Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
✵ ╸The Cherry Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:13 pm
Rockgirl809

Black Fire Lord

Jai Bait

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Your past always catches up with you, Its my job to guide you to the after life.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell?...Or nothing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami played the last tune to the song before stopping and opening his eyes. "Shukaku." Yami thought inside his mind. "Yeah." Shukaku said as sand came from the gourde of the back of yami. It created a large sand shield around him. He then formed hand signs. "Raiton: Raiton no Yoroi!" The first part in his lightning Beast mode. He then began the second part which he needed to charge. First he thickened the layer of his sand shield before charging the lightning sage jutsu. ((Took chakra away for both in this post)) "Inbikiri Seeji no Jutsu." ((Also he's not saying this but he's thinking it.))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
A light carries on..
Its not like it was Before! it was all good until you came along and just DESTROY IT!
Well? His chapter came to a conclusion, now opens mine, and the first breath I will receive, for the rest of my life.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
Tailed Beast: Shukaku
Alliance: Kusagakure and allied villages
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 10(+3/-1) / Strength: 6((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Jinchuuriki Status: Black circles around eyes, Hair growth.
Chakra points:255
Toad summoner rank: Original summoner
Toad summoning: N/A
Raiton: Raiton no Yoroi (Lightning Release: Lightning Armor)
Description:The user wraps their body in a layer of lightning chakra that, instead of being used offensively, is used to electrically stimulate the user's nervous system. The technique speeds up neural synapses to react faster, and to push physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing for tremendous raw speed. Adds +1/+1 to strength and speed as well as the effects of direct Raiton contact.
Inbikiri Seeji no Jutsu (Lightning Sage Technique) ((Charging))
Description: The user must maintain concentration for a minute (1 post) as user concentrates on sending electricity through their own muscles thus stimulating themselves to become stronger, faster and more flexible; this raises your base stats by +1/+1 beyond the cap.
Lasts for an entire fight before needing to be recharged.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:15 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

listening to the music stop once again, Gin was tired of waiting and began forming the simplest of hand signs. An earth dust clone began to form next to her as an earth clone formed below them on the ground standing up.

(Chaos: just a thought that You can do is when you're speaking in your mind then to put that stuff in italics. I mean that's if u wanna so u don't have to keep saying that at the end 3nodding )

Chakra: 195
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:
Chaos_wolf12

Black Fire Lord

Jai Bait

Rockgirl809

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:01 pm
User Image

osaline
                                                                                xxxxxx.

kirigakure

Rosaline sighed as the battle began, the fun was over and the minute she got injured her other side would take over. "You all should just come out of hiding, I know where every single one of you are. This is pointless, lets just get this over with. That way I can go back to enjoying the petals." Rosaline concentrated and activate a lightning jutsu.

Stats:
                                                                                Speed: 9 / Strength:3

Chakra: 257/280

Passives:
                                                                                • Shadow clones and elemental clones are able to be created for 10cp, so long as the Clone technique is A-ranked or Lower. Techniques used BY the clones still cost the normal chakra and techniques used ON the clones still cost the normal chakra. The User can only summon up to 3 Clones per post with this passive, up to a maximum of 9 Clones.

• Forbidden and Universal jutsu do not count towards your Classes maximum number of ninjutsu/Genjutsu, and Learning these jutsu takes 25% less time (Rounded up in posts)

• Due to the Versatility of the Clan, Depending on the Class chosen, the Sarutobi clansmen gains the following passive:

Ninjutsu - Access to their Third Element at Genin.

• Clan members have incredibly powerful spiritual energies, granting them a Flat 5cp Regen per post (this increases to 10cp at Sanin and Higher). This Bonus doesn't apply during posts that chakra is spent by the Real user. (Chakra spent by Clones do not apply to this bonus).

• A God's Example
                                                                                Those of the Rinnegan bloodline have such control of gravity that they can alter the weight of their bodies at will. This allows them to shift stats from either strength or speed into the other (up to a cap of 2) This can be done at any point in the battle and without any cost in chakra, however, it cannot be done quickly, requiring a 2 post break between uses of this passive. As these are base stat changes, they are unaffected by the stat cap each class receives.

• Distance Yourself
                                                                                For no chakra at all, those of the Rinnegan can relocate Jutsu of their rank of lower by shifting it's location. Not like the shinra tensei's full push, but like, a small nudge, knocking it just past them. This can only be done once every five posts.

• Rinnegan wielders have a very, very in-depth sense of perception, similar to the Sharingan. They possess great foresight and can sense chakra, see chakra, feel muscle movements, etc. This chakra sensing is akin to the ability to sense the vibrations of movement; to feel every movement and its location, and to sense its effects on the terrain, the wind, the ground. You can accurately pinpoint the location of the enemy and their movements with this, especially if they have a large amount of chakra. The larger their chakra is, the better you'll be at sensing their movements. Someone with 400+ chakra could be sensed from miles away.

• Rinnegan Techniques are strengthened by one rank and the use of handseals have been simplified to hand gestures (i.e. closing the hand, opening the palm, clasping hands, etc.)

• Rinnegan techniques cost 25% less chakra if they're the only techniques perform in that post.

• Use of the Rinnegan's Gravity Control allows for the user's body to become near weightless, allowing gliding and even flight. Because of this, the user gets +2 that can be allocated to either stat. If the cap needs to be passed, it can.

• Is able to produce an unlimited amount of rods, which can also be used to track shinobi who are in possession of one of the rods.

Jutsu:
                                                                                Inbikiri Seeji no Jutsu (Lightning Sage Technique)
                                                                                Description: The user must maintain concentration for a minute (1 post) as user concentrates on sending electricity through their own muscles thus stimulating themselves to become stronger, faster and more flexible; this raises your base stats by +1/+1 beyond the cap.

Chaos_wolf12

Rockgirl809

Jai Bait

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:00 pm
Rockgirl809

Black Fire Lord

Jai Bait

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Your past always catches up with you, Its my job to guide you to the after life.
Yami Opened his eyes and jumped to his feet and the shield released. "Hm......Hey shukaku, you ever get that feeling something is off?" he asked, to yami it doesn't feel right. "Yea, I guess something is a bit off.....still you should wait unless someone comes to you." said Shukaku. Yami nodded his head and began walking through the forest away from the laugh. Shukaku still keeping watch. Grains of sand came from his gourde and began trailing the ground he walked on. Shukaku watched and in case someone wanted to attack this would act as a defense mechanism and attack whoever would be foolish enough to attack him.
A light carries on..
Its not like it was Before! it was all good until you came along and just DESTROY IT!
Well? His chapter came to a conclusion, now opens mine, and the first breath I will receive, for the rest of my life.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 11(+3/-1) / Strength: 7((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Description:The user wraps their body in a layer of lightning chakra that, instead of being used offensively, is used to electrically stimulate the user's nervous system. The technique speeds up neural synapses to react faster, and to push physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing for tremendous raw speed. Adds +1/+1 to strength and speed as well as the effects of direct Raiton contact.

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:09 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin noticed so far it seemed to only be three on the grounds besides herself. They all seem to be lingering around to see which one would attack first. Gin made four lightning clones to the tree branch that posted near her keeping an eye out in every angle.

Chakra: 190
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:30 pm
Rockgirl809

Black Fire Lord

Jai Bait

((Did anyone Check to see if someone else posted?))  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:07 am
For a second I thought I didn't  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:48 am
Rockgirl809

Black Fire Lord

Jai Bait

User ImageUser Image
Yami
((So since no one else wants to post I'm going to take it upon myself to do it.)) Yami created a protective shield of sand to cover him while he begins his transition into Shukaku. He started off in a meditative position before making his transition through the stage.
A light carries on..
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 11(+3/-1) / Strength: 7((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:49 am
Chaos_wolf12

lol, the reason no one has posted is we cancelled this event.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:57 pm
Kitten Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12

well that sucks, I really wanted to be the head of the clan.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:38 pm
Chaos_wolf12
Kitten Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12

No heads for anything, no bonus, no boosts, because thats ghey.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:24 pm
Kitten Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12
Kitten Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12

So my question to you Kash is how do we learn everything from our bloodline ??  

Rockgirl809

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Rockgirl809
Kitten Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12
Kitten Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12

Just train it like you do normal jutsu? Buy it? 'Find a scroll that teaches you'?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:26 pm
Kitten Kashensu
Rockgirl809
Kitten Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12
Kitten Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12

Just train it like you do normal jutsu? Buy it? 'Find a scroll that teaches you'?

Lol your right  

Rockgirl809

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas