Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:48 am
Tambrey nodded a little; they had done their best for such an... unexpected encounter.

What he said next, however, was definitely cheering; she couldn't help but look amused at the idea of Thanatos and Char interacting in such a way.
"What does Char make of that? He's never struck me as incredibly, um, self important..." She made a note- the legendary, being able to speak between humans and pokémon, was rather useful still. It was definitely something she'd have to look into.

Pakhet decided she wanted to know what kind of pokémon they were all talking about, and tried to run forward to snuff at any pokéballs Aulus had on him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:21 pm
"Ha," Aulus' grin returned and he shook his head. "Char hasn't a clue what to do about it. He likes respect from the others but worship? He's baffled, keeps trying to explain that he's not about to manifest destiny - so I'm told - but Thanatos isn't having any of it." As Pakhet approached again Aulus took one of the pokeballs off his belt and held it down low enough for the canine to get its scent. "This here is Thanatos, you can meet him in a bit when we get down to the training rooms. He's a bit shy at first but he's friendly once you get to know him."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:19 pm
Pakhet whined, huffed, and then trotted on forward with a little bark back at the two humans. Training rooms then! She wanted to meet the pokémon in the ball! Stick, or not, Tambrey could walk faster than that by now, surely!

Tambrey smiled fondly at the idea, and rather looked forward to seeing the two starters interact.
"Well, that's miles better than them trying to fight all the time. That's still all Neph really wants to do- Shush, Pakhet; we'll get there- though, you know, I slightly think Jubilee might feel a little similar regarding Paul in how Thanatos sees Char? She never seems to be as enthusiastic to train as when we're about to see him."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:21 pm
Aulus turned to Tambery with his brows raised and a grin on his face "Really? Ha! Well Paul really wouldn't know what to do, not really the sort of thing he's used to.... I just said really a ******** of a lot didn't I?" Oh well, Tam wasn't going to care if he failed to be mister eloquent every once in a while and that was reassuring to know.

"Anyway." Aulus waved his hand to dismiss the aside and then pushed the button to call the elevator up, he wasn't sure if Tam was really up to stairs yet. "We can work on them too if you like, webbing and paralysis together would be great combined to stop most things in their tracks at least temporarily. Heh, maybe not a legendary though." At least not with just two. You'd need a team really, a proper squad with some pokemon on healing and defensive while others immobilized and others still attacked.... If there'd been a few of them they could have done it, he was sure of it. Fairly.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:07 am
"Um. If you say so? It didn't seem like too much to me..." Tambrey blinked as Aulus apparently thought he'd been saying loads. She supposed it was more chatty than Aulus might be most of the time, but she hadn't minded at all, and had in fact welcomed the chattiness, so she really hadn't noticed if it had been loads.

Tambrey was, in fact, working on stairs but she was still rather glad to be taking the elevator for now.
"Oh definitely. That would be excellent; like I said before, I, um, really need to get all of my team... um, field-ready. Including the little guys... And that sounds really super useful. Like Spiderman. Er. Anyway... I just want to be able to get a more, uh, useful balance with more of them working together. Your team is very well trained- you put a lot of work in, and, um, I don't want to be holding you back in the field because my pokémon aren't all... battle-ready, or... you know."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:29 am
Gwennythe

Aulus grinned at Tam and shrugged expressively. "Well training is my specialty - that and hitting people - so it would be a sad outlook if they weren't pretty tough right? And we will, get your team more field ready I mean." He felt he should add something else reassuring here but he wasn't really sure what but luckily the elevator arrived, he felt it was reasonable to pause as he stepped in.

"I don't see you holding us back," he continued once they were in the lift and moving. "I mean, you don't have to be able to match up in raw power or anything..." That had sounded a bit arrogant and so he hurridly continued with; "Though I'm not saying your team couldn't err, just that takes a lot of time and... well you do all that clever stuff as your day job so.... Ugh, what I'm trying to say is that...." Words! Why was he not good at nice words? "We'll work on it," he reiterated a bit lamely, "we make a good team and we'll work on making a better one, complimentary and all that stuff."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:51 am
Tambrey smiled and shook her head, trying to assure him she knew what he meant and appreciated it.
"Thanks. And, uh, I know what you mean, but, yes that's what I want to do, basically... Um, just improve my team in that respect."

She paused, then nodded, almost to herself.
"I mean. I know they're useful. And I appreciate them. But I want them to be able to... work on their own, especially in, uh, conjunction with your team."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:17 am
"Oh, good." Aulus gave a little half laugh, the kind you make on purpose. "I'm only really got at talking when I'm being an arsehole, you know?

"Anyway, yeah, teamwork and solo work," he nodded, seeming to relax a little as he moved onto a more comfortable subject. "I need to work on my team to be honest, for solo stuff. I haven't got an electric type for ******** sake, or a steel or rock or ground type. Or ice. Or dragon. I kind of have some of them covered with moves I guess, but I'd like to - you know - have STAB and just more flexibility. What about you? You've not got... uh... water, right? Or dark?"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:44 am
"Oh, I think you do better than you realise you do. 'S fine, I knew what you meant." Tambrey responded, but smirked anyway in response to his laugh.

"Um... No water, no dark... No dragon... No ice... No fairy." Probably a host of others, but the two he'd picked up on happened to be the ones she considered most 'lacking' from her team."I guess that's the same for me- a few moves cover some..." She shuddered just a tiny bit as she realised she was about to talk about electric- no that she was so wary of her own 'mon anymore, but the thought of it itself was still flinch-worthy at least. "I'm alright for electric; I have Jubilee and, uh, Gauntlet... I really should let Gauntlet do more..." She mused; so she wasn't so wary of her own 'mon except for Gauntlet. A little bit. He wasn't bad though... Memories of his capture flickered in her mind, and the events before that. Creepy elevator ghost... Still... he was alright now, really...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:55 am
Did he? He didn't think so. He trusted that Tam believed what she said though and so he smiled back, nodding as she carried on speaking. "Maybe we should clone... breed?... combine? Whatever, make baby pokemon from our pokemon in the lab. I need an electric type and you need a variety.... We could do one of your electric types with Killer perhaps?" He didn't really know how it all worked but Tam did so that was fine; they didn't both need to know/be able to do everything, that was the point of teamwork.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:17 pm
"We could if you'd be okay with that?" Tambrey blinked- she was aware that, sure, Aulus got 'mon /from/ the labs, but she'd never really thought he was particular comfortable with the labs themselves... Still, a gap in the team was a gap in the team, and combining genetic material you knew, that you trusted, would be more reliable, and, Tambrey thought anyway, more sentimental in a way... It was like getting your pokémon's baby... Well.. Technically it pretty much literally was... Her thoughts fogged a little; ethics, semantics, and philosophy...
"Um. Jubilee's pretty well behaved and I'm way more versed in bug type genetics than ghost..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:25 pm
Aulus shrugged, a slightly lopsided gesture at the moment as he was lacking in muscle on the right side. "I don't have any ethical issues with the cloning side of it," he said, wondering if that was just because he didn't know enough about it even as he spoke. Maybe it was better that way, it wasn't like he was ever leaving this team - not vertical anyway - so he'd have to get used to the s**t he didn't like sooner or later.

"That'd suit me," he continued with another nod, "I don't have much going on in the way of offensive bug-type moves either. Paul's more support based really, to say the least." He wouldn't change the little bugger - har har - but there was no point pretending he was some kind of fighting machine.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:33 pm
Tambrey nodded slightly, pondering if she should press that issue, but settled on a nice, vague, safe statement that, she thought, might reinforce his view with cloning.
"It's creation; new life. I quite like seeing that happen."

She grinned.
"He's very good at support, but I know what you mean. Heh. Neph is very much an 'attack bug'... I had the opposite problem before Jubilee and Pili... Well. That's easy enough then. We could have a go at, um, making some Killer Jubilees... Jubillers... Killbilees..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:39 pm
"I like Killbilees," Aulus responded with a snort as they approached the training room, "and yeah, just let me know what you need? Killer won't mind a tissue sample being taken." Killer was tough, or perhaps just somewhat masochistic along with his sadistic. Worked out well for a Rocket pokemon though, no denying that. A love of battle and its consequences was a great survival trait.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:57 pm
"Killbilees it is." Tambrey continued to grin, and then thought about what she'd need. "Uh. Well then. Fur, tissue, blood, if that's alright? Those samples will give us a better picture of his genetics together, then we can grow a sequence, bind it with Jubilee's and, uh," Well, Eevee eggs inside Jubilee sounded like a terrible idea "set up some machines and growing matrixes to form some eggs."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff