried to find bugs until Sohrab felt a finger tap on his shoulder.The boy had turned around: "Dad!"

"I should've suspected you two would be here." The Dad laughed as the two siblings hugged their dad's legs. "Hey! I can't move!" He laughed again as the kids also did. "Anyway, Itzel...your mother wants you for a second." With that Itzel ran back to the village enthusiastically as Sohrab was alone with his Dad. "What meeting did you have to attend?" "Aaah, you know. Leader stuff, you'll know soon enough." With that the Dad then went on his knee. "Anyway I got ya something."

"What?" Sohrab tipped his head as he watched his father then give him a short rod with holes in it. "A flute! Boys begin to play this at your age. I thought it might be a nice start." "But how do I play it?" Sohrab softly grabbed the flute and examined it. "My boy, you'll know soon enough. You're very smart, it will all come to you."

"It will all come to you." Sohrab mumbled, squinting his eyes as the sun glared at him from the sky. He then wondered why he woke up like that until he saw a police car coming in. He wondered what had happened but soon remembered Taya's mom is a cop. "Oh....it's her." He could not tell on what she looked like since her hat covered her eyes....and her hair must have been up. "Hmm.." He hummed as he just saw the woman come inside. With that Sohrab had got out of there and went back to the treehouse in which he figured out the time. "Oh...it's 5am..." He then decided since he was up, he might as well get a lunch going. "But I didn't get any groceries...." He mumbled as he then decided to go through his necklace to find a book which explained cooking. "Ah-HA! I did bring a cookbook." With that he set it on the table as he knew that the food will still need to be in...so what should he do?

"Crap...." He mumbled as he had no choice. <******** Fast Food." He hissed as he knew he would have to handle it. For that he had a barrier around the place; a purpish color which allowed no one inside as he flew off quickly to find a fast food joint. McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger king, Taco Bell......"Taco Bell would do nicely." He said as it was open late and they had burritos. Once entering he knew what he wanted by skimming the menu. "Hey...I'd like a Egg and Cheese Waffle Taco, and a Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos Supreme.....and a drink!" He had to pay it up front so he got all the cash he needed and paid it up. It took around 10 minutes for the food to be done and he was on his way, flying high in the sky again. While flying, he was eating his waffle taco. He was still eating it by the time he got back and was getting ready for the day.

He had to get through the Shower, washing his face, eating the remainder of the waffle taco, and all the hygenic stuff before exiting with some summer clothes on. He heard it was going to be a bit hot so he dressed a bit casually than last night. With that he flew back to the roof and waited for the girl to come back, eating the last bites of the Waffle Taco.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:35 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Taya opens her eyes then Cearo's ears perk as he heard the front door unlock then opened and closed. He runs out the door, barks happily. Taya yawns big, puts her glasses on then she gets up and walks out and finds her mother with Cearo. Her mother looks at her daughter,"I am so sorry on coming home late..how about I treat you something before you head to class today?" Taya knows she means it then she smiles,"sure mom..sounds great.."Cearo barks then he went out back.

Taya's mother said,"great! what do you want to do? your father won't be home soon.."then Taya said,"I know..I saw his note.." she pulls her hair up in a ponytail then she went to get a drink then she drinks it and then her mother said,"well, how about the mall?" Taya nearly chokes on her drink then she said,"um, no not today..How about the park? I am sure Cearo could use some fresh air.." then her mother said,"excellent idea, I am going to go change.."

She went to her room to change then she sighs,"I rather not have another episode like yesterday.." then she went into her room and also changed. Cearo sits in the ground as he looks at Soharb and wags his tail.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:45 pm
NemaColden

Hearing barking, he had looked down to see Cearo barking at him. "How can you see me from up here?" He raised a brow but decided it needed a treat. With the remainder of his Waffle Taco, he dropped it to the ground. "Here ya go. Just eggs, cheese, and a waffle." He then watches it drop and Cearo gobble the whole thing down very quickly. Then he watches as two females exit the house and go head out somewhere...."Where are they going?" He thought as he soon followed pursuit.

He found out it was the park, a nice place by the looks of it. Sohrab could see they were going to be fine but he had to make sure. He was now up on the tree when suddenly he heard a couple of dogs barking at him. He blinked and stared at dogs that were barking at him aggressively which made Sohrab shiver lightly. "Hey! Oh my god, I am so sorry, they have never acted like this!" The owner tried to explain to the 'teenager' but Sohrab was in no mood. "I'll just stay here then." He then turned and watched Taya with the mother. He then wondered....what can be done? He got his answer quickly when he sensed shady guys with powers coming in the forest. Immediately did he stop them before anything. But these guys from Kankyo.....had a gun. <********> How did they get them?! Guns were outlawed in Kankyo! NExt thing he knew, guns were firing up in the air and he had no choice but to run in circles before he could do anything.

But during that run, one had a sharp aim cause the next thing the dragon prince felt was pain on the shoulder. He shouted in agony as he felt blood seeping through the clothes and skin. Sohrab grew mad and actually charged at them, not paying attention to the screams the humans were making from the multiply gun-shots. Sohrab had gotten his hands on each men and twisted their necks. For that he had to run off as quickly as possible but he knew he could suffer from blood loss. Cursing to himself he had to sit down and get the bandage from his necklace so he could wrap himself up.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:06 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Taya was holding Cearo's leash even though he was properly off leash trained, Taya's mother looks at her,"Listen Taya, I know its for me to be here and same for your father.." then Taya sighs and said,"I know..you are an officer and dad's the mayor..you know..maybe I should find my own place..I mean, I love you guys, I really do but.." Her mother smiles and said,"I understand and I am proud of you to make your own choices but be sure they are the right ones.." Taya smiles at her.

She was about to say something but then gun shot echo, Cearo barks at the sound along with the other dogs, Taya's mom yells,"Get down!!" she covers Taya with her body to protect her. Taya covers her ears with her hands then she said,"What is happening?!" Cearo growls and barks more. Taya's mother grabs her gun from her side,"Taya, stay with Cearo.." she looks at Cearo and then gave a command,"Protect!!" then she runs toward the noise. Cearo stays firmly with Taya the whole time.

Taya looks around then she mumbles,"Soharb..where are you?" then she said to Cearo,"Cearo, find Soharb!!" Cearo was already on it when he smells blood, he leads Taya to him then she said as she saw him leaning on the tree,"Soharb!!" oh god, are you okay?" she kneels beside him and tries to help anyway she can.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:20 pm
NemaColden
Hope ya don't mind controlling the Mom for a moment

"Ow....I'm fine." He hissed as he wrapped himself with bandages. "Damn it, the enemies after you had a gun. Should've realized that." He then proceeded to stand up as he then looked down to where the enemies are, all dead. "I got them though, I don't understand it though...Kankyo outlawed guns." He then thought.... Maybe they live here and found out about the special blood? He then sighs as he then tried to adjust himself but the bullet was on his bone so it hurt to even move the shoulder. "A-Anyway I need to get out of here ok? I cannot be seen like this." He then tried to get his wings out but he cursed in pain as it hurt to even bring them out. "D-Damn it." He then fell on his butt as he growled immensely. He was in much pain.

Then he heard someone coming and he was about to proceed to get Taya behind him but then he saw a policewoman....he knew what that meant. "Fuuuuck." He growled again as he watched the woman stare at the men that appeared dead and also the guns on their hands. "What happened here?" She mumbled then saw Taya. "Taya? I told you to stay there where you were safe."

The mother...go figure.... He mumbled, now realizing how much trouble he was going to be in for letting someone hurt him with a dumb gun.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:36 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Taya looks at her mother as she places her hand on his wound to stop the bleeding,"Cearo was acting up and I chased him here and Cearo saw him hurt.." she had to cover for Soharb then Cearo barks twice. Taya's mother sighs, puts her gun away then said,"Taya, me and you are going to have a talk after this.." then she grabs her cell and calls her department and an ambulance for help.

Cearo sniffs Soharb's wound then he barks, grabs a clean cloth and hands it to Taya. She then said,"you are a genius Cearo.." she takes the cloth then she said,"sorry for advance.." she removes her hand and wraps the cloth around his wound and tightens it to stop the bleeding then she said,"I wish I can do more.."  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:55 pm
NemaColden

"Are you sure that dog is not a Lycan in disguise?" He raised a brow at the fact the puppy acted like...a lycan almost. "I should be saying that...ow." He knew what was going to happen. He will be admitted to the hospital, his Mom and 'Dad' are going to find out...and the beatings were going to begin. "This is my life." He then closed his eyes, squinting slightly as he could hear cars rolling by, one of them became distant when it made a sharp, howling noise.

He then felt himself being lifted to some sort of uncomfortable mat, taken inside a car which actually made Sohrab slightly nervous since he had never been in a car before and then he heard people moving the shirt so they can get the bullet off. Sohrab almost screamed when they were trying to take the bullet off. He even wrangled around and his eyes seemed to change colors. "SOMEONE CALM HIM DOWN! HE'S GOING NUTS!" Sohrab then felt a sudden pain on the arm which made him sleepy and black out.

Sohrab woke up in a different bed with some oxygen mask and his eyes wandered around. Well hell, it looks all white...am I in some sort of crappy heaven? He then proceeded to sit up as he could see his shoulder was all bandaged up. He then rubbed his head as he could also see the tattoo given to him by Taya. But thankfully it was a tattoo so no one was going to question that. Then he could see a nurse with a.....rack that even made Sohrab stare like a dog. But he had to look away completely feeling like a perverted old man (he is 65 years old) "Ah your awake! That is good! You seemed to be in distress when in the ambulance. How you feeling?"

I am awake am I? He blinked but kept his mouth shut and nodded. "Oh good! Good! It seems like you are just fine, so we'll let you go tomorrow-" She continued on which Sohrab was not interested until she mentioned parents. "Woah Woah Woah wait.....parents?"

"Yeah, you are the age of 19........and looking you up, we contacted your family members.....your parents."

MOOOOOOTHERFUUUUUUUCKER! Sohrab wanted to faint and become so pale by the fact his journey to home was.....was......s**t! He had not even realized that his parents were in the waiting room, bickering amongst themselves. Nando (The step-Dad) wore a ponytail that fell gently on his back and his Mom wearing conservative clothing and her hair slick and clean. Nando seemed to bicker: "And this is what happens when you let them do whatever the hell they want!"

"Well you need to learn to be a bit more nicer! He is my son, and something happened if he ran away from home! He never acted like this!" They kept their conversation to themselves but someone ought to hear them slightly. "And now he is a guardian?! We did not even sign him up for it! They had 6 other men doing it, what the hell is he doing guarding some girl?!

"It's not just a girl Nando, it's the one with special blood! She is important for our survival! Now when we get in there, I want you to be respetful or keep that mouth shut!"

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces