Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Plotting Creation of the Performing Arts Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiiiiiiiii! Performing Arts Club in the making over hurr 8 D
  *u*
  ninja lurkitylurk
View Results

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:55 pm
Hello, I noticed that you have a lot of really awesome stuff, but there's no acting! I was wondering if that was because there's another club for acting already, like a drama club? Or if that was left out for a different reason? O uO Because that's a huge area which is pretty good for getting people involved!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:21 pm
Face your demons
Hello, I noticed that you have a lot of really awesome stuff, but there's no acting! I was wondering if that was because there's another club for acting already, like a drama club? Or if that was left out for a different reason? O uO Because that's a huge area which is pretty good for getting people involved!

Facey hii eeeeeeeee! *u* Acting definitely is part of performing arts, I just hadn't listed them among the examples up so far since I've been adding them as they come to mind and are mentioned as well <3 And thus thank you for bringing it to the stage 8 D

Other ones that come to mind as being part of performing arts is orating and poetry reading as well as presenting musicals, stand-up comedy, and magic shows and many more that anyone can totally post ^u^

And so the list may continually grow more whooooooooo! ouo heart  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:24 pm
-added to first post spoiler tag notes yaaaaaaaaays more thingies!- >u< <3

edit: exclaim there are operas plus yodeling too whee editedit andand miming  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:09 am
*u* Hii aaaaaaaaall!! Before a club application form can be turned in we need at least two more (founding) members ^u^ Please feel free to sign your character up for the club if you'd like them to be a founding member/member and named in the club application <3 Ahaha I can totally understand if founding member/being a founder is intimidating at times though, I am going through being recruited in the founding of two clubs irl too and for one I am still uncertain of the extent of my initial activity as part of it @u@; Anyone can join at anytime to participate at their leisure 8 D heart And please let me know if there are any changes or suggestions or thoughts or etc you're inclined to for the club app form's draft and anything pertaining to the club and present discussions whee  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:34 am
I'm going to say that Sucre would be potentially interested but I'm not sure she is reliable enough to be a founder ahahahhahaha She would be super into it, then not so much, then come back ready to work and not again. She just flutters between interests, that being said, if one of the members was willing to baby her (ahhh sucre be more responsible) she could be reminded and forced bribed to go?

Mostly she really admires ballerinas and wants to learn but probably doesn't have enough drive ahahaha and then she'd probably super support any shows and stuff!

Also she might potentially be interested in stage wardrobes and costumes idk

Also she has bake sales covered yo, unless she eats it all herself D:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:04 am
Rojo is in! He will play all your instruments omnomnom

Or maybe just one or two because that's all he knows. :B

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:15 pm
Madness_insanity
<3 Ooooooooo!! I is totally hatching plot bunnies eeeeeeeee *u* I imagine Ali would go zooming to Sucre and all other fellow club members with tickets to ballets/shows/concerts/etc asking wanna go see this together?! x D Ali's all game too so as to offer casual/focused ballet tutorials whereever and whenever even when conversation presents the topic one way or another 8 D Andandand whooooooooo for also potentially working with stage attire plus bake sales!! whee whee whee So much yayayay thank youu!! heart biggrin

Smerdle
exclaim Teh instrument(s) playin Rojo has entered the building thank you thank you very much!! wahmbulance heart

;U; WELCOME WELCOME, MADNESS, SMERDLE, TO THE PERFORMING ARTS CLUB PLOTTINGS!! heart

-rolls to update the spoiler tag noooooooootes- 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:16 pm
shyanimegrl
*u* Hii aaaaaaaaall!! Before a club application form can be turned in we need at least two more (founding) members ^u^ Please feel free to sign your character up for the club if you'd like them to be a founding member/member and named in the club application <3 Ahaha I can totally understand if founding member/being a founder is intimidating at times though, I am going through being recruited in the founding of two clubs irl too and for one I am still uncertain of the extent of my initial activity as part of it @u@; Anyone can join at anytime to participate at their leisure 8 D heart And please let me know if there are any changes or suggestions or thoughts or etc you're inclined to for the club app form's draft and anything pertaining to the club and present discussions whee

Brand would so very yes help found it xD Should/could we do a meet+greet for them so it makes sense ICly? In my experience with Aegis, it would be nice to have some sort of event / leadership organization so that when one of the founders is busy another can still hold meetings and run events etc without overlapping or overstepping boundaries; would you be alright with that?

Like Brand would love to specifically help with stage related things, with acting, with reciting poetry, with magic tricks and with any like... well, he IS one of the carnival batch! And his Nat abil would be kind of useful for props! So he'd love to take care of the acting and such element-- in fact, one thing that I think would be really fun is a dinner-theater party? You know, dinner and a show! So we could get someone (in club or out of club) to make food and stuff and people could sign up for tables or sign up to get placed with others at tables and then there could be an audience-interactive show hosted by the club members present?? O uO

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:44 pm
This sounds like a lot of fun * D* <3

Well Sorrel would be up for all the cooking since that's currently his only creative skill; cooking and baking. Although he would love to learn other performance arts if it can make him feel confident Q u Qb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:40 pm
Yay! Sounds like fun!

Also I really like the dinner theatre idea! Sucre could be a waitress, she is probably a terrible actress and/or singer. she'd just need some supervision lol!

Sucre would be like 'yay go Sorrel!!!' TuT  

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:34 pm
Oh gosh so sorry for the delay all, dorm internet went out as I was editing the spoiler tag notes last night and has just been fixed so hopefully it cooperates and stays so. >w<;

And eeeeeeeee all teh posts of wonderfulness!

ALSO BRAND AND SORREL ARE IN THE HOUSE WHOOOOOOOOO! heart

4laugh A meet+greet rp plus an event and leadership organization both totally have a vote each from me! ^u^

wahmbulance I am also completely for dinner-theater party yays! *u* All the inspiration being shared about it has also got me imaginin' all the wowowows! <3 x D Among my thoughts I also recalled this youtube video and added spirited-cooking/baking and flaring to the notes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NY1rnXAvu4

I's will update the spoiler tag notes and club app form draft again now! <3 8 D

Face your demons

Miidnight Melody

Madness_insanity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:17 pm
whee Spoiler tag notes and draft of club app form updated:
Please feel free to propose any changes, thoughts, additions, and anything at all everyone heart biggrin And how about we aim for submitting it this Friday, how does this sound for everyone? Then while waiting for a stamp of approval, we can decide on club room thread creation details until we are ready to move either to the club room thread or an all-purpose club plot thread that can be either this thread renamed or a new thread with this creation plot thread linked in the club room thread in keeping tabs on a history of our OOC and IC activity?

Student Club Application
Club Name: ????????? a.k.a. the Performing Arts Club
Founder's Name: Ali, Mei, Sucre, Rojo, Brand, Sorrel (thus all founding members)
Meeting Location: Starting out, locations of initial meetings are announced as they are scheduled in settings such as currently unoccupied classrooms or spots around campus.
Requirements to Join: All signing up to become a member entails is informing the club by any means to request to join the roster. Examples which would suffice include an OOC post in the club thread or ICly at a club meeting ORP.
Concept/Aim/Purpose: The club's focus is on showcasing and appreciating the performing arts.
Current Members: Sorrel, Brand, Rojo, Sucre, Mei, Ali
Sponsors: There are no sponsors at the moment.

Yayoi

Face your demons

Madness_insanity

Smerdle

Miidnight Melody

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:47 am
Happy Thursday! ^u^ Would you all like me to start an ORP meet+greet for us? whee If so, I'll have it up asap. <3 And if the club app form is fine without any notes for changes tomorrow, I'll send it in for submission with the club name as Performing Arts Club and no a.k.a. name at this point in time ouo And also, what does everyone think about having leadership and event organization in the club to help activity flow more regularly and smoothly for event planning and such as Facey also proposed? 8 D If we're game for it then perhaps with can have some form of club elections for positions we put in place? And consequently what positions does everyone have in mind: prez, vp, secretary, pr, treasurer, etc? biggrin

Student Club Application
Club Name: Performing Arts Club
Founder's Name: Ali, Mei, Sucre, Rojo, Brand, Sorrel (thus all founding members)
Meeting Location: Starting out, locations of initial meetings are announced as they are scheduled in settings such as currently unoccupied classrooms or spots around campus.
Requirements to Join: All signing up to become a member entails is informing the club by any means to request to join the roster. Examples which would suffice include an OOC post in the club thread or ICly at a club meeting ORP.
Concept/Aim/Purpose: The club's focus is on showcasing and appreciating the performing arts.
Current Members: Sorrel, Brand, Rojo, Sucre, Mei, Ali
Sponsors: There are no sponsors at the moment.

Yayoi

Face your demons

Madness_insanity

Smerdle

Miidnight Melody

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:18 am
The form looks excellent! They don't need a fancy name at first and can even come up with it through RP. I'd be up for an ORP as well, though I don't think I can reply until tomorrow. And a mini club council would be cool too! I have no idea how nominations would go or if there would be any need to differentiate members with titles from members without them when planning events, but it would be cool from an RP standpoint.  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:01 pm
An open rp sounds fun! I'll be on sporadically during the weekend, but enough that I could reply! I also really like the idea of it's own council, I think our art club in high school had it's own council, where we proposed ideas and organized any projects then proposed them to our supervising teacher.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff