[PRP] Might As Well Be Snowing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:06 pm
Chevy perked up a lot at Roman's interest. Her fluffy tail wagged happily at the memory.

Calcio couldn't help a slight pout as she returned her Dex to her pocket, too. "Yes, I'm a new girl... and hey, I was trying to be clever. Ya know, figure out if I really did recognize you without getting caught myself?" She shoved her hands in her pockets and shivered against the wind, remembering it was there again. "I'm still getting used to my biggest worries being a lot bigger than just a stubborn Rapidash." Calico chuckled a bit. "Can I ask how long you've been a part of the Team?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:15 pm
Roman's expression brightened up when she said so,and he gave her a toothy chuckle.

Arching his eyebrow at her pout the taller man leaned forward with a frown of his own "Just don't blame me if you get yourself into trouble.> He retorted, though in all honesty Kyle was forgetting the fact that he probably would have handled this a lot more violently then most of the other Rockets, so pretty much she had avoided the worse of it.

Straightening back up he frowned thoughtfully. "Almost a year now I think" He explained "Late december, or something, but before that I was part of a different team, so I've been at this for a while.... ah yeah by the way, Rudy isn't my actual name." He pointed out with a light wave of his hand. "I'm Kyle."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:46 pm
Chevy had heard of it, but knew nothing other than its name. She couldn't imagine hiding her roots, but then again, humans were kind of complicated sometimes...

The girl huffed at his first comment. "If I get myself into trouble, I have no one to blame but me. I don't point fingers." And she certainly didn't. Calico was always one to take responsibility for her own actions, though was pretty dang good at not getting into places where she had to. Well, for the most part at least...

Calico turned her attention the rest of what he said. A different team... Sounded like he had a lot of experience under his belt, for sure. The girl made a mental note to /never/ step on this dude's toes. "Ah, that's pretty wicked. I've just been on my own until I found TR, and just joined right before Halloween..." She couldn't help a small laugh at his confession. "Well, Kyle, it's nice to meet you!" Mental note number two: codename. She also made a note to get better acquainted with Kyle, she knew she could certainly learn a lot from him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:58 pm
Roman voiced, one ear tilting to the side as he glanced up at his human for a couple of seconds before looking back at her

"Hn yeah, so that was soon. So what, you're still a trainee then?" He asked, both his eyebrows arching lightly.
Though his expression dead panned when he thought about Halloween again. Ugh. Maybe going through basic training again would have been a better way to spend Halloween.
"So what? Did you join becasue you're in some kind of trouble then?" Kyle asked.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:31 pm
Chevy let her ears fall sadly. She asked curiously, though she knew better than to press for info if Roman didn't want to talk more of it.

Calico wore a pout again, feeling quite insignificant next to the much bigger and much more experienced Rocket, though he didn't seem to be trying to make her feel that way. "Yes, but I don't plan to be for much longer. I'm aiming to be promoted around January." She straightened up and nodded confidently. "It ain't no problem working my way up from the bottom, thats how anyone gets anywhere."

And then she slightly deflated again. "No. I..." Should she tell him? Eh, what did it matter anyway, she left that life behind and sounded like his background was more bad a** anyway. "It got old pulling the same stunts to get by, and I wanted more than scraps out of life." She tilted her head. "What about you? Get in trouble with your old gang and need bigger dogs on your side?" Calico giggled, teasing him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:12 pm
For a moment Roman seemed to be a little surprised by her question, as his eyes widened a little as if wondering why it wasn't as clear to her as it was to him.
He said finally, though very pointed it wasn't condescending or sarcastic. He spoke as if it was a truth about life that he knew.

"well- its not like graduating from Trainee is hard or anything, unless you're some kind of an idiot." Kyle shrugged at her, though turned a snort up to the cold sky as something else came to mind. "Than again- seeing some of the idiots they have running around in Grunt and even Agent uniform that's really not saying a whole lot."
Kyle eyed her suspiciously as if gauging to see if she was going to be an idiot or not, though for whatever reason decided not to ask.

The deflating of her posture alone was enough to answer Kyle's question, from there her words were no surprise to him, though he of course still didn't know the details of what she was talking about.
"At least it shows you're not a complete idiot." He snorted though not very kindly.

an eyebrow arched when his reasons were brought up "What Team Flare? Yeah well, that wasn't bound to last long, even if their plan to give us all what we wanted did go through, I guess I'm not okay with some kind of maniac that plans to kill all the pokemon in the world." Kyle frowned. "I can't say Team Rocket is much of an upgrade, but after being a member of Team flare I can't really go find myself a normal job, now can I?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:24 pm
Now Chevy's ears really fell flat. Cruel? She certainly never thought that way of people... but it sounded like cruelty was something that Roman had encountered a lot. She offered, sad that he'd had such bad experience.

Kyle's 'idiot' remarks earned him a calm glare that was more like a 'seriously, dude?' kind of look. Calico decided to brush them off though, no sense getting her feathers more ruffled than they already were.

/KILL/ all the Pokemon? Now, Calico knew Team Rocket wasn't exactly the kindest to Pokemon, just looking at their motto told her that, but at least they planned to just use them, not kill them. The girl couldn't imagine a world without Pokemon... "Well that is ever so lovely of them..." She said sarcastically, frowning herself. She did have to laugh a little at the last part though. "Nahh, I'm sure some little rinky-dink pizza place might be in the market for a bad a** waiter~"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:19 pm
roman agreed with a light wave of his ribbons, and a shrugging tilt of his head

The look that Kyle returned to the calm glare she gave him was a set reassurance to his words. did he think that there were a lot of idiot Rockets? Of course he did, he had to deal with them constantly.
"guess we'll find out January, won't we."

Kyle let out a laugh at her comment, a puff of smoke from his breath joining the sudden noise "lovely, yeah that's one way to put it, man all I wanted was money, Trust me, that's not what any of us signed up for. eh- whatever I got a nice suit out of it." he finished with a deep sigh.

Her last comment actually prompted a grin over Kyle's face, alright, that was pretty amusing "Yeah- no- honest living seems a bit boring at this point. Plus i'm not about to work for minimum wage my entire life, that's for losers."
He tilted his head up a little as he looked back at Calico "Bad a** huh?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:32 am
Chevy thought about that for a moment, then shook her head. Then again, she didn't know many people personally... The girl let her own ribbons kind of flow around her peacefully, her tail wagging slowly against the ground in curiosity.

Calico was sure there were a lot of idiots in Team Rocket, but knew she sure wasn't one of them. Her goals were set high, she was determined to make it big this time.

The girl snickered. "Can't imagine you in a suit. And yes, bad a**~" She rolled her eyes with a smile. "Hey, you're a big dude and a Rocket, former member of another Team. I think that all qualifies as 'bad a**'."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:38 am
Roman asked, his ears fanning forward gently before he turned his head up to look up at the Rocket he was standing next to, then back to the other Sylveon

At the comment about not being able to see him in a suit Kyle's yellow eyes widened a little, and the man leaned forward as if he hadn't heard her right, though anything he might have said was put on hold as she finished her statement.
Kyle paused for a second, staring at her before he straightened back up and smirked smugly "Woh now, Hey- are you flirting with me?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:42 pm
Chevy smiled and made a purring sound. She shook her head, then smiled again.

Calico watched the way Kyle reacted to her words, then couldn't help snickering at his smug assumption. "Flirting? A bit full of yourself, ain't ya cowboy?" The girl teased. She wouldn't deny it, he was a good-looking man and seemed to be a tough one at that, but she was in the 'get allies' frame of mind, as she'd rather have someone who could cover her back over someone who would bring her flowers. "Nah, sorry, I didn't join the Team with the intentions of getting a date..." Not that she'd have a clue what to do if she did, but she wasn't about to tell him that. "I can appreciate things for what they are, without any ulterior motives involved~" Besides, she thought herself pretty bad a** too, sometimes~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:22 pm
Roman said with a light shrug, Then moved his gaze to glance over at the women who Chevy had been walking with

Something seemed to stir Kyle up again at something Calico said, and his amused smirk was suddenly replaced with a frown
"Do not... call me that." He said as a warning "Do not call me that ever again."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:53 am
The Sylveon made a happy noise, then looked at Calico herself. She giggled. Chevy waved a ribbon at the Weavile's direction,

Calico was thrown for a loop when Kyle's mood shifted all of a sudden. Call him... what? The girl replayed everything she'd just said... The only thing she'd called him was 'cowboy'... Was that really so bad?

She was just about to tease him for getting so serious, but a chill ran down her back and made her shiver... from the cold or his gaze, she wasn't quite sure. Either way, Calico thought better of it.

"Oooookaaaay? Sorry? Didn't mean to hit a nerve..." She chuckled nervously, then tried to change the subject. "So... what brings you out in this freezing weather? Just a walk?" That's what she was out for, at least, as crazy as she knew it was. She'd much rather be curled up by a fire with warm coco, but her and her Pokemon had needed a break from the base for a bit and since it was her day off... seemed a good time to take that break.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:33 pm
Roman leaned to the side a little to get a better look at the pokemon that Chevy had been gesturing to, his head tilting a little as he took a few seconds to look over the certainly very unique dark type. While he knew Kodo was more popular with what Rocket had been referring to Designer pokemon, It was still quite something to see much drastically complicated markings. This one in particular looked quite frightening.

"My name is Kyle, and only Kyle- You got that?" Kyle's jaw stiffened as his teeth clenched, though as she seemed to back off and apologize, even if it sounded more confused then genuine, the grunt decided that it was good enough to be able to let her off the hook.
Still, he moved his eyes away from her, taking more interest in the tree line as he continued to speak to her, his jaw still squared in strain.
"It gets boring just being in the same place, that's all really. There isn't much else to do out here than walk around anyway."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:00 pm
Chevy giggled, then shook her head. The girl frowned just a little, thinking about him. After a moment, Chevy perked back up again.

Calico was currently studying her new 'friend', watching as his teeth clenched and unclenched, as his eyes moved to avoid her. Cowboy... that word must have /really/ hit some sort of never. Nickname from an ex, perhaps? Or did he used to be a cowboy, but turned from that life? Was it a mocking name for him by others? Calico couldn't imagine anyone in their right mind mocking this big dude, but some people were -as Kyle had said- total idiots. Hm...

"Very true... A bit boring I guess." Calico looked around herself, then shrugged. "But then, I grew up on a ranch, were things were always excitin'~" She grinned, a bit of her country accent slipping out, though she'd been trying to suppress it after joining the Team. "What about you? Must've been something before you joined Flare and got a fancy suit~"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff