Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:49 am
The informant put a hand to his temples. "I meant that I noticed that you've been doing things, but not that you meant to do them for my sake. There's no real way of knowing that unless I hear it from you yourself."

"I thought I already admitted I was wrong," he said, sighing. "I don't know what you want to hear, either. It's not a deeper reason I'm trying to figure out, it's why you want to help a partner at all. Because I'm a fellow Rocket? Because you were assigned to me? Would you do the same for any other partner you were assigned to?"

He shook his head and dropped his hand. "Nevermind, then. Sorry I brought it up." What they were 'supposed' to do, huh? So in the end, it all still boiled down to a sense of duty. Oh well. What else had he expected?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:00 am
Faleen's mouth opened slightly, as she gave Izaya a boggled look
"I don't understand you." She admitted, putting her hands up. "Sorry I didn't think I needed to literally spell everything out for you? Sorry for assuming you were more capable than that?"

"How did you admit you were wrong? When you keep arguing with me? how exactly are you admitting you were wrong? Because I'm not getting that at all.
And as an answer to your question, Yes. Yes its a sense of duty, yes I would show any partner I had the same effort. And why is that surprising? Why would it matter? What do you want me to say? and exactly whats wrong with that either? Why do you have to turn it into something so mysterious and complicated? Why couldn't you just be my partner?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:04 am
"I said," he began, taking a deep breath, "that I'm sorry I kept anything from you. I won't do it again. I had been trying to explain my actions, but I wasn't saying they were right."

"It's not surprising," the grunt told her. "And it doesn't matter. It's fine the way it is. I'll do better next time." He pushed himself up to his feet.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:13 am
Faleen's face, that had been flushing consistently throughout the conversation, and her expression that had been steadily growing more and more frustrated.

Her last barrage of anger and questions however was met with a simple reply for Izaya, an apology and an offer to do better.
Faleen didn't say anything to this, she simple sat carefully back against her seat and turned her gaze away from him.

It wasn't the first time she heard those words, and as much as she would liked to have taken them for face value, at this point in time she wasn't sure that he actually meant it. Not after everything he had done.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:17 am
Seeing his partner's state as he brushed himself off, the grunt made a face. "Don't be like that," he said. "Remember, up until that excursion, I was being good. I mean to continue that behavior. What happened wasn't a lapse of judgement; it was a matter of personal choice. That's why I can promise it won't happen again. You have my word."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:48 am
She remained quiet for a time, shifting her hand up under her shin after she took a moment to consider his words, and think about where exactly she stood with this.

"... This isn't a game anymore." she finally said, turning to look at him though this time with a much calmer presence "The Elites gave you another chance for a reason, and I'm willing to accept that, But I need to know if this is something you want to work with me on, or If this is where we part ways. Because I'm all out of chances Izaya."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:00 am
"I know, I know," he answered wearily. "I'll do whatever you say, partner. After all, my life would literally be in your hands now, I think." Frowning at her pokemon still on the ground, Izaya asked, "So what is it you wish of me at the moment, Agent Faleen?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:07 am
"Its not just about doing what I say, You need to start viewing this as a partnership, not an imprisonment. Even though it probably is at this point, thats not what its ever supposed to have been." She made clear, already not feeling good about this, but seemed to let it go, pleased at least he stopped arguing back even if she was sure he wanted to.

"I would say we have a lot of trust to try and build back up," she determined though with a level of uncertainty.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:14 am
"Indeed," he murmured. "I guess I'll have to start learning what your idea of partnership is, then. Whatever you meant for it to be, anyway." He nodded toward the door. "Lunch?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:48 am
"That might be best." Faleen said, though a little frustrated he didn't know already. "Perhaps it would be good to look into some special training or something." She admitted with a light thoughtful sigh, lowering her gaze toward her pokemon as she continued to allow her chin to rest on the palm of her hand.

Hazel eyes glanced back over at Izaya at his last question, and they lingered there for a few moments as if in consideration.
Eventually she lifted her head off of her hand, and gingerly brought herself to her feet. The two pokemon that had been standing out of their pokeballs bounced over to their trainer's legs. Scraggy giving a triumphant "SCRAGGY!" in cheer for getting lunch.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:29 pm
"Special training," he repeated under his breath. "I feel so special~"

Reminded of his own pokemon by the racket that Faleen's were making, the grunt released his Chingling and twin Purrloin.

"Come on, you three," Izaya told them as they emerged, looking up at him curiously. "We're going to eat."

"Ching ching!" Delic cried, hopping up on his trainer's shoulder as Mairu and Kururi inspected Faleen's team.

"Hurry up if you don't want to get left behind," he grumbled, heading out the door.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:37 pm
"I certainly hope you plan on getting used to it, I have a feeling we'll be doing a lot of training until the Elite's are satisfied. So you might want to learn to enjoy it." Faleen pointed out, her eyebrows arching at his comment.

As he released some of his Pokemon, two of them she knew much better than the other, who she mostly ignored, Faleen followed after Izaya, Scraggy, who was keeping so close to her heel that he was practically clinging to her boot stared wide eyed at the two Purloin. While Froakie hopped right over them as he more of less took the lead out.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:44 pm
"I think it'll be more difficult to satisfy you than the elites," Grunt Nakura answered bluntly, though said nothing more on the matter. He too seemed to ignore Delic, who noticed Faleen and was blowing kisses her way accompanied by flirtatious winks over Izaya's shoulder.

Mairu and Kururi looked from their trainer's partner to the Scraggy before Mairu tapped him playfully with a paw and shot off after Froakie. Kururi walked after her, still casting glanced back at Scraggy.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:18 pm
"I appreciate that you acknowledge that." She replied, tilting her head a little as she looked over at him.

Scraggy hopped out of the way when the other pokemon made to tap at him, before he leaped after her with his arms spread wide. This of course prompted him to drop his pants, his little legs getting tangle in the folds, causing the young scraggy to trip and fall flat on his face.

As this happened, Faleen stopped walking, blinking down at the Faleen Scraggy.
"I can't help you up, you need to stand." She told him after a hesitant pause.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:27 pm
"The way I see it, if I can meet your standards, I'll be able to meet anyone's," the grunt answered with a brief, wry smirk. He halted when Faleen did, glancing back to see the cause. He snickered lightly at the pokemon's dilemma. His partner was like a strict mother forcing a child to become more independant.

Mairu, who'd noticed she hadn't been followed far, hurried back to what the hold-up was. When she saw the Scraggy had tripped and was being spoken to by his trainer, the light-colored Purrloin laughed aloud. She had never seen anything so ridiculous as a pokemon falling over its own skin before. Kururi wandered up to him tentatively, looking as if she might have wanted to help, but Faleen's words had stopped her cold.

Delic, however, had no such qualms. Perhaps he hadn't heard Faleen or understood what she was trying to do, but he was ready to jump in whether it was his business or not. Leaning forward from his perch on the grunt's shoulder, he used his Psychic ability to lift Scraggy's pants of skin. He didn't stop at just the waist, though. Assuming the 'pants' were sort of jumper, he raised the thing up and over Scraggy's head to properly 'clothe' him in the 'full outfit'.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff