Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire
➸ The Old Cottage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Silver and Gold can make the world go 'round? He raised an eyebrow. Hutar was named after an animal with thick thighs. It was a really bad, everlasting sexual joke by his father. Still, it added character . . . or something. He supposed Aurum's name added character, too - with the story of his father's wants and failures. Producing so many daughters was a sign of weak blood in their Tribe, at least to some. After all that happened, he didn't think anyone would care so much anymore. All that they had from the days before, they lost - that included their judgments. And Hutar was effected by that as well, especially being so young and having seen so much. He was instead moved by sadness and pain - that was what made him want to speak, and want to do, want to fight.

He almost teared up when he saw Aurum do so, because in some ways they could be happy together. There was hope for their people, and that was a good thing - it was a joy they could all share equally if not greater by the ones accountable for their rise. He was glad to see that Aurum still cared about his family. That meant that, in return, they could always and very easily return to caring about him - distance not a factor, only their blood and their hearts.

As the other Samara spoke of his virginity, though awkwardly and briefly, Hutar simply nodded his head. A part of him wanted to smile so largely that it'd seem he was about to laugh, but it wasn't that he wanted to laugh - instead, he found it funny and adorable that such a young and inexperienced man had felt such a compelling force towards Hutar. Aurum was . . . emotionally active, and constantly thinking, and very much a free soul. The older Samara took to that - he liked it, the qualities were quite handsome for someone still in the cradle of their youth. "I don't judge you," he said. That was true. As he thought before, it added to his character.

Quickly after he said that, however, Aurum seemed to become very emotional. He . . . brought up a unique subject within their Tribe, something no one ever really thought about. They didn't care about their mothers. They were just the chamber in which they grew, and nothing more. "My dad tried telling me about my mother once, inspired by nostalgia or something. But I told him I didn't want to know. There was no need to search for someone who meant so little to me." But - he understood it wasn't necessarily the same way for everyone. Some people might wonder . . . especially now that they were more attached to a different world, where people grew up with both parents. They might've desired to learn about the other side, something held back from them when they were simply wanderers.

"Just because you're different than your father, that doesn't make you an outsider. I'm nothing like my dad. All he wanted was pleasure - wine, women, men, song. You know the typical array. He loved me and my brothers, but not enough to fight for us. Me - I'd die for each and every one of the Samara, you included. I also want for the ones that remain to be happy. Again, you included." He stepped forward, tenderly grabbing the arm that had angrily slammed the wall. He wasn't put off by the sudden, violent emotion. He knew better than anyone that when you repressed something for a long time, it would always come out violent and unstoppable; a torrent of emotion. Hutar had been a rebellious child for his whole life until that one moment where he opened up - and in the fury of a supernova, all of that hateful emotion was let out and then vanished.

The older Samara offered his companion a firm hug from behind, his arms wrapping around his chest, Aurum's back against Hutar's tank-top. "You don't need to abandon anyone," he said. "The world is changing, and so are we. The archaic practices of our Tribe need to change. We are beginning to settle down into a city - it means we don't have to leave people behind after we've captured their heart. And if not, it's not like you need to have a son. There are others in the Tribe that have children that need looking after - soldiers, spies, people that need to leave for long periods of time. There's roles and there are hands to fill it. I can't expect everyone to be the same. You shouldn't expect yourself to be the same as everyone else, either." He knew he was crying . . . even if he couldn't see it or hear it, he could see the color at least - sense the deep saddening of the man, who seemed to be at constant odds with himself.

He was conflicted. He was young. They went together. "I have a son, my young Ashad. Now I am done. I want to be a good father to one, not a mediocre father to plenty. And I'd like to stop breaking people's hearts. I'd much rather begin to mend them." He helped Aurum to relax himself, stilling him from his violent breathing and his growing shakiness. Hutar let go of him then, and moved to offer him a warm embrace from where he could see. "You're a good man. I can feel that in you. Don't let worry destroy that goodness - instead, feel confident in the choices you make."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Hutar embraced Aurum, Aurum felt as if he were a small child. The pent up emotions he held inside for so long were beginning to pour out like a waterfall to this man that he just met. They had been together for little more than a few minutes having a conversation, and already the fact that they were in the same clan seemed to help Aurum confide his weakness within him. With his tears silently falling down his face, the dam inside of him threatened to burst and Aurum himself collapse.

“Hutar, it’s not my goodness I’m scared of but what might lie behind it. The anger and hate I suppress, I’m scared that in my quest to find myself I’ll unleash it. What if I’m the very type of being I hate?” No more tears slid down his face, but a look of confusion and inward thought was pinned to his face. He held on to Hutar for strength, because Aurum knew that if he let go he would collapse. With his ear pressed against the upper part of Hutars sternum, Aurum could hear the fain beat of his heart a little to his right. He could feel he muscles of this throat against the top of his head.

Hutar was tall, but Aurum hadn’t been able to tell how much his lightly muscled frame was only standing up to the eyes of Hutar’s athletic body. Aurum’s right hand drifted from behind Hutars back and slightly pressed against his abs. Underneath the shirt, Aurum could feel the defined muscled and rippling abdomen. He suddenly felt the need to be closer to Hutar, to press his bard against him and not let go. To stay with him, his pillar of strength and develop under his audience. The emotion in his gut was pouring through his veins and corrupting his heart. In a struggle to know what it was, Aurum gasped as he realized what it was.

Lust. Like a fire that tried to be put out over and over the fire of lust began to consume his being. Aurum’s left hand begin to shake as he realized the truth but part of him like it, part of him rebelled. Part of himself seemed to shout that Hutar was controlling him, making him another pawn in his large pool of resources. Though Aurum could instinctly feel otherwise. The emotion within himself wasn’t caused by any sort of manipulation from outside, but from the lack of emotion he allowed himself to experience. Aurum took a step back and looked at Hutar in his eyes desperately hoping he would understand what to do how to begin, if it was wise. He didn’t know if he could express it in words what he felt but the pieces seemed to be falling into place as Fate herself dropped them into her puzzle. The last part of Aurum’s mind seemed to rebel but then a thought came across it: he couldn’t harm Hutar as badly as he feared. In that moment, His Lust consumed him. Eating away at his thoughts as he more forcefully pushed against Hutar’s chest.

Work Count: 4211

Solarius flare

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:17 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He could feel the emotion growing - though it became attached to him. Like a wired cord, he could feel Aurum channeling more and more of his emotion into Hutar; like he had - for a moment - become his stonewall, his method of releasing whatever pent up anguish he lay inside. He saw the colors shift, then. It fluctuated so much, the hue that Aurum was letting off. Red, then pink, then blue, then brown, then red again. Now, it darkened from red into a deep pitch black. His carnal humility had gone. His lust had become extreme. And Hutar, if Aurum could see, would go from a shade of compassion to one that could meet Aurum - he could feel the tension in his skin, the want to fulfill himself and another. Especially Aurum, who he could feel imagined himself to be quite abandoned; drifting, in a lonely place far away from home.

The Samara wasn't sure whether the Tribe would always accommodate, but he would. He lived to do so. "Aurum, we will hate ourselves," he whispered into his ear. He could feel the man's dependence growing, gripping onto Hutar for his reliance, the man moving closer . . . feeling Hutar's chest move as he breathed, all the intimacy of utter closeness. He felt comforted too by the proximity. No matter how awful you were feeling, the embrace of a handsome young man could always spruce up a smile. And perhaps some kind words. "We will always hate ourselves for everything. Blame ourselves, blame others. It is only human. What destroys someone is when they cannot embrace the ones who see the good in them. I see - good in you," he called again, sliding his hands beneath the fabric of Aurum's shirt and smoothly sliding his palm over his chest - abdomen first, up to the collarbone. "And I feel it too."

The other young man let his emotions run, and he found his hands grasping at the older Samara's chest. Hutar exhaled slightly, closing his eyes to express that he felt pleasure at his touch. And then - Aurum forced the two together, the intimacy becoming less amorous and more sexual. Hutar felt the urge to kiss him, but he did not, and if he did at all - he would wait. Kissing was a lover's game. This was passion, an erotic tussle between two inflamed hearts. The older man instead reached his arms over and began to lift Aurum's shirt above his head, allowing him a full view of his soft and tender chest. He grinned, embracing the young man gently before rubbing his arms over his back. He brought his lips over the skin of Aurum's neck, never kissing nor licking nor biting - but instead, ghosting his breath over the sweet skin. This young man was beautiful, precious and untouched - everything Hutar always sought out but never found.

Hutar wanted to be tender and sweet, but the compulsion called to him too strongly. He knew too well what he was doing and refused to make this experience a mundane one. His arms trailed lower, beyond the back - into the pants, feeling up the boy's waistline, his tender cheeks, even daring to go as far as his thighs. With his arms anchored to Aurum, he pulled the two of them onto the bed of the cottage, the younger Samara on top, with Hutar feeling up his legs as he kissed at his neck. He didn't need to say much, but he did say some. He wanted to let his partner know that at the bare minimum, while this series of events occurred, he was the world. "You're beautiful, Aurum," he whispered, "Let me show you all of what you are."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aurum didn’t know what shocked him more, his own eagerness or Hutar’s willingness to respond in such a way. Feeling Hutar reach back and lift the hem of his shirt over his head, Aurum put his hands up under Hutar’s. Felling the warm, firm, muscle and flesh flex beneath his fingers as Hutar moved and breathed. His fingers explored, trailing up the center of the muscled chest as he felt the eyes of the man traveling over his smooth slightly muscled upper body just before he felt the lips on his neck. The Nerves in Aurum’s chest seemed to pound like a drum as it was his first time, but the longer it progressed the easier everything seemed to go.

There was also something else that Aurum could feel in Hutar. An almost animalistic strength in his current movements as his strength simply overwhelmed Aurum. As Aurum was pulled onto the bed, his heart seemed to trill as he felt Hutar delve past his waist line and into his pants. It scared him at first but was oddly exciting, stirring. Leaning down as he felt Hutar’s strong hands on his thighs, Aurum firmly grasped Hutars shirt as he pulled it off and leaving them both shirtless. Aurum kissed Hutar’s collarbone, then paused as he felt a kiss in return and heard what he said.

Smiling, Aurum grabbed Hutar’s shoulders as he spun in the bed, leaving his back pressed against the mattress and Hutar towering on his palms above him. As Aurum started up into the golden eyes and the sea of inky black hair that surrounded him like a cage on both sides, he reached up and touched the edge of Hutars jaw. “If I’’m beautiful than youre a god, ruling above all the beauty this world has to offer. I don’t want to just know myself though, I want to know you and everything you are.” Aurum leaned up to kiss Hutar deeply as he felt around his belt, fumbling to undo it. Letting his smooth hands feel the muscle of his calves. Hutar was commanding him in everyway possible.

Solarius flare

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:33 pm

He was always this way; compassionate, perceptive, adaptive. Then - in a moment of passion, fast-handed, eager, willing, aggressive, perhaps even thoughtless. Once the Samara got started, there was nothing between him and the body of his conquest. After Aurum would lift off his shirt, he'd find the body of a soldier; muscled, broad, with a certain hardness to his chest that did not compromise. Then afterwards, it was skin against skin, with Aurum's heart beating fast against Hutar, their abdomens touching, the older shinobi pulling Aurum into him so that he could calm the pace of his heart. There was a slowing, and then a stop - the Incubus simply relaxed against his lover, kissing at his cheek and around his jaw. His hands continued to express their curiosity throughout Aurum's lower regions, with Hutar ultimately grasping at his most sensitive parts. He grinned as he did this, and looked deeply into the younger man's eyes. Hutar knew that would illicit a response - it always did for him, and he was much better than most. He knew where feelings came easy, the spots that made men groan.

He was lifted up above Aurum, which he favored - while he loomed over him, every single inch of the younger man's body was his to command. There was not a place out of sight or out of touch. And also - Aurum was eager to know him, which meant that the best part would come around soon. He sought to undo Hutar's belt, exposing his legs and leaving behind only a fragile layer. He lowered himself slightly, accepting Aurum's deep kiss. He didn't need to speak anymore - their lips would be entangled with the others anyhow, and words distracted from the physical. The physical was what this was all about.

Hutar pulled his hands away from Aurum for a moment, leaving him behind in perhaps a state of half-gratification. He rose upward, his upper body looming over Aurum while his legs knelt into the bed. One palm smoothed over the younger Samaran's abdomen, while the other reached to undo what remained of his lower attire. His lips curved upwards; he smiled, the palm stroking the man's abdomen finished off Aurum's pants . . . all of this was done in quick succession, partly because he was skilled and partly because he'd become impatient.

With both of them reduced to their undergarments, the man moved back and away from the bed. He pulled Aurum to the edge of the mattress, his legs hanging over, the area between them right against the curve of the bed. Hutar's expression remained a playful grin, his fingertips pulling the other man's underwear back - slowly - from the back first, exposing everything that remained. His blood had finished its southward migration, and so he peaked out of his briefs. His eyes questioned - his hands reached for a small bottle that had fallen out of his pocket when his pants were removed. Aurum would unlock his Qazan momentarily. It was only moments away.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:34 pm

The emotion was consuming every cell, every nerve, his entire existence. As he felt Hutar’s lips, his hands pressed against his body, Aurum craved more not less like he expected. It was if the very substance that satisfied his desire reworked to fuel his demand even further. His hands pushed off Hutar’s lower garments leaving only his briefs. Pulling away from the kiss, Aurum pushed his hands through Hutar’s hair before going back in. As his lips brushed up against Hutar’s, he felt a force in his private parts. A gasp escaped his lips as he arched his back and jerked away before being pulled back into the force known as love.

As he felt Hutar back away, Aurum felt at a loss. He was slightly cold and felt incomplete without being close to Hutar. Without feeling his against his, Hutar’s lips against his own, and his hair in his eyes. The transition from pants to none at all was barely acknowledged as Aurum just layed in the bed, unmoving, his eyes fixed on Hutars body before him. The hunger in his chest and eyes ever so apparent as was Hutar’s roughness and impatience. With Hutar pulling him to the edge of the mattress, the sly smile on Hutar’s face appeared more like a wolf about to devour an injured bird than anything loving.

For some reason though the fear pushed him further, driving the connection he wanted between himself and Hutar. As he felt Hutar peel away his underclothes like a protective coating, Aurums emotions soared. He knew what was coming, and while it scared him, there was a primal part of him that seemed to flourish. Preparing for the pain, Aurum closed his eyes and waited for the inevitable

Solarius flare

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:12 pm

The man beneath him - the beautiful mix-eyed boy, he was beginning to feel a compulsion towards him. An attraction that brought in his heart along with his body, a fierce grapple between authentic desire and carnal need. He placed his hands on the man's chest, scrolling up his abdomen and onto his pectorals, gently massaging his skin. His arousal was at its peak, and the wait became unbearable. But his beautiful conquest was not ready just on hand - he needed to be prepared. For that reason, Hutar demonstrated all of his skill . . . all he'd known from all of the men he'd come to make lovers of, those handsome faces that seemed to always pass by. He opened the small bottle that had fallen from his pants, the gel cold on his hands. He 'applied' it to - himself, and to where his partner needed it. Only one real destination there, surely. After that, there was a period of time where he devoted himself entirely to relaxing his lover's body. He kissed him on all his sensitive spots - his chest, his neck, his cheeks, everywhere. He embraced his body, the older man's built arms providing a base of comfort for Aurum.

By the end of this phase, Hutar's hands were on the younger man's thighs, spreading Aurum's legs apart and then mounting them on the Senju's shoulder. He leaned in to kiss the beautiful young man on the lips, passion coming in - he let his tongue play with the other man's, a frenzy of kisses following. Normally the process was not quite like this, but that "pull" he felt forced him to be tender. He knew that there would be some pain - it wouldn't be much because he was skilled, but it was enough to make him feel a tinge of guilt. And fear that Aurum would pull away, not want to continue.

He tried his best to reduce all of that pain, replacing it solely with the comfort of - perhaps - being protected, cared for, worshiped. The pain wouldn't be long anyway. Soon enough, Aurum would be experiencing the quite literal ride of his life. Soon enough came sooner, with the man rocking his hips forward and then - inevitably - offering himself gratification and Aurum bliss as he gently pushed. (Timeskip)

After some period of time, the two of them lay on the bed with Aurum's back rested against Hutar's chest, the older man's arms completely locked around his partner's abdomen. He pulled himself out and exhaled deeply, his fast heart beat beginning to slow, beating against Aurum's back. His eyes glanced to the window - the forest, everything outside. Then, he looked back to see his closely kept lover. He was much more relaxed now - the experience had been good for him, difficult for a slight but then wonderful. For them both. The Samara felt attached to him. He didn't want to let go of him, spending his time kissing around his collar, neck and shoulders. He was gorgeous and he was passionate. Emotional. The man didn't want to let that authentic beauty leave his side. "It was good?" He asked, almost sarcastically. He knew it was good. Although, a reaffirmation of his ego never hurt. "I think it was great. You're - new, but you try hard to please. And so you succeed. You were wonderful." The man kissed him tenderly, then locking his legs around the man's lower body, fully embracing him.

"The question remains, however - what now? You've unlocked your blood. You can see my desires, my pitch black lust. You can abuse the mind. It's a wonderful day for you. The question is . . . what becomes of you? And of me? We are from different worlds, and yet-" He smoothed his palm against the tender skin of Aurum's sides - his hips, his ribs. "I wish for our worlds to come together, like we have in these extended hours. I want you to stay."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:28 pm
User Image

ecilxxxxxx.
                                                                                sannin

A bird would fly into the cottage and landed right on Aurum's arm, a message tied to its leg. The bird would undo the message itself amazingly, then it would fly to the window as if waiting. The letter would read as such. "You are cordially invited to join the Caelum Superi, a group that will eliminate the evil from this world. If you are interested in knowing more or joining up follow the Messenger. It shall lead you strait to me."

Stats:

Speed: 11 / Strength:9

220/220

Jutsu:

Passives:
                                                                                • Senpou Kaguya Dormat
                                                                                As a master of the bloodline, the Kaguya Sages are capable of manipulating their bones with their mind. It is very similar to angel/demon manipulation, though in less quantity and range (100 feet within their body). Usually it will be something like pulling spikes out of the ground, rather than manipulating a tide of bones. Their bones regenerate faster, grow impossibly proportionately large, and can be used very strategically. The bones can be changed in shape and molded together even when already released. Fighting a Senpou Kaguya user is often very overwhelming, as they can repel many attacks with little chakra involved. They force their opponent to use jutsu that are actually strong enough to destroy the bones, which already gives the opponent a disadvantage. When using the Senpou Kaguya, your eyelids will turn a dark red, and you will often appear to shudder and pulse uncontrollably in the minds of others.

• The Bone Apostle Dormat
                                                                                This is an advanced version of the True Blood Unleashed. The bone apostle is a very powerful form of the Kaguya that can be activated at any time. Some would consider it their true selves, as it seems extremely natural to them. This state seems to constantly shift. Whenever they use one of their 'aspects' as an apostle, it will usually disappear as quickly as it emerged, remaining a mystery. The difference between a Senpou Kaguya and regular Kaguya's chakra is almost impossible for anyone to notice until this is being used, which can be a very quick thing. Their chakra will change slightly, enough for most dojutsu users to see that [something] has happened, but without clarity on what. It is not exactly defined what this form is. The form has a total of [5] aspects, and they are all very much meant for assassination and domination in physical combat.

• Dance of the Willows Passive
                                                                                It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

• Dance of the Larch Passive
                                                                                Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

•Bone Strength

Genin: Steel
                                                                                Chuunin: Titanium
                                                                                Special Jounin: Emerald
                                                                                Jounin: Corundum
                                                                                Sannin: Diamond
                                                                                Kage: Hyper Diamond
                                                                                Senpou Kaguya: Unbreakable by physical objects. Only ninjutsu can destroy a Senpou Kaguya's bones. They are even harder than hyper diamond, a level of resistance impossible to categorize.

• Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank. When you've mastered Senpou Kaguya, your skin becomes as tough as corundum.

• You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.

• Wind: This element gives the clan the ability to use the Flight Transformation as well as makes them lighter by fusing into their whole body. The Flight Transformation gives the User large reptilian wings(pterodactyl-like). The lighter body gives the use +1 speed . Due to the wings, the User is capable of mid-air combat.

• Water: This element is adapted into the blood and cells of the clan, giving them enhanced healing and regeneration ability. Small injuries are instantly healed. Large cuts or external damage in two. Broken bones will set and heal in three posts. A lost limb in five. Capable of healing others completely, but after healing someone else they turn to a weakened and smaller state (-2/-2, Transformation techniques strength reduced by 1 rank). Immune to poisons. Healing will passively activate when needed.

• Lightning: This element excites both the muscles and the senses. With acute smell, taste/smell, and sight, along with greater balance, this makes for an excellent tracker. +1 speed

• Ally of Nature
                                                                                Can speak and use wild animals for various tasks. Understands the speech of any non-human species.

• Natures Vanguard
                                                                                Due to the inherent ability to passively absorb natural chakra, Jyuugo members find themselves able to passively regenerate 10 chakra per post.

• Enhanced Survivalist Body
                                                                                After hundreds of years spent in the wilds and also being changed subtly by Nature Energy, the Jyuugo Clan has gained a greater physical prowess than the rest of the world. All jutsu attacks are 1 rank less effective against people with this bloodline, and jutsu 3 ranks lower than them are negated entirely. -

PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:33 pm

As Aurum lied on Hutars chest, he was aware of a pain in his body. A soreness that accompanied love, life, and perfection. The pain was dim though in comparison to his new experience on his surroundings. An aura of black mist seemed to radiate from Hutar and wrap around his body. If he focused hard enough he could barely make out a similar dark aura around him, clothing his entire body. Yet he had no idea what these colors meant or what they were supposed to be. Then he understood: His bloodline had activated.

Feeling Hutars strong body press against his back, Aurum shifted to his right. Curling up in a fetal position with head on Hutars shoulder. The warm feeling of his skin radiated against him, while the traces of sweat on his body seemed to be like sweet dew. Nestling closer to Hutar, he recognized he didn’t want to leave his side ever. “Hutar, I want to stay with you...forever. But right now I’m needed by others elsewhere. I need to learn more about the history of my own people for myself and the secrets of my own bloodline. But I need your strength at all times, I won’t be able to do anything without you. Not anymore.”

It was that moment that the bird flew in. Apparently fate knew him better than he did himself. Standing up, Aurum put his clothes back on while suddenly feeling awkward to be fully clothed in front of this man who knew so much about him. “I love you Hutar, there is no question there. Only the difference of region and borders which hinders us, but I am willingly to overcome that.” As he read the letter, Aurum sadly nodded his head as he realized he needed to go. He needed to be a part of this group that would wipe the evil from this world. He paused for a moment, giving Hutar one last moment to say or do anything before walking out the door and into the forest.

Work Count: 5600

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:50 pm

The man sadly smiled when Aurum said he wanted to stay with him. He held him tightly, but knew that very soon he'd need to let go. Let go. He didn't like that prospect. It was too soon - not enough time, not enough of an opportunity to really think about all of this was given to him. He wanted to show Aurum so much - the excitement they could have together, the love they could share . . . but they were distracted by conflicting allegiances, to leaf and to mist. And that was so tragic, wasn't it? "I want to stay with you too," he said, almost repeating himself from before. He left kisses all over Aurum, trying to show all of the feelings he'd suddenly come to harbor. "And be your strength," he added, embracing the man's waist. "Always."

But Aurum had to leave for now, yes. He understood that. But he wouldn't let him go without leaving an impression - before the man could put on his clothing, Hutar stood up and frisked him one more time, kissing him gently on the lips as their bodies embraced. "I don't like to say I love you - but," he lowered his eyes, "My heart calls for you, and I can't ignore the tune. You are . . . so beautiful. I want to protect you." He buried his head into the other Samara's shoulder, giving him a strong hug. The last long moment of physical contact they'd have. For now. "And . . . I love you, too. So don't break my heart. Come back to me, safely. Find me." He let him go. He watched him leave. And then, he gathered his own things and went far away. He had a lot to talk about with his Tribe.

(WC: 4404)
                                                                      -exit-

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Aurum hugged and kissed Hutar one last time before traveling into the woods. His heart seemed to ache but he knew he would live. Traversing through the forest back to where the bird seemed to lead him. Walking ever-so-closer to what He hoped would be his destiny, where he could live in peace by making the world a peaceful place. Though he debated on the world eliminated, as it seemed violent and almost brutal in a way. Though as he thought, life seemed to reveal its brutal aspect to him. The continuous death of nature, and the devastation brought by humans. Everything came at a price. Peace for war, Love for death, Riches for loneliness. They realization washed over himself like a wave of terror, eating away at his conscious as he realized that even him and Hutar must have a price that wouldn’t be known until it was too late.

Work Count: 5600

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:54 pm
                                                        xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                        xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪 [ 震星 ]
                                                        The forest was dark and moody - negative in nature, with the leaves portraying something mysterious and enigmatic. Kleine had always felt that a nation's people could reflect its wilds - the animals would grow fiercer, the trees darker in shade and more unpredictable in nature. Because of the evil Empire Kleine had made out of a land of relatively peaceful people, the peaceful forests too had grown twisted too. But this was not a time to contemplate them - it was a time to continue to seek out his prey, his target . . . the, Samara, who had joined the military elite of his village. "Hello, firecrotch," Kleine jeered as he drew close to the young shinobi. "You were sent on a mission here, yes? By the Hokage?" His lips asked questions, but his eyes knew the answer.

"What are you doing now? Shouldn't you be returning to the Hokage?"

xx███████████████████████████ ☪
                                                        xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:54 pm

Even before he heard the voice, Aurum saw the aura of the man as it flickered into existence near him. No, it had always been there and he had been too distracted to see it. The muscles in his body tensed as Aurum took the boy in his arms and flung him, in his semi-conscious state, onto his back and locked his arms beneath his chin. Aurum’s mouth twitched as he stared at the man and quietly took in who stood before him, the previous Leaf shogun, the savior of many, and the Destroyer of his tribe. The thoughts of the cries and stories he was told about this man were all so old, foreign, and seemingly blown out of proportion. Now that this idol stood before him, he grimly recognized that the stories were true.

“Yes I was sent on a mission here to find this boy,” Aurum nudged the boy with his elbow, “And I’m going back to deliver him to his family before going out again. Right now I’m trying to find some bandits who assaulted me while trying to rescue the boy.” His body slightly trembled with fear as he battled wither to look him in the eyes. There was no telling what power this man had in store. How easily he could crush him into small pieces and destroy him. Aurum couldn’t allow that though, he finally had some people to protect and fight for. “I don’t know what you want, but I need to finish this mission.” Aurum was having a hard time suppressing the anger that seemed to bubble up within him at the sight of this man. How badly he wanted to kill him, but knew it would be useless.

Work Count: 5751

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  Yᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡᴀs ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ - Aɴᴅ I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ
                                                  xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅xxxx▅▅▅▅▅ xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅

He narrowed his eyes, his lips curving to grin. The eyes - they looked onto Aurum, then onto the boy. The boy. Not a man, defenseless. Already captured by bandits - a large reward to uncover him. What was his worth? Well, Shinsei could determine that by the clothes, the hair, the skin. Aristocrat. Wealthy son of a noble trader from Bai Don. Perhaps he was Tan Sun's boy - that man was infatuated with his child, and would've spent millions to spare him from death. It did not do well to kill this child. He would allow Aurum to do as he wished, but of course, for a price. "Let's see how well you understand the truth - I am Shinsei, the reformer of this world. I am of the Karnata dynasty, but have abandoned the ideal of simply leading one nation and conquering as best as I can. After becoming an Undead Summoner and awakening their Sage Mode, I have emulated eternal life. Yes - I am ageless, and cannot die. This means that I have as long as I want to do whatever I want; I can do anything. And the route I have taken is that of eternal rule of this world." He stepped over to Aurum, and forcefully grabbed his hand. At the same time, he used his foot to throw the young boy onto the grass.

"You are Samara. I know this because I can read into you like a book. Need more evidence? Aurum. You only just now ******** another Samara, named Hutar. Strong emotions for him. He had moved to the Mist along with the rest of his Tribe - I know that already because only recently, we conquered Mist. He'll return home to discover that. He'll be horrified, but not quite yet. He only thinks it was Kya. In truth, it was me, pulling the strings - always and never, infinitely seeking to manipulate the game." The man threw Aurum to the side at this moment, his back hitting a nearby tree - his consciousness would remain, but he'd be dizzy for a moment. When he came to, he'd see Shinsei's foot pressed lightly against the throat of the young child. "As I know everything about you, I know what mechanism rules your fate. If this boy dies, his father will permanently begrudge you. If Hutar dies, your heart will break. If your Tribe dies, your future is sealed. You will be alone entirely. That sort of knowledge all comes with my trade - as a mind-reader." He then looked to Aurum, holding back on damaging the boy's body.

But only for a while. "On further interrogation, you know nothing yet - but you could know more. A man contacted you recently. He has intentions. Find out about them, yes? Then report back to me - this Cottage, whenever you're ready. I'll know when you arrive. I also don't abide threats to my rising Empire. Tell me if this proposition you've received is of any threat. I'll know if you're lying." He stepped away from the child, then gave Aurum a pat on the shoulder as he began to leave the great forest of the Leaf.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:31 pm

Ageless. An ideal that his father had been infatuated with. Tt be forever young, forever wealthy, forever beautiful, and to be able to live like a teenager forever, it was something the man craved. If it wasn’t the fact that this man was nearly immortal that shocked Aurum, it was the burst of violence that accompanied him. One second his body felt light, and then he felt himself crash against the ground. The grass flew up as his breath escaped from his body like a loose spirit, attempting to move on and leave him forever. In the process of struggling to regain his breath, Aurum felt his body moved again. This time he was pounded into a tree.

His head hit the bark of the tree hard, knocking him into an almost full unconscious state. His memories, condensed into a dense hazy puddle of confusion. As he gained sight again he saw the boy he was supposed to rescue pinned by his throat against the ground. Aurum moaned as he moved before receiving a headache. His body was weak, so weak due to him not practicing taijutsu. Seeing as he had no choice but to say yes, Aurum grudgingly acknowledged Shinsei and nodded his head. After the pat on his shoulder, Aurum collapsed to the ground and hurried himself to recover.

With the situation over, Aurum trembled as the fear swept over him. Shinsei was controlling him, like all of the Samara’s. He should ask Hutar for help he might kno…. Aurum stopped himself as he realized a grave truth. Even if he told Hutar, Shinsei would just read his mind and find out. There was no way to get help; he had to do this on his own. Standing up, Aurum grabbed the boy and continued his treck to the Leaf Village. Once he was halfway to the Village, he came across the enormous mansion where he transferred the spoiled boy back to his home. Once that was done, Aurum shot off to leave.

Work Count: 5751

Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces