[FIN] We're Not Friends! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:46 am
[10/6/2014 1:33:29 AM] Sey: Adam: *laughs a little at that those who like men* Guess I'll have to meet him eventually. *curious about what he'd have to say about Izaya too. Probably nothing pleasant, but info was info* HOLY s**t. What. No way. She.... She tried to get someone to rape her? So she could kill them and use them for experiments? What the ********, dude. That's seriously twisted. Is she gone? Or is she here? *looks around, a little nervous now cause that's creepy to the maximum*

Oh. I got the nickname cause I've always been skinny. It's just my metabolism. So they gave me the nickname. *grins a little and grabs a salad* I'll show you in the room. It's kinda cool. Kinda cliche. Half and Half.

*thinking about Izaya with tattoos* We should get you some. You'd look good. *nods decidedly*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:48 am
[10/6/2014 1:41:42 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: What? I didn't say -all- Rockets were saints. *snickers, obviously relishing the look on Adam's face* She was heartbroken after her boyfriend left her, though. I think you can imagine why. *waves a hand* Don't worry, she's likely been transferred elsewhere, since I haven't seen her in a long while. Possibly too much sunshine for this sullen, gloomy place. Cute kid, though~ You two might have gotten along.

Ah. So I imagine that means you eat a lot? *watches him take a salad and decides to get sushi and green tea in a juice box* Alright, alright~ I'll wait. *frowns* Tattoos? I don't think so. What's so good-looking about mutilating your body?  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:51 am
[10/6/2014 1:46:23 AM] Sey: Adam: Christ that was her supposed to be boyfriend too? That's terrible. *shrudders* I feel bad for the guy. *really glad they won't be friends sorry Arcadia you're just not the sort of person Adam would want to be around. And seeing as he's so lax that's kinda saying something. Hums a little and grabs a few more small things and a drink. Hesitates, looking for something alcoholic. Right there would be booze at lunch Adam not everyone is bad as you. Sighs and takes a green tea as well* When it rome... *mutters that part*

Sometimes I do, yeah. I'm more of a grazer than a meal eater, so it's weird adjusting to having to GO to a cafeteria and get food. I'd just have a crap ton of health snacks or fruit with me and I'd nom throughout the day. Pretty effecient. *grins and starts towards a table once Izaya is ready* Tats are like self expression! Plus they look good.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:56 am
[10/6/2014 1:52:07 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: *shakes his head* No no, her boyfriend wasn't involved in the actual incident. But when he found out about it, he turned tail and ran. Don't think he even stayed for her trial. *watches him take the tea, not bothering to comment on the alcohol served elsewhere in the base to any Rocket regardless of age*

And what's the difference between grazing and meal-eating? You don't chew on grass, do you? *listens and tries to learn from the context* Ah. So you try to have healthy eatting habits, at least. *follows him to the table* My words are all I need for self-expression~ Besides, we're always changing, but tattoos can't change, so how does that accurately express anything?  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:45 pm
[10/6/2014 1:56:31 AM] Sey: Adam: *Sits down, thinking on how to explain tattoos. Mixes his salad up and taking a bite* Look, it's like a photo. You take a photo. It's a moment in your life, just one, but it's imortant, right? So even if you change, you can still look back on the photo and say "oh this happened to m yeah". Same idea with tats. It's important and they hold meanings. Only ******** get tats just 'cause. *swallows and then continues* So it's important to you. It's a message other people can see too. People see my bones when they glow under the blacklight and they know that i have them for a reason. The one on my back they see and know it has a meaning to. Words aren't always useful. Sometimes pictures help. Cause they say a thousand words, right? *grins a little bit*

And yeah, I don't like junk food. Which is ironic since I drink a lot, but eh. *shrugs* It just tastes nasty. Like eating literal garbage. Why DO that? Yuck. *opens the can and sips, frowning at the taste* ... This was disappointing. Man I want beer. *sighs*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:48 pm
[10/6/2014 2:04:36 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: *sips his drink* That might be interesting if I cared what happened to me, but it's not me I care about. It's humans~ *grins* That, and I don't want messages others can read so easily. Not when I'm an info-broker and like to control my flow of information.

Mmm~ How is beer any different? It even smells repulsive.  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:55 pm
[10/6/2014 2:06:53 AM] Sey: Adam: True, guess having easily visible information kinda blows the whole 'buy my info' part. *laughs at that* Of course they could be secret, hidden in parts only you and someone special could see~ *teasing him*

Beer? Well it's garbage too, yeah, but it's... I dunno. It's beer. It's different. *shrugs not even going to try and defend his like of the stuff* It tastes good. Helps you forget stuff. Makes you happy. It's fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:03 pm
[10/6/2014 2:09:46 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: *gives him an incredulous look* Yes, because I have only one, single person special to me.

Maybe the word you're looking for is 'addictive'. *raises his brows slightly* And what do you have that you want to forget?  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:14 pm
[10/6/2014 2:10:35 AM] Sey: Adam: *looks at Iza seriously* You really wanna know?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:31 pm
[10/6/2014 2:12:02 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: Of course I do.  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:35 pm
[10/6/2014 2:12:57 AM] Sey: Adam: *nods slowly* I want to forget... A man named Delic. *STONEY FACED*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:42 pm
[10/6/2014 2:15:02 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: ..... *takes his green tea juice box, lifts it up to Adam's face, and squeezes it so it squirts out through the straw*  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:25 pm
[10/6/2014 2:15:57 AM] Sey: Adam: *laughs hysterically, putting up his arms to block the spray* ACH!! Ahaha! It BURNS Noooooo I'm sorrrrrry.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:28 pm
[10/6/2014 2:17:43 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: No you're not~ *with a fixed, cheerful face, tosses what's left of the box at Adam and turns back to his food to eat*  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:29 pm
[10/6/2014 2:20:09 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *smells like green tea now sighs. At least it wasn't TOO much juice. Noticing the fixed cheerful face, definitely poked a button. Eats quietly, hopefully letting Iza cool off* I won't bring it up again or tease about it. You have my word on it. *gets a terrible idea*  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff