[FIN] Trees and Ghosts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:32 pm
Zacharie visibly perked up upon being asked what he was studying. "Well as I said, I work in the Medical and Biology labs. My focus lies in herbalism and making more natural medicines that are more effective and have less negative side effects." He explained as he started digging around in his bag for his handy-dandy book of medicinal plants. "I've been working on creating a salve that gets rid of scars within a four or five easy applications for a few years now. It's been difficult to find a balanced combination..." He trailed off thoughtfully as he absently flipped through the small field book he had pulled from his bag. "That's been put on the 'back burner', as the saying goes, in favour of working on a new adhesive bandage strong enough to temporarily close a laceration and prevent someone from bleeding out until they can get proper medical attention." He prattled on, a wide grin on his face. "My research thus far has been interesting and very promising."

Peldes chattered, completely not paying attention any more. Essex assured the dark type with a lazy wave of his clawed hand. He could easily hear the Gastly rustling about in the bushes and so he wasn't surprised when Manny came bursting from the bushes. He did laugh as Peldes gave a startled shout and nearly tripped over her own paws. The Haunter exclaimed, rolling about as he laughed. Peldes huffed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:52 pm
"Both of those sound pretty amazing." Adam didn't know squat about medicine or what was involved in creating those sorts of things, but it did sound interesting at the very least, "How close are you to like, finishing either? Like... How the ******** do you even research that? S'not like you can just go shank a dude and see if the bandage works or not, y'know?"

Manny laughed cheerily, sporting a proud grin and bright blush, He didn't know what more to say, but felt proud that he could scare another pokemon.

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:42 pm
"Well as I said, the salve has been put on hold so I don't have a set date." Zacharie said lightly, snapping the book in his hands closed before stuffing it back into his bag. "But all the bandages need are a few test runs so I can be certain that there won't be any adverse effects." He tapped his chin thoughtfully. "A few living, willing participants and these can be distributed to medics and team members to be used on missions." He rocked back on the heels of his boots and smiled. "Research...just starts with an idea and persistence, I suppose."

Peldes shook her head before giving a little huff, She barked out a laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:01 pm
Sounded boring, or at least a lot of work. Adam wondered how anyone would be confident enough in their own work to ask others to try to use it in light endangering situations. Well, that was sort of how all things went, right? "Sounds tough as ********, man. But... You know, you're all right. I don't know s**t about biomedics, but I am damn good with technology s**t. If there's anything on that end you need help with, lemme know."

Manny glowed with the positive assurance of the two mons,  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:55 pm
"It's difficult, but rewarding." Zacharie said with a slight nod as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. "It's not very often that I do things that cross over with technology...but if I have any questions I'll be sure to stop by the technology department." He scuffed his shoe against the dirt. He already knew that he could go to Agent Faleen with any and all questions regarding technology...but he supposed that having Adam would be of some help as well. "That's very kind of you to offer." He smiled lightly, "I think we'll be taking our leave. I'm fairly certain that I have some experiments that need attending to." He turned towards where his pokemon where happily chattering with Adam's Gastly. "Come on you guys, we need to head back. We've been out long enough."

Both ghost and dark type looked back towards their trainer, Peldes chirped, running off towards her human without a second thought. Essex cheered, reaching out to pat the Gastly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:27 pm
Manny perked at the positive words and the pat. He followed Essex until the Haunter passed his trainer. Manny rested beside Adam, and waved his tendrils of smoke,

"Sounds good. See ya." Adam waved at the group, and once the exchange was over turned to Manny. "Well, that was fun, huh?" The little orb of gas nodded and swirled around excitedly.

Quote:
And that's that! o uo <3

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff