Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:25 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Wakai tilted her head, "O-Oh? The door was supposed to be sealed?" now she was somewhat afraid to tell Jaecen that she forced the door open.
Tsuyoi let out a sigh, rubbing her forehead, "We'll worry about that later, first," she then looked at Jaecen, "Where to darling? You lead since I've never been here before."
"Huh? I've been here before so why can't I lead?"
"Do you remember where EVERYTHING is?" Tsuyoi asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Ah, erm..." she looked down, shaking her head, "N-No, nevermind." she said, feeling defeated. Then again, last time she was here was when she was some time between her child and teen years, so of course she wouldn't remember much except for the beach.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ooc:]
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen nodded and stepped out the open door. He couldn't help but smile, looking at the open door. He helped Ene out before helping Tsuyoi out. "This is the main Island.... And it seems there is a school. I can see it from here." He looked to Tsuyoi. "Why don't we look for an old style house?"
Ene walked in between Jaecen and Tsuyoi and took both of their hands. "As long as there's a small pond. I don't like the beach. The sand is so messy."
Jaecen chuckled. "Sounds a lot like Kurona."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:46 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi smiled at Ene, holding her hand, "A pond huh...?" a pond actually sounded interesting to Tsuyoi. Still, it'd be kind of a rare chance to find a house with a pond. "Hm...well, if we do find a good house without a pond..maybe we could make one ourselves."
Wakai tilted her head, "Ms. Tsuyoi? Do you know how to make one?" she asked, curious.
She looked at Wakai and nodded, "When I was a bit younger, I wanted a pond behind my house. So my father and some of our servants made one, but of course, I had to help out." she said, scratching her cheek with her finger.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:52 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He replied. "What's a little manual labor for a summer of relaxation?"
Jaecen looked around but he couldn't see any houses that were for sale. "There's gotta be one around here somewhere." He frowned.
Ene pointed to an old dirt trail that had a for sale sign. "What about there?"
Jaecen blinked. He looked further down the trail and saw a flight of steps going uphill.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:15 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi noticed the stairs as well, and then looked at Jaecen, "You're not afraid of stairs are you?"
Wakai walked up to the 'for sale' sign, examining it, "Hmm, well, the cost isn't bad, it's cheaper than what most houses cost."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Ha, no. It just looks like a place that'd be haunted. Let's check it out." He smiled.
Ene was already on her way down the path. "I can barely see the roof from down here. It looks huge... and old..."
Jaecen walked up to where Ene was. His jaw dropped. "Wh-How-? How did my ancestral home get here?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:34 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Wakai looked at the house, holding her hand above her eyes, "Wow, it is huge! You could probably fit like, more than 1 families in there."
Tsuyoi stood next to Jaecen, putting her hand on her hip, "Ancestral home? You mean, this is your ancestors' home?"

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:44 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

His head went sideways and a little ghost wiggled up out of his mouth. "Uhuh... There's over twenty rooms in it... Two families is a bit overzealous." He popped his head back up. "It's fun and all but let's head back."

Ene's hand is what stopped him. "Why can't we at least look around?"

A whistling sound could be heard as it came from around the corner.
User Image
The boy noticed Jaecen and waved. "Oh, hey there. It's been what? Three months?"
Jaecen blinked. "Master Ruen?"
The boy smiled and waved. "That's the name, don't wear it out. I heard from your sister you were getting married so I took the liberty." He put his hands up and spun in a circle. "How's this for a wedding gift?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:15 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Tsuyoi leaned towards Jaecen to whisper, looking at the boy, "Master? Jaecen, you know this kid?"
Wakai continued looking at the home, still amazed at how huge it was. For some reason, she found a fascination towards things that were bigger than normal.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:25 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen leaned close to her ear and replied, covering his mouth. "Yeah, and don't call him a kid. He hates that..."
Ruen smiled. "You must be the girl who is tough enough to withstand his *ahem* 'pleasant' demeanor. I'm Ruen Sen'Arcuel. Feel free to just call me Ruen or Master Ruen."
Ene looked around. She found that there already was a pond. "We'll have to make a swimable one..."

Jaecen looked to the house. "I still don't understand how you managed this."
"Hey, hey. I can't give up all my secrets." Ruen frowned and put his hands in his sweat shirt pocket. He pulled out an MP3 player and tinkered around with it. "I bought one of these doodads a couple of days ago but I'm not sure how it works... It's amazing, really. How far technology has come since the days of Automatronic Tea Pourers."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:31 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Tsuyoi nodded, understanding to take note not to call Ruen a kid. She then bowed her head at Ruen as he introduced himself, "I'm Tsuyoi Wroggi...it's good to meet you." she said, looking at the home again.
Wakai looked in the direction of the pond, then at Ene, "Well, just as Ms. Tsuyoi said, she could probably make one for you if you asked her to."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:43 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Ene looked to Tsuyoi then to the open area. "It wouldn't feel right if I didn't help."

Jaecen reached for the MP3 player. "Master lemme-"
Ruen ducked out of the way. Jaecen went to reach for it again but Ruen kept it out of arms reach. "Master, please."
Ruen smacked the MP3 on his hand and tossed it in the air. "Aw, well. Guess it is just a worthless piece of plastic."
Jaecen caught it before it hit the ground. "Master, this is a three hundred dollar system."
"So? I'll eventually figure it out." He shrugged.
"You st- Never mind... Now, about the house."Jaecen sighed.
"Don't worry, I managed to pay off the land and everything. The deed's even in your name. I may look like a kid but I've got the brains of a genius." Ruen pointed to his head and winked.
He gave Tsuyoi a pleading look as if to say 'Help me'.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:58 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Tsuyoi looked at Ruen, raising an eyebrow, confused as to the look he was giving her. "A-Anyway," she looked at Jaecen, "Since it's apparently okay..why don't we check it out darling?" she asked.
Wakai smiled at Ene, "Well, nothing's gonna stop you from helping her right?" she said, having a good point.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:07 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Ruen followed behind them, walking like he was walking on a balance beam and trying to stay balanced. Ene looked around and found a garden. "Ene?" Jaecen looked around.
"Relax, I can keep an eye on her with you guys." Ruen persuaded.
Jaecen walked in the front door and took his shoes off. He didn't seem keen on the idea but he knew how protective Ruen could be. "By the way, I hope you don't mind. I made the attic my room."
Jaecen rolled his eyes. "I can't pay for more people."
"You're forgetting, this house has a small farm on it. That's where I'll make my keep. And you won't have to worry about cleaning and waxing the floors, I'll do it." Ruen added with a big stupid grin that seemed familiar.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:21 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Wakai raised up her hand, "Don't worry, I can keep an eye on her Master Ruen!" she said. She was with Ene anyway, so she mind as well keep an eye on her.
Tsuyoi rubbed the back of her head, "Seriously, that girl..." she said, though she trusted Wakai enough to watch Ene. She was then surprised at Ruen, who volunteered to clean the place as well, "M-Master Ruen, please, that's a bit too much don't you think? I'm sure we could clean the place ourselves."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items