Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:37 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya happily took his hand as Echo lead the pair of them out to the dance floor trying not to look down at the floor to make sure she didn't trip over the hem of her gown. She could never hate the dress, it was way to pretty to really hate, but she could still think it was a tad too long, which was why she was wearing heels higher than what she'd normally go for. At the feel of his hand on her waist she felt herself freeze again just like she had done the last time they had dance this close but instead of feel awkward and embarrassed, his hand felt comfortably warm even through the layers of cloth. His question brought her back from the dark depths of her mind (where she should certainly not be when they were not alone) causing her heart to beat a little faster and for a brief second she wondered if he knew what he had said before she realized that Echo was much to awkward to be forward. So Tanya gave him a coy grin before placing her hands on her shoulder nearly clasping behind his neck and stepped decidedly into his personal space. "I'm pretty sure this is one of the few things I remember." she responded with a chuckle.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

Yule Shoot Your Eye OutWhere: Great HallWith: EchoThinking: WooaahhhOOC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:30 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
6th Year Gryffindor Prefect

User ImageGryffindor Team Beater
Dueling Club Leader
Youth Representative of the Wizengamot
Muggleborn Witch
Wand: 13 inches, Laurel, Dragon Heartstring
Inflexible and Somewhat Knobby
Height: 5' 8"
DOB: June 22, 2011
Dating: Tobias Walsh

It is: Time for the Yule Ball//I'm at: the Great Hall//Around: Toby and those in the Great Hall//Wearing: Gold

Ronna raised a brow when Toby said he didn't care she looked better and said, "Toby, you haven't even seen Tanya... you can't factually and accurately say..." She shook her head and just chuckled giving up. He was her boyfriend, he better think she looked better than other girls. Instead she smiled as he thanked her and then kissed her before pulling back and rubbing a quick time or two on his cheek but giving up quick enough to leave a golden smear on his cheek still. She wasn't going to worry about it. Hell, she announced her presence publicly in the male Gryffindor dorms and it wasn't like some of the guys didn't see her there or them kissing or her tying his tie. Seriously they were sixteen big deal. What were they going to do gossip about it? Not worth it. No rules being violated and Hell she wasn't going to get in trouble.

Pretty sure last time Carl saw her and Toby snogging he had said something along the lines of 'Dammit, Ronnie, at least do that in your room I want to read the paper in peace'. Actually, she was pretty sure, Carl saw it as a lost cause to really debate something and if she was making out with her boyfriend while he was home it was likely that was all that was happening-or she assumed that was Carl's reasoning. When Toby pointed out that her getting ready in the boys dorms might not be the best idea as he might commit murder or two or three Ronna burst out laughing, "Yeah, pretty sure you are the only one who is mental enough to think snogging me isn't that detrimental to your health-and I've hit you with bludgers in tryouts for how many years now? Maybe you got immune to them."

She shook her head and glanced down at his arm as he asked when he wasn't ready and examined for a good second or two before taking it and adding as they headed down from the Gryffindor tower to the Yule Ball, "Also, don't know if you want to sport gold lipstick actually on your lips at least..."

She looked about the great hall redecorated and saw Tanya and Echo dancing and smiled. Well, Echo didn't look like he minded Tanya dressed up at all-then again he sure as Hell better not. She worked too hard to help Tanya as she stressed out over the whole thing. Meanwhile, Ronna was pretty sure what took her the longest was picking out her bloody dress. And that was like a month before. Well, Tanya did in exchange help zip her up at least. So there was that. And she was happy to help Tanya-after all it was more fun than getting ready solo like she did back at the Valentine's dance she had gone with Victor as friends. Which speaking of that, she looked at the dance floor and raised a brow at Toby, "Please tell me you can dance. The only reason I was able to at the Valentine's thing was Victor is a damn good dancer and took the lead..."

User Image
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

{{OoC}}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:45 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo walked into the Great Hall...waiting on Lexine, wondering where the girl was. He figured he would save the moment that he first saw her to when she entered...or at least...when she decided to sneak up on him. He couldn't wait for the evening to begin with her. He would do whatever she wanted to do however. He figured that would be him being a good boyfriend. He wasn't just going to tow her behind him...he would rather just walk behind her and let her do what she wanted. Of course...he wouldn't be a pushover too, not that he really would be taken advantage of by his bestfriend who just so happened to be his girlfriend, but he knew what he perceived the relationship to be however...and just made sure nothing bad really happened.

He stood there for a few moments...looking around for Lexine...hoping that he would find her soon. He just was giddy...and extremely...nervous. This was the first time that he attended a dance like this with a date...and judging by how special his date was to him. He would make sure to prize the time with her.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:03 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Walking into the Great Hall, Lexine was astonished by the beautiful decorations. This was really the first year Lexine had seen the Yule Ball decorations, and she was not disappointed. Long icicles dripped from the gargoyles above them, imitation snow lined the edges of the room, and trees glittering with lights and pure white snow stood tall at the back of the room. She looked up to see snow falling, knowing it was just an illusion. "Wow..." Lexine murmured, walking back a bit to take in the scene. Never had see seen the Great Hall to be decorated so elegantly, this even topped the Christmas decorations in Lexine's opinion.

After a minute or so, Lexine began looking around the Great Hall, knowing Iñigo had to be somewhere in there. When Lexine had left the common room she was told that he had already left, and there was no other place he could be. There wasn't that many students crowded in the Great Hall quite yet, so Lexine knew that it shouldn't be that hard to pick him out. However much she really wanted to find him, though, she was also rather terrified. She never really wore dresses that often, and never did she really wear anything so...girly... Her snow white dress was accented by a baby blue scarf and cardigan. Her heels were short, only giving her two or three more inches, but it was at least something considering the height of Iñigo. Her hair was freshly curled into in loose tendrils that cascaded gently down her back. Lexine had even done so much to put on makeup, a little eyeliner, lip gloss, and neutral eye shadow. Despite the girly-ness of it, this was actually an occasion in which Lexine felt pretty, she was just worried as to what Iñigo was going to think. It was a change, but would he think it was a good one? Or bad? She wasn't quite sure... When she finally spotted him, Lexine walked as quickly as she could to get to him, interlacing her fingers with his.

"Hi there," She chimed, stepping around so she was a bit in front of him. "How do I look?" She asked, showing off her dress a bit. She then looked over Iñigo, and her smile seemed to get the slightest bit bigger. "You sure know how to clean up nicely." She giggled. Of course she knew that he could, after all Iñigo had worn a suit the first time she visited his house. She had always rather liked him in all dressed up...

yule ball x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:10 pm

Why can't everyone just smoke like me?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just gimme quiet place and lemme roll my weed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Where ain't nobody in my business don't nobody gotta know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Let all your conscious go and blow it by the O
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I'm here but my minds gone

User Image

Captain Crash
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Crash still felt nervous. It had flooded the vacancy of his belly with a swarm of bugs and bees; he wished it were, at least then the stinging, numbing feeling would make a bit more sense. Instead, he shoved all insecurities and inhibitions down to the farthest, deepest recess and locked it under chain and key for the night. The sobriety was almost too much to endure, it was a struggle to maintain. Sharp eyed and level headed, he wished for nothing more than a quick drink or smoke to smooth the rough edges. Especially since he almost felt like he was suffocating in these clothes. The red button up was tight around the muscles of his biceps, shoulders, and neck, so much so that he had to leave the first few buttons undone just to breathe. At least it still fit, that much, he was thankful for. The shoes were a bit rigid, too cramped for his toes but it was the only thing that would match. He hoped Alex wouldn't notice. With his sleeves rolled up to a three quarter length, it exemplified that tattoos that marred his flesh. The ink of a crude skateboard on his left forearm as well as the words “Skate Life” while the right arm sported “Till Death”.

But who the hell was he kidding, anyway? Nothing he had could make Alexandria actually like him—except maybe the bad boy repertoire. Girls like that, don't they? Even the pretty, rich ones. (Was she rich? He didn't even really know.) But damn, she could play the part when she tried. Sitting in his thoughts only made him realize just how little he knows about her; what does she like, what music does she listen to, does she like art? Does he even like art?

Crash shook his head. He needed a battle plan, fast.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
5' 7"__ 145lbs_ _ 17yrs
The Yule Ball
Crimson Bravado
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

kiska166

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:58 pm
Weep for yourself, my man...
You'll never be what is in your heart.
Weep, little lion man...
You're not as brave as you were at the start.
Rate yourself and rake yourself...
Take all the courage you have left.
And waste it on fixing all the problems-
That you made in your own head!

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Sixth Year Prefect - Gryffindor Reserve Beater -
[feeling: stunned] [thinking: ...] [with: Ronna] [at: Yule Ball]

Toby shrugged. "I just know." He wasn't such a sap that "the only girl he saw" was his girlfriend now. In fact, he was pretty sure that level of devotion might creep Ronna out. They didn't go around saying "I love you" and whatnot every five minutes. Of course he noticed other girls, he was a sixteen year old dude. But he was still convinced that his girlfriend looked better than all of them, and especially right now. He was actually surprised he made her laugh, since he usually temporarily annoyed her more than anything else (the snogging usually helped settle matters now, which was good). "It's not detrimental," he snorted. "Anything but."

He rolled his eyes, but he rubbed at his mouth with the back of his free hand, though he added in a low tone, "Pretty sure I could rock the gold lipstick."

The hall looked incredibly different than usual, and he was pretty sure he'd have snow in his hair before the night was over, but at least it didn't seem to be cold. Oh god, she wanted to dance. Toby was not what anyone would call "lacking in confidence", but he hadn't danced with anyone in a long, long time. Jess was much better at it, though he hated to admit it. "I'm not awful," he reasoned. "We can get through it together. I think. Look, I swear I'll lead, if you want me to." If even the younger kids could pull it off without looking like dorks, they should be able to too, right?

Your grace is wasted on your face and your boldness stands alone among the wreck.

But it was not your fault but mine!
And it was your heart on the line!
I really f***ed it up this time...
Didn't I, my dear?
Tremble for yourself, my man...
You know that you have seen this all before.
Tremble, little lion man...
You'll never settle any of your scores.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
6th Year Gryffindor Prefect

User ImageGryffindor Team Beater
Dueling Club Leader
Youth Representative of the Wizengamot
Muggleborn Witch
Wand: 13 inches, Laurel, Dragon Heartstring
Inflexible and Somewhat Knobby
Height: 5' 8"
DOB: June 22, 2011
Dating: Tobias Walsh

It is: Time for the Yule Ball//I'm at: the Great Hall//Around: Toby and those in the Great Hall//Wearing: Gold

Ronna had rolled her eyes at Toby's response about just knowing she looked better. However once they were in the Great Hall-getting snowed on no less (seemed totally reasonable to be dancing in the middle of a snow storm, right? Okay, it wasn't that heavy, and wasn't cold, but still...)-and she asked about the dancing she saw the flash of unease he had when he said he wasn't awful at dancing. The emphasis of the word made her concerned. She briefly massaged her forehead and then glanced at Toby and said dryly, "I technically took six months of ballet if that counts-but I try very, very hard to block that time from my memory. It was torture..."

She faked a shudder and then she smirked and said lifting a finger up as if she had a brilliant idea, "Ah, or we could just skip dancing and just head back upstairs to the tower... or wait a bit... there's always broom closets and the good ones will be taken if we wait too long." She tried to keep a straight face at the end, but it was soon lost with her chuckling. There might be some truth to the matter-but there was always places like the prefects bathroom and she was pretty sure that somehow some prefect rigged a system where people just knew to leave certain broom closets alone. Like one fairly close to the Ravenclaw tower for example... though she thought there was a mention by someone for like three minutes a sign was up saying it was Gypsy's or Jer's or something. She didn't really want to ask the details and rumors could be sketchy or just a joke just as easily.

"So, up to you. I'm not huge on the whole dancing thing-dance was not my sport of choice," She said, after she was able to stop laughing.

User Image
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

{{OoC}}

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori couldn't believe it. A ball! A real ball with dresses and dancing and little cups of punch that taste awful! She was so excited. She had written to her mother, explaining the circumstances of the event, and she had sent her one of her favorite dresses. It was a shimmery golden color with circle designs printed on it. Under the lighting in the Great Hall, Tori was sure she would shine like a star. As she prepared in her dormitory, she was bouncing with excitement. She didn't have many opportunities to show her true fashion-loving self here at Hogwarts, after all. This was her chance! She used very minimal makeup, because she was eleven for Merlin's sake. Although, she did favor a shiny lipgloss and a powder that made her skin sparkle in the right light. The girl curled her hair and pulled it into a high ponytail, tying it with a gold bow. She slipped on her glittery flats and hurried to the Great Hall to meet her friends.

Tori, Rider, and Lyall had all decided to go to the dance together as a group, since none of them had dates or anything. She did, however, hear through the grapevine that Feather and Dakota were going together, which made her want to squeal. They were absolutely precious! As she arrived in the Great Hall, the girl searched for her friends. She saw tons of people she didn't know, mostly older students. Two girls stood out, because they looked like opposites of the same dress, almost. One had a sparkly gold dress that was slim and showed off the girl's curves, and the other was a glittery silver and navy gown. Either way, both girls looked great, in her opinion.

Soon, Tori spotted her friends at a table. She grinned and approached them. "Hey, guys! Wow, you guys really dressed up. I love it! Aww, and you two kinda match too. That's so cute! Now I need someone to match me," she said to them. The blonde turned her attention to the decorations in the room. It was absolutely beautiful. She couldn't think of a prettier sight, honestly. "So, what should we do first? We could take turns dancing with Lyall," she said with a giggle. The night would hopefully be one to remember, one where she had a good time with her best friends.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR FIRST YEARxxx

I'm not your average type of girl. I'm gonna show the world the strength in me that sometimes they can't see.
                                                        I'm about to switch my style, and soon things may get wild, but I will prove that I can conquer anything.
                                                        Better watch out, going for the knockout, and I won't stop till I'm on top now! Not gonna give up until I get what's mine.
                                                        Better check that, I'm about to upset, and I'm hot now so you better step back! I'm taking over so watch me shine!

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:06 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Dapper at the Yule Ball with Tanya
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Like you haven't danced with her before... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho barely managed to keep from rolling his eyes at the way she froze up. Seriously? Then again, he was nervous about being at a ball with her just because they were dating, so he figured he didn't really have any room to tease... not that he wasn't going to still do it, but, it'd be perfectly within her rights to retaliate. He clicked his tongue at her. "Hm, do you mean about dancing, or in general? The dancing thing, I guess that's not a big deal, I can always teach you again. If we're talking big picture, though..." He grinned a little, carefully leading her in a simple step, giving her a minute to figure it out on her own and hoping that she didn't step on his feet in the meantime. Not so much because it would hurt, though. More he didn't want her to do it and feel bad about it and go all awkward on him. Being awkward was his job, after all. "By the way, I did mention that you look beautiful, right?" he asked. Technically, he had, he knew, though not in so many words. And he figured it was probably good to actually tell her she looked beautiful as opposed to a generic 'nice' or anything like that. Earlier he'd merely echoed her sentiments that he cleaned up nicely, with a response that she did as well... though he was pretty sure his response that she did so better, which was something, at least.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:08 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya narrowed her eyes at bit as she looked at Echo after her tensing at his touch. She couldn't help the way she reacted! Out of all people he should understand plenty of what she was feeling! So she quickly stuck her tongue out at him in an admittedly childish retaliation before his next question caught her off guard and before she could answer he was leading her away on a dance. Instead of reply she focused the next few minutes on making sure she not only kept pace and stayed within beat, but also made sure she didn't stumble on the hem of her dress or (more importantly) didn't accidentally stomp on his feet. She tried not to stare at her feet like she had before but couldn't help but slip up once or twice and allow her eyes to fall to make sure she was doing ok. When she was sure that no, a nuclear apocalypse hadn't happened as she was dancing, she felt herself loosen up and actually began to enjoy it. Her smile returned to her face as they danced and her eyes sparkled lightly almost as if to say, "Look at me, I'm dancing! I'm dancing!" "Well as you can see, I took me a while to remember the dancing part but as for in general....I seem to remember a lot of glaring at someone's sister for dancing with a certain redhead." Tanya grinned teasingly. She thought it would be odd to talk about how her two male friends use to date and snog and how she practically threw them together in the first place, but it actually wasn't. Which was sort of weird, but weirder things had happened. Like League's birth. Or at the very least his conception. At Echo's mention her teasing grin softened and her rosy cheeks managed to color further from his compliment. He really shouldn't be allowed to say things that sweet. Out the corner of her eye she spotted Ronna and Toby enter the both of them standing on the edge of the dance floor and motioned over to them with a small jerk of her chin. "Something to that effect at least. And it's all thanks to my fairy godmother in the killer golden heels." Tanya told him with a hint of gratitude coloring her words. "I'm really going to have to get her something awesome for her birthday for this. Provided it hasn't already passed of course." she added with a sheepish smile.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within

Yule Shoot Your Eye OutWhere: Great HallWith: EchoThinking: WooaahhhOOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:12 am
User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Where: Hufflepuff Table
With: Seph!
Thoughts//OOC: It's the Yule Ball! Let's dance! Drink! Eat! Have Fun! Where's Dylan I wonder?
Outfit: Yule Ball outfit!

Emily was really very happy that she had convinced her best friend to go with her. Although she was really hoping to see Dylan... But she didn't... She giggled however as her friend looked to her and said it was snowing. "Oh my goodness! It makes this whole 'Snow Fairy' image so much truer!" She said giggling. This was so awesome! And they both looked great! Emily had tried to convince her friend of wearing a tiara to match hers, but the other had told her no. Which had caused emily to shrug and be happy with the snowflake in her hair. She looked around at all of the delightful looking people. Everyone looked so nice. So pretty. She looked over at Seph. "So! Shall we start by getting a drink and a snack? Or should we show our upperclassmen that it is okay to dance? I mean. I only see a couple of people dancing." She said babbling slightly. Such a hufflepuff. The brunette giggled slightly nervous. She hadn't ever been to a ball like this one. And she wanted to have so much fun too!

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:44 am
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Since the day they got married
He'd been praying for a little baby boy
Someone he could take fishing
Throw the football, be his pride and joy

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

========================
Nina Kagome Vienna
Reserve Beater ♥ Single ♥ Second Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn
========================

And now, he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All-American girl

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina entered the ballroom area. This place was always so exciting! She was absolutely thrilled by this aspect. Of course, she had to explain why she wasn't coming home, but Nina just wanted to come have fun with the others who were going to have fun here. She smiled as she thought of her best friend. Ari was here with the slytherin Jesse. Or so she had heard. she hadn't had the gall to ask herself, but soon she spotted the two and smiled. So cute! She was rather curious who else was here, and wanted to see who she saw. She noticed Crash, Ronna and Toby. They looked adorable! And there was Tanya, with a Ravenclaw. She didn't really know his name. She didn't see Leo, and she didn't see Celaena or Julius. Or Dani for that matter. She shrugged as she looked around. This was so cool!

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

He could already see him holding that trophy
Taking his team to state
But when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket
All those big dreams changed

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Yule Ball attire
And it feels good to be with people like No one right now
Although my mind keeps wandering to Wonder who all will be here...

╚═════════════════════╝

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo looked around a bit for his girlfriend, still wondering where his girlfriend was. He was sure she was coming however...mainly because he didn't believe that she would stand him up like that...or at least...he didn't think she would. He even found himself worrying about this fact...wondering where she was. Had she started doubting or something? He didn't know, but all he knew is that he began to worry a bit. But soon enough...he would be relieved of it.

A figure stepped in front of him...a figure that was...wow. That's all he had to say about it. He was even surprised to see the girl dressed like that. He loved it though...he really did. She never seemed that much of a girly girl, but that night she seemed to be. As she asked him her question...he nodded to her, at first just saying "Yes," and then he realized, that her question didn't require a 'yes' or 'no'. He shook his head at first, feeling extremely stupid. "What am I saying right now? That isn't what you asked." He took a second to find the words he wanted to say. "You look...incredibly beautiful Lexine. That might be an understatement," he admitted to her, a smile on his face. He didn't know what else to say really.

"Thanks! But you seem to clean up a lot better than I do."

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:51 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Comely at the Yule Ball with Emily
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh, everything's so pretty! ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Mary have mercy, now look what I've done. ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          But don't blame me because I can't help where I come from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          And running is something that we've always done, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Well and mostly I can't even tell what I'm running from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone giggled a bit at Emily's comment, nodding in agreement. She couldn't help but think that the pair of them seemed to fit in with the scenery almost perfectly. She was thrilled with the dress she'd been sent to wear, though she was pretty sure it'd cost more than she would have liked. Not to mention the new accessories. Her daddy had said they were her Christmas present, which made it a little better, she supposed, but still. They didn't have money anymore. Or, they did, but not a lot. Ava didn't work, and her dad's job paid well enough, but it was nothing spectacular. She figured they were lucky that she was gone at school all year, so they didn't have to pay to feed her. The Hufflepuff brushed away the depressing thoughts. Daddy wouldn't have bought it for her if they couldn't afford it, she reasoned. She glanced at Emily, shrugging. She sort of wanted to dance, but, there weren't that many people on the floor yet, and she didn't want people looking at her. She chewed her lip a moment, trying to shove that away. "We should dance," she said with a nod, grabbing her friend's hand and pulling her towards the floor. There was no moment of weirdness or anxiety in the action, which might've been unusual for Persephone, but she knew how to dance, and Emily was just her friend, after all. She didn't really have any reason to be nervous. Besides, Seph wanted to keep an eye out for Dylan; she knew the boy had stayed at the school for the holidays, so he might make an appearance, and if he did, she'd be the first one trying to talk Emily into dancing with him. Even if she was her date.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ I cannot run from my family, they're hiding inside me,
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Corpses on ice, come in if you like, but just don't tell my family.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ They'd never forgive me, they say that I'm crazy,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ But they would say anything if it would shut me up.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250