Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Small Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:33 pm
User Image User Image

"Stay sharp, Tokio."

"Yeah, you too. Don't hold back!"

Duo Of The New Generation

]◎▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒◎[

Tokio blinked. "Oh?" He started. Tokio shrugged, and pillowed his head back against his fingers. "We were just exploring the island." He answered. "Anything to get away from the school yanno." His tone of voice sounded tedious. Tokio tilted his head after a moment of silence passed. "A place to think huh...seems you have a lot on your mind." Normally, too much thinking would make him tired and frustrated. Haseo rested a hand against his waist. "We're not interrupting you are we?" They could relocate anytime if she felt that way.

xxxx NOW PLAYING: XXXX
xxxx (OOC: ....)

PARTY

kilatails

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:48 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"No," she waved his question away, "I was just doing a bit of--uh, light reading. You didn't interrupt anything." She patted the area where the book was on her coat. But really, light reading would count if she was halfway through the book. The lettering was so old and faded she could barely make out the words. Plastering her fake smile on, much like how she had done with Tokio when they first met, Ea offered a hand to Haseo, "I don't think I've introduced myself, my names Ea."

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:56 pm
User Image User Image

"Stay sharp, Tokio."

Haseo studied her hand and offered proper eye contact with her. It seemed he fell victim to the gesture of her false smile. He reached his hand over to her hand and grasped it. After a brief up and down movement of grasped hands, he parted from the welcoming gesture. "I'm Haseo." Haseo introduced himself. Tokio surpassed them both and headed to the bent Paopu tree that was hanging lazily off the side of the small island. He sat on the tree and took a paopu fruit from the tree to display it before him in his hand. "..Never tried one of these before." Tokio studied the fruit with a gaze of interest. He took a bite out of it for a taste test. Haseo accompanied Tokio and leaned against the right side of the tree. He proceeded in crossing his arms.

xxxx NOW PLAYING: Squad Seven
xxxx (OOC: Sorry! Wrong section!!)

PARTY

kilatails

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:24 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

She shook Haseo's hand and followed them over at the tree. Not having the desire to continue reading the book, Ea folded her arms in front of her and rested them on the trunk next to Tokio. She stared at the horizon and addressed Haseo, "So I'm guessing that your also a Keyblade wielder."

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 4:41 pm
User Image User Image

"Stay sharp, Tokio."

Haseo glanced at Ea. "Yeah. Keyblade wielders are abundant nowadays aren't they?" Not too long after, he returned his gaze back to the sea. "Hmm....sweet, but kinda sour." Tokio savored the taste. He studied the irregular shaped star. "Yeah, I guess." Tokio butted in, resuming his pace in feeding himself to the half-eaten fruit. "...The weather is nice today." He came up with a simpler topic. Actually, there is rarely any bad weather here. Nice vacation spot for someone who just needs to relax and get away. The locals here seem welcoming. Tokio raised up from his sitting spot. "Speaking of nice weather, that Keyblade of your's picked nice spot for you to think." He stretched his arms. Tokio had his eyebrows drawn together in concern as he direct his attention to Ea. "Anything's been on your mind lately?"

xxxx(OOC: ....)

xxxx NOW PLAYING: Gale From The Sun

kilatails

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:36 am

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"Aa," was her simple response to Haseo. Ea glanced over at Tokio and just stared at the fruit he was munching on. When was the last time she ate? At the end of that thought he stomach turned on itself and she grimaced. 'How the heck did I forget to eat something?' she thought.

Ea blinked at Tokio's question and debated spilling the beans like she had with Ragna. She was still unsure if she did the right thing in doing that. The last time she trusted someone with anything it ended with a stab in the back. Literally and then later figuratively, "Only just recently, yes."

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image User Image

"Forgetting is like a wound. The wound may heal, but it has already left a SCAR."
"You've got a STRONG pair of legs. You should get up and use them."
"Like I always say, if you can't find a door... make your OWN!"

His attention was eagerly directed at her reason for escaping to think here. Tokio raised an eyebrow to her answer. He resumed his curiosity toward the topic at hand. "Mind telling us what's up?" He asked. Tokio leveled the half-eaten paopu fruit to his teeth and snatched away a bite. He savored the sour-sweet taste that it delivered to his taste buds.

PARTY || Ea
STATUS || Apprentice
WEAPONS || Time Transcend, Skull Noise

xxxx NOW PLAYING: Gale From The Sun

kilatails

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:12 am

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"Are you always this curiose or do you just like stick your nose in other peoples' business?" She asked genuinely interested. Secretly, she made note of it for future references. Es would sometimes use the street children back home and order them to go up to hits and ask the most innocent question. Discreetly extracting valuable information. Of course, said children always got some kind of fee or reward for their trouble.

User Image

( sorry for the late response. Working xt at work again... >.<)
Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:05 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea sighed after the lack of response and just took that a yes to her question, not sure which part that response corresponded too. She shrugged, "If you must know, I've decided to leave the Academy."

User Image

( Not sure if you noticed the response so here another~ XD)
Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:26 pm
User Image
User Image User Image User Image

"Forgetting is like a wound. The wound may heal, but it has already left a SCAR."
"You've got a STRONG pair of legs. You should get up and use them."
"Like I always say, if you can't find a door... make your OWN!"

Tokio raised an eyebrow. Seeing as she just started out, why now that she wanted to leave? "..Why did you leave the academy?" He folded his arms. Tokio casually lifted up his hands in defense. "Well, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I can stick my nose somewhere else if you want."

(I'm gonna divide the posts between Tokio and Haseo... it's a chore trying to find the perfect format. That's just me anyway. Sorry for taking too long posting. xD)

kilatails

Twotonedrebel

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:49 pm
Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

| Title - Ultimate Hope | Rank - Student | Weapon - Sky Wing |

600/600 = ♦HP

300/300 = ♦MP

◆ Attack: ████████████████████

◆ Defense: ████████████████████

◆ Speed: ████████████████████

◆ Intelligence: ████████████████████

◆ Stamina: ████████████████████

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Three days gone by quick... After being lost, going through worlds after worlds, dealing with weird people, Makoto was damn well tired of it. It seemed as it was stupid that he was trudging through the worlds in the worse type of clothes imaginable. He took off his sweater and jacket, as he was just in a white tee shirt. You could physically see he had been fighting. Ugh.... I can't take another world to visit.... WHERE THE HELL AM I?! Makoto whined, as he kept on trudging. It was until he opened the door past the shack, he noticed a bridge that connected a ledge to a separate elevated spot. There were people there too. Huh? People! Makoto said, as he regained his sense, and hopped up with energy. He climbed up the ledge and crossed the bridge to he area where they were. Oh man, am I glad to see you. I've been stuck wandering worlds for days! he said, before he noticed the two. Was it him, or did he remember them both from somewhere else. Hey... By any chance, are you guys from Shibuya? Makoto asked him.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◘ Icebreaker Strike Raid - Hurl both Keyblades toward enemies. One keyblade holds Blizzara magic, while the other holds Fira magic.

◘ Devil's Dance - Unleash a streaming barrage of sword slashes that dance around their doomed targets with breakneck speed, finishing with a home run swing that deals a massive amount of damage.

◘ Double Sliding Rush - Lay into enemies with two powerful charging attacks.

◘ Air Sweep+Plus - Crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping spin attack, adding an extra hit for followup combos.

◘ Reflect Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Magic spells will be reflected.

☠ Aerial Slam+Plus - High kick the opponent in the air, and follow up with an extra mid-air high kick, And finish by slamming enemy in the floor with both keyblades.

☠ Zantetsuken - After blocking an oncoming hit with perfect timing (dice roll) the user unsheathe's the keyblade with blinding speed to cut through far away enemies with a single motion repeatedly skewering an enemy up to three times, with proper timing.

☠ Ars-Arcanum - Once in maximum power, Unleash a flurry of attacks. If the final hit connects, attack with five powerful slashes.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:58 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

She was about to chastise him on how pointless it was for him to be saying that now since she couldn't really retract her response now when she heard running footsteps behind her. Ea looked over her shoulder and raised an eyebrow at the out of breath boy.

Well... The Keyblade didn't exactly choose the perfect place to think. Too many people in one place. Add that to reasons to get rid of it.

"Never heard of the place," she responded back to him.

User Image

( lol s'ok Knux!)
Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:00 pm
User Image
User Image User Image User Image

"I got my values, you got yours. So, keep your nose out of my BUSINESS alright?"
"I can depend on myself. I don't need ANYONE babying me around."
"Don’t go the distance for other people. Do it for YOURSELF."

Haseo was occupying himself to the scenery out in the deep blue ocean. The sun was yet on the verge of setting. So, today was still young. He was side-interested in why Ea left the academy. Not like he'd care or anything. Maybe the whole responsibility of wielding a Keyblade wasn't cut out for her. That was just his assumption. Haseo brought his attention to the newcomer that approached them. "Shi...buya?" Haseo let the word sink in on his tongue. He clearly had no idea where that was. "Not sure what you're getting at. But, I think you got the wrong people." Haseo brushed his bang to the side, then occupying a hand in his pocket. "Speaking of which, never heard of it."

kilatails

DJ GhostHouse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:17 pm
Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

| Title - Ultimate Hope | Rank - Student | Weapon - Sky Wing |

600/600 = ♦HP

300/300 = ♦MP

◆ Attack: ████████████████████

◆ Defense: ████████████████████

◆ Speed: ████████████████████

◆ Intelligence: ████████████████████

◆ Stamina: ████████████████████

Wow... Really? Makoto said. It was true. This guy and Neku looked too strikingly similar. The fact that this guy happened to look like him, but be from somewhere else was pretty strange. Wow... You guys even look like you're both from Japan. Makoto commented. He looked over at the red haired guy with. Star shaped fruit in his mouth. That actually made Mako's stomach growl in a deadly situation. Well, thanks anyway... Sure wish I knew where I was. I just went into this white cave with a white room full of graves and doors, and I ended up here... Makoto said. Sadly, he had no idea that he was teleporting to worlds these people's problems. at least I feel like I'm closer...

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◘ Icebreaker Strike Raid - Hurl both Keyblades toward enemies. One keyblade holds Blizzara magic, while the other holds Fira magic.

◘ Devil's Dance - Unleash a streaming barrage of sword slashes that dance around their doomed targets with breakneck speed, finishing with a home run swing that deals a massive amount of damage.

◘ Double Sliding Rush - Lay into enemies with two powerful charging attacks.

◘ Air Sweep+Plus - Crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping spin attack, adding an extra hit for followup combos.

◘ Reflect Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Magic spells will be reflected.

☠ Aerial Slam+Plus - High kick the opponent in the air, and follow up with an extra mid-air high kick, And finish by slamming enemy in the floor with both keyblades.

☠ Zantetsuken - After blocking an oncoming hit with perfect timing (dice roll) the user unsheathe's the keyblade with blinding speed to cut through far away enemies with a single motion repeatedly skewering an enemy up to three times, with proper timing.

☠ Ars-Arcanum - Once in maximum power, Unleash a flurry of attacks. If the final hit connects, attack with five powerful slashes.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:25 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea pointed to Tokio, "I don't know where I am either but he does. Ask him." Ea had only just realised she did indeed not know where she was. Might as well find out now.

User Image

(Aww man. Guys I have to go its pretty late and I have to work tomorrow! I promise to reply as soon as I can after this! Good night!)
Souchi The 2nd
[quote="DJ GhostHouse']

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas