Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Main Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna turned her head towards Namia when she spoke of some sort of party at the Light's Manor. She tilted her head, confused as to what she meant. She thought maybe it was just a metaphor, "Should we head back then?" she said, though they just got here. However, she did enjoy this short amount of time she and Namia had with each other.

[ooc: ]
Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:46 pm
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia looked towards the sky and hummed to herself a little before speaking, "Hmm...I suppose so, but first," she then stood up and patted the sand off of her dress, then summoned her gunblade, "How about a quick duel between friends?" she said before aiming her gunblade at Hileinna. She would give Hileinna a few seconds to either block or move before she pulled the trigger.

[ooc:]
Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

It took awhile for Hileinna to look towards Namia, and when she did, she was introduced to the barrel of her gunblade pointed directly at her face. "Ah-" she immediately leaned forward and jumped forward into a roll, Namia shooting her gunblade the instant Hileinna got out of the way. When she got back onto her feet, she drew her sword, "Foul play Namia...but I suppose those sort of tactics match you quite well." she said with a smirk. She then got into her battle stance, holding her sword low and at her side. "Come! Show me that your skills have not faltered!" she said in a loud, serious tone.

[ooc: Oh god Flippy, surprise fight huh? xd ]
Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:15 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia grinned and giggled when Hileinna seemed to get into the fighting mood immediately. That's how it must be for someone to have the blood of a warrior in them. "Very well. But, to make things fair, I will refrain from using my ability to fly. At most, I will only use my wings to evade or block." she said before holding her gunblade low. "Embrace yourself, I'll be sure to give you a difficult fight." she said before her wings did a strong flap to fling her towards Hileinna. She got her gunblade ready to swing at Hileinna as she was flung towards her.

[ooc:Hahaha ninja ]
Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 11:12 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

As Namia was about to swing her gunblade towards her, Hileinna quickly blocked her attack. The sound of their weapons clashing against each other had echoed throughout the island. They ended up in a deadlock as Hileinna looked at Namia with a somewhat serious expression. "I see you're still as strong as ever...I'm surprised you've been keeping yourself this way after becoming a bookworm." she said before tilting her blade so Namia would stumble forward. She began to swing her blade down on Namia, if she didn't block or dodge in time, then she would be sure to stop the blade moments away from hitting her.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 4:37 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia had noticed Hileinna swining her blade down on her, her wings quickly get between her blade and Namia. Her wings were able to successfully block and hold back Hileinna's blade from causing any harm. She giggled, peeking out from behind her wings to look at Hileinna, "You don't lose what you've already acquired." she said before easily pushing Hileinna back with her wings. She pointed her gunblade at Hileinna with a smirk, "How about some artillery?" she said before shooting once at Hileinna. She made sure not to aim at a part that wouldn't seriously injure Hileinna if it actually hit her.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:59 am
Hileinna Nhameni

As Hileinna was pushed back, she had noticed Namia aiming her gunblade at her. She quickly held her blade in front of her, using it to block the shot. She shot had actually pushed her back even more as she slid across the sand, eventually coming to a stop. She stood up straight, holding her blade low and at her side again. She smirked, and swung her blade in Namia's direction as a wind slash began to fly towards her.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:02 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Oh my." Namia said as a wind slash made by Hileinna was heading towards her. However, she used her wings again to block at the attack, "You'll never hit me that way, you need to be much closer in order for that attack to actually hit me." she said before giggling.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:52 am
Hileinna Nhameni

While Namia hid behind her wings, she took this chance to surprise attack her. She charged towards Namia, but she didn't attack from in front. Instead, she quickly dashed around Namia and got behind her. She then swung her blade at Namia, using her blunt side so as to not actually cut Namia in half.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:24 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia didn't expect Hileinna to quickly get around her, she didn't know she could be so fast. She barely blocked Hileinna's blade with her gunblade, but because of the impact of Hileinna's blade, Namia was sent flying a few feet away from her. She landed in the water and was now soaked. She sat in the water, looking at Hileinna with an annoyed expression, "...well...I suppose we should end our fight session then." she said before getting up. Her clothes were dripping with sea water.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:43 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna didn't notice that they were that close to the water, feeling awful about knocking Namia into the shore. "Oh dear, I'm terribly sorry! I didn't mean to do that, I swear!" she said, bowing her head at Namia. She looked at Namia and nodded, understanding, "Y-Yes...I suppose it'd be a good idea to stop out fight here..." she still felt really bad about knocking Namia into the water.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:41 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia sighed, shaking her head, "No no, it's quite all right. A little water never hurt anyone." She walked up to Hileinna and smiled, "Well, I don't feel any sort of humiliation when I say this but, you have bested me Hileinna." She let out a sigh, looking away, "I suppose I need to improve on my combat capabilities more now, thanks to you." she said before her wings opened up. "Well, lets head back to the Light Manor. I assume they have a shower I can use." she said before flying over Hileinna. She wrapped her arms under Hileinna's and was ready to go when she was.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:20 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna chuckled, "All right, then fly us to the Light's Manor then."[Hileinna will exit with Namia when she exits]

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:28 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia nodded, "Well, off we go then!" she said before she launched them into the sky with one flap of her wings. It wouldn't take them long to reach the Light's Manor.[exits with Hileinna]

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He stopped on the beach and began chanting in Latin. "Portae inferorum, ante me. Permitte mihi mors putei putei abyssi. Ne dederis mihi, sed aditu arcerent."
A gate rose from the ground. It was made of a blackened obsidian with white grout. It was menacing, to say the least. Worst of all, he was the only one who could see it, for he was the one who called for it. He stood in front of the wrought iron gates and waited for it to finally open. Smoke came drifting from in between the bars but lingered on the ground only.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers