Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Shopping Date! [Rosy/Spinar] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:08 pm
A look was given to the her current sneakers, really, they were kind of bad off. Spinar sighed and nodded, "very well, we can get you new sneakers too." He couldn't have his ghoul looking homely, what if someone important seen them together. Besides it wasn't like he didn't have the seeds for it, and maybe he could talk her into a classy set of sneakers if they existed.

Rosy had a delightful shape, one he intended to accent on by the end of the trip. As she posed in the mirror he chuckled tauntingly behind her. More than amused by the look on her face and the fact that she tried hide it as she came towards him. "I think we both know they look great on you ghoully." A shake of head and he was standing to steal a kiss.

"Those four then?" The two boots, heels and her sneakers if only because they were needed. A glance towards the counter and he pulled his wallet out, "clothing next."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:19 pm
Rosy couldn't stop herself from smiling as she leans into him to steal her own kiss. Pulling away, she takes a seat as she pulls off the silver heels. Looking towards the boots, she nods before she looks back towards Spinar "I think so.." she looks over the racks of shoes for a brief moment to see if she might like anything else just a little more then what she put aside.

At the mention of clothes, she looks back to Spinar as she chews on her lip. Pulling her old sneakers back on, she smiles as she slips her hand into his "Alright, clothing it is. I guess I get to pose for you even more?" she was curious as to what all he planned on buying for her.

She didn't mind, but she couldn't help but be curious.

"You know I love you for this right?" she leans in to rest her head against his arm as she smiles. Honestly, it felt great to be spoiled, more so because it was him. She been trying so hard to not let him spoil her, but now she was seeing that once in awhile wouldn't be so bad.

"So what do you have in mind as far as my clothing?" she pokes him in the side with her hand before giving his fingers a squeeze.

Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:29 pm
It was refreshing to be out and about with Rosy, without the pressures of school or anything else. Just enjoying eachothers company, even is she was being stubborn, though that seemed to be dying down itself. Spinar smirked a little smugly to the ghoul at his shoulder as she rest on him. A hand moving around behind her as the other held the payment for the cashier.

"I know, " he chuckled mockingly, knowing all along of course. Chilly fingers held tighter to negate further pokes, something he knew she was fond of from when they first met. "Hm, a little more leg. " A wink and he shrugged as they exited the store, bags in his free hand.

Heading to a place he generally shopped he gave Rosy a smirk, "here's good, fashionable and classic, without being too classic. " Opening the door to the shop he waited her to go in curious where she would go to first in the punkish Victorian goth clothing store.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:31 pm
Rosy wrinkles her nose up at his comment of a little more leg. She felt uncomfortable, but at the same time she was starting to trust him. With a small nod, she blinks a few times as he takes her bag, That was unsuspected, not to mention the store that he stopped in front of. It wasn't her normal style at all, as she was so use to just dressing in comfortable clothing.

Glancing towards Spinar, she arched a brow for a brief moment before finally slipping through the door. Her eyes taking in everything for a moment before she chews on her lip. Floating off the ground out of habit, she relaxes against Spinar "Okay boil, what do you think would look good on me?" she stops then shakes her head "No, let me rephrase that. What would you like me to try on first?"

She was in his hands, and was willing to see what he thought would be great for her.

Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:50 am
Spinar chuckled half expecting the ghoul to defer the lead to him, but he was glad to take it. Taking her by the hand a wink was shot to a familiar face behind the counter where a giggle sounded and a wave responded back. Taking Rosy towards the ghouls section he used his free hand to motion over the area. "There are lots of nice things here, generally I get my ordered in but this will do for now, in store products aren't so bad." He smirked up to Rosy before releasing her and moving away to a wrack of clothing.

Thumbing through the various fabrics a few leather corsets were pulled into his chilly grasp then two half hoodies with lavish decorations and some skirts. Piled in his clutches he gave a grin over the top to Rosy. "These will work for now until we figure out which fabric flatters you most ghouly." On a motion of head Spinar started her towards the dressing room, pointing out necklaces and rings along the way for her to pick up and try if she wanted to, "don't be afraid to accessorize either!"

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:47 pm
Rosy kept quiet for a moment, arching a brow towards the ghoul behind the counter. A small frown forms across her lips, but it vanishes the moment Spinar starts talking. Watching him gather clothes, she smiles before she turns towards the jewelry. What she wore in accessories was normally her neck, and now her ring. Lifting her hand to her necklace, she runs a finger across her skin before she turns towards Spinar "Um....okay..." she was really bad at this, which made her want to go invisible for the first time in a very long time.

Which was starting to happen, and she didn't realize it.

Fidgeting with the ring on her left hand, she looks over the necklaces before she glances at one that reminded her of the ice she saw in Spinar's dream.

Slowly reappearing, she lets her sneakers touch the ground as she reach out and wraps her fingers around the crystal itself. It was blue in color, just like what she saw, and cool. Lifting it off the rack, she smiles before she turns to Spinar with only it in her hand.

Really, she didn't know how to combine jewelry to make a style.

She just always wore the same thing.

Moving towards the dressing room, she looks over the selection before she chews on her lip. She was unsure, but willing to try. Taking the selection from Spinar, she slips into the dressing room, closing the door behind her.

Carefully setting the necklace down, she looks over the different fabrics, debating what to put on first. Her eyes instantly going to the half hoodie, then to a corset. Neither would work with the other in her eyes, so she decides to try the purple corset on with the black skirt on. Instantly she darken as she looked at herself in the mirror. This was, not something she normally wore and it reminded her of the dance.

Pulling her hair up into a ponytail, she slips the necklace around her neck before she pulls on the black thigh high socks. Pulling on her own fingerless gloves, she steps out of the dressing room.

Moving to the mirrors, she looks at herself before she turns towards Spinar. her cheeks were dark as she gives him a small smile "What do you think?" she was nervous at how the corset showed off her assets rather too well.

Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:28 pm
Rosy was starting to become intangible, he had noticed and yet didn't comment. Thinking it wiser to just loop his tail up around her leg, something he tended to do often, especially when it seemed his ghoul would just float away. Spinar knew she was uncomfortable but his ego pushed it, knowing she'd have a good time if he could just loosen her up.

As Rosy started to pull away the hold around her leg vanished and brought a pause of feet. Eyeing the necklace she was reaching for a smirk tugged at the corner of pale lips. The crystal she had approached reminded Spinar fondly of home, in a way that pleased him greatly since eventually he wanted to take Rosy home for real. It was part of the things he had been working on, in his last visit in fact he announced Rosy and his relationship.

Just not that she was a ghost yet, that, that he was still working out a plan for.

When she turned to him with the jewelry a wink was shot, "love it, get it, and those too." His tail tip motioned to a set of matching bracelets since it was the only thing that was free at the moment. When they got to the dressing rooms he more than happily handed over the articles of clothing, then promptly took up a seat on a beach just out front of the dressing rooms. Waiting most impatiently as the ghoul started the long process of outfit trying, though he did enjoy it.

When Rosy appeared again the frost demon was floored speechless for a second. A moment of silence and he was nearly stumbling up to inspect closer, a hand moving around Rosy's waist as he turned her in the mirror. Jack she looked good. "You look screamtastic babe." And the fact that he couldn't take his eyes off of her proved it further. "We're buying this."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:09 pm
Rosy lips turned into a smile as she looks up at Spinar. His reassurance that she look screamtastic in the outfit made her feel great. Leaning up, she brush a quick kiss to his lips before she pulls away. She didn't say anything as she moves back tot he jewelery to grab the bracelet he mentioned earlier to her. Only she stopped when she spotted a beanie that also made her think of the next outfit she wanted to try.

Grabbing it, she returns back to the dressing room as quickly changes out of the outfit that Spinar wanted her to keep. Setting it aside, she pulls on a white light sweater, that was shoulder less. Her fingers brushing the fabric down before she chuckles within the dressing room. Reaching for the gray sleeveless hoodie, she pulls it on next then the bracelet. Grabbing a pair of the dark blue skinny jeans, she slips them on before she grabs the shorter boots he bought her earlier. As she pulls them on, she finally pulls on the light blue beanie. Checking herself over once, she slips out the room again.

Floating over tot he mirror, she place her hand on her hip as she twirls to give Spinar a view of her attire. She combined her own style with his, which she hope look great. In her own eyes, she look great, and she couldn't help but smile at herself and Spinar as she watched him in the mirror.

"What do you think?"

Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:02 pm
"What do you think?"

To many layers.

Spinar opened his mouth but he curbed the response instantly and smiled. Eyes flickering out an amusement for the combination. It was obvious from the way she was smiling that she liked it and given that he planned to make her buy everything that fit on this shopping trip he gave in. Even if he was disappointed she paired the short boots with jeans.

It was about nudging her right, that's what this trip was about. So a little comfort wasn't a huge issue. Besides she did look nice in all those layers.

"You look fantastic, I like the mix on you ghoully." Grinning his tail swung up and swatted her on the backside. A pat to move things along since they had lots of places to get around to. Like food, because he was getting a little hungry.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:56 pm
Rosy laughs as he swats her bottom, which in turn made her stick her tongue at him before she returns to the dressing room. Quickly she pulls the clothes off and sets them aside with the other set she had planned. Pulling on a few long sleeve shirts, she found she like them alot. She changed, setting them aside as she figured she didn't have to show Spinar everything. Picking up the last long sleeve, she looks over the dark purple fabric. It was a nice color, and it seem to match her color rather well. Pulling it over her head, she brush the fabric down s she looks it over. Turning to the side, she found her fingers running over the cuts in the sleeve. This was something she would wear alot, and she knew it.

Her eyes went back to the hoodie in the dark purple. At first she was honestly unsure about it, but now she was curious. Pulling it on, she found her grin growing wider as she found the sleeveless hoodie worked even with the fur hemming around the hoodie itself.

She skipped pulling on her gloves, instead grabbing a pair of grey socks and slipping them on. Normally she would pull on her longer boots, but she wanted to try something. Grabbing the skirt from the first go around, she pulls it back on. Adjusting her attire, she pulls the shorter boots on before she slips out of the dressing room.

She kept close to the door this time, one hand resting on the knob behind her back. She was trying to act confident as she smiles to Spinar "What do you think?" inside she was freaking out, wanting nothing more then to hide her legs. Her hair was down around her face now, the hoodie actually up over her head.

To her, it was a mix of what he wanted, and what she wanted.

Best of them both.

She just hoped she was right.

Cheekiebirdiee*

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:30 pm
Rosy came out and he grinned. She was better this time but it was still tickling to see the mixing. On a wide grin he fanned himself dramatically and stuck out his pierced tongue. "You look fantastic..." His hands found her waist and he pulled her into a kiss, "we'll get them all.." Grinning against her lips he pulled back and motioned her to grab them up.

Then paused before releasing her, curiosity getting the better of him while they were alone, "so, whats the deal ghoully? You really don't like showing those off"?" To make it known what he was talking about his tail slid slowly over a leg. He didn't want her uncomfortable but couldn't read her mind.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:29 pm
Rosy slips her arms around Spinar's neck, just enjoying how close they were at the moment. Her lips brushing his lips even ask he spoke, until he asked that one question. She felt herself tense in his arms, knowing she wouldn't be able to hide even if she tried. Instead she looks down as she chews on her bottom lip, a small frown forming before she looks back up at him. Pulling one hand from the back of his neck, she brush her fingers across his cheek "I wasn't allowed, if you remember the first time we met...I was in jeans. I was told I had to hide most of them..." she didn't say who told her, as she had a feeling he would know why and who.

"Its hard to get pass something that brings fear, but I am trying. You give me a reason to try." the frown fades from her lips, and is replaced with a smile as she pulls free from his grasp "Give me time...I will get over it." she didn't pull away, as the tail brushing her calf did have a calming effect on her when she was starting to panic.

Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:00 pm
He had suspected but hearing was always more solid, her mother. Of course, most of Rosy's problems came from her. Evenutally he was going to have to find a way to deal with her for good, be it get Rosy away after graduation or what have you but something had to be done. A thought came to mind to ask his own mother, see if any of her magic could help.

On a note to write home soon Spinar reached for Rosy's hand, pulling it up for a kiss. "Get changed and lets check out ghoully." He winked to her, they should get moving or they would be out all night and he had to get some homework done. A paper he really didn't want to write was waiting.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
hehe wanna end this one out soon?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:53 pm
With a smile, she pulls reluctantly away from Spinar so she could slip back into the dressing room to change. Only after she was out of the latest outfit did she quickly sort through the clothes. A lot of tops, a good handful of skirts, a couple casual dress, a few new pairs of jeans, a couple jackets, and a necklace and bracelet. It wasn't a bad selection, but she was honestly tempted to put some of it back.

Instead, she lefts the few items she didn't like at all in the dressing room before she slips out of it. Holding the clothing in her arms, she moves over to the checkout stand. Her cheeks were dark as she felt eyes on her and all the clothing. Honestly, she wasn't trying to spend too much, but she also knew she wouldn't be allowed out of the store if she only grabbed a few items.

Looking back at Spinar, she gives him a weak smile "Do I get to finish showing the rest back at your room?" she teases him, knowing it was getting late. They both had homework, but she also wanted to relax in his arms for a bit.

Cheekiebirdiee
Sure, you can end it out if you like...or I can next post.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:54 pm
Spinar could tell the pile had thinned a bit as he watched her moving to the counter. Silly ghoul, didn't she know he would just buy her more things later to make up for those? You can't fool a con Rosy, how many times would he have to make this clear? Spinar smirked and shook his head, approaching the counter and pulling his wallet out.

The blush was ignored in favor of giving her a little more confidence, sure he could tease her but he had all night for that. "That works for me ghoully." Chuckling he paid the bill and picked up the bags for Rosy. But letting her know, "we need study first though, I've been trying to gain a little on my third year." It was his turn to look a little sheepish, he knew how close Rosy happened to be and had in all honesty been slacking some himself.

But.

But there was no way he would let her graduate without him.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces